DIXIE: Accidently Seduces Her Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened it. The expression on his face was unreadable.

"You're my Dad aren't you?" He nodded, looking pained. "I don't care! I don't want to lose you!"

"Honey," he sat on the edge of the bed looking defeated. "I had no idea Mae, had you. She told me she lost the baby and after that, I left town."

I sat down next to him and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his shoulder. "You didn't know. We didn't know. And there's nothing we can do about it now." I kissed his jaw. "You know it does explain a lot. The strong attraction and emotions we have for each other."

"It does explain a lot. Guess that happens between father and daughter. There's a link no matter if they have been together the whole time, or.... strangers."

"Yes. You know we will never find another us. You know you won't find anyone that you have the same compelling need for, nor will I find anyone like you." I looked at him in the mirror across the room."We have similarities but I don't believe anyone would take us for father and daughter."

I always looked like Mama and when I did think about what my Dad would look like, I could never figure it out. Although honestly I never thought about him much. But if I was able to pick anyone to be my Dad, it would have been Tucker.

I stood up and unbuttoned my uniform. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra, then shimmied my panties off.

"Come on," I said, extending my hand. "Come to bed with me."

He slipped between the sheets next to me and I snuggled against his side. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. My leg was over his and I hugged his chest. We were content to be close.

We both must have dozed because I woke up to his hard cock under my thigh and his hand on my breast toying with my nipple.

"I need you, Dixie. Nothing has changed. I need to be inside you. I have to feel your warmth enveloping my cock. I need to fill you with my seed."

"I want all the same too, Tucker. I need you. And at the risk of sounding depraved, it's sort of exciting to me that you're my Dad. Sick I know."

"No honey, it's not. Now I know why I wanted to cum in you so bad. Somehow I knew I'd planted your seed and maybe I wanted to plant another one in you."

"Oh, Tucker... What if I'm pregnant?"