Dixie Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe stepped between them when it appeared that the argument was about to turn physical. He also filed away the information that prostitution was happening on premises. Dixy picked up her phone and sent a message, then asked Joe to go out to the bar and pick up something from the bartender. The bartender handed him a drink glass with a napkin wadded up inside. When she got the glass Dixy pulled out the napkin and separated it from the paper package of cocaine that was concealed inside. She placed other paraphernalia from her dressing table and did a quick snort. She was ready to go onstage.

There was anger in Dixy's body language when she began her dance routine, but the more she danced the more she relaxed. By the time she got on the floor and did her dry humping routine it was obvious she was enjoying herself. The crowd had thinned out because it was the last show of the night, but the heavy tippers were still there and they appreciated the good show. They especially appreciated her second encore when she returned to the stage totally naked and walked from table to table collecting tips with her pussy lips.

"I'm so damned horny I would ride your dick right here, right now if I hadn't just chewed out that whore's ass for fucking in the dressing room," she said when she got to the dressing room where Joe was waiting.

Dixy pulled on her cutoff jeans and a t-shirt and went to check with the China Dolls. Five minutes later she was ready to leave with Joe. She pointed Joe in the right direction and told him to drive while she spent several minutes texting, only looking up occasionally to provide directions.

"When we get to our trailer I'm going to fuck you blind," she promised when she finally put her phone down. "The dolls and I have a camper trailer that we pull behind our SUV when we travel. We are going to be hitching up and traveling north tomorrow, but before we do we are going to get the trailer rocking tonight. I'm going to be the cocksucker of your dreams big guy. I'm going to jerk and pump that big dick of yours, then I'm going to stuff it in my cunt and ride it like a bucking horse. After that I'm going to lay down on my back and get you on top of me and I want you to pound me like you own me."

"Have I got you good and hard yet?" she asked. "It makes me feel powerful when I get men hard with just words and dancing. Earlier tonight there must have been a hundred men watching me dance and I like to think that every one of them had a full boner as they watched. I didn't touch any of them. I didn't touch you just now but I know your dick is hard enough to drive nails."

"Is your cunt juiced up?" Joe asked as he reached over and slipped a finger up the inside her leg to her dripping pussy. "I didn't say a word to you in the last ten minutes, I didn't flash any skin or do any suggestive dancing and you are juiced up and on the edge of an orgasm. You are pretty good at getting yourself aroused too."

"When I get you in that trailer I'm going to pull off those shorts and bury my face in your wet twat, Joe continued, "I'm going to tongue fuck you until you scream and beg me to stop. I'm going to push two long fingers in you and lick your clit until I make you squirt. When we start fucking I'm going to bounce you around like a rag doll. Get yourself off now," he commanded.

Her shorts were already open and her zipper was down, she slipped a finger into her slit and was cumming in less than a minute as they pulled into the campground. She was in the last throes of her orgasm when Joe parked and went around and opened her door. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder as he headed for the door of her Airstream Land Yacht trailer.

"Key, in my pocket," she said when reached the door.

Joe laid her on the picnic table and pulled her shorts off. He proceeded to bury his face between her legs and do everything he promised. She squirted with her first orgasm as well as the second. When he was teasing her clit with his tongue after her fourth or fifth orgasm she pushed him away saying, "too intense."

He backed off and removed his own clothes with the full intention of power fucking her on the picnic table, but thinking about splinters in one or both of their asses he decided a bed would serve better. He fished the key out of her shorts and opened the door which was too short for him to walk through without ducking, much less carrying Dixy on his shoulder.

"Come, I need to fuck you," he commanded. She managed to jump up and scamper inside.

She led him down the narrow hallway to a reasonably spacious bedroom, dropped to her knees and took his hard cock in her mouth. By the time the sun came up four hours later Joe was able to confirm that Dixy had been faking her orgasms in all the previous occasions when they fucked. Her real orgasms were twice as loud and twice as powerful as her stage orgasms, and the stage orgasms were convincing enough to have caused dozens of men to have jerked off with visions of her in their heads every night.

Joe found himself amazed that at 105 pounds, against his 225 pounds of muscle, Dixy was so strong that he had to hang on tight to avoid getting bucked off the bed. The two of them enjoyed the rare experience of synchronized orgasms, twice.

They woke up at noon when the China Dolls banging pans together to make noise in the trailer kitchen. It was time to get up. After lunch Joe helped them hitch the trailer to their Escalade and waved good-by as they pulled out of the campground. Joe retrieved his laptop from a secret compartment behind the seat of his truck and sat down at a campground picnic table to write his report. The Southern Gentleman's Club would be experiencing a police raid soon. The unit assigned to the raid would know where to look for the cocaine and they would have evidence of prostitution taking place at the club location. Dixy and the Dolls were going to need a new home base the next time they came to Memphis.

Twenty-four hours later he turned in his report to his local handler with Memphis PD, his assignment was complete, he would be back in Birmingham by morning. By the time Joe left Memphis the ladies in the Airstream Land Yacht were parked in a campground outside Pittsburg. Joe knew where they were, he had access to Dixy's cell phone records. He would see them again someday.