DJ Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

Randy, as the boys approached, "You guys are a lifesaver, I hope you both know how much Daryl and I appreciate your help."

"No problem, Randy, " DJ remarked, "when friends need help, friends come to the rescue, don't they?"

"DJ," Jamie asked, "did you tell Randy yet?"

"Tell me what?" Randy asked.

"About our trip next week!"

"No, I haven't had a chance, Randy, Jamie and I are going on vacation next week to Disney World! It's our Christmas Present, from our parents."

"Well, Doug did give me a heads up, so it's not hitting me blind sided, when are you going to be gone?"

"We're leaving on the 1st, and returning on the 5th. Monday through Friday."

"We'll be closed for New Years, and you are normally off on Mondays anyway," Randy said, "I'll adjust the schedule, and I won't schedule you early on that Saturday, but you will be scheduled. You guys are going to have a blast."

"This is going to be a little tight," Randy said, "I have to double tomorrow, for Gloria's day off. Daryl is off today, and when I can get off this afternoon, Daryl and I plan to go back and get the other load tonight, and I have to get my car. Once we get that second load unloaded on this end, we'll be all moved in. Daryl and I can spend the first night, tonight, in our new home. No more Shady Inn!" Randy and Daryl both smiled.

"Well, guys," Daryl said, "are you ready?"

Jamie, smiling, "Let's get it done!"

"Wait!" Randy exclaimed, "DJ get that shovel out of the back, you guys may need to do some shoveling, and take a new one also, I'll ring it up and pay for it."

Daryl, on our way out, "We can all ride in the truck, it's got a bench seat. Lay those shovels on top of some of the boxes in the back."

Randy was right, and they did need the shovels. DJ and Jamie shoveled off the porch and front steps. Daryl backed the truck over the front yard, which was frozen, and got the back of the truck as close as possible to the front steps.

Then they all started to carry boxes into the house. Randy and Daryl had used a marker to label the boxes, 'kit', 'bed', 'LR and 'bath' which made it easy to know where to put the boxes. Daryl had said they planned on using the front bedroom. They finally got down to the furniture, which consisted of only a dresser, the bed frame, and mattress and box springs, and a bedside table.

"If we could have fit the Living Room furniture in here, we could have avoided a second trip," Daryl mentioned, "Guys, let's get some lunch, leave that new shovel here, and put the store's shovel in the back, along with the dolly."

Daryl locked the door and they all climbed back into the truck. The boys rather enjoyed sitting close to each other while riding, as most vehicles have only bucket seats and they both rode with a hand on the other's leg. Daryl drove toward the store, and pulled into Denny's. The hostess took them to a booth, DJ and Jamie sat on one side, and Daryl took the other side.

They all asked for Pepsi's and the hostess said they only had Coke, so they got Coke's instead. The boys were instinctively looking at the lower priced items, and Daryl realized it.

"Guys," Daryl stated, "order what you want, this meal is on me!"

"I'm thinking of the time," DJ mentioned, "I'm due to work at 3:00 PM and it's 2:00 now."

"Don't worry about it, DJ, I've got your back!" Daryl said, "I know your boss really well."

Jamie, snickering, "You probably even know how his cock looks."

Daryl responded, grinning, "I do, and I don't intend for either of you to ever see it! I love you guys, and you're so much fun to be around. I have a feeling that the four of us may become pretty close friends."

They ate, Daryl paid the ticket and added a tip, and they headed to the U-haul.

"Daryl," DJ asked, "could we drive around by my house on the way, so Jamie and I can put on our work uniforms?"

"Sure," Daryl answered, "just direct me, I don't know this area very well, yet."

With Jamie's assistance they soon arrived at our house. DJ and Jamie bounced in, said 'hi' to Joe and myself, and headed to their room to change. DJ told me that Daryl was waiting in the truck, and they were on the way to work.

After the boys left, Joe asked me if I had met Daryl, and I told him I had, and he seems like a pretty decent guy. I told him that Daryl and Randy are into a 7 year relationship, and had rented Justin's old house, and were in the process of moving in now.

When they arrived back at the store, DJ noticed that Gloria had already arrived, as her car was in the parking lot. Jamie went ahead and started to walk to the pizzeria, although he was more than a half an hour early. Daryl and DJ walked into the store, DJ carrying the store owned snow shovel.

Randy asked, "How did everything go?"

"Very smoothly," Daryl replied, "They are a wonderful pair of young men, and they both have a tendency to grow on you."

"Tell me about it!" Randy remarked, "I don't know Jamie nearly as well as I know DJ, but I think they are a lot alike, and I have a huge amount of love and respect for both of them. Are we about ready to go and get that last load?"

"Have you had any lunch?"

"Gloria stopped by BK on her way in and picked us both up some lunch, so I'm good to go, what about you?"

"We stopped at Denny's and ate after we got the truck unloaded, I treated the boys." Randy nodded.

"Gloria," Randy stated, "It's all yours, you're off tomorrow, so I guess I'll see you on Friday, Daryl and I are going to get that last load, and we'll be all moved in by tonight, no more Shady Inn!"

Soon after DJ clocked in, Gloria informed him that he had 3 deliveries ready, DJ picked them up and was on his way.

* * * * * *

Daryl and Randy got into the U-Haul truck, and headed toward the city.

"Baby, all that's left up there is the living room furniture, the TV and stereo, and the kitchen table. We could be back by 8:00 or 8:30 tonight."

"I just kind of thought about something," Randy mentioned, "We don't have a dining set, but we now have a dining room.

"Well," Daryl countered, "It's not like we don't have a table to sit and eat at. There is really no hurry, we can consider a dining set down the line."

"We ought to try and get one before the party."

"Party? What party, baby?"

"Our housewarming party, we're moving into a new home, in a new town, we need to host a housewarming party."

"Randy, who would we invite? The few close friends we have all live in the city, and I don't think they would want to travel all the way down here for a housewarming party."

"Well, there's the employees in your store, the employees in my store, that's enough for a decent party, and if we held it late night, like 10:00 PM everyone could come."

"But Randy, people aren't stupid, don't you think they would begin to realize that we are closer than just housemates?"

"Daryl! Times have changed, attitudes have changed, and I'm tired of trying to live our fucking lives in a fucking closet! I just don't give a shit anymore, if people find out that I'm gay, or that we're gay. What can they really do? Our time is now, and we need to not be so protective of our sexuality.

"I love you, Daryl, but I'm fucking sick and tired of having to keep my love so deeply hidden! Like it's illegal or something. I had a fear that Gloria, my assistant manager, might find out that I was gay, well, my little friend DJ informed me that she already knows. He asked her if she had met my housemate, and she told him that we weren't housemates, that we were soul mates. I guess, at least at my store, the cat's out of the bag, but no one has uttered a word that would make me feel uncomfortable, nor has anyone acted any different towards me."

"Yeah, but you have some others in your store that are gay, and they would not disrespect you for being like them."

"Daryl, I envy young people, like DJ, he's not a flamer, but I'll guarantee if someone asked him if he was gay, he would not deny it, and neither would Jamie, oh, the innocence of youth. Everyone in that store knows that DJ has a romantic relationship with Jamie, and nobody cares. His coworkers all like him, and the customers love him, he's got a damn fan club! Just in the short time that I've been the GM in that store, I've had literally dozens of customers that have told me how much they like DJ"

"You might be right, Randy, I'm probably paranoid, with no real justification. I've never really been shit on, because I was gay, most of my college friends knew we were—together and no one ever put me down for it. I think, when I asked for that transfer, my superiors even knew why I wanted to move here, with you, and they approved the transfer.

"I guess," Daryl lamented, tearing up a bit, "Randy, maybe it's past time to start living our own lives, and not worry so much about what other might think. I'll think be OK baby, as long as I have you by my side! I love you baby,"

"Sweetheart," Randy spoke, "I have no intention of ever leaving you, to flounder on your own! I think we really need each other, maybe more than either of us may realize."

"Randy, maybe we should have that party, and we can still invite our friends from the city, it just won't be a totally gay party, like some we've attended in the past."

"When you get a group of mixed people together, its called 'diversity', Hun."

"Randy, the boys were kind enough to set the bed up and put the box spring and mattress on it, all we have to add is the sheets, pillows and blankets, then we can spend our first night together in our new home."

Randy and Daryl loaded the remaining furniture into the U-Haul, and drove back to our town, well, Daryl drove the U-Haul and Randy drove his car. They got back to the new house, unloaded the truck, and found the bedding they needed to make up the bed. Randy set his phone alarm to wake up at 8:00 AM, as he needed to open the store at 10:00.

* * * * * *

Thursday, December 28th was pretty uneventful

Randy and Daryl both rose at 8:00, Randy would have liked a shower before work but nothing was unpacked yet so he decided to grunge it today. Daryl needed to return the truck to U-Haul, as they were done with that. They both left the house and stopped at Bojangle's for some breakfast.

Daryl drove the truck to the U-Haul store to drop it off, and Randy followed him, then took Daryl to the store to get his car, and Randy entered the store to open it. Evelyn followed Randy into the store.

"You're here already?" Randy asked.

"Excuse me Randy, but I think I'm scheduled as your opening cashier today."

Randy, checking the schedule, "I'm sorry Evelyn, I'm just used to you coming in later, go ahead and clock in, I'll get you a draw as soon as the safe opens, and you'll be on station 1 today."

While Randy doubled at the store, Daryl headed back to the house and started to unpack boxes and put stuff away. The only things previously put away was the items that needed to go in the fridge, which was done right after the boys unloaded it from the truck yesterday.

Oh, what a job! Daryl soon decided that it had been easier to pack than it was to unpack. In the old apartment, you knew where everything belonged, and where it was kept. In the new place, you had to try and figure out where stuff should go. It's probably going to take a month to get settled in.

* * * * * *

Gloria decided to take advantage of her day off, and drove into the city, to the jewelry store where her precious ring was purchased. She told the jeweler that the ring was too loose and she was afraid to wear it for fear of losing it.

"Sir," Gloria said, "I've waited six long years for my boyfriend to give me this, and I want to be able to wear it and proudly show it to everyone. I'm a really happy girl now, and that was the most awesome gift my boyfriend could have possibly given me."

"It's going to take a little while, about an hour, do you want to wait or come back for it later?" the jeweler asked.

"I waited for six years, I can easily wait for an hour!" She settled in a chair.

About an hour later the jeweler spoke, "Ma'am, do you want to try this on now?" It fit perfectly.

"Oh, Thank you, I could kiss you!" Gloria exclaimed.

The jeweler responded, grinning "If my wife caught us that might not go over too well. Are you satisfied with it now?"

"Thank you so much, sir." Gloria beamed.

"You're very welcome, I hope you come back when you're ready for the next step."

"Next step?"

"Wedding bands, when is the big day?"

"We haven't decided, Jerry wants an outside wedding, so it will be in the spring, after the weather warms up. Thank you again."

* * * * * *

DJ and I are both scheduled in to work at 3-9 today. We drove separately, leaving Joe alone in the house, as he is off on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Sometimes, depending on the store business, one or the other of us may be cut early, and if we both drive in, one of us won't be stranded, and sometimes DJ goes to Jamie's house after work, instead of our own.

When we got ready to leave for work, Joe also put his jacket on, evidently leaving also.

"Where are you headed to, Baby?" I asked.

"I'm headed to the grocery store. I'm bored, and I just got the urge to cook up something, but I'm not sure just what. You guys can plan on having something to eat when you get home though, so don't pick up anything, cause I'm cooking tonight."

Joe rarely gets into a cooking mood, so DJ and I will take advantage of this rarity. I told DJ he probably ought to give Jamie a heads up, so he could be home to eat with us tonight.

DJ and I walked into the store about 2:55 PM and headed back to the pharmacy to clock in. Randy was at the computer and watched as we both clocked in.

"Doug, there are already some deliveries waiting, and DJ, we need to have a little chat. Have a seat."

DJ is suddenly a little nervous, a little, no, a lot nervous, wondering what he might have done wrong. DJ sat down, but couldn't keep his hands from shaking a little.

"DJ," Randy said, smiling, "are you OK?"

"I—think so."

"DJ, a chat doesn't mean you're in any kind of trouble, actually, it's more like the opposite of trouble, now calm down, and give me that smile." DJ tried to smile, but it didn't come easy today.

"DJ, Gloria and I have been observing your performance, and other activities, while you are working. There is a new position open, and we both feel you are the perfect employee to fill that position. We need someone that knows their job well, and works well with others, to fill the position of a trainer. You have an excellent record of customer satisfaction. Never have we had a customer complaint about you, and many of our customers think very highly of you.

"As a trainer, we've observed how you worked with your Dad, and how cooperative you have been, working with the other clerks. You've never been to busy to offer your assistance to anyone who needs it, whether it be a customer looking for something or needing help with their purchases, or assistance to even holding the door for someone. You have incredible patience, and that is a big plus."

"This position requires a little extra responsibility on your part, but you would get rewarded for that, in you paycheck, as it would pay an additional fifty cents an hour. Gloria and I both feel you have the confidence and competence to be worthy of this advancement, and are the most qualified person here to handle this position. Will you accept this promotion?"

"Wow," DJ exclaimed, smiling, "I wasn't prepared for this."

"There's that smile everyone loves so much, what are your concerns?"

"Would that mean I wouldn't be a cashier anymore? I really like what I do now."

"DJ, in the retail business, we tend to have a rather fast revolving door, people come and people go. We always have new people coming in, new hires, and they all need to be trained, and that would be your primary responsibility, but you still would function as a cashier, just a different title, and a little more money. What do you say, DJ?"

"I don't know, it seems like kind of a big step."

"I have confidence in you DJ, if I didn't think you could handle it, and handle it well, I would not have offered it, I would encourage you to accept, and we will still work around you school schedule, getting your education is the most important thing for your future."

Randy, almost pleading, "You're accepting it, right?" Randy is nodding his head.

"DJ, nodding, "I'll accept it Randy, you've convinced me."

"It'll be effective January 1st, for you, actually January 6th, when you and Jamie get back from your vacation. Say hello to Mickey for me, will you?"

"The first time you clock in, after your vacation, you will clock in as a 'trainer' instead of as a 'cashier', DJ, I really wanted to give you this position, and I know you won't let me down. Congratulations on your promotion! Now get out there and do what you do best, take care of our customers!"

(to be continued...)

Coming it Part 16

DJ and Jamie visit Disney World

DJ models his sexy swim trunks

Girls are chasing after DJ and Jamie

DJ assumes his new position

Joe's Mom comes to visit

DJ and Jamie receive pleas from Bryan

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers