All Comments on '​DIXIE Ch. 02: Impregnated by Daddy'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
StellaDuBoisStellaDuBoisalmost 3 years ago

Watching Mama fuck her Daddy.... So hot! Love this story a lot.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Just plain wonderful. Nearly unique which is hard to do nowadays. One wonders what would happen in the future.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 3 years ago

Great 2nd chapter! Dad Tucker, Daughter Dixie and Mama Mae are all sexually satisfying each other or should be. I guess we will need a 3rd chapter to have Mama and Dixie complete the circle. Hint..hint!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this series. Please continue.

orbnatsorbnatsalmost 3 years ago

Another steamy tale. Your imagination is in overdrive! Hope to read chapter 3 soon.

StellaDuBoisStellaDuBoisalmost 3 years ago

I hope there's going to be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was even hotter than the first one.....oh my goodness, the thought of the sexy mama fucking the father of her daughter and granddaughter was very creative! Well done!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great addition to the story but you left us with a cliffhanger? Why wont Dixie have any more children? I can think of several but only Daddysgirlfl can tell us for sure. Will May and Tucker have more children? What about Mae the guy in the "Front House" back home? Curious fans want to know!

Even with the lose ends I still think this chapter is a solid 5 stars. Yeah, I'm an old softie. All a Georgie Peach has to do is give me a "Darlin", "Honey" or "Sweetheart" and I melt!

Think you should consider a short Chapter 3, Darlin.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly a great story of love. Thank you. Although she conceived through incest, they were an amazingly happy couple. AND I liked that Dixie let and encouraged her Mama to fuck her Daddy. So erotic to have them fucking with their pregnant daughter right next to them, watching every thrust of his hard cock into her eternally moist pussy. Yes, Mama loved being fucked by Tucker (Tucker the fucker). And Tucker appreciated that his daughter/wife allowed him to drain his always ready balls into Mama. Now that's a truly happy, sex-fulfilled family. Are you going to tell us more about them? I hope so. I love how you give us a wonderful view in our mind's eye about what's happening in the bed. Love it! Stroked to it!! Came to it!! Thank you so much Daddy's Girl.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

TombrostwinTombrostwinover 2 years ago

Great story! - The sex was terrific, and I also enjoyed the artistic observations about real and perceived self-images.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again, I thoroughly enjoyed your story about Dixie and her daddy, Tucker. Incest is so fucking good to read about and you make it even better with your stories, honey. Thank you!! My MIL, rest her soul, would have loved reading this with me as we played.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking mother and daughter just fucked up a cool story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a finish. this was so awesome. Shit i need two women just like that.

What a way to be happy and die .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice story, Good to see happy endings....

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

The pregnancy thing didn't bother me as much as it usually does. I'm glad she decided not to have more of his kids. Great story kiddo. Thanks for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...