DIXIE: Accidently Seduces Her Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No no, I'm not done. I'll need you."

"Okay, just let me know when," I said, slowly starting to dress.

I nearly ran home. Knowing Mama would not be home yet, I started fantasizing about Tucker on the way. I ripped my clothes off coming in the door and jumped on my satin bedspread.

I squeezed my tits together and pinched my nipples until I moaned from the painful pleasure. My cunt lips were swollen and sensitive and reacted to light strokes of my fingertips. I spread my legs wide on the bed and pulled the vibrator out from under the pillow.

Ridged with a knobby head it slid right in my wet pussy. The vibrations and the cock like feel inflamed my thoughts of Tucker being between my legs. That it was his cock that was inside me. It tapped my clit and the first waves rocked through me, touching it on and off with the vibrator sent me into a body arching whimpering orgasm.

It took me a while to recover and I noticed the time. Mama would soon be home and I had to get dinner started.

When she did get home, she ate and showered. When she came out of her bedroom, she had a new dress on. Very sexy. Frederick's catalog sexy. Skimpy and revealing. I knew she was going to the front house and she teetered out the door on some dangerously high spike heels.

I gave it a few moments and went to the window where I had peeping tom-ed them long ago. Mama was kissing the man while he squeezed her ass through the red satin. It was slit to her hip, with half her ass on exhibition, it was obviously not meant for wearing to the country club- or anywhere but the bedroom.

She unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It hung there jerking and rising lewdly. Mama began swaying to some kind of music. It did not look like it was her first time doing this. She ran her hands up and down her shapely sides. She raised her arms high over her head, arched her back, and danced slow and sexy.

He sat back, relaxed in a chair with his cock stood up in his lap. She shimmied and turned in circles. Her tits were bulging over the top of the strapless gown and I could imagine her big round rosy nipples were beginning to peek out.

She danced over and leaned on the arms of his chair, jiggling her breasts. He stared at her titties and his cock jittered wildly. She stretched forward and pushed her delectable cleavage into his face. He immediately buried his mouth into her tit and began licking and sucking. He had a tight grip on the arms of the chair and Mama put her hands over his to keep them in place.

It seemed as though it was a game they were both very familiar with. His face was buried in her tits now, searching for an elusive nipple still tucked in the tight dress. He sat up straighter, his face moving in the valley. Finally, he worked the top of her dress down and revealed her bullet-hard nipple.

Mama threw her head back when he latched on to her nipple and sucked. I knew her tits were as sensitive as mine and could feel it too.

He quickly rooted around for the second prize and sucked the winner's prize. She stood up and his hand moved to his cock but she scolded him with her finger and he grabbed hold of the chair again.

She put her foot on the chair between his legs, the pointed toe brushing the bulge of his fat balls tight his pants. He grimaced and slid forward on the chair and pushed his balls under the toe of her shoe. I could see the pressure of the shoe on the bulge. I could see the pain-pleasure on his face.

She straddled his thighs, his cock thick, red and angry stood up between them. She guided his hand between her spread thighs and he quickly brought her to orgasm.

he stood up and let the dress drop, standing there in those fire red cum fuck me pumps and his cock gyrated and I wondered how long he could hold out without her or him touching it. She began talking to him and he stood up and quickly stripped out of his clothes. She began dancing in front of him again and he smiled, his eyes lingered on her tits.

She reached between her legs and showed him how wet her finer was from her soppy cunt, then sucked her finger into her mouth. She danced over to the pool table and leaned against it. That must have been his sign because he nearly ran over to her. She reclined back on the table, her legs over his arms as he dove his face in her cunt.

Her arms were above her head on the green felt, her back arched as he brought her over and over to orgasm. He held her legs as she squirmed under his mouth. She was still panting when he moved between her legs and shoved his cock deep.

He had a nicely muscled body for an older man and his ass muscled clenched as he pumped in his cock in and out of her. He moved her legs over his shoulders and kept pounding into her. As long as she teased him, I figured it would not take long for him to unload his balls into her. And it did not. His ass tightened and the cords on his neck stood out as he filled her with streams of hot seed.

I was not in as much of a rush to get back to the house as last time because Mama had been spending more time there. Once even overnight. I heard her come in before I got up, but I never questioned her. I was glad Mama found someone to make her happy.

I had breakfast the next morning and had to get up early. I buttoned the white Mel's uniform, normally hating that it was low cut and so tight across my breasts. After seeing myself through Tucker's eyes, I felt better about myself. I plumped my tits up more in the cups and squeezed them together, creating an overflow and mysterious valley.

"You're pretty perky for so early in the morning," Mel said staring at my cleavage. Even that didn't piss me off as usual and I pushed my tits out a bit to give him a thrill.

"I'm just in a good mood I guess," I said, smiling as his eyes still lingered on my tits. I brushed them on him as I went to take an order.

I tossed my pad on the table and leaned over to write. "What'll you have boys?" These young guys come around every once in a while. They were probably early twenties, an age that I would normally date.

I tapped the pencil on my chest, near the top of the valley, waiting. They stumbled over their order and when they left, I found a nice tip waiting for me. It continued that way and my pockets were filling up. Since few women came into the joint, I felt pretty comfortable being overtly sexual.

Neddie just sat down at the counter when I walked up behind him and squeezed between the seats. My tits were pressed against his arm.

"You're looking mighty good today, Dixie," he murmured staring down my dress.

"Why thank you for noticing." I smiled. "Would you like milk?"

His eyes got dark and he looked at me. "Oh my god, would I ever," he whispered.

"And the usual?" He nodded, watching me sashay back into the kitchen.

Mel was back there flipping at the grill. "Dixie girl, you're a mankiller today."

I sort of felt bad for busting Mel's balls about making me wear this uniform and all that. I sidled up next to him and slipped my hand under his white apron. Mel was the only one that worked the grill, so no one was around. I squeezed the bulge in his pants.

"Is this for me?"

"Fuck yeah. I've had a boner for you since you came to work for me.

I unbuttoned the top button and revealed my breasts pouring over the top edge. I tugged the top edge down to expose a nipple for him.

He groaned. "God Dixie you got nipples a man dreams about."

"They're aching right now."

"They need a man." I nodded. "My mouth." I nodded again.

He latched on and nibbled and sucked an bit and moaned until I had to pull him off or half the diner would be back here looking for us.

"Now you got me all wet," I said pouting. I tucked in tit back in, buttoned, and walked away, hips swinging.

The rest of the morning the customers wondered what came over me and Mel. It was our secret though.

I left with pockets heavy with change but no sign of Tucker. I blew kisses to the barbershop boys, smiled, and said Hi to everyone I met on the street. I looked up and Tucker was waiting at my turn off.

"Hi," I said, almost shyly.

"Hi, you're looking different today," he said smiling warmly.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Good mood I guess."

"Do you feel like posing today?"

I nodded and we walked the rest of the way to the motel with his arm around my shoulders. This time, being more comfortable, I began removing my clothes as soon as we walked in. He seemed surprised but seemed to like the changes. I didn't put the shirt on but walked around nude until he was ready to paint.

"Everything is perfect... I want you to think about the one you want to make love with... Think about how you would seduce him... That's the kind of look I want on your face."

With my fantasies working overtime, it did not take long for him to get the look he wanted.

"Oh honey, I don't know who what where but just keep fantasizing about it. The man that gets that look on your face will indeed be one lucky man."

He had placed the hand on my thigh a little closer to my pussy so that two fingers rested on my smooth lips. As I fantasized, my pussy tingled, sucking me deeper into the fantasy about Tucker. Being able to see him as I fantasized took it to another level as well.

He looked over to fill his palette giving me a chance to see if I had any effect on him today. Not only had his cock grown down the leg of his jeans, but there was also a wet spot of pre-cum near the mushroom head.

We took a break and I stared at the painting, still amazed that sexy woman was me.

"You're more comfortable now aren't you, Dixie. Seeing yourself through someone else's eyes."

"I am. Is that bad?" I felt uncertain, even about my actions at the diner this morning.

"No, why would you think that?" He said, putting his hand on my back again. This time though I did not have the shirt on and a warm hand was on my skin. We were both a little shocked. For me it was the touch of his hand, for him it was my bareness under his hand.

"I don't know," I said shrugging. "I just started feeling sexy and then acting sexy. I thought it was okay at the time, but after, when I thought about it, maybe it was too much."

"Oh honey," he said, spontaneously rubbing circles on my back. "I think all young girls go through this. I've never had a family, but if I did I would want her to blossom like you."

His hand felt so good I mewed softly. He stood up and held me against him. My body wanted his against mine, not clothing, but I wrapped my arms around him.

He softly stroked up and down my back. As I melted into him his touch changed. The air became more sexually charged. His cock pressed into my belly, so hot and hard. His hands swept lower over the curve of my ass. I softly moaned.

He kissed the top of my head. 'Honey, I promised myself this wouldn't happen," he murmured in my hair. "I'm too old for you. Way too old."

I whimpered and pressed against his cock. I slid my hands under his t-shirt and his skin was scorching hot. I slid my hands all over his back working his shirt up. He moaned. I could tell he was at war with himself. I shoved his shirt up and over his head and he tossed it aside.

I moaned when my breasts pushed into his body. I squirmed. I couldn't get close enough to him and I was getting frustrated.

'Honey, easy," he said, petting me.

Finally, he cupped my ass and lifted me against him. I pressed my pussy into him but the jeans were in the way. I whimpered and began fighting with the button and zipper. My fingers wouldn't work. He let go of me and shoved his shorts and jeans to the floor and stepped out of them.

I shuddered when I saw his beautiful body. His cock was thick with a large mushroom head and I needed that inside me. It was compelling. I have never felt as driven as I was now. I was laser-focused on getting him inside me.

There had always been an unknown familiarity with him and my intense feelings were part of it. Nothing was going to stop me from taking his cock deep inside me and receiving every drop of his seed deep within me. I had a nagging feeling there was more but I knew this was what I needed now.

I pulled him down on top of me on the bed and kissed him with all the passion I had. Our tongues dueled, my head angled to kiss him deeper. He wove his fingers through my long hair to hold my head while he kissed me over and over with murmured moans.

He pressed his throbbing cock into my soft thigh and I pushed back. He growled and rubbed against me. I dug my fingers in his ass pulling him against me. My fingers raked up his back and he growled louder.

He kneed my legs wider and lowered into the soft cradle.

"Oh god yes, fuck me, Tucker." I moan loud. My hips began rocking spontaneously. The fat head was at my entrance pushing in, spreading my canal and I whimpered as he slid in deeper. This was the way it was supposed to be. Him deep inside me.

He supported himself on his elbows, his face next to mine. He grunted and gasped with every stroke.

"What the fuck have you done to me, Dixie." His voice trembled with emotion and at that moment I knew he felt the connection too. "I can't pull out. Tell me I don't have to," he gritted out.

"Deep inside me. I want it all."

I rose up to meet every stroke, our bodies pounding together. Our grunts, growls, and moans were in desperation to consummate this between us.

"OH YEAH," he shouted.

His cock throbbed hard. The heat of his seed filled me and my cunt began rhythmically milking his cock when my orgasm started. I sobbed as I flew over the edge and joined him.

"Fucking hell," he gasped rolling on his back. I was unable to move and was still wide open. His seed trickled out of me and I closed my legs.

He rolled to his side and gathered me against him. His chest was still heaving. I wrapped my arm around his chest. He pulled my leg over him, my soft inner thigh on his cock. I was unable to talk. Anything I would say to follow that would be lame.

He held me against his side and covered his eyes with his forearm. "Never have I ever been with a woman that I was so compelled to unload all my seed as deep as I could within her." He hesitated. "I almost feel as though I know you, but that's impossible. It's just that you are so familiar to me."

"I feel the same thing. And I wouldn't have let you pull out. I NEEDED your seed in me." I swallowed. "Hell, I needed your cock in me. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't wanted me."

"Honey, I've wanted you from the first time I saw you in the diner. In that crazy sexy uniform with your beautiful breasts bouncing in front of me. I wanted to clear the counter of dishes and fuck you there. But I knew I was too old---"

"STOP," I shouted. "No more about our ages. You forgot all about it once you were in bed with me didn't you?"

H wrapped his arms around me and rolled me on top of him. "Do I have to give you back? Can I keep you?" I giggled. "You know, I know nothing about you."

"Not much to know. Born in a small town still in a small town."

"I sorta miss small town. I had to move to the city to get anywhere with my art, but small town has its advantages."

"When did you leave?"

"I was nineteen. I had nothing to keep me here. My parents were divorcing at the time and I didn't want to get in the middle of that, so packed up and left. I've only been back once since then and that was in my hometown. I always loved this little town and decided to get away here this time." He hugged me close to his body. "And that was the best decision I ever made."

Mama was home before me.

"Where were you, Dixie? I was getting worried."

"I was out with a guy I met at the diner."

"Oh? Is he new in town?"

"He's here on vacation."

Mama looked at me for a moment before she spoke. "Just don't let him break your heart."

She did not say anything beyond that but seemed a little gloomy and silent the rest of the night. I know she was worried I might get hurt, or that I'd leave her. I had not even considered the future yet.

The next day I was just as naughty at the diner and left with a pocket full of tips. I nearly skipped through town on my way to the motel. Tucker was set up and ready for me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. It quickly escalated to deep growling, sucking, nibbling out of control kiss. He gathered me against him and I could feel his cock pounding against me.

"I need you, Tucker."

"Yes."

He unbuttoned my uniform and spread it open to look at my body. I reached behind and unhooked my bra and my tits fell into his hands. He buried his face between them, his beard deliciously scratched my sensitive skin. He rubbed his cheek on the under curve of my breast and up across my nipple. I grabbed his hair and moaned. That drove me crazy.

He had his shirt off and I shoved his shorts down and pushed him on the bed. I knelt between his legs and looked at him as I stroked his cock and held it. I licked across the big mushroom head to taste the precum. I probed the hole with my tongue and flicked the underside.

"Oh god, Dixie." He growled. "Your mouth is magic."

I sucked the head and circled the wide ridge with my tongue. I licked the underside from head to balls. I sucked a ball in the loose sac and moved to the other. I nibbled back up the shaft, my teeth lightly grazing. He jerked and growled. He clutched the bed covers.

His cock was hot and hard in my steamy wet mouth. My head bobbed up and down and he began thrusting. I measured his actions and moans and suddenly pulled off.

I watched him as I straddled him, opening my pussy wide and holding his cock against my opening, then lowered myself on his cock. I threw my head back and groaned with the pleasure of that first time his cock invaded my canal. His hands were on my thighs, we locked eyes and I rode his cock.

He watched my breasts bounce and jiggle while my cunt milked his cock. He began thrusting and moaning. I put my hands on his shoulders and let him drive up into me. My tits were swaying beneath me and he had them in hand, kneading and massaging.

Our grunts growls and moans echoed off the walls. He grunted louder and faster and I knew he was cumming soon, and suddenly my cunt clamped down on his cock and I whimpered through waves of pleasure pounding through my body. Hot seed hit the walls of my cunt and I moaned, trying to squeeze his cock to keep it inside me.

After we recovered, he was able to get a little more time in on the painting. Again Mama beat me home. She did not come out and say, but I could tell she was concerned.

"I'll be okay Mama. He's just someone different than the same guys here and he's fun. He will go back to the city and I will be just fine."

"I hope so, Dixie. I got my heart broken when I was your age and I don't want to see the same thing happen to you."

"It won't Mama. I promise."

I worked breakfast the next morning. We were busier than normal and Tucker came in and sat at the counter.

"Hi," I said pouring his coffee.

"I missed you," he said low, nonchalantly stirring his coffee.

I ran a couple of plates out and came back and scanned the customers at the counter.

"Mama!"

"Surprise! I got off work early and thought I'd stop by. I haven't been here in ages."

"Mae?" Tucker asked.

"Tucker!" Mama said.

"Mama, you know each other?" I said, amazed and somewhat confused.

"Mama," Tucker asked, looking confused for a moment, and then looking like someone slapped him across the face.

"Mae? Is Dixie...." he said, his face now contorted with anger.

Mama nodded. I felt like I was having a drug experience without the drugs.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked as Tucker stormed out.

"Is he the one you've been seeing, Dixie?" I nodded and Mama slapped a hand over her mouth.

I looked at Mama, grabbed my purse, and slammed out the door. I ran through town to the motel and banged on Tucker's door.