DJ Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope they both look like you."

She looked at me strangely like she wasn't sure how I meant that so I added, "You're so beautiful, especially right now."

She smiled again. About that time a nurse came in with a cotton swab. She told me to open my mouth.

I looked at her puzzled but Joanne spoke up "I talked to my doctor already. He was surprised and I think I shocked him by my request but he said it would not be the first time the hospital had to do that type of test."

I wasn't sure what to say so I said, "Thank you," with all the sincerity I could.

She smiled a sad smile and nodded.

The nurse made a motion with her hand and obediently I opened my mouth. She reached in with the swab and swiped the inside of one cheek. She withdrew it and said thank you. She walked out placing the swab in what looked like a test tube.

I know I looked puzzled and my wife said, "Doctor Roulf said that was all it would take for a test. It might take us a month to get the results."

"Oh. Ok, I guess I can cancel my appointment at the place I was going to get the test done."

We stayed the rest of the day and that night, yes I was allowed to spend the night. I say allowed but it was assumed that I would stay so I didn't have much a choice in the matter; not that I minded.

It was an interesting night with the babies crying to be fed every couple of hours but Joanne did all the work so I either watched her or fell back asleep. We took the children home the next day.

The next few days were a bit rough with two new babies in the house even with me helping as much as possible, but we survived. We finally got a routine going which seemed to help until three weeks later when the results came back from the DNA tests.

They were not what either one of us were hoping for. The girl was defiantly mine or as close as they could say but the test on the boy was inconclusive.

As I read the last I looked at Joanne. She must have seen something in my expression for she gasped. She gave her head a little shake and mouthed the words "They have to be his."

I said, "Well, as close as they can figure Judy is mine... but."

As I said "but" an expression of unbelief mixed with fear appeared on her face.

I continued, "Their tests were inconclusive about the boy."

I didn't say his name on purpose. I know I had a hard expression on my face as I stared at her.

"What does that mean??"

"It means that something could have gone wrong with the test or his sample got contaminated or there's no way of knowing for sure."

"But... but Jimmy has to be yours. Judy is yours so that means he has to be."

"No, it doesn't mean that. They are fraternal twins after all."

She nodded in a way that told me she didn't understand.

"If two men have sex with the same woman during a certain amount of time they can both impregnate her. I think it's a couple of hours but I'm not sure."

I paused and said, "Good thing you didn't have triplets. I don't know if it would work for three men."

She nodded then gasped as she got what I meant.

Her expression turned angry and after a moment she said, "That was uncalled for. Yes, I cheated but it was only with one man."

I relaxed a little and said, "You're right that was uncalled for. I'm sorry."

She stared at me for a long second then nodded and relaxed.

"But it still doesn't change that two men can father two different children with the same woman at the same time and we don't know about Jimmy."

"Yes, we do know. I know," she said with some heat.

"But I don't."

I tried to give it as much heat as was in her words, but it came out sounding sad to my ears.

In an angry tone she started to say "If you would believe me..." but she stopped probably remembering that she had lied to me.

Her expression softened and she said, "I swear to you that I only had sex with you during that time. I mean that whole two months not just my birthday."

She sounded sad almost like she might cry, but that might have been what I heard because of my emotions, or she was just acting. At that moment I didn't know. However I thought she sounded sincere.

At that moment though certain scenes came to mind. Hearing the splashes when she and John were in the tub together. Her telling me that she was going shopping the day the PI followed her home with John tagging along. She might have gone shopping but it was a very short spree. That was one of the times she admitted to lying. The time she said she was feeling ill and been sick in the car and needed a fast shower to clean herself up. I had come home wanting a little fun expecting her to keep a promise she had made to me the night before. I knew she was lying but it wasn't until she said that she had had an early morning quickie that I knew what she was lying about. I should have figured it out at the time but I guess I hadn't wanted to see it.

The memories included the time, during her second affair, that I almost caught her. At the time I hadn't realized what was going on even though I figured it out later. One afternoon I came home early and found her stretched out on our bed naked. Her legs were open but she shut them as I came into the room. Later when I thought about it I wondered if the guy was sneaking out of the house while I was walking into the bedroom, or if she had fallen asleep after he left or if she had come home afterwards and was laying there remembering what he had done. Whatever the reason she closed her legs suddenly as if I had startled her. At the time I thought she might have been masturbating, but as I talked to her I kept looking where her legs joined her body. I couldn't see much but at one point I thought I saw something white leaking out as she moved her legs a bit. I wasn't sure though, but after a minute she did say she had to go badly as she got off the bed and ran to the bathroom. That was one of the times we didn't have sex and I never knew why.

As I said, Joanne sounded sincere but all those memories were playing havoc with my emotions so I turned around and walked out of the room without saying a word. She said "What?" then called my name twice but I just kept walking not trusting what I might say.

We had a bad evening that night. She was hurt but my emotions were too much in an uproar for me to be able to comfort her or apologize. Part of me wanted to but I didn't feel like allowing that part preeminence.

The next day things seemed to have calmed down so I said, "We need to test Jimmy again. Maybe we can try the testing firm I was going to use."

She opened her mouth to say something and I said, "No, I'm not blaming you. Anyone can make a mistake... I mean the hospital not you."

She nodded and we had breakfast. As the morning wore on I knew I needed to say something about the night before. I wasn't sure what I could say.

Finally I said, "I'm sorry I walked out on you last night. My mind chose that moment to remind me of various events... I... I wasn't sure of what I might say."

"What memories?"

That question surprised me. I hadn't wanted to describe them but even though I tried to change the subject she insisted. So I explained each of the memories.

She was shocked, she hadn't known that I knew she was lying or how it had affected me.

"When you found me on the bed I had fallen asleep after he left. We had had sex in the bathtub and on the floor. Afterwards I laid down for a moment and the next thing I knew you were walking into the bedroom."

I just stared at her for a moment.

She said, "It's true he and I never had sex on our bed. Remember the bed was still made. I laid down on the top of the covers afterwards."

She was right. I had wondered why she was sleeping nude on top of the blankets like that.

She looked at me in the face with a sad expression, "I'm sorry I put you though that- even though you made me angry and frustrated at times- I never intended for that to happen."

I relaxed but I wasn't sure what to say so I nodded.

After a moment or two of standing there in silence I said, "I think our marriage needs some help."

She nodded in agreement but a moment later she smiled.

"That means you still want to stay married to me?"

"I do... right now."

I think she understood the implied qualifier that it depended on what the test for Jimmy revealed.

Neither one of us knew what to say next so we stood there for a moment in silence.

Finally changing the subject I said, "We need to plan a trip to show my parents Judy and Jimmy."

My parents lived in a town only an hour form the city where we lived. Her parents lived across the country. We had already E-mailed both sets of grandparents pictures of the delivery. We sent more pics to her parents after we got the children home. My parents wanted to see their grandchildren. We talked it over and the next weekend we called my parents and after making a date we took the children over.

We didn't talk much during the trip. I don't know if it was because Joanne kept checking on Judy and Jimmy in the back seat, this was their first trip not counting the trip home from the hospital, or if it had to do with what was hanging over our heads.

My parents could tell something was up. At different times when we were alone, both my dad and my mom asked if everything was Ok. Both times I explained that it was just taking care of two babies at once was cutting into our sleep and our free time. They both understood how that was.

After a couple of hours, a nice lunch, and lots of pictures being taken, we went home. Joanne was glad everything went smoothly but she wished her parents could see them. I promised that if everything worked out all right we would take them to see their other grandparents.

She just responded with an "Oh."

I realized that even though I hadn't meant it that way, she must have taken my statement to mean the results on the second test. I wasn't sure what to say about that so I kept my silence.

We slipped into a routine during the next couple of weeks but at the end of three weeks I was getting antsy. There still was no response from the DNA test and it was late. They had warned us that it could take longer then normal because they were getting a lot of tests lately. I made the cliché remark about something in the water and Joanne only sighed at that comment.

We continued that way for another week. Once while helping Joanne give the twins a bath I looked at Judy closely.

"I believe she does have your eyes; they're the same color and you can see where they have the same shape as yours."

"My mom has the same shaped eyes."

I nodded for I knew that, and so did her grandmother. I was glad that the look continued in our daughter.

I said, "I wonder who Jimmy will look like."

She started to say something but then stopped as her beautifully shaped eyes narrowed and her lips became a line. I knew I had said the wrong thing but part of me didn't care. I had been through different moods, sometimes believing her and sometimes not. This was one of the not believe moods.

I was done bathing Judy and she took her from me to dress.

"I told you... we don't need the DNA test results. You are his father!"

I looked at the half angry half determined expression on her face and my emotional defenses collapsed.

"I'm sorry. That was hitting blow the belt."

I turned from her, walked three steps and turned back.

"Sometimes I can't help the way I feel. I know it's not good but I won't take the blame for me feeling this way."

I had started that with a gentle almost apologetic tone but it turned angry by the time I finished the sentence.

She looked angrily at me for a second then nodded.

She paused as she finished dressing Jimmy; she had already finished Judy.

"You're right it isn't your fault, but at the same time it's not helping any."

"I know. I want stop feeling that way. I want us back to normal... well, not exactly normal but without all this..."

I waved my hand in frustration not knowing what word to use.

"I get what you mean."

"I'm sorry I can't always communicate what I'm feeling and that I sometimes say the wrong things."

She reached up and touched my face with her fingers.

"It's Ok. You have a right to feel angry and confused. I really am sorry I put you through this. I was being selfish only thinking of what I needed or thought I needed. It never entered my mind that you might go through this. That was so very wrong of me."

She paused as she dropped her hand.

"Everything I did was so very wrong. I shouldn't have allowed myself to get so close to John. I shouldn't have had sex with him. I should have talked to you more instead of using him as a back up... Someone to vent to. I thought he was safe because he seemed to understand. He didn't judge me, and he let me say whatever I wanted. I was wrong: he wasn't safe. I think he used my anger and frustration against me. He sometimes agreed with me about how bad you were. I think sometimes he reminded me about things you did or said. I don't know if he did that on purpose to get to me, or if he was just trying to be supportive but in either case it led to things I shouldn't have done."

She paused again, "I know me saying I'm sorry isn't enough but it's all I have. I love you. That is why I didn't leave when I could have but instead I ended up doing something worse. You are a very kind hearted man, a loving man. I saw that from the beginning. I knew you weren't like your buddies in college, and I knew you weren't be as much of a corporate workaholic as some of your friends.

"You can be as frustrating as hell at times but because of what I just said I want our relationship to continue. I love you. I know I haven't always acted like it, not only with my cheating but also with the way I treated you at times but it's true. I took the easy way out, as I've said already, and I forgot what it means to love someone. I won't forget that again."

I was behind her at that point and I walked up to her and embraced her from behind. I just held her with my arms around her breasts.

I said, "I love you too. That and the fact I believe that despite everything we can have a great relationship is why I am still here."

We stood there for a minute before one of the babies started crying. Feeding time I thought. She reluctantly moved out of my arms and picked up Jimmy. It turned out to be diaper changing time. She placed him on the changing table and undid the clothes she had just buttoned. She quickly got rid of the smelly diaper and cleaned up his messy bottom. But as she started to place the new diaper on she suddenly jumped back. It took me two seconds to figure out why. I finally saw a stream shooting out from his middle aimed at her face and I knew why she had jumped like that.

I was amazed that he could shoot his pee that far. It didn't last long of course but it did make a mess. I told her to go clean up and I would finish the changing. She smiled her thanks and left the room. Babies sure did change things.

There was one event during this time in which I surprised Joanne and me. We were getting dressed one morning and while still nude she bent over to pick up a sock. I glanced her way and she wiggled her butt at me. She had been doing that lately. I thought it was because of what I had said about watching her get dressed. This time I was sure she had bent over on purpose since she didn't seem to be finding what she was looking for. I quickly got an erection and decided to do something about it. We hadn't had sex for over two and a half weeks. That was more because of the time it took to take care of the twins than any other reason but I was still horny. She wiggled that sexy butt at me again so in a fit of horniness mixed with frustration I stood rapidly from where I was sitting on the bed, and took two quick steps her way. Before she knew I was there I grabbed her hips and swung her around, throwing her on the bed. She ended up half on her stomach with her legs dangling over the end: just where I wanted her.

Before she could move I was on her, spreading her legs and pressing down on the small of her back. She must have figured out what I was planning even though I had never acted like this before.

I quickly placed one hand between her legs and gently pushed two fingers into her slit.

She said, "Hey, what are you doing?!"

She sounded a little angry but not as if I had crossed a line so I continued.

"You've been teasing me enough with that sexy butt of yours. What is an old horny man supposed to do with a tease like you? I'm going to finish what you started."

I said that with a cheerful tone in my voice but she still twisted her neck around to try to look at me.

She must have decided I wasn't as serious as I sounded.

"Let me up. I need to finish dressing so I can get the twins ready. Oh oh U U U."

She didn't sound angry at all and wasn't really fighting me all that much so I pushed my fingers in deeper and wiggled them caressing the inside wall of her slit.

She moaned loudly and said. "I've got to get ready OHHH Ahhh ohhhh, stop that, I ahhhh oh oh ohOOOHaaaHHHHHaaa,"

That last was because I had found her G spot.

"OOhhha, stop it uuuuUUUUU, If I'm late it's...it's... your fault. UUUUUHHHHAaaaa."

I said, "No, you're the tease; it's your fault."

And I did something I had never even thought of doing while we were making love. I slapped one of her butt cheeks.

"Ow. Hey, that hurt."

I didn't answer I just continued caressing her G spot. As she groaned more I somehow managed to get the bottom of my pajamas down. I was already hard as a rock so after another few seconds of finger play I stepped closer "You can get ready after I have my way with you, you sexy tease."

I had thought about saying, "After I rape you for teasing me" but I though that sounded too rough even in jest.

I slipped forward and after a moment to make sure I was in the right position I thrust forward driving my shaft through her pussy lips and a quarter of the way into her slit.

"OOOHhhha.... We can do this later uuuuu."

"We probably will," I said as I thrust in all the way. This time I cried out in pleasure.

I let it sit in her for a moment then slowly slid most of the way out and shoved it back in. I had planned on going slowly but I couldn't help it. I started thrusting in fast and hard.

She groaned her appreciation and after a few seconds said, "Fuck me. That's it oooooooo FUCK me."

I said, "Ok, you asked for it," and swatted her again on her other cheek. It was harder then the first one.

"Aoooo, that stings!"

I was surprised. I was thinking that with her personality and some of the other stuff she liked that she would like being swatted. I guess not.

Instead of swatting her again I trailed my fingers through her butt crack. She has a very beautiful bottom and I love feeling it as well as looking at it. That was one of the reasons I got so aroused when she wiggled her bottom at me. Not only because I could see her slit but that I could see her whole butt.

As I trailed my fingers over her anus I thought of something I hadn't done for a while. I pressed one finger against that sexy puckered opening of hers. I could tell she was relaxed so I pressed harder. My finger slipped in with little effort. She didn't say anything so I pushed my finger in all the way. She went "Oh", but it was more of a surprised noise than a pain or even pleasure sound. I know that sometimes she groans with pleasure when I do that, even though once or twice it was with pain when she wasn't relaxed enough. She has never told me to take out my finger, though, which was one reason I thought she might like being swatted.

I love watching my finger disappear in her anus and I like the feel of my finger inside that part of her body. There's just something about that rubbery texture pressing against my skin that arouses me.