All Comments on 'DK'

by Dael623

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome story!

Your story is so awesome and I hate to see it end!

I had to cum before I even finished reading it!

Please keep writing more!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thank you

for an excellent story. masterfully written. please continue writting and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
That was so hot

love those daddy daughter stories. It was hot horny and loved the twist of inviting the neighbors in. Quite unexpected but delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good Story!

Great story, but I would have liked to have seen David and Karen fuck too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

What an incredible story!

I couldn't stop reading. I enjoyed how you portrayed the restraint of father and daughter. How close they came to penetration and then giving them an alternative to each other. The real twist came at the end. I loved it. I am at a loss for words to beyond what I have already described and yet I know that there is one more story lurking in your mind. Do they eventually cross the line, now that they each have another partner?

Incredible possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Almost a comedy.....

I read the first two chapters of this and half of the third and as I read this story it reminded me more of a kids version of there first sexual encounter. It became more humorous and then boring and then not at all sensual finally I'd had enough. 1 star and if I could I'd give it a 1/2 star...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous