Djinn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Officer, thank god! This bastard just attacked me and my friend for no reason! Here we were minding our own business when this lunatic suddenly assaults us...'

'Save it Slice. I've got a crying girl next to my car who told me everything. You're under arrest.'

Realising her was out of options, Eddie tried to run. But in one swift move, Jack shoved all his weight into a shoulder blow that sent him flying into another pile of rubbish. The cop ran over and cuffed him before he could get up. His friend was now finally getting his sight back but it was too little too late and he was restrained as well.

Jack helped the officer lead the two to her police car where they were unceremoniously shoved into the back seat. Then the police woman turned to Jack. She had a rather pretty, diamond shaped face, with flawless skin the colour of milk chocolate, and amazing dark brown eyes.

'I sent the woman you helped to the station with another officer. She'll be taken care of. But I have to say, while that was rather brave, I can't condone civilian heroics, even when they work.'

'Well, I don't really feel like a true civilian yet. Just got back 2 weeks ago.' replied Jack, pulling up his sleeve for the umpteenth time. Her eyebrows raised in interest.

'I stand corrected. Sorry, its just I've never met a commando before. Maybe you should try and not cover that thing, its practically a message saying 'you mess with me and you won't see tomorrow.'

'Thanks but no thanks. I don't want to look at this thing anymore than I have too.'

She looked as if she understood.

'I don't think we'll need a statement from you but I'd like to trade numbers all the same, just in case.'

'If theres anything I can do to get this dirtbag where he belongs, you won't have to ask twice.'

'You two have bad blood?'

'More like mud. He's never been a good person.'

She nodded and they exchanged numbers. As she was getting into her car, Jack could see, even through the unflattering police uniform, she had a dynamite body, with runners legs and an amazing ass, along with what looked to be a pencil thin waist and two ripe, full melons on her chest. Even once she had driven away, her curves were still in Jacks mind as he re-entered the bar.

But this time when the ring glowed, Jack actually noticed it. He saw something shining green in his pocket and pulled out the ring. To his astonishment the jewels were glowing as bright as LEDs. Before he could blink twice, the glow faded, leaving a confused and slightly freaked out Jack standing there. He quickly stuffed the ring back into his pocket and went to find his friends so he could take them home.

When he got home, he examined the ring carefully, but it didn't glow again. To stop himself from freaking out, Jack convinced himself that it had been a trick of the bars dance lights. But he secretly wasn't sure that was the case. Next morning he sat out on the roofed balcony and examined the ring. It was absolutely bucketing down outside and the water in the bay looked like there was some kind of underwater battle going on.

Jack kept staring at the ring, almost daring it to do something. But the ring apparently didn't give in to peer pressure. The massive lightning strikes did make the gems flash a bit, but it wasn't the same sort of glowing from last night. Jack thought hard. His dad had given him the ring. What was it he had said? Something about a test. Jack frowned. That was all just stupid folklore. Wasn't it? But there again...

Jack sighed and decided to ask his Dad about it. He really couldn't trust his own mind at this point and figured it was probably the only way he was going to get the stupid thoughts out of his head. But when he walked into the kitchen, his Dad had the phone to hear ear and he was white as a ghost. He didn't even noticed that Jack had come in. He just stood their with a horrified expression on his face.

'Dad? Can I ask you a questi... whats wrong?' asked Jack, alarm creeping into his voice when he saw his dads expression.

His Dad turned to him.

'That-that was the hospital. You-you're mums fainted. She was in a store with her friends when she suddenly passed out!'

Jack froze for a second in shock. He had just gotten his parents back. He didn't want to suddenly lose one of them. Since his Dad clearly couldn't form a proper thought, Jack took charge and guided him to the SUV's passenger seat, then he got into the drivers seat himself. They both wanted to get there as quickly as they could but the torrential rain meant they could barely get up to half the speed limit safely.

After what seemed like days, they finally arrived at the hospital Jack's Mom had been admitted to. His Dad ran in ahead of him and asked the recipients for her room, then ran over to the elevator, got in and hit the door-close button before remembering Jack was with him and catching the door.

They both practically ran down the hall, though Jack was a lot more skilled at dodging the other things in the hall than his Dad.

They finally made it to the room. It was a large one, the kind reserved for well paying customers so that they could get better alone, without other families coming to visit roommates. Inside, Jack's Mom was lying on a hospital bed, her eyes were closed and her whole body looked limp. She had a drip in her arm and an oxygen mask on, with a heart monitor giving a steady rhythm of beeps, which meant she was stable for now.

The doctor was there and after some quick introductions, he said that the preliminary tests hadn't shown anything that could have caused this. According to them, she was perfectly healthy and should be awake right now. But they were still waiting on some results from their lab so they hadn't ruled everything out yet.

Jacks Dad looked as if he had just had the wind knocked out of him, his face nearly as pale as Jack's had been when he had gotten off the plane. Jack had never seen him so scared, but he understood why. It had taken him a long time to get past his 'delusions' of Sophie, but before he had, he'd felt like everything had just derailed in the blink of an eye.

Jack put his arm over his Dad's shoulders and gently guided him over to a chair in the corner of the room. He sunk into it, his eyes never leaving his wife's face for even a second, as if he was staring at it for the last time. Jack put his hand to his Dad's shoulders and looked him straight in the eye.

'Dad, listen to me. Mum is going to pull through this! The doctor said she was stable, so she isn't in danger or dying right now. She is going to wake up and the first thing she'll want is to see you, so don't turn yourself into a wreck and scare her when she does! And after 4 years apart, she is definitely not going to leave her son after just 2 weeks, especially not after...'

Jack realised that he was now speaking for his own sake more than his Dads now. In his minds eye he saw the battles, the nights spent in some hellish part of a forest, the alarms flashing blood red and the people who... who...

Jack snapped out of it and looked back up at his Dad, who was looking back at him with a concerned look in his eyes. Jack smiled weakly.

'... after everything you've been through?' asked his Dad.

Jack nodded. His Dad got up and hugged his son tightly.

'It's okay son. I know whatever happened over there was a thousand times harder on you than whats happened to us over here. You're right, she's not leaving you after we just got you back. Thanks for reminding me of that.'

'No problem Dad.'

But suddenly Jacks attention was drawn to something else. He suddenly realised that the ring was glowing again, only this time it was bright enough to glow through his pocket. He stepped back from his Dad and looked down at his hip, which now looked like it had been slathered in nuclear waste.

His Dad looked down confused but then realised what was happening and his eyes widened. He quickly ran over to the door, closed it and locked it, before running back over to his rather startled son.

'How long has the ring been glowing Jack?' He asked, his wife's ailments temporarily forgotten in wake of this new development. His son was even more confused.

'What? How did you know that...'

'There may not be much time son! When?' Asked his Dad, his voice more urgent.

'Uhhh... since last night, but it hasn't been this bright...'

'So you finally passed the tests... quick take out the ring and put it on!'

'What? Dad, the thing is glowing, rings don't glow! What the hell is...'

'Theres no time! You're mothers only chance may be the magic in that ring, you need to put it on!'

Now Jack was started to get freaked out. Magic? What the heck was his Dad talking about? And how did he know it had been the ring glowing, not some pocket device? Whatever the hell was going on, Jack wasn't putting the ring on until he had gotten some answers out of his Dad.

'Dad, you need to sit down and tell me...'

'Son, I promise I'll explain everything later but right now I need you to trust me and put that ring on. It could save you mother.'

His eyes were pleading, begging for Jack to do it. Jack looked back down at his pocket then back at his Dad. Almost unconsciously, he pulled the ring out from his pocket. It was glowing even brighter now that it wasn't concealed by the fabric of his pocket, each of the tiny little jewels radiating like miniature green headlights.

Jack looked at the ring them back up at his Dad. The pleading look was still there but it was tinged with excitement was well. Whatever ever was going on, his Dad seemed to think it was the most wonderful thing in the world. He'd asked Jack to trust him. Did Jack trust him? Jack new it was a stupid question.

He slipped the ring onto his index finger.

The gems started glowing even brighter, till they were each as bright as the sun. Jack's Dad turned away and covered his eyes, but Jack found he couldn't look away. He just kept staring at the ring as it grew brighter and brighter, he wanted to turn away but he couldn't. His whole body was frozen in place.

The ring started growing hotter and hotter, it was burning his finger. Jack gritted his teeth and tried to move his other arm across so he could pull it off, but he only managed to drop to his knees in agony. The burning traveled up his arm, to his torso and was soon in every single part of his body.

Jack opened his mouth as if to scream, but no sound came out. He felt as if his whole body was melting, turning to ash like paper in a wildfire. The ring was still glowing, he couldn't look away! His vision was slowly turing white, as if reality was being burned away, along with his body. His body went numb and all he could do was look at the barren whiteness.

Suddenly, as if God himself had pointed a remote at Jack and pressed play, he suddenly snapped back to reality. Completely on instinct, he leapt backwards and smashed into the wall, knocking his head against it, hard. Jack grimaced and and rubbed his scalp, trying to clear the stars from his eyes.

His vision was blurry at first, possibly because the knock was worse than he thought, but it slowly began to clear. He closed his eyes and counted to 3, then opened them and looked around the room. Looking at his hand, he saw the ring was gone, without even a pressure mark to show it had been there. He looked up to find his Dad.

His eyes widened in shock.

The whole room had been enveloped in a strange green mist that made everything look like it was from a zombie comic book cover. HIs Mum was still on the bed and hadn't been disturbed, while his Dad was still over at the door with his hands over his eyes, Jack was about to call out to him, when he realised that the mist seemed to be moving on it own.

It was focusing itself on one point in the middle of the room, in a swirling cloud so thick Jack couldn't see through it. All of a sudden the churning stopped and the mist seemed to evaporate. Starting at the edge of the room, the mist dissipated until it finally reached the cloud which began dissolving from the floor upwards to the ceiling.

As it disappeared, Jack realised there was something in the mist. It seemed to be a person, a woman given the shape of the body. As the cloud dissolved, Jack first saw a pair of feet, that were connected to two amazingly long, shapely, smooth legs, that led up to shapely, curving hips which framed the girl's bare, completely hairless pussy.

Jack would have blushed when he realised the girl was naked, but he was too freaked out to pay attention to that right now.

The smoke kept fading and more of the girls body was revealed. From her hips, her torso slimmed into a narrow waist and a stomach that was as flat and as smooth as a sheet of glass. Her chest came into view next and with it her breasts. They were two massive, glorious round globes, sitting high on her chest and capped with two perfect, pink, round areolae, with a pair of lovely, pink nipples in the middle.

The girl had the body of a goddess, the kind of body that was craved by every boy and coveted by every girl, the kind of perfection only found in drawings or imaginations. Despite this however, Jack's blood ran cold and he nearly had a heart attack when the last of the smoke disappeared and revealed the girls face.

The short brown hair, the shape of her face, her perfect lips, her beautiful features... it couldn't be. It just wasn't possible. And yet, even before the girl opened her eyelids and revealed her big, sparkling green, incredible eyes, Jack knew it was her.

It was Sophie.

And Jack was terrified.

When Sophie opened her eyes, she blinked a few times before they adjusted to the light. She looked around the room, confused for a second. But when she saw the medical equipment, the hospital logo and Jacks Mom on the bed, she quickly pieced it together.

Looking around again she saw Jack's Dad over by the door with his hands over his face, still unaware that the summoning process was over. She spent the next few moments looking for the person she'd been desperately waiting for while she was trapped in that ring.

She finally saw Jack slumped against the wall, looking as if he'd just been thrown there like a bag of rice. She almost did a double take when she saw him. Had he really changed that much in two and a half years? He was way taller and thinner as well and his hair was at least five times longer.

She smiled at him and then she spoke, with a full, cheerful voice that was so familiar, yet so terrifying to him.

'Hey Jack. I'm back.'

She giggled at her little rhyme. She used to say that all the time when they were kids. His Dad peeked through his finger and when he saw Sophie he grinned broadly.

'Sophie! Its so good to see you again!'

He went to hug her but quickly stopped himself when he realised she didn't have a stitch on her. She laughed and Jack saw her eyes suddenly glow for a second, before clothes suddenly started to materialise on her body, almost as if they had been faded in on a tv screen.

Sophie was now dressed in form fitting, white denim shorts and a small yellow tank top that showed of a lot but not an indecent amount of her cleavage, and a light green zip up hoodie and a pair of thongs ( flip flops ) completed the look of a girl about to go for a walk to the beach. She ran over and practically squeezed the life out Jack's Dad.

Jack would have been flipping out over the blatant show of impossibility, if he hadn't been focused on something even more insane. His Dad had called Sophie by name. And not only that, he clearly remembered her. But when she vanished, he'd told Jack he'd never known anyone called Sophie and he acted almost as if Jack had a screw loose for asking. What the fuck was happening?

Jack was a pretty bright guy and despite his shock, his brain quickly told him there were only two possibilities. He was hallucinating due to stress or possibly the bump on the head... no. That wasn't right. He could feel the sting from that bump and even though he had had maybe three dreams in the last four years, he had never felt anything when he did, just weightlessness.

That left just one option. His Dad and possibly his Mum had lied to him. For four years.

They had lied.

Jack was still trying to process that thought when Sophie and his Dad stopped hugging each other. She looked over at the bed and Jack's Mum, who was still unconscious.

'What happened to her?'

His Dad's expression sobered.

'She just fainted this morning. Out of the blue, in the middle of a store. She was rushed here but the doctors can't find anything wrong with her. I think it might be because...'

'... of the bonding process. I think you're right.'

She turned to the left and walked over to where Jack was still on the floor, a slack jawed expression on his face. She knelt down and smiled at him, putting a hand where his neck met his right shoulder.

'Jack. You have no idea how good it feels to see you again.'

Jack didn't respond, his mind still trying to untangled the string of thoughts rolling around in his head. He just stared at her. Sophie decided this was probably due to surprise, so she tried to be as soothing as possible.

'I know you have questions and I promise I'll tell you everything but right now we need to make your Mum better. I need you to say, or think if you still can't talk, 'I wish my mom was healed'. Can you do that.'

'I wish my Mum was healed?' Jack thought, his confusion almost too much for him now. What good would saying that do? But suddenly, Sophie's eyes glowed again and Jack would have jumped back, if he wasn't still in shock and up against a wall.

'You're wish is my command.' she intoned. She stood back up and walked over to the hospital bed, her eyes still glowing an eerie green. Jack watched as she took one of his Mum's hands and suddenly the two women looked as if they were in the centre of a green spotlight. As quickly as it had appeared, the aura vanished and his Mum's eyes fluttered open.

Sophie smiled down at her and recognition dawned in the older woman's eyes. She sat up and pulled Sophie into a hug.

'Oh my god, Sophie, you're back! It's so good to see you!'

'It's good to see you too, Mum.' laughed Sophie.

Jack couldn't think anymore. How was this possible. Not only did Sophie somehow appear in the hospital room, but she had somehow managed to heal his Mum, and both her and his Dad had made it pretty clear they knew who she was, even though the had clearly stated four years ago that they had no idea who she was.

Jack couldn't figure out how the first two had happened but he was now certain of one thing.

Both his parents had been lying to him for years.

Jack's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a loud knock on the door. The doctor called out if everything was alright in there. Jack quickly regained enough control of his body to stand up and lean against the wall before his Dad unlocked the door and let him in.

'Sorry, I closed the door and I guess the lock must have slipped on, accidentally. You're not going to believe this doctor but my wife just woke up!'

The doctor raised his eyebrows and quickly walked over to the bed. He gave a bemused smile to Jack's Mum, who smiled back and greeted him.

'Well, this is a surprise and a rather pleasant one at that. How do you feel now?'

'I feel fine doctor. In fact I feel better than before I fainted! It's absolutely incredible!'

'Sounds to me like over exhaustion might have caused that. I still want to run a few tests but judging by your appearance now, we might be able to discharge you tomorrow afternoon.'

'Wonderful. I'm so glad this is almost over.' said Jack's Dad as he grinned and clapped the Doctor on the shoulder.

'Is their a spare room?' Jack had finally found his voice but it sounded creaky and dry.