Dixie Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the audience cheering and offering encouragement; "fuck that chair baby," someone yelled, the girls put on quite a show of humping and grinding until they all appeared to reach orgasm in unison. Eventually they stood up and took a bow indicating the end of the show. Applause, whistling and cheering filled room. As an encore they stuck the dildos to the floor and one at a time dropped to the floor with legs spread wide and slammed pussies down hard engulfing the dildos one last time. After more bows and more catcalls, the three of them came together at center stage for a conversation.

"I'm going to fuck more men that you tonight," one of the Dolls boasted.

"I'm going to fuck my men better," the other countered.

"I get the biggest dick," Dixy added.

"No fair, you always get the biggest dicks," a Doll replied.

"Go find me the biggest dick," Dixy ordered.

At that point the Dolls and three more girls who emerged from behind the curtain went out into the audience and began going from man to man doing package checks, initially the checks amounted to a few gropes through their pants, but after a few men opened their pants for a closer inspection, they all seemed to lose their shyness as the girls continued to make their rounds. Dixy stayed on stage, using the dildo on herself while the girls made their checks.

"I got a big one here Dix," a girl would yell.

"Can you wrap your hand around it and touch your fingers?" Dixy would respond.

"Fingers hardly touch," the girl would reply.

"Keep looking," Dixy would say.

A girl would yell that she found one that was too big to swallow, Dixy would send another girl over to try to swallow it and of course the next girl managed to take it all the way in. Joe was the last person they checked, the Dolls arrived on either side of Joe at the same time, opened his pants and began yelling that they had found it, the biggest dick they ever saw. After some conversation back and forth Dixy told the girls to bring him up on stage.

She got him on a chair at center stage and proceeded to give him a naked, full-contact lap dance, explaining that she needed to "firm him up a little," before giving him a size check. The Dolls were kneeling on either side of Dixy and Joe while the other girls were roaming the crowd, giving random hand jobs to guys who hadn't bothered to zip up after the general package check. When Dixy got on her knees and pulled Joe's shorts down the Dolls squealed and Dixy feigned shock, turning to the audience and saying "this long," with her hands at least a foot and a half apart, "this big around," she said, using both hands to indicate a diameter about like a baseball.

When she knelt between his spread legs and began licking and sucking the Dolls began a play-by-play, keeping the audience involved and entertained. The Dolls then got on either side of her with their faces near Joe's cock, all three girls had their asses pointed out for the enjoyment of the audience as they made exaggerated sucking and licking noises into their wireless microphones. Even their blow jobs were choreographed.

Joe looked out over the audience and noticed that one of the ladies had her face in the lap of the guy she came with, other ladies were chanting "suck that dick, suck that dick, suck that dick." A couple guys picked up the chant "fuck that dick, fuck that dick, fuck that dick."

"You want me to fuck this big dick?" Dixy yelled into her mic. The chant got louder and wilder. "It's so damn big I don't think it will fit," she replied and the chant grew even louder. When she had the crowd worked up to the level she wanted she stood up, turned around, pushed Joe's legs together and lowered her pussy down toward his enormous cock. "It's so fucking big," she yelled as she got the head buried between her pussy lips.

She moaned, she yelled, she cursed, she pleaded, she begged, she demanded, and inch by inch she took everything Joe had to offer. When she had it all in she yelled, "I got that big bastard, every inch of that big boy is in my cunt and it feels great. Over her shoulder Joe noticed that two of the girls who had been working the audience were leading men off to the private curtained off areas. The Dolls made their way out into the audience and began giving lap dances as Dixy began rocking her hips and fucking Joe with everything she had. On and on she kept building toward an orgasm or at least and outstanding fake orgasm with sweat glistening on her chest and dripping off her tits. Her hair matted in sweat and kept on humping until she reached a crest and kept it up for several minutes more. Joe knew she was faking it, 10 minutes earlier he had loaded the condom he was wearing as was getting softer by the minute, but Dixy kept pounding her hips down on him. When she finally collapsed back against him in near exhaustion, the room broke out in loud applause, cheers and whistles.

Looking around Joe noticed that the Dolls and other girls were all out of sight behind curtains with men, some of the men who went in with girls first had finished and the girls were already working on their second man. After a short rest Dixy got up from Joe, pulled off the condom, held it up by the bottom ring to show everyone that it was loaded with cum as she danced around the stage. Three men were already lined up at the steps to the stage. Joe pulled up his shorts and started making his way toward the bar when the curtain was pulled closed and the first man in line went in for his time with Dixy.

After exchanging high fives from every man or woman he walked past, Joe found a seat at the bar, the bartender sat a beer in front of Joe and said "on the house, hell of a woman ain't she?" The bartender told him that Dixy had asked him to say thanks for playing along, she will get a ride back to Memphis with the Dolls, he was welcome to stay and watch and have some free drinks, he can even have a round with another girl if he had anything left, all on the house. Joe told him that he thought he would just sit back and watch for a while.

The girls were going through the crowd in a hurry. Joe was watching all the curtains and checking cycle times, mostly around seven minutes, occasionally 15 minutes, one quick triggered guy was out in three minutes. The Dolls were the speedsters, often under five minutes from the time a man walked in looking nervous and when he walked out with a big smile on his face. Most of the men wondered off when they finished, a few waited for friends to finish and some paid a second visit to a different girl. One guy came out from behind Dixy's curtain and got right back in line to visit her again.

"Not going for another round?" the bartender asked.

"I don't think I could do it again tonight," Joe said, "did you see what she did to me. How does she keep going?"

The bartender put a finger on the side of his nose, held an imaginary straw in his other hand and moved his head along the bar while sniffing. Joe had guessed she might have been snorting, now he had it confirmed. Joe asked him where to score snort and the bartender recommended he talk to his new girlfriend, Dixy. When Joe asked about connections between Cuntry Crossing and Southern Gentlemen's Club, the bartender said, "I don't know anything, I just work here." It was near midnight when Joe headed home alone.

The next day Joe spent hours conferring with his contact and a team of detectives. It came as no surprise to any of them that there was prostitution going on across the river in Arkansas. Not only was it out of their jurisdiction, they believed the county sheriff was aware and probably profiting from prostitution. Dixy could be the supplier of girls, but they were all legal age. She had a history of only staying in city for a month or two before taking her operation elsewhere, which ruled her out at an established drug supplier. Dixy and the Dolls were a traveling road show. Earlier vice raids had found underage girls and a variety of drugs. They all agreed that the owners, not the girls were the most likely source of illegal activity.

One of the detectives went off to investigate ownership of all of the strip clubs in the area, they knew the owner of record for all of them, but decided to dig deeper into possible connections between the owners. The vice detective began working on a survey of vice squads from other southern cities to see what they knew about Dixy. Joe went back out to try to connect with Dixy again.

He arrived at the Country Gentlemen at 4:45, hoping Dixy was doing another 5:00 show. Ten minutes later one of the Dolls sat down beside him and said that Dixy wanted to talk to him. She led him back stage to the shared dressing room where several girls were sitting around in various stages of undress. He found Dixy sitting in a recliner, she was wearing a torn t-shirt and nothing else, there was a bag of ice between her legs.

"You big bastard," she said as he approached, "my pussy is sore from that big dick of yours, I'm icing it down and taking a day off. If you need to fuck somebody, find another girl." Joe explained that he was a little sore as well and was just stopping by to enjoy the scenery and to see if she wanted to go out for a late afternoon breakfast. She asked him to meet her in the parking lot in half an hour.

Joe headed out toward the edge of the city for a Cracker Barrel Restaurant. He had no objection to the Denny's that Dixy had picked the day before, he was just testing her trust in him. While they were driving he asked her how it went the night before and she told him it was a good night for business. Turn-out was low, but they weren't expecting it to be more so they had the right number of girls available. The total paid sessions was greater than the number attending so there were more who went twice than there were who left without a session with a girl. The China Dolls were the leading girls, Ying serviced 17 men and Yang handled 15 men. Dixy serviced 12 men as well but that included Joe.

"What exactly goes behind the curtains," Joe asked.

"As you know there isn't much space in the curtain rooms," Dixy explained, "there are three chairs or one chair and two stool in each room. The girls all have a big supply of condoms and a trash can to throw the wrappers and used condoms in. We have packs of baby wipes to clean up with. I don't tell the local girls how to do their job, but the dolls and I try to be sitting down with our legs spread and arms reaching out when the guy walks in.

"Most men will walk in and stand close between my legs, the first thing I do is to open his belt and get his pants down around his knees. Most guys are already hard and leaking pre-cum when I get their dicks out. I give him a quick wipe with the baby wipe and immediately take his dick in my mouth and suck him for a minute or two. I want the guy to have the feeling that he just had a great fuck, but I also want him to get his nut off quickly so I can take on the next swinging dick waiting his turn. When I'm sucking him I'm jerking him with my hand. When I stop sucking I keep jerking him and put a condom in my mouth. A little more jerking and I can feel the cock getting harder and larger, just about to explode. That's when I roll the condom on with my mouth, stand up, turn around and bend over the chair with my legs spread. I've never had a guy yet who didn't know what to do at that point.

"If a guy walks in and you just bend over and let him start fucking you, he might go 15-20 minutes before he gets off. If you give him a great hand and mouth job first you can have him shooting his wad in easily under 10 minutes. I always look the guy in the eyes as much as I can, tell him I'm going to suck his cock, tell him he has a beautiful cock and talk about how I really want it in my cunt."

By the time she finished talking they were parked behind the Cracker Barrel.

"Does it turn you on to listen to a whore like me talk about fucking lots of men," she asked as she put her hand on his package to do a boner check. "You know there is a little wet spot down here at the tip of your dick. The pre-cum is leaking through your jeans"

She looked him straight into the eyes while opening his jeans pulling his dick out. Then she lowered her head and licked off the pre-cum. She took a large drop of the thick clear leakage on her fingertip and rubbed it on her lips as she looked into his eyes, her hand still wrapped around his cock.

"I can tell from the way your cock is throbbing that you are ready to blast off," she said teasingly as she licked her lips, "I'm going to put my mouth on your big dick and bob my head four times, then I'm going to stroke you fast for 30 seconds and you are going to give me a mouth full of cum."

Everything happened exactly as she promised.

She casually wiped the last trace of cum from the corner of her mouth as they waited to be seated in Cracker Barrel and said, "that was good, but I'm still hungry.

"How does the money flow on a private party like that," Joe asked, as they waited for their orders of pancakes, bacon, sausage, fried apples, grits, biscuits and gravy to be delivered.

"The customers pay $250 per session, the bar owner gets $50 of that, the girls get $100, and the Dixy Delight Corporation gets the rest. The bar owner also gets the $20 cover that each customer pays," she explained.

"So you made over $5,000 last night?" Joe asked after doing some quick calculations in his head.

"No," she said, "it was over $6,000, you may not have counted the extra $100 that I got for my 11 paying customers. Now I have a sore pussy to show for it, and I have other expenses. The bar owner and I pay protection to the local sheriff."

When Joe asked her if she really did have a corporation that put on private sex parties, she assured him that she did and offered a business card with an email address and phone number as proof. He was extremely skeptical that the business was incorporated and making corporate tax payments and meeting other legal obligations, but he was pleased to have a business card with her cell phone number so he could always track her down through the phone. After their 6:00 PM breakfast Dixy even paid the bill, telling Joe that having him on the stage for the sex show had been good for business.

Two days later they met again for another early evening breakfast. Joe had found another breakfast anytime restaurant and Dixy didn't ask questions, she trusted Joe enough to go wherever she took her.

"So tell me Dixy," Joe asked, "how did you get this business started?"

She explained that she grew up in a well off family, her parents and siblings are still alive and well in Atlanta. There were no bad experiences with drugs or legal problems, no abusive and dominating men in her life, and no pressure from anyone or any situation to get into this business. She just grew up liking sex a lot and when she was in college she found that she could mix pleasure and business by selling sex for money. She enjoys the sex, she loves the business which she operates like a regular small business owner. She has contacts with adult entertainment businesses throughout the country and she and the Dolls travel around from city to city, never staying more than a month in any one place. They dance at clubs almost every day, do lap dances, give blow jobs and full penetration sex when the opportunity is there. They put on live private party sex shows once or twice in each city, then they move on.

"We are going to be making our way north soon and before then I'd like to get another ride on that big dick of yours," she requested, "I can't stop thinking about it." He agreed to pick her up at 2:00 AM after her last show.

He arrived at the Southern Gentleman's Club just after midnight and watched one of the China Dolls perform. He saw that men were making their way to the private lap dance booths and wondered if Dixy might be in one of them. As he considered making his way to the lap dance booth he noticed a well-dressed man order a beer and slip some large bills to the bar tender. It was hard to tell in the dark room, but the bartender appeared to give him a few coins in change and possibly slipped a small packet in with the change which the man quickly stuffed into his pocket without counting. Short changing a drunk was not on the list of crimes Joe was looking for, but he was considering the possibility that there was a packet of cocaine in with the short change.

"Is that little Asian girl available for afterhours work?" Joe asked the bartender as he pointed to the dancer on stage and slid two $20 bills across the bar.

"You don't think your little friend Dixy is going to give you all you can handle tonight?" the bartender replied with a raised eyebrow.

When Joe didn't answer the bartender picked up the money and continued. "That one is booked for tonight, but the other China Doll is available. If you ask Dixy you might get her as a bonus freebee. "Hell, the drunk who paid for the girl wouldn't know the difference if the other girl went with him and you and Dixy took this one."

Prostitution confirmed, thought Joe as he considered that the evidence was shaky. If the bartender is collecting for the girls, he can't pay him because he knows Dixy is giving it away for free. It's unlikely that the China Doll will ask for payment and if she did he could only arrest her and not the bartender.

"No, I think you are right, Dixy is more than I can handle tonight. Maybe try a China Doll some other night," said Joe. The bartender nodded and kept Joe's money.

Dixy saw him when she came out from behind the curtained booth, and Joe saw that she saw him. He looked the other way as she crept around the edge of the room and approached him from behind.

"I'm in the mood for some horse cock," she whispered into his ear in an attempt to surprise him.

"And I'm looking for a mare in heat," Joe replied as he turned toward her. "Do you want to go find a horse stable so we can both get what we want? Or should we just go back to your place?"

"I'd love to watch you humping a horse," she replied and paused. "but I have other plans for you tonight. Come back stage with me while I get ready for my dance, when I finish we'll go do some breeding."

Joe had been looking over Dixy's shoulder while they talked and saw that another man had asked for a beer and handed the bartender what appeared to be two large bills. It was too dark for a positive identification that they were $100 bills but he was sure that there was only one bill in the change that the bartender returned. At $6 a beer, unless he paid with a $5 and a $2, there are no two bills that add up to an amount that the change can be made with one bill; drug dealing very likely confirmed.

When they walked into the dressing room they found one of the dancers bent over a chair with an older man behind her holding her hips and pumping his cock into her pussy.

"Almost finished," said the dancer when she saw Dixy. The man made a few final hard thrusts and loaded his condom inside the dancer. When he pulled out he was quick to pull off the condom and throw it in the trash, then pull up his pants and make his exit.

"You stupid whore," Dixy yelled at the dancer. I don't give a damn if your idiot ass gets caught whoring, but if you get busted for fucking a man in here we all go to jail."

"It's not my fault he took so long," argued the dancer as if the only problem was that she got caught. "When you aren't in town we earn a little money here all the time, you are the only one with rules about not entertaining customers in the dressing room."

"You fuck an undercover cop in here, the whole place gets closed down and we are all out of work," Dixy yelled back at her. "You do your whoring with a cop in a car, in the alley, in a hotel or anyplace but here and only you go to jail and only for one night. Are you too stupid to understand that?"