All Comments on 'Dixie's Halloween Night'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Super great! Very well told!

This is a super exciting, well told story! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A very good story

This is a very well told srory,there is only one point that is a mystery to me is it incest or not,I understand that 26 states permit marriage between cousins.We have no problem in europe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Loved this story. I don't usually like incest and/or group sex but this was good. I would love to read another chapter continuing the story.

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Well-written, very sexy

Not using birth control is really dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep writing!

Your story was great, very erotic and sexy and as an added bonous had a good plot. I see a future for you in writing both erotic and non erotic keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

An excellent story,the pregnancy is not really a problem these things happen,in fact I was amazed that as many as 20 %of marriages and probably even more pregnancies involve cousins.I do hope to read many more of yout submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Identify

I can really identify with this lovely story,I have several lovely first cousins [women now]what we got upto on our grandads farm especially in the summer holidays,you can well imagine.My male cousins did not seem interested ,oddballs.I do remember one lecture from my mum and her brother[my favourite uncle]to watch what we got upto.We laugh about it these days,but I am still very fond of my female cousins one in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

XXNoraJeanXX...I wish these guys were my cousins! I liked the slow and easy build up and then the pace of the sex worked well for me. Really well for me! ;) I was surprised there was no protection used either, but then it just made things hotter for me that she got preg! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CAN'T WAIT

I loved it. I really hope you write more of their story.

venuzianvenuzianover 16 years ago
Another Winner ! ! !

Great Job! Well written.

I normally dislike group sex,threesomes and blindfold type gimmicks, but you made this story palatable for me by somehow making the act sensual and intimate. Maybe it was because the characters were emotionally connected. So often the group scenario uses the woman merely as a urinal and the whole event is more like mischievous children at play rather than truly fulfilling adult sex.

I think you could easily specialize in women's Pornotica. You know- wild Sex with feelings; imagine...

P.S. watch the typos Vee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why was she blindfolded??

If she knew who was touching her when..... why did u bother blindfolding her??

it got long and drawn out..... I didnt even bother finishing it

Boring

Taid75Taid75over 16 years ago

I accept her need and am pleased that she satisfied and was satisfied by both guys. I have long believed that a good woman can handle more than one man. I loved the action but cannot believe that such a sexually aware young lady would not have been protected from coception.

The pregnancy now leaves so many problems, I'm not sure that a sequel would be interesting.

I did enjoy the story, the descriptions, the heat, and look forward to further stories by XXNoraJeanXX

Taid75Taid75over 16 years ago

I accept her need and am pleased that she satisfied and was satisfied by both guys. I have long believed that a good woman can handle more than one man. I loved the action but cannot believe that such a sexually aware young lady would not have been protected from conception.

The pregnancy now leaves so many problems, I'm not sure that a sequel would be interesting.

I did enjoy the story, the descriptions, the heat, and look forward to further stories by XXNoraJeanXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
At least you dealt with the unprotected sex angle

So many writers just ignore the possibility of pregnancy or worse. Your story was moderately hot but you're too careless with errors. Buy a good dictionary and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

Fucking amazing you had me cummong 6 times tonight

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
865 Followers
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...