​DIXIE Ch. 02: Impregnated by Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day the doorbell to the studio rang and Tucker asked if I could get it, which meant down the spiral staircase. I figured by the time I got there, they would have gotten tired of waiting and left.

I opened the door. " MAMA!" I threw my arms around her and started sobbing on her shoulder.

"My sweet darlin'," she kept murmuring over and over while hugging me close to her.

Tucker was soon there to take her bags and lock the door behind her. "I'm glad you could come, Mae. Dixie needed you."

"Thank you for asking," she said to him sincerely. I knew that everything was in the past now and felt a great sense of relief.

We all went out to dinner and I noticed how much Mama had changed. Her face had lost the worry lines and tiredness. Her clothing was city chic and she fit right in here in Atlanta. She told us she moved in with the man in the front house and he took care of her. She no longer had to drive an hour to work and was now his business assistant.

"You look beautiful, Mama."

"Thank you baby, So do you. Nothing like the glow of a pregnant woman," she said, laying her hand on mine.

"I agree!" Tucker said. "I've been telling her that all along. Good her Mama tells her."

We came back and I excused myself and went to bed early. My doctor told me this was normal and not be be worried, but all I wanted to do was sleep. I did feel better knowing Mama was here with me now too. With her and Tucker I knew I could do it.

Tucker came to bed later and snuggled up behind me. I felt his hard cock nudging me and I wanted to taste him but was too exhausted. I felt bad that our bed was only for sleeping now. I drug myself out of bed in the morning, took a quick shower and went to get a cup of coffee. Tucker and Mama were already up and at the table.

"What do you want for breakfast, darlin'?"

"I can't eat," I said, pouring the steaming coffee.

"You really need to eat though. How about some pancakes? You always wanted me to make pancakes."

She was right, I did need to eat and pancakes did sound good. "That'd be great Mama. Yeah, I'd like pancakes."

Tucker pulled out my chair. "I'm sorry about last night," I said to him.

"It's alright, I understand, honey. It'll all be okay."

But it wasn't to me. Sex was every day at least once a day for us and to drop to nothing did not seem right. I was not in the mood, but I know that my pregnancy hormones did not affect Tucker the same way. He had needs.

"Tucker, I would love you to do something for me."

"Of course baby, what do you need?"

"I want you to do a painting of Mama like you did of me." I watched his eyes get big, then downcast. "It only took you a few days and that was only when I could pose a couple of hours a day. Mama could pose as long as you need her to."

"What's this about me posing? Tucker doesn't want to paint an old lady like me," she said, with a little dig because her and Tucker were the same age.

"Mae, I'd be just fine with painting you." His eyes swept her robe covered body, that was still just a sexy as the day I was conceived. Just some years added on.

She finished flipping the pancakes. "I guess it might be fun. I only ever had a photographer take my picture, never a painting."

"Okay then. After breakfast I'll go set it up. We can start when you want." She nodded.

Mama had long red waves of hair and creamy pale skin. I discovered I got my blonde hair and easily tanned skin from my Daddy... Tucker.

Tucker had set up a fainting couch covered in black satin. He had asked her to wear the highest heels she had with her, but I had a pair of black spike heels that fit her and he felt were perfect. She sat on her left hip, her left arm over the back of the couch. Her left leg dangled off the front, and her right knee was bent, her foot over the front edge, the heel dangled from her toe. Her legs were spread wide but Mama trimmed her red bush, but did not shave so her inner pussy lips only peeped out a bit. He pinned her hair up in a just-gotf-ucked mess of curls.

Tucker stood back to where he would paint and looked. "Are you comfortable with the pose, Mae?"

She nodded. "Yes. I admit I feel pretty wild," she said, blushing.

"You look sexy hot Mama," I said and she blushed more.

"I"m going to let you decide where you would like your right hand."

Mama's hand covered the side of her breast, her big pink nipple peeked out through her perfectly polished fingers. She waiting for Tucker to say something and her nipples hardened and poked more through her fingers. I saw her glance down and knew that Tucker was hard for her like he had gotten when he painted me. I smiled smugly to myself, pleased.

Mama took a break and was going to put her robe on, but I reminded her about her hair and how Tucker had pinned it up specifically.

"Yes yes, you're right, darlin'."

As she walked around and stretched, I noticed Tucker stealing glances. I got up and went back to the kitchen to make myself tea and sit at the table back in the shadows. I wanted them to forget I was there.

"Did you want to see the painting, Mae?"

She came to stand next to him. When she bent over to get a closer look, he thirty-six C's swung out and rubbed his forearm. She did not realized, being like me and amazed the woman in the painting was her. As they talked he motioned with his hand and his arm lifted a bit and her nipple grazed the back of his hand and hey both froze. I knew she could see he was hard. She took one last look at the painting,which pushed her nipple into his hand before she stood up. I remembered getting more aroused as Tucker painted and I knew it was happening to Mama.

I shrank back further in the shadows and he again arranged her on the fainting couch. It was more hands on and some softly spoken directives. His hands lingered on her body longer and slide down her thigh to move her leg a bit. I saw her breasts heaving as she put her hand on them and toyed with her nipple, tugging and pulling it longer. He stood and watched her for a moment before going to his stool behind the easel.

I dozed a bit I realized when I woke and Mama was taking another break. Tucker had gotten a lot done on her painting. She stood next to him and put her hand on his shoulder. Again she leaned closer to look, but this time her body rubbed against his, her breasts on his arm. I saw her reach down and squeeze his hard cock through his jeans. I heard him moan.

He reached over and cupped her tit in his hand. She wrapped her around around his shoulders and she lifted her tit to his lips. He latched on and she whimpered. I snuck out and slipped naked between the sheets and went to sleep.

Tucker came in and asked if I was okay while Mama hovered in the doorway.

"Yes, I'm fine, I want you both to lay down with me though." I stayed on the edge of the bed and Mama, still naked, slid in the middle next to me. She stroked my belly soothingly. When Tucker slid into bed behind Mama I saw his cock was still throbbing. "Come closer, Tucker." I reached out and he moved closer to Mama and leaned over her to kiss me. I pulled him closer and the was tight against Mama.

Mama closed her eyes and swallowed hard and I knew then that his cock was between her legs. Tucker had his hand on my face when he kissed me and I took it and placed it on Mama's breast. Her eyes flew open and I squeezed his hand around her soft flesh. They both moaned and were both trying to stay in control after all the temptation going on before.

I reached between her legs and found his cock, wedged between her pussy lips. I rubbed her wet slit with the head of his cock.

"Oh baby, this isn't right, I can't fuck Mae."

"You did when you made me. Now I want you to fuck her again. I'm yours, but so is she." I was rubbing her clit with his cock and she groaned and arched her body driving her tit into his hand. I could feel her pussy clenching when she came.

He rolled her onto her back and sucked on a bullet hard pink nipple. She groaned and held his head to her breast. He kneed her legs wide and settled between them. He let go of her nipple and leaned to kiss me, fucking me with his tongue. I held his cock at her entrance.

"Fuck her Daddy, fuck Mama!"

He growled and slid into her wet tunnel. She shouted as his cock stretched her cunt and he hit bottom. He was ball deep in her. He dropped to his elbows so he could latch onto a nipple again and started fucking her. She thrashed under him.

"Fuck him Mama, fuck him hard. I want you to take all his seed again. Deep in your pussy. Just like you did with me." I could see his hard shaft disappearing into her red bush.

He growled and started pounding into her. She thrust up taking him deep and hard. Her nails scored his back and she thrashed, arching her tits higher, needing more. He sucked again and I took the other nipple and sucked on it along with him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god," she wailed holding our heads. Their bodies pounded harder and harder together, Heavy breathing, groans and seductive sounds bounced off the walls of the bedroom.

"Now, now!" he shouted, drove in hard and went rigid while he pumped his load of seed deep inside my Mama.

He collapsed between Mama and I. He kissed her while I wrapped my arm around them both. "I want to do this every night," I whispered happily and they groaned.

"You set us up didn't you darlin'?"

"Me?" And we all laughed.

I watched a relationship develop between them. They had virtually nothing from the past because it was a one night stand and they never saw each other again. They became lovers, but they did not have the love Tucker and I did. They made sure to never do anything when I was not around, because according them, it definitely would not have been right to do that. I trusted them both but would abide by their wishes.

Tucker slept between Mama and me every night and since Mama was even more randy than he was, she kept him drained and happy. I often woke in the middle of the night to find Mama riding his hard cock while he bucked like a bronco beneath her. Other times he would take her from behind while she was on her hands and knees. Heavy tits swaying he would reach under and knead and squeezing knowing how much she loved that.

A few nights later I felt I could deliver any time and wanted to talk. Tucker helped me in the shower and we joined Mama in bed.

"I love watching you fuck knowing that's how I was conceived," I said to them. "It's special to see your father and your mother locked together in sex."

"I love that I have my daughter and her mom in my bed." Tucker said, rubbing his hands on our thighs. "I would have been fine waiting until you could have sex, but I admit your Mama keeps me drained. She's almost more horny than you!" We laughed and Mama bopped him on the arm.

"I always knew my slutty nature would come in handy sometime," Mama said, laughing."In my day in our little town, it was the only way to get ahead- or at least survive. I'm not embarrassed by what I did. I have no regrets. And I damn sure know I've had more fun in my life than most women my age!"

His hands felt so good on me. I was so looking forward to having him in me again, his body close to mine. In the meantime I could rely on Mama to keep him happy, and she would be staying to help me with the baby.

"I want to watch you fuck her doggie," I whispered to Tucker.

"You are such a little instigator!" He kissed me passionately. "I wish it was you."

"Soon, baby. Soon."

Mama was engrossed in the television show and did not notice Tucker moving to he bottom of the bed until he was on his knees between her thighs, stroking up the the soft sensitive inner thigh. His mouth followed his hands until he found her wetness and inhaled her scent.

"Mmmm, Mae so wet," he breathed. "You're always so ready."

He licked the length of her slit and she rocked her hips up moaning. He pushed two fingers in her and flicked her clit rhythmically with his tongue. She squeezed her tits together and pinched her nipples. She rocked, rubbing her cunt on his face until she shuddered. He rolled her over on her hands and knees. He moved up behind her, his cock hard and throbbing and he rubbed the head up and down her slit.

"Fuck me Tucker," Mama whimpered. "I need your cock."

He slid in ball deep in one stroke. Holding her hips he fucked her hard and fast. Her tits jerked and swayed and she pushed back, riding his pistoning cock. The lewd sounds of their bodies pounding together, the scent of raw sex in the air. Tucker drove in, went stiff and emptied his balls into Mama.

They both collapsed on the bed, catching their breath.

"I think my water broke. I'm going into labor," I said and they both jumped up. "I've been feeling contractions all night, but not strong. It might be time to go to the hospital now."

Two days later I was back home with Tucker, Jr. who would be known as Tuck. Mama did everything for me but breast feed and Tucker was there to help with that.

"God, your breasts," he said, stroking my milk heavy tits after Mama took Tuck to his crib.

"I was supposed to be hornier when I was pregnant, and I wasn't," I said. "And now I'm not supposed to be interested and I want it all the time. I have to wait for four to six weeks until you are inside me, but I need to cum all the time."

"You are such a sexy Mama."

He kissed me and I rolled on top of him, straddling his thigh. He pushed his thigh against my cunt and I dry humped his leg until I came. My milky tits leaked all over him and he took a dripping nipple into his mouth. I had a long shuddering orgasm as he sucked my tit.

"I'm so pathetic," I murmured.

"You're beautiful. This will pass, Dixie."

"I need my Daddy," I whimpered, like a child. "I don't want to wait. I want you now."

"I know I know, honey. Are you titties aching?" he asked, seeing I needed relief.

"Yes. I'm too full just for Tuck."

I cradled his head to my breast as he sucked and took the aching away and dozed off.

Then I began to feel better and needed to get motivated. I joined a gym down the street and began to get rid of the pounds that I had gained, the bulge of my belly. Some work with weights built my chest muscles up which in turn firmed my tits up again.

Mama happily took care of Tuck and Tucker, and she would always be welcome in our bed, and always welcome to Tucker's cock. I loved watching my Daddy fuck my Mama and always would.

It had been six weeks and the doctor deemed that I was healed and could resume my life. Tucker arranged for a weekend away and we left Tuck enough milk to last.

He wouldn't tell me where we were going, other than it was a surprise and he actually blindfolded me for the last of the car ride. He left me in the car for a few minutes, then was back and guiding me out of the car.

He stopped me then pulled the blindfold off. I looked around and we were in the motel. The one where he first painted me nude. The one that we first fucked in.

"Oh god, Tucker, this is perfect!"

Our clothes were off and we were between the sheets, body to body. Tucker settled between my thighs and sank into my needy cunt. I moaned from the delicious stretching as his cock slowly slid in. We were in now hurry because we were finally enjoying each other.

"You know I appreciate you bringing your Mama into our bed for sex. I don't know anyone that would do that." I pushed up and we ground together. "But this is what I needed. To be buried in your body. My cock needed your cunt."

"I'm so happy the way it worked out. Mama needs a lot of sex and I knew you would and I wasn't going to be able to keep you happy for nine months. Mmmm," I moaned when he began sucking on my nipples. "And, if she is going to take care of Tuck, you need to keep her happy so she'll stay."

"Truth be told," I said and he stopped and looked at me. "It makes me hotter than hell watching my Mama and Daddy fucking right next to me and I can touch you both. It gets me hotter than hell when he pump your seed into her knowing that's how I got here."

He growled and started thrust in harder. My words did it.

"Fuck me Tucker, fill me with your seed too. Keep your daughter and her Mama full of your seed."

"Oh god, Dixie," he growled and rose up and began pounding into my cunt. I pushed up and our bodies pounded together until we both went over the edge.

I cuddled into his sweaty body and felt his seed leaking out. Fill me with your seed, but that's the first and last baby I will make.

Maybe Mama and him will make one again, I thought, smiling to myself.

The end.

(maybe)

12