DJ Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

I poured my second cup of coffee after I started the first load, all shirts, to wash, and then fried some eggs and bacon for my breakfast. Being Monday, the boys are in school, neither of them have to work today, and I am scheduled at 3:00, as usual. I needed to call Matt's mom, Annie, and alert her to the surprise party for DJ on Thanksgiving morning. She confirmed that she and Matt would both be there, and that she would inform Matt when he returned from school, later that afternoon. It occurred to me that almost everyone was starting to call him Matt, rather than Mattie. I think that's a sign of maturing. I can remember when I was a kid, many people called me 'Dougie' but no one has called me that in 50 years, thank goodness.

I was suddenly curious about Jamie's name, wondering if it was a nick for James, so I called Karen to ask. She informed me that his birth name is James Carl Seldon, but Carl and I always called him Jamie, and that Jamie doesn't like to be called James. He says it is just too old and proper. Actually, Jamie's name is a reversal of his Dad's name, which is Carl James Seldon. I thanked her for the information, and told her I was just curious.

I finished up all four loads of the laundry, hung the boys shirts in DJ's closet and folded the rest, laying it on their bed, then putting my own clothes away. I went in to work at 3:00 and gave Justin DJ's jean size, that he had requested.

The boys didn't have a Rainbow meeting today, and Karen had insisted they both come to her home for supper, after school, and they would come to our house later, to sleep. Tuesday was Halloween and DJ was working a day shift at the store, starting at 10:00 AM, and Jamie would have a hard, busy shift at the pizzeria, starting at 2:00 PM.

About 8:00 PM Monday night I received a phone call from Jamie. He told me that they were leaving Jamie's house about 9:00 PM, and that his Mom had fixed a plate for me, that could be easily reheated, and they would have it ready for me when I get home, about 9:30. I feel as if I am surrounded by angels.

Before we went to bed that night, I made a suggestion. Since DJ has to go in at 10:00 AM, and Jamie and I at 2:00 and 3:00, DJ could drive Jamie's car to work. I can take Jamie in by 2:00, and hang loose until I work at 3:00. DJ can drive Jamie's car home at 6:00 then come back and pick him up at 10:00 and they can go to Jamie's house for the night.

"Cool, Dad," Jamie said, "that means only DJ has to get up early, you and I can sleep in. Now we have another good reason for DJ to have his license. It never hurts to have another driver in the family. Now we have to get DJ a car." (I'm thinking the same thing)

I finished eating the meal that Karen had sent, and asked Jamie to thank her for me. We all went to bed shortly after.

* * * * * *

Tuesday morning I woke up about 9:00 AM, needing the bathroom. Once drained I headed to the kitchen.

"Good morning Dad," my son cheerfully greeted me, "coffee's ready, I've had mine, and some breakfast. I guess Jamie's still sleeping. I didn't want to wake him so early, he needs the rest, as he has a hard shift to work today."

"Do you think he'll forgive you, for not kissing him goodbye?"

"He'd better!" DJ said, grinning, then wrapping his arms around me, and planting his lips against mine, "I love you, Dad, I need to leave."

I poured my first cup of coffee, as I heard Jamie's car start, and take off. I'm a little anxious for Jamie to wake up, but I won't wake him up, unless he is in danger of being late for work. I didn't have to wait too long though, I saw Jamie head into the bathroom before I even finished my first cup. He then sauntered into the kitchen, naked as a Jaybird—it struck me, that's a stupid phrase, Jaybirds are covered with feathers, Oh, well.

Jamie, walking behind me and hugging my neck, "Morning, Dad, and Happy Halloween."

I put my arm around his neck, bringing his face close to mine and planted a kiss on his cheek, then I reached down and gave his pretty penis a loving squeeze. He grinned, with a "Hey!" and got a glass from the cupboard, filling it with juice from the fridge, and sat down with me.

"Got any plans for Halloween, Jamie?"

"Yeah, WORK! And before that I need to do my homework. I think DJ plans to do his after he gets off, at 6:00 PM. Then when he picks me up about 10:00 we can go to my place for the night."

"Jamie, I need your help. Are you aware that DJ's Birthday is the 23rd of November? That's also Thanksgiving Day, this year."

"Crap!" Jamie exclaimed, "That's almost as bad as my birthday on Christmas Day. I know we need to have a party for him! It will be his first Birthday Party—ever! What do you want my help with?"

"Joe and I have the surprise party all set. Thanksgiving morning we're going to Denny's for a "Thanksgiving breakfast" and DJ going to get a real surprise. You need to keep this a secret, Jamie. We've invited all the people close to DJ, and they've all confirmed. We're reserving a table for 12, and the others will get there early. Joe and I will take DJ, and probably you, unless you're with your parents." Jamie grinned.

"Jamie, I'd love to get a brand new car for DJ, but I know I cannot financially handle that. I could handle a used car, though, but I have no idea what he would like, in a car. That's where I need your help. What should I look for, that he would be comfortable driving?"

"Yesterday, he was looking at a red RAV4 in the parking lot at school, he said he could picture himself driving something like that. If you could find a small SUV, maybe a Tracker, or a Suzuki Sidekick, he'd be thrilled. His favorite color is red, and he would prefer a stick shift. Is that any help?"

"Jamie, that's a lot of help. Now I at least have an idea, of what to look for. Please don't tell DJ about this conversation we just had," I said, smiling, "If I'm gonna shock him, I want it to be epic!"

I fixed Jamie and I some breakfast, and then he hit the books. I cleaned up the breakfast dishes, and am contemplating where to start my 'car shopping'. I need to get Jamie to work at 2:00, as DJ has his car at work. I'll probably go to the store early, although I'm not really scheduled until 3:00. Maybe Justin will find something for me to do and let me clock in early.

About 1:30 PM Jamie and I were both dressed for work. Jamie thanked me for laundering his uniform shirts. He grabbed both of their backpacks, we got into my car and headed for the pizzeria, stopping by Jamie's car, so he could place the backpacks in it. It was quite busy at the store, people buying last minute Halloween Candy and Justin asked DJ to work over for a while. When DJ got released at 7:00 PM, he drove Jamie's car over to the pizzeria, took his backpack out and headed into Anthony's. He settled at the booth up in the corner and completed his homework while waiting for Jamie to finish up and clock out. They then drove to Jamie's house for the night.

The rest of the week went pretty much as usual. DJ and Jamie spent Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday nights at Jamie's, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights at DJ's.

Monday morning, Nov 6th, the boys were eating breakfast with Karen and Carl. As soon as they had finished eating, DJ needed the bathroom, and Carl cornered Jamie for a discussion.

"Jamie," Carl said, "Your Mom and I need to discuss something with you. I know that you know DJ's birthday is on Thanksgiving. We are at a loss, as to what to give DJ for his birthday. Can you help us out?"

"I'll try," Jamie replied, "I know they're not cheap, and it may be more than you might want to spend. DJ really wants a play station, like mine, so we can play at his house also. It's a PS3."

Karen asked, "Does DJ have a TV in his room?"

"No, but his Dad has a large, probably 60" flat screen in the living room, and he hardly ever watches it. I'm certain we could hook up the PS3 to it, and play in the living room."

"How much do they cost now?" Carl asked.

"New, they're still in the over $400 range. Game Stop often has trade-ins and refurbs for quite a bit less, maybe $150-175 for used, and around $250 for refurbs, that are just like new."

"Any other suggestions?" Carl asked.

"He wants some wheels, but I think that is really out of the question, besides, his Dad is trying to work out something there. If you get him a console, let me know, and I will get him some games. We still have some time, over two weeks."

"Thanks, Jamie," Carl said, "no promises, but the PS3 might be doable. I'll check out Game Stop, and maybe Amazon also. Don't say anything to DJ, OK?"

"Of course not, Dad, I'm not that stupid."

DJ, returning, "What was that about, Jamie?"

"Oh, Dad was just reminding me to check the oil and water in the car."

Karen and Carl looked at each other, grinning, and thinking that was a good cover up.

"Are we about ready to leave?" DJ asked.

"I think so, Oh, Mom, today is the first meeting of the Rainbow Alliance, with all those new members we signed up. I have no idea what time we will actually be leaving campus. We're leaving, bye Mom, bye Dad."

"See you two later, "DJ said, "we both love you!"

"Carl," Karen remarked, "when DJ says he loves us, I feel that is coming straight from his heart,"

"He is amazing," Carl replied, "I don't think he's capable of faking anything."

"They're relationship seems pretty strong, but" Karen stated, "even if it fails, I would hope that we can keep DJ in our lives."

* * * * * *

At 5:00 PM, room 122 was overflowing. Most, if not all, of the new members were present, as well as the small group they already had. There were not enough chairs and about 13 people were sitting on the tables, including Mr. Finch. Sandy took the podium.

"GOOD AFTERNOON!" Sandy announced, "and I think it is a very good afternoon. I'm excited, and pleased to welcome all of you here today. As you all know, we held a pizza party and membership drive on October 28, and judging from the number of students here today, I feel it was highly successful. We had more students sign up to be members than what I even had hoped for, 34 of you guys signed up that day. When I refer to you guys, I hope you realize that I am not referring just to the male element here, but also the female and anyone that may be in between. Collectively, we are a unique group of very special people, and I love you all!"

(Applause)

"We have adopted the name of 'Rainbow Alliance' at one of our organizational meetings, and it was chosen unanimously. As most of you are aware, the Rainbow Flag represents all of we unique individuals, who are not straight, or heterosexual. At the party we held at Anthony's Pizzeria, we served pizza, salads, and drinks to 90 students from this campus. The majority of those we fed that day, declined to become members, but told us they were supportive of this organization, but they were straight. I thank them for their support."

"When we were first discussing the possibility of forming an LGBT club, we did try to set up some purposes. Some of those are unity among our members, education for those who are ignorant, and a means for those of us who wish to make like minded friends to have a place to meet, and get to know each other. I would hope there are none of us that have been kicked out of their families, when they had the courage to come out. Within this group, we are able to be ourselves, and hold our heads high. We are not second class citizens!"

(Applause)

"I know there are some of us, in this room today, that have realized, likely as a teenager, that we were different, and felt like we were the only one in the world like that. It's a damn lonely feeling. We need to reach out to those individuals, to be a beacon, and draw them into our hearts. As a class, the LGBT community has the highest rate of suicide in the world." Sandy is tearing up, "If our existence, on this campus, can save one life, it will be worth what we have exerted to create this alliance."

(Applause)

"I know that many of us here today don't know each other, yet, but we will, give us a little time. This alliance is not intended to be a dating site, if people are just looking to hook up with someone for sex, there are apps such as grinder that are designed for that purpose. I'm not saying that no one should avoid meeting someone and start dating, but we can be better than that. Let's get to know each other, and have some non sexual fun, and enjoy each other."

"Our next scheduled meeting will be on Monday, December 4th, which is the last week of the fall semester, and finals week. The last day of the semester is Friday, December 8th, and we'll be on break until the spring semester starts on January 2, next year. Is there any discussion?"

"The floor recognizes—can you introduce yourself, and state your comment?"

"I'm Julian, and I'm one of those that just joined, since that will be the last meeting before Christmas, could we turn it into a Christmas Party?"

The room went into mayhem, with many voices agreeing. Sandy held up her hand to quiet everyone down.

"OK everybody, Julian has suggested that we turn the December 4th meeting into a Christmas Party. How many would like to do that?"

Over forty hands were in the air!

"MR. FINCH," Sandy hollered, "would that be acceptable? And where could we have it?"

Mr. Finch, standing, smiling, "Kids, I'd like to say two things. It would appear that we have outgrown this room, which is not a bad thing, it's actually a good thing, as it means the club is growing. I will try to get us a larger room for the January meeting."

"Sandy said we needed to have some non-sexual fun, and a Christmas Party would definitely fall into that category. The cafeteria shuts down about 2:00 PM, and I see no reason why we couldn't use it for the party, as long as we clean up afterwards."

Sandy, "Tell us your name, and speak your thoughts."

"Hi all, my name is Geraldine, I go by Gerry. I work at Subway, and I believe I can get us a deal on some of those yard long party subs. If you guys want to take up a collection, I can use the money to get how ever many subs I can buy for what ever money you come up with."

That offer was well accepted.

Sandy, raising her voice above the rumble, "I think that idea was a winner, and if others want to bring in some holiday treats to share, that would be great. I don't think we have a bucket here for a collection, but if someone has a hat."

Matt stood up, taking the hat off his head and turning it upside down. He walked around the room, Mr. Finch started the ball rolling with a $20, and others kept dropping money into the hat. When it seemed the donations stopped, they counted $160.00 and gave it to Gerry.

Devon offered to bring in four 2-liter drinks, and so did someone else. Another member said she would get cups and plates. We can get ice in the cafeteria.

DJ stated he would make a big bowl of potato salad.

One of the girls questioned him, "You can make potato salad?"

"No," DJ said, "but Dad can show me how to make anything! He's great."

Sandy, yelling, "CAN WE CALL THIS MEETING OVER?" Then, "DECEMBER 4TH, SAME TIME, FOR PARTY TIME!"

The whole room was suddenly into a party mood. Guys and Gals introducing themselves to others, lots of handshaking and hugging, people putting numbers of new found friends into their phones. Some were starting to filter out of the room.

Jamie and DJ caught up with Devon and Quentin.

"Devon, Quentin, hold up," Jamie hollered, "How are things between you guys and Sean and Chuck"

"Back to normal," Devon answered, "those two share a 2 bedroom apartment and yesterday Sean invited us to their place to watch the football game."

Quentin added, "And Chuck ordered Pizza and wings delivered by Papa Johns, and treated us." Then, eyes just a little wet, it was like it used to be. I'm so glad, I would really miss those guys."

"The icing on the cake?" Devon added, smiling, "Chuck told us we could borrow his bedroom, if we wished, but we didn't take him up on that offer."

DJ spoke, "I'm glad things worked out for all of you guys."

Jamie added, "A seven year friendship would have been a lot to lose!"

The four guys hugged each other, bumped fists and they all left the campus.

Jamie and DJ started on the trip home from college about 7:00 PM, Jamie driving.

"Baby," Jamie spoke, "I'm hungry."

"Let's stop at WAWA, I'm hungry too."

"That's not what I'm hungry for, I want dessert, like chocolate cream pie!"

Even in the dark, DJ could see that impish grin on Jamie's face.

"Let's stop and get some subs, and we can grab dessert later."

Jamie reached across the console, and placed his hand on DJ's inner thigh, wiggling his fingers against the fabric of DJ's jeans, kind of close to something else.

"Jamieeeeeee, you're gonna make me hard, fuck, you already have. You want me to go into WAWA with a bulge in my crotch?"

"Nobody gonna notice that, my pants are looser, and their gonna see the tent in mine!"

DJ reached over, his hand landed on Jamie's erection.

"Why are you hard? I haven't even touched you."

"I get hard sometimes, just thinking about you, and that beautiful black cock I love so much. Maybe Dad is right, briefs or boxer briefs would hide it better. These boxers just don't cut it. I'm not buying any more of them. You wear those sexy skinny jeans and I can see exactly where your cock is, and that makes me horny too, especially if you're not completely flaccid."

DJ, chuckling, "Do you know Matt sometimes rolls a washcloth up and sticks it in his underwear to make people think he has a dick? He doesn't have to worry about boners popping up."

"He says they can build him a penis, out of his clitoris. I wonder if he will be able to get hard, like we do?"

"I dunno, but he says he will be able to pee out of it, like we do."

"That's an advantage, girls have to squat to pee, if they don't have a toilet."

"I think I'd rather put up with an occasional boner," DJ said, "rather than have to squat to pee. Even though boners can be embarrassing at times."

"DJ, have you ever seen that video on You Tube, about the waiter with a huge penis?"

"I've never seen you tube, never been on the web."

"When we're at my house I'll bring it up, you'll laugh your ass off! You mentioning about Matt and the washcloth reminded me of it."

By the time they got into WAWA both boys were deflated, for now. They ordered two large subs, planning to share them with me, when I get home. They got home, ate one sub, and cut a couple of pieces from the other, and headed to their room for dessert.

"DJ, remember what we were doing, that night those two bears caught us, in the woods?"

"Frank and Joe? Why do you call them bears?"

"Big, heavy set, gay guys with lots of hair and beards are called bears. Anyway, we were Sixty-nining. Sucking each other off at the same time. That was some of the best sex we've had, except for us getting caught. At least those guys were cool, but I thought we were going to get raped!"

DJ, chuckling, "I think the only reason I didn't piss my pants was that we didn't have any on! Wanna do that again, it was fun."

"It's kind of hard to get into that position on the bed, but we have the floor, and it does have carpeting. We've got an hour before Dad will be home."

DJ was already starting to undress, and Jamie was right behind him. They were both getting excited, both rock hard, got into position, and both had a cock in their mouth in less than a minute, nursing on each other. Jamie reached around with his hand, caressing DJ's ass lightly.

DJ, pulling off Jamie's cock, and giggling, "Jamie! That tickles."

Jamie, moved his hand lower, massaging DJ's perineum from behind, causing DJ to start moaning. DJ decided to try the same technique on Jamie, and Jamie was really wishing that DJ would finger his hole. Maybe he would, if he started to finger DJ's hole, so he tried it.

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers