All Comments on 'Dizzy'

by LoJacked

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
writedoctorwritedoctorover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Extremely well written. Pace was perfect as were the lovers. One of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not a big fan of Domination but

This story was still well written and arousing

ckcb4u2ckcb4u2over 12 years ago
Whew!!!

Oh my!!!!...that was so realistic...believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmm

Very hot. That ending says you're giving us more, yes?

0xlisax00xlisax0over 12 years ago
wow

i loved this so much it was like i was there watching..have to admit to a little play while reading..hope this is the fist of many x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very, very nice. Development was there, emotion/connection was there, visceral detail was there. And excellent example of erotica. Thank you for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was overseas visiting my wifes cousin We were picked up by her husband, a big man, bearded, with a deep voice, it was the first time I had met them. After the first meeting, they talked in German, I don't understand it and Hans said want to see the castle. where, up the top of the hill, it was snowing lightly, o.k. so we went out to his van and drove up a winding road for about 20 minutes. Got out, it was a castle ruin, we walked around, there was another car parked, the air was invigorating,he had brought a couple of bottles of strong german beer, made you feel good, it was interesting but more interesting when we heard noises and walked around and there was a guy and a woman, she on her knees, sucking the guys cock. We stopped, she stood up, unaware of us and turned and lowered her jeans and hands against the wall stood as the guy moved behind her and began fucking her., pushing her down until we could clearly see his cock moving in and out of her pussy, then standing, his long cock out, her pussy open.I looked over at Hans. They dressed and left. we heard their car go, Hans said I wish my wife was here, as we moved back to the van, you too as he looked down at the front of my trousers. We got back to the van, he moved to a wall and dropped his trousers to pee, I saw a sheer blue pair of panties stretched across his backside, I needed to pee but I was still hard, he came back, I said wish I could do that, he looked at me, then reached and felt my cock through my trousers, here let me help and he unzipped me releasing my cock. He looked at me and stroked it a couple of times, then lowered his mouth over me. It felt good, it felt wrong, but right and he lifted his head and said that's what that guy was feeling, He moved through the seats into the back of the van and lowered his trousers, the sheer panties tight around his butt. He lowered them and began to stroke his cock, passing me a bottle of lube. I put some on my cock and began to stroke, he looked at me, turned and put some on his hole, and bending forward on his knees began stroking his cock again.I was so hard, I moved to the back and positioned my cock, he didn't move as I eased into him and began fucking, gripping his shoulders as I fucked him, I heard him groan,pushing back and his hole clenched around me, I pushed harder as his cum shot from him causing mine to shoot into him. We slowly moved apart, cleaned up and as we drove away he said thanks I really needed that.

TerriCTerriCalmost 7 years ago
So HOT!!!

Such a well written story, incredibly arousing. I love being used like that.

DriveitdeepDriveitdeepover 4 years ago
So hot!

Love reading stories of men fucking men. This was one of the hottest stories I've read. Just wish it was both of you taking my ass for your pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous