Djinn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You don't have to move a finger, Jack. Let me take care of you. Just relax and enjoy it.' she said in a low, husky, sultry whisper.

Jack didn't have the strength to reply. Sophie guided him back down to lie on the floor again, resting his head on a pillow she'd somehow pulled from thin air. Then she straddled Jack on all fours and looked him in the eyes again. She smiled and her eyes glowed.

Her clothes started fading away, a reverse of what had happened in the hospital room, leaving her glorious body fully exposed to him. Jack would have widened his eyes if he could move. She was breathtaking. Her full breasts swayed as she breathed in and out, hypnotic and alluring. Whatever else had happened these last few years, Sophie had turned into a walking sex bomb.

She put her hands on his shoulder's, which would have effectively pinned him down if he could have moved. She lowered her head and her chest, her massive melons pressing up against him as she kissed him again. Even more passionate than the last one, this time Sophie playfully poked her tongue into Jack mouth. Their tongues danced before Sophie pulled back.

With a sultry smile and hooded eyes, she started stroking her hands across his chest. Jack suddenly realised that he was somehow naked as well, his long sleeve shirt and pants disappeared off the face of the earth. This would have made Jack embarrassed if not for the fact that Sophie was nude as well and currently working her way down to his body in the most erotic manner possible.

Her smooth, warm hands slowly slid over his chest before she started to make little swirls and circles over his pecs. She leaned down and started planting long, lingering kisses on his neck, starting from his jawline and slowly moving down, each kiss making the air get thicker with their lust.

Sophie moved back so that she could kiss Jack's chest and she felt something rub against her pussy. Looking down between her legs, she smiled when she saw Jack's cock standing to attention between her legs, the head right at the entrance to her love tunnel.

Looking back into Jack's eyes, she started slowly rubbing his shaft with her pussy, gyrating her hips and sliding her lower lips all over it, getting it slick with her pussy juice. Jack's eyes rolled back into his head and he groaned, the teasing was really getting to him. Sophie giggled.

'That's it. Just lie back and enjoy it. You've done so much while I've been away, its time someone did something for you. Oh wow, you're so hard!'

Sophie had reach down between her legs and grabbed his shaft, stroking it up and down, slow and steady, getting her hand covered in her own fluids. She used her other hand to push herself into a kneeling position, never letting go of Jack's cock. Her pussy was now just above its tip and Sophie aimed it straight up towards it.

Jack opened his eyes and looked down his body. His eyes widened when he saw what was happening, before they flicked up to look at Sophie. She smiled down at him, not just with lust but with genuine affection, a sight that made his heart melt like ice in a volcano. He wanted to say something but he didn't have the strength. Sophie purred.

'You have no idea how long I've waited to do this with you.'

Before Jack could even process what she'd said, Sophie slowly lowered her wet pussy onto Jack's rock hard erection, her tender folds sheathing it as she half gasped, half moaned at the sensations filling her mind, which kept increasing the further she went. Jack's mind went blank the second the head of his cock was engulfed, the incredible pleasure wiping his mind clean of anything else.

Sophie's eyes fluttered closed when she felt it hit her barrier. Not pausing, even for a second, she kept going until she finally felt it break, causing pain to replace the pleasure in her pussy. She cried out, her eyes screwed shut and her whole body tensed up, as blood started running down Jack's cock. Her scream jolted Jack out of his mind blank and he looked at Sophie with worry.

She peeked through one eye and looked at him. She gave him a pained but reassuring smile. Then she sunk herself onto the rest of his length in one quick, smooth movement. Both their eyes rolled back at the new explosion of pleasure this ignited, searing Sophie's pain away. They both moaned out loud, a sound that caused the windows to vibrate.

Sophie finally managed to get her body under control, her breathing heavy but managed. Jack was beyond it at this point, his eye's unfocused, his mind a haze of sheer exhaustion and wonderful elation. Sophie smiled. They would talk about everything later but right now she just wanted to enjoy this moment.

After a few seconds of just looking at him, Sophie braced herself on her hands and raised her hips, lifting her pussy off Jack's shaft until just the tip remained inside her. Slowly going back down again, she started fucking him, cowgirl style, her rhythm getting fast with each bounce, her muscles gripping him like a vice.

She kept going until she was moving like a jackhammer, her perfect ass smacking against his thighs each time she fell, her tits bouncing around like they were in an earthquake, smacking into each other like pillows in a pillow fight. Sophie was moaning near continuously, a melodious sound that would have caused Jack to cum right there and then, if he could have registered anything at that moment.

His cock was getting drenched in a flood of Sophie's pussy fluids, her slit so wet, warm and tender that she had no trouble keeping her momentum up and the pleasure constant. She was panting, her tongue out and twitching with each breath, making her look like an animal in heat. That's what she was at this point, a sex animal literally fucking her lover's brain into mush.

As they both neared their climax, Jack's body started unconsciously thrusting back up into Sophie's love tunnel, sending them both to even greater heights of pleasure. Sophie took the hint and put everything she had into her final effort, her hips a sweaty blur as they rod his hard-on. She leaned forward and gently cupped his face with both hands, turning it towards her.

Just as they hit their peaks, she leaned down and gave him the kiss of a lifetime, the kind you only got at the most perfect moments, the kind you kept with you until your last day on earth. Jack's mind focused on it enough for him to wrap his arms around Sophie's body, pulling her down into one final thrust, mashing her breasts against his chest as they came, simultaneously moaning into each other's mouths.

Jack's cock erupted into Sophie's twitching pussy, firing shot after shot into her depths, four years of forced sexual repression exploding into her, filling her up like a water ballon. Sophie's climax only got stronger as she felt Jack's cum pouring into her, her back arching at an impossible angle, pushing her tits against his chest, her nipples pressing into his flesh like tiny bullets.

They both kept moaning till they didn't have any breath left in their lungs. Jack stopped first, after his cock finally stopped firing into Sophie, and promptly fell unconscious, both from exhaustion and the overload of pleasure short circuiting his brain. His mouth fell away from Sophie's, breaking the kiss, but she kept moaning at the top of her lungs for at least another minute, her orgasm lasting far long than Jack's.

When she finally came down, she dropped like a sack of bricks onto Jack's limp body, panting heavily as she tried to get control of her body again. HIs cock stayed inside her slit, but the movement caused a mixture of blood and cum to squeeze out around it, dripping onto his crotch. Sophie finally recovered enough to lift her head and smile at her unconscious lover.

It had been even better than she could have ever hoped for. All that time in the ring and she'd just been thinking about how it would be when she finally got to have him back, have him to herself, but nothing she could ever imagine could stack up to the real thing. For what she had seen, he'd enjoyed it just as much as she had.

She looked over her shoulder and, with a flash of her green eyes, the cum, blood and pussy juice disappeared, leaving them both fresh as a daisy. She rolled off of Jack, his cock leaving her with a sucking noise, now beginning to lose it hardness. She snuggled up to him, her head on his left shoulder, her left arm across his chest. She looked lovingly at him until she finally fell asleep as well, listening to the rain outside.

—————————————