DM Harem Ch. 03: Well-Trained Harem

Story Info
Harry enjoys his harem as he strengthens his Dungeon.
2.4k words
4.25
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry woke with a start, haunted by a confused mess of dreams already fading from memory. He looked around the dark room, trying to remember where he was. It took him a moment to confirm that this whole Dungeon Master thing hadn't been the dream. He was still in his oversized bed, surrounded by sexy monster girls.

His cock hadn't forgotten, morning wood standing hard at attention. Thankfully he had no shortage of options to sate his morning needs.

One of his water sprites snored lightly beside him, laying on her stomach. Her ass was perfectly pointed at him.

Harry licked his lips at the sight. Supple buttocks protruding from a toned back, slightly parted to give a good view at her inviting hole. Harry groaned, unable to resist plunging his tongue deep into the monster girls puckered asshole. She woke with a squeak, attempting to squirm away from the invader assaulting her sensitive asshole. When she realized the invader was her Master, she cooed with delight, pushing her ass into her Master's face.

The squeal woke some of the lighter sleeping sprites, who moved closer to watch their Master take his pleasure.

He gestured for one to stack her ass on top of the one he was eating, who moved quickly to comply. Harry drooled, messily feasting on two asses and pussy.

His cock strained. Harry needed to fuck something.

Getting up, Harry unceremoniously plunged his cock into his fucktoys juicy ass. His sprite moaned, waking the rest of the room up.

A chorus of sleepy surprised gasps quickly morphed into sounds of kissing and pussy licking, as his sprites took their cue from their Master.

This is how you start the day! Thought Harry as he pulled out of one willing fuckhole into another.

In no time he was building up to a massive orgasm. His balls boiled with need, going their longest without cumming since entering this world. He knew his girls would prize his morning loads.

He pushed the top girl off, concentrating on the bottom sprites ass. He fucked the pliant girl with long steady strokes, her tongue-lubed asshole clutching to his hot steel. She moaned loudly with each stroke, white-knuckle grip on the fur blanket she was atop of.

Harry grunted with each stroke, sweat dripping as he plowed his slave with his whole body. He could feel the energy in the room, feel the orgasms building. His girls watched him in awe, their own orgasms dependent on his unleashing his load on the lucky sprite.

"Fuck!" Harry grunted, his balls slapping the sprites pussy as he raided her ass, "Fuuuuck!"

"I'M CUMMING!!!" Harry roared as his cock exploded, bottoming out in the sprite's willing asshole. She screamed with joy as a massive flood of cum pumped into her guts.

The rest of the room exploded with orgasms as well. Many of the sprites squirted, and Kitty shot off like a geyser, as Harry pinned his sprite to the bed.

Harry kept her pinned, not letting her move an inch until he had pumped every last drop of pleasure into her depths. Her eyes were rolled up to the back of her head, mouth agape at the pure ecstasy of her Masters domination.

After a few more jerking thrusts, Harry rolled off the sprite and collapsed into the bed. The bed was soaked with pussy juice, but he didn't care. Especially as Kitty's mouth enveloped his cock, sucking hard to prevent it from deflating. The lust in her eyes promised she wasn't letting him get off that easy.

Two other sprites dove for the assfucked one, tongues greedily lapping up the gaped asshole, already overflowing with his seed. They licked and kissed and moaned, his fat load the nectar they lived on.

Between Kitty's wet mouth and the felching sprites, Harry gestured for Kitty to ride him. It was going to be a long morning.

--

Harry sat contentedly on his throne, submerged to his chest in the warm water of his Crystal Spa. He had been right, it had been a long morning. The bed room had turned into a hot stinking sex cauldron.

Kitty had forbidden the sprites from cleaning it.

"I like when my room smells like sex," she explained at his raised eyebrow, "you get used to it as a camgirl. My room would reek. It makes you want to keep fucking too."

Harry didn't care, he never used to clean his room. He figured he'd be passing out each night covered in pussy juice anyways.

Harry groaned, enjoying the discovery that water sprites can breathe underwater. He was getting his cock sucked as two sprites washed the stink and sweat from his dirty morning. He enjoyed being pampered.

Soula materialized from the Crystal, stepping down onto the throne beside Harry.

"Mmmm" Harry uttered at the flawless blonde beauty, who made sure to give him a good look at her pussy and tits as she stooped over to give him a passionate good morning kiss.

She shifted up, putting her tits in Harry's face, moaning as he dutifully licked them.

"Unfortunately there is work to do today," his Soul Crystal told him as her nipples sang with pleasure, "Spells to learn and practice."

"Not until you've cum on my dick." Harry said around a mouthful. "Twice."

The sprite sucking him off underwater pulled off as Soula lowered herself onto him.

"Ohhhhh yeaaaah" Harry moaned as the perfect blonde started bouncing on his cock, her tits still smashed into his face. Harry decided this was how every morning was going to start.

Half an hour later, Soula was laid out on the rocky outcropping of her Soul Crystal. Eyes closed, satisfied smile on her face, lightly caressing her cum filled pussy.

Harry had his hands on the Soul Crystal, creating a new room connected to the Dining Hall. Long and sparsely decorated, a perfect place to train and hone the dangerous craft of a Dungeon Master.

At Kitty's suggestion, he also created a wardrobe filled with clothes. He agreed that he would be less distracted by his cock if his women had some clothes on.

After some grumbling from the sprites about having to wear any clothes at all, they all entered the Training Hall.

Soula materialized before Harry, clothed as well.

"You hold the glyph of Lord Enki, God of Water," she said, "and with it access to his magic."

"Lord Enki. Got it." Harry said, holding back rolling his eyes.

Soula smirked, sensing his nonchalant attitude.

"Repeat after me," she said with an innocent grin, circling behind Harry. "Waters gush and flow,"

"Waters gush and flow," Harry copied.

"...Let the force of Lord Enki sweep."

"Let the force of Lord Enki sweep."

An immense pressure formed in Harry's mouth, forcing his jaw open.

A powerful rush of water, stronger than any firehose, exploded out of his mouth, spewing to the end of the Hall. Unable to comprehend what was happening, Harry looked around, accidentally aiming the spray at some of his sprites, who promptly went flying.

Seeing this, Harry looked at the floor, which was an even worse idea, the force of water hitting the ground snapping his head back.

Harry hit the floor with a thud, stars spinning in his vision.

Soula entered his field of view, looking down at him.

"I would have warned you if you had taken Lord Enki's power more seriously." She said.

Harry shook his head as he got up. "Yeah. Lord Enki. Got it."

"A useful spell for any enemy that gets too close." Soula said as Harry got up. "The next spell will crush those enemies."

"Aim at that target." Soula instructed.

It was a crude thing, just a shaped stone boulder Harry had thought to place there for some ranged target. He figured he'd be able to refine the Training Hall when he had a better idea of what was involved.

Focusing on the target, Harry repeated the next phrase much more gingerly.

"Water's crushing weight surround, feel the grasp of Lord Enki squeeze!" he said, leaving his mouth open just in case.

Nothing exploded out of his mouth, thankfully. Instead, a sphere of water surrounded the stone target.

Harry flicked his hand up, and the ball of water lifted in the air. He marveled at the sphere, this was a much better spell in his mind.

A muted thud emanated from the sphere, and Harry noticed the stone boulder had cracked in several places.

Releasing the sphere, water and crushed rock collapsed to the floor.

"Well done." Soula said.

"Impressive." Harry replied. "So, what now?"

"I recommend you train with your sprites. Practice your spells. Other dungeon builders have magic just as powerful as yours. And they will kill for your power."

Harry nodded. With magic this powerful, he would have to take this seriously.

For several hours they trained. The sprites attacked Harry, who used his magic to fend them off. He found the sprites could dematerialize in water, so he created some water hazards in the Training Hall to allow them chances to ambush him.

At first they were no match for Harry, the raw power of his magic able to overpower any attack. Harry had been horrified when he crushed one of his sprites, before Soula rematerialized the feisty monster girl.

"I can bring back any of your creations," Soula said, nodding to include Kitty, "so long as you live."

Within a few hours his sprites had leveled the playing field. They started cleverly coordinating, setting up some sprites as a decoy while others ambushed him.

Panting from long exertion, Harry's stomach grumbled a complaint. "Let's break for lunch."

After a large meal, Harry sat in his dining throne unfulfilled. Kitty sucked him vigorously, but the food hadn't made much dent in his hunger. Soula had warned him, but the reality was hitting home.

He pushed Kitty away, getting up from the table.

"What's wrong master?" Kitty asked, a look of horror on her face that she had not been able to satisfy her Master.

"It's not you, pet." Harry told her. "I'm still hungry."

With that Harry headed to the Soul Crystal. It was time to open his dungeon to the outside world.

--

From the Training Hall, Harry opened a cave around a gurgling brook. To anyone coming from the outside, it would have looked like a stream had formed the cave naturally over centuries.

Trailing the water source he sensed the cavern open, cutting into a natural mountain stream.

At a command, his sprites disappeared into the stream, rushing through the brook at unnatural speed to scout the area- and find him something real to eat.

With Kitty joining him, Harry decided to scout for himself as well.

Picking his way up a natural path along the cavern brook, Harry stepped out into the bright light.

"Wow!" Exclaimed Kitty at the sight before them.

A majestic mountain vista sprawled before them, peaks and valleys going as far as the eye could see. Sparse trees surrounded the immediate area, mainly trailing the mountain stream which forked into his Dungeon.

The stream tumbled down into what appeared to be an old glacial valley, flat and thickly forested, with a river Harry could see twinkling from here.

Harry let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. Kitty looked at him questioningly.

"No one is coming up here by accident." He said. His worry had been he'd open his Dungeon too close to another Dungeon Master. But with the river below and mountains above, Harry was confident that no one would be coming up the rocky path accidentally.

A blob of water formed in the stream in front of Harry, resolving into one of his sprites.

"The stream goes higher into this mountain before hitting a permanent snowpeak," she said. "No danger will come from upstream. Although I did see some goat tracks."

Harry nodded, pleased. The sun was warm, and the wind was cool up here. He laid out on a tough grassy patch, soaking in the sun. Kitty snuggled next to him as he let out a relaxed sigh.

In short order, more sprites returned from downstream, confirming their stream connected to the forest river below.

"Deep, and full of fish!" The sprite said, raising up a fat freshwater bass. Harry licked his lips, never more happy to see a fish in his whole life.

"Well done!" Harry exclaimed, getting up. "As your reward, you may suck me off as I eat."

"I'll prepare it right now!" The sprite said excitedly as she dissolved into the water, racing back into the dungeon.

Harry also made his way back home. More of his sprites would be returning soon from their scouting trip, but all Harry had on his mind was finally having a good meal.

--

It was dusk by the time his last sprite returned. There was a large town downriver, about a day's travel walking. A smaller village upriver two days away. It looked like most travel was done by barge, but the sprites confirmed there was a trail along the river as well.

"Some Dungeon Master made a town?" Harry asked, surprised.

Soula laughed, "Dungeon Master's aren't the only ones that live here. They are just regular townsfolk. That's where adventurer parties come from."

Her eye's went wide at the realization she hadn't mentioned any of this before.

"Right. Never mentioned that part. Adventurer parties will have fighters, clerics, wizards, mages- that sort of thing. Dungeon Master's aren't the only danger here. Adventurer parties will attempt to raid and destroy Dungeons."

Harry shook his head, "And I have my Dungeon wide open to anyone that happens by."

Soula looked horrified that she had displeased her Master, tears welling up in her eyes.

"You said yourself no one will just happen by." Kitty said, cutting in. "You can build up defenses tomorrow."

Kitty slinked behind Soula, grabbing the blondes hair cruelly with one hand and breast in the other. "In the meantime, we can make sure your Soul Crystal makes it up to you."

Harry's dick twitched at the thought, and he knew Kitty was right. "Bring her to the Sex Den-" which is what he had started calling the bedroom- "so that I can punish her properly."

Kitty forced Soula to her knees, making her crawl as Harry entered the Sex Den. He was immediately hit with the pungent, musty smell of old sex. His dick hardened, the smell giving the room the distinct impression that "anything goes here." Kitty had been right, the nasty bedroom made him eager to fuck.

He jumped on the bed, turning to watch his women enter the Sex Den. He could see from the lustful expression on their faces they shared his eagerness. Harry smiled wickedly. It was going to be a long night.