All Comments on 'DJ Pt. 40 - Final'

by o2byoung

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Doug, this chapter has me a bit worried (even though as a writer myself, I understand fiction can be just that, fiction) - I don't know if you're thinking about suicide or not - I know the holidays are coming up and it can be a tough time for people, especially those of us who are getting older and have lost loved ones over the years. But I want to let you know that you have a gift with writing (breaking my heart with this chapter aside), new installments of this series would cheer me up on rough days, so you've made a little bit of difference in at least one person's life. Please try to hang in there if you're hurting, remember that life goes on. I'd love to see more stories from you in the future.

GeorgepulseGeorgepulseover 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for your wonderful story. As you are heading for a break, I am guessing this is why the ending was so abrupt (?).

I hope you have a good break and hope to see your stories on here again one day not in the too distant future.

lindierlindierover 5 years ago
Deus ex machina?

Okay

You have created a great story which is getting a little out of control with an ever increasing cast of characters. And it’s taking over your creative life. And no resolution in sight. So what do you do?

In Greek classical drama the answer was easy. A god appeared, made a pronouncement and all was sorted out, all loose ends tied up and everyone went home satisfied. And in these secular times a tornado would serve the part well.

Only life isn’t always that straightforward. To lose one character or a pair okay but the whole cast. And over forty chapters many of us have become attached to them and loooked forward to seeing how they developed. So not okay. Maybe a little thinning out but not the whole shebang.

So why not take a leaf out of Conan Doyle’s book with the implausible return of Sherlock Holmes. Or a Dallas dream. But please don’t end it as in chapter 40.

But in any event thanks for much great writing and reading. And my personal best wishes to you for a successful resolution to your personal problems and my hope for your happy future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I have realy and truly enjoyed these stories.

They were more than just sexual; they shared real life. But, for the nephews to have found true love from their family only to have it torn from them is sad. At least they still have Carl & Karen.

Please keep writing.

o2byoungo2byoungover 5 years agoAuthor
Response to Comments

As I often have stated, I love comments! Admittedly, when many of us age, the Christmas Season can become rather depressing, but not to the point of considering suicide.

From the DJ series, although the tornado wiped out the primary key characters, there are some leftovers to possibly create sequels. Phil & Bryan, Jamal & Rusty, Devon & Quentin were spared from the ravages of the tornado, and although it may not qualify as 'Gay Male' there is the story of Matt and Marie, Matt being an F2M Trans, with many changes coming.

Although I have no plans to upload it yet, I have started to write the first sequel to 'Prison School,' the continuing story of Luke and Mike, titled 'Luke & Mike - APS' (After Prison School). My intentions are to write the first few chapters before I start to upload, so my readers won't have to wait so long to get the next chapter.

Thank you for your concerns, and your continuing support.

Doug, aka o2byoung

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have highly enjoyed this story and read all 40 chapters of it. However, I am left highly disappointed in this ending. To me, it seems like an easy cop out. “I want to end the story, but don’t know how to do it. So let me kill everyone.” I just can’t jump on the “this was the greatest chapter” bandwagon. Thank you for your effort, but I think I have lost faith.

AstarkAstarkover 5 years ago

You just killed them! Why?? That wasn’t fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointed

Very disappointed that you decide to kill the characters and in such a gory way

Not really designed for a sex story website

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very disappointed

Very disappointed in this final chapter this was not the way to end this story .It will be adisappointment to all your fans it seems to me story got out of control with so many characters.If you were having trouble finishing it you could have just did a brief summary of what happened to characters rather than killing them of.I have read thousands of books as well as stories on Literotica and other sites and have never been so disappointed in ending

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
COMING OUT OF THAT SAFE CLOSET WITH ITS HEAVY DOOR CLOSED

where the light of day exposes the physical but still hides the emotional, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Why Why Why would end such a good story with such a gory ending? I got to love the main characters so much, and you wanted to end the story so you get all of them killed.......no need to write a sequel about the others...it won't be the same.....during the 40 chapters I got to love the story, but now I am so p....d, and disappointed you would cop out and end like this. Count me out for ever reading your stuff.............

AstarkAstarkover 5 years ago
Another comment

I had a very bad night last night, I cried and didn’t sleep. I don’t think you realize how your story affects people. It triggered me and I still trying to process this. I loved this story until chapter 40. Now I’m not sure if I should start your other story. Do people die very badly in it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horriable

This was a disappointment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?!

This was absolutely one of the worst endings to a story. Were or are you going through a dark period? Why such a cruel and gruesome conclusion? I hope you find happiness.

I don’t think I’ll be reading anymore of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

and that's how you get people to leave a comment, applaude! otherwise you just don't know who's reading the story because nobody actually bothers to say anything about it!

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainover 5 years ago
No more of you for meY

You could have ended this story better than killing all the leading characters in such a gory. No more of your stories for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usero2byoung@o2byoung
o2byoung is short for "Oh, to be young"

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

DJ Pt. 39 Previous Part
DJ Pt Series Info