DM Harem Ch. 04: Pimped in the City

Story Info
Kitty's used for profit on a trip to a nearby town.
5.5k words
4.59
5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty laid cuddled up next to Harry, casually sucking on her Master's thick member.

In her former life she would suck and fuck dildos for hours while camming. It was as natural to her as breathing.

But real cock was so much better, and Harry's insatiable dick was the only thing that could tame her needs.

Becoming a monster girl, and Harry's sex slave, was the best thing that had ever happened to Kitty. Only the most popular camgirls got rich from whoring their bodies out, and Kitty wasn't that popular. She had a few dedicated fans, like Harry, that she milked for as much money as she could.

It wasn't much though, and she had to fuck her landlord whenever he wanted to just so she wouldn't get evicted. Douchebag was half the man Harry was.

But here she didn't have to work, she didn't have to think, all she needed to do was keep Harry's cock satisfied.

She moaned, taking him deeply, feeling the slick muscle slide down her throat. Her mind always blanked when it hit the back of her throat. She craved the feeling. Lived for it. The taste of his constant supply of precum, the way it stretched her jaw open- something about it all just turned off her brain.

In the old world she always tried to resist the sensation. She had to remain cold, calculating, trying to eek out every advantage she could.

But here, she embraced it. She didn't have to think, not when she had Harry. He was so smart and strong, his power intoxicating.

Kitty repositioned to pick up the pace, fucking her face on the champion cock that tamed her. She didn't even remember her name in the old world. She was Kitty now, and the cum erupting from her Master was the only thing she lived for.

--

Harry groaned as he shot a heroic amount of cum into Kitty's mouth. She had been casually sucking him for over an hour, the both of them relaxing in the Crystal Spa. A sudden change of speed and she had him blasting his seed in no time.

She swallowed several large spurts, then pulled off him, positioning her face to get cummed on. He could see she was cumming as well, luxuriating herself in his seed, making sure every part of her face was covered, cooing as the sauce dripped onto her perky blue tits.

It had been a few weeks since Harry had arrived in this world, and was grateful for the insatiable camgirl. There was no internet in this world, no games, nothing to do here other than fuck. But it felt like there wasn't enough time in the day to have as much sex as he needed. The sexual energy in this place was magically driven by the Soul Crystal.

True to form, he turned Kitty around, getting up himself and slamming his still cumming cock into her pussy. The depraved, intense look in her eyes had gotten him more horny, even though he just came.

Harry grabbed her hair, using it to pull her body onto his ramming cock. Thick ropes of cum danced off her chin as Harry reveled in the juicy squelching thrusts. Kitty moaned like a whore.

Even when she started squirting, he didn't let up. Harry was in full control, and the harder he fucked, the harder Kitty came.

Harry produced a final load, slamming his cock to the hilt, pumping his woman full. He felt like a King. A God. A Dungeon Master.

Sated, he released Kitty, who slumped down onto the floor like rubble. After allowing himself to be cleaned off with one of his sprites mouths, he left the Spa without another thought for his favorite fucktoy. He knew his sprites would be licking and sucking every last drop of cum they could get from her ravaged body.

God it was good to be Dungeon Master.

--

"The shit I have to put up with as a Dungeon Master." Harry said as he surveyed his pantry.

"Fish." He spat. "Fish. More fish. Ohhh here's a delicacy, salted fish."

Water sprites were great at fishing, but Harry realized that was about it for finding him legitimate nutrition. It hadn't taken long for his taste for fish to be sorely tested.

Harry knew that unless he wanted to drown in sushi, he was going to have to go to town. Surely they'd have a market with some actual vegetables. If he was lucky he could even get some chicken.

He chuckled, in the old world chicken was everywhere. It was just default food. Here, not so much. Harry could kill for some fried chicken right about now.

But Harry had a plan. On one of the scouting missions his sprites found an abandoned barge that had hit a rocky patch. The girls made short work of dislodging the barge and bringing it upriver to the base of his Dungeon.

With that bit of luck, Harry's oversupply of fish would no longer be a problem- it would be a goldmine.

A few Crystal-created wooden barrels later, and Harry would have more than enough to trade for the things he needed.

Everything was ready, except one last thing.

"Kitty." Harry laughed. He wanted to bring her, but he had fucked the girl unconscious.

Returning to the Spa he saw she was awake, but was still fuck-drunk, sloppily sucking on one of his sprites tits. Harry's dick twitched at the sight, but Harry willed his cock to obey- it was going to be a long day and they were already late.

"Sluts!" Harry commanded, all eyes snapping to him. "Get her cleaned up and ready to go. Today is the day."

After a flurry of activity, a clean and clothed Kitty left the spa weak kneed, grabbing onto Harry for support.

"Are you going to be OK?" Harry asked, starting to be concerned he overdid it on the poor girl.

Kitty smiled at him drunkenly. "Better than OK. I'd feel even better with another load."

She sloppily reached for his cock, which Harry easily pushed away.

"If we get down to the river before lunch I'll pump a load into you." Harry offered.

"In my ass? You haven't taken my ass today." Kitty asked.

Harry strained to keep his cock at bay.

"If we make good time, I'll cum wherever you want." Harry replied graciously.

"Then what are you waiting for, let's go!" Kitty laughed, making her way to the Dungeon's entrance. As if she hadn't been the reason they were late to begin with.

Harry nodded to his sprites, who dissolved into the water and raced towards the river. Having an invisible bodyguard to scout the way was useful. Harry wasn't sure how dangerous going into town would be.

Soula was concerned. She couldn't venture out of the Dungeon, her female form just a manifestation of the Soul Crystal. But she impressed upon Harry just how much the local population hated Dungeon Masters.

It sounded like in many ways their entire society seemed to be structured around finding and destroying Dungeon Masters. It all struck Harry as the kind of convenience a game world would have- where he just happened to be the bad guy.

Still, he'd rather die than eat another fish.

Besides, traveling by barge was the safest thing for him. His sprites would be surrounding him at all times. If he got into any trouble in town he just had to make it to the river.

Feeling confident in his plan, he followed Kitty outside. Soula waited for him at the entrance, the boundary of her domain.

"Please be careful Harry." She begged, big eyes full of vulnerability.

Harry gave her a deep kiss in response. Soula swooned, already flushed when he parted.

"Asmodean." Harry said with a wink.

"Asmodean?" Soula blinked.

"A new name for a new person in a new world." Harry explained. "And a fitting name for an evil Dungeon Master."

"You're not evil." Soula said.

"Well, I certainly don't have any desire to go and pillage." Harry mused. "Not when I have so many holes to plunder."

Harry brought his hand to Soula's gash to underscore the point, his fingers expertly finding her sensitive clit.

"Asmodeannnnn!" Soula squeaked, "don't go yet. Say goodbye to me properly!"

The stunning blonde puffed her considerable chest out, batting her eyes. But Harry would not be dissuaded.

"I'll leave a sprite here for you to play with. If you start feeling nervous that I'm away, use her to make yourself feel better."

Soula pouted. "I don't think I'll stop using her in that case."

Asmodean grinned. "That's entirely the point."

With that he left, his Soul Crystal horny and already vigorously rubbing her gash. He almost felt jealous for the sprite he ordered to service Soula.

--

The path to the river from Harry's- Asmodean's- high mountain valley was a decent hike. Nothing too treacherous, the walk down was a consistent slope winding around the stream that fed the river below.

Asmodean was surprised how well his body was handling the hike. Harry had been flabby, easily winded, and would've required a ton of breaks on a hike like this.

But even a few weeks of lean diet and endless sex had transformed his body. He noticed tone in muscles that used to sag, his mood was improved and his stamina indomitable. Amazing what no sugar and a love of "exercise" could do.

Kitty also easily kept pace. Asmodean figured she could run up and down this mountain without breaking a sweat if she wanted to. He figured it was the enhanced abilities from becoming a monster girl.

Something I should test and train, Harry mused.

He frowned. Asmodean. I have to think of myself as Asmodean. Especially outside of the Dungeon. Couldn't be too careful. Besides, Harry had been a loser. Nothing like the sex god he was now.

Kitty had started to call him Asmodean immediately, probably subconsciously pulling the information from Soula. All his creations were just manifestations of mana from his Soul Crystal, he figured it made sense they would know what she knew.

The two made short work of the hike, getting to the barge in record time. Kitty was already pulling her pants down, bending over to receive her reward.

Asmodean laughed as she bent over, looking at him with the naughty invitation for him to take her ass. His cock was already getting hard. He rarely went several hours without sex, and he wasn't sure how he'd go without once they set out for town.

Worry about that later, he thought to himself, smiling at the 'come hither' look Kitty was giving him as she slowly wiggled her ass side to side.

Harry had watched lots of porn in the old world of couples fucking on hikes. He'd jerk off watching a hot woman get her ass pounded in the woods. He loved seeing her try to keep quiet, doing something so naughty in public.

Asmodean didn't watch. Asmodean did the fucking.

Rudely spitting between Kitty's asscheeks, Asmodean aimed his dick for her vulnerable hole. Kitty looked at him with a desperate, eager expression, comfortably bent over a fallen tree trunk.

Asmodean pushed his cock forward, pushing past the resistance of Kitty's sphincter and deep into her depths. Kitty clasped a hand around her mouth to suppress a moan, thick meat stretching her insides.

Asmodean pulled out to the tip, then slowly plunged back in, Kitty already dripping from the pleasure. Her asshole was no stranger to penetration, but Asmodean had turned the former OnlyFans creator into a total anal slut. Her ass needed to be filled, preferably from a man, most preferably from her Master. Asmodean knew how to violate her in the most pleasurable ways.

Kitty was cumming already as Asmodean thrust long deep steady thrusts into her willing ass. Her cunt gushed one long steady squirt of juices, eyes rolled up in the back of her head.

Asmodean grunted with every thrust, trying to keep quiet despite her vice tight grip. His thrusts got quicker, bottoming out in the lithe woman.

Kitty brought her tail up and around, stuffing her blue fleshy muscle in her mouth. She gagged and drooled on herself like it was a cock as Asmodean plundered the monster girl's eager asshole.

"I'm gonna cum." Asmodean grunted as he ruthlessly pounded her ass. Kitty just moaned around her tail, cumming the entire time.

"NNNNghhhh!" Harry grunted, trying to keep quiet, cum exploding from his rutting cock. He pinned her against the tree, fully bottomed out, pumping a massive load deep into her guts. He didn't let her move an inch until he fucked every last ounce of cum into his woman.

At length Asmodean staggered back, cock dripping, and smacked the ass of his gaping sex slave.

Wiping his dick off with her soaked pants, he smacked Kitty's ass again as he went to inspect the barge. He knew she'd need some time to recover, his cum having a euphoric drug-like effect on the blue-skinned monster girl.

The barge was in its place, hidden among some reeds that made it difficult to spot from the river. There wasn't much traffic, but most travel here seemed to be by barge. No need to risk someone happening upon the barge like he had.

The barrels stood ready. The sprites had been filling up the barrels all morning. Catching, gutting and storing the fish in the barrels. There was no refrigeration here, so it all had to be done fresh.

He could feel his sprites in the water, not exact locations but relative distance, most of them were nearby.

"Well." He commanded, and they dutifully manifested out of the water. "Let's go."

--

After a flurry of activity the barge was launched with Kitty, Asmodean, and several barrels of fish.

Asmodean held the large rudder, but the majority of the work was actually being done by his sprites, pushing and guiding the barge from below. It made him look like an experienced sailor, even if he'd never been on a boat before in his life.

He could see why people would love it. The hot sun above was tempered by a cool breeze off the river, which happily gurgled around them.

The journey took several hours, with nothing very interesting showing among the thick forest that surrounded the river. He could see the trail that edged the river peeking out from the trees, and they spotted a farm at one point, but the majority of the trip was uneventful.

Asmodean saw the smoke from the town before anything else. Constant chimney's of black smoke that fueled the town. It was another half hour before they actually saw the dock.

"Here we go." Asmodean said, gripping the rudder harder. Kitty was pulling into her cowl. She had a large cloak and gloves to cover her blue-tinged skin.

He guided the barge into the dock, his sprites expertly stopping him.

"Well now there's a spot of boatmanship!" Exclaimed a voice from the dock. "Not many from Rurikstead can pull into the dock with such grace."

Asmodean looked at the man, a portly fellow with a giant red mustache that seemed to cover most of his face.

"A master of the water I am." Asmodean replied, although he meant Dungeon Master.

"Not many from Rurikstead these days." The portly man said, approaching the barge. "Not since the beast started driving barges into the rocks. The ones it don't sink, anyways."

Explains the barge I found, Asmodean thought. "That's why you need a master at the ah... helm." It had taken a moment for him to remember what the term was.

"Just so, just so." The portly man said, "Excuse my manners, I am Josef, Dockmaster of Korin."

"Asmodean, looking to trade." He replied, as Josef helped him onto the dock.

"Ay and what goods have you brought to Korin this fine day?" Josef asked, surveying the barrels. Kitty stayed tucked in her cowl, looking at the ground.

"Fish, stocked to the brim with fresh fish."

"Ahhh you might just fetch a decent price, " Josef said, "Few have dared to go fishing, what with the beast about."

"Must be my lucky day. I've never been to... Korin- where can I find the market?"

"Ah, well welcome to Korin, firstly," the dockmaster beamed, "Your best bet will be to go to the fishers-market just down there. They'll clear you out quick I bet. You might get better prices if you go to the main market in the center of town, what with the drop in supply recently, but it will certainly take longer."

Asmodean didn't feel like haggling all day, the faster he was in-and-out, the better.

"Fishers-market is fine." He said.

"Swell, they'll take care of the docking fee as well, unless you'd like to pay that up-front?"

"Oh, right, good, no they can take care of it." Asmodean said.

"Grand, well I'll get my boys to start unloading. I assume you'll want to escort your Virgin to the temple first?"

Asmodean gaped before he realized the dockmaster was referring to Kitty. He had to suppress a laugh at the thought of her being a virgin.

"Uhhhh, yeah sure." He said, wanting to put an end to the conversation.

"Who'd'a thought Rurikstead would make an offering to the Virgin's of Venuk. Don't worry my lady, no one will try to sneak a peek at your beauty here. Korin has honorable folk."

Kitty made an odd sound, which Josef took as thanks. Workers made their way to the barge, already lifting the barrels up. Kitty joined Asmodean as Josef pointed them to the temple.

"What the hell is a Virgin of Venuk?" Asmodean asked her as they walked into Korin proper. He wanted to go straight to the fishers-market but Josef seemed to expect him to escort the "Virgin" straight to the temple.

"Beats me, but I'm the worst Virgin of Venuk in history." Kitty laughed.

The two entered the Korin proper. Asmodean took in the muddy streets and mostly wooden buildings. It was cramped, smelled musty and smokey at the same time.

"Kind of miserable." Asmodean whispered as the two explored the town.

"Fucking gross," Kitty replied disgustingly, "I'm getting all muddy."

Asmodean laughed at that. Kitty had no problem being covered in the nastiest fluids, begging him to use her like a sloppy whore. But get a bit of mud on her and she was dying.

They passed under a stone gate to a richer part of the town. Stone buildings were more prevalent, and the muddy street gave way to cobblestone.

Asmodean saw the temple the dockmaster had guided them to. It was hard to miss. One of the larger buildings, with braziers blazing fiercely even in the afternoon sun. Steps led to large red door, guarded by a thick bald man with a knotted wood staff.

Asmodean pulled Kitty into the entryway of the building opposite the temple.

"What do we do now?" Kitty asked.

"Well we're sure as shit not going in there," Asmodean replied in a whisper. "I'll think of something to tell the dockmaster. I just want to sell my fish and get my supplies."

"Come to the library to study?" A musical voice asked from behind them. The two of them jumped, turning towards the entrance they had hid in. "You are guild members, yes?"

"Er, uh, no. Sorry." Asmodean said, taking in the tall reedy fellow looking down at them behind small spectacles.

Asmodean had a thought before pulling away. A library might be useful. There was so much he didn't know about this world. A few books might help. Besides, being able to kill some time helped with the lie he was preparing for the dockmaster. But how to get in?

"Actually, do you have any books on curses?" Asmodean asked the librarian.

"Curses? Nothing of rarity but we do have Guiseppe's Compendium of Lower Magic."

"Riiight. Yes. So my... wife... was cursed... by a Dungeon Master." Asmodean said, gesturing to Kitty.

"Hmmm." The librarian mused. "Most Dungeon Master's don't learn curses. Most rely on their monster spawn and the magic of their Gods. A Dungeon Master who has studied the more ancient magic is a dangerous one."

"I see. Well, I was hoping to uh, find a cure- at the library." Asmodean said, weaving a lie together on the spot. He gestured to Kitty to push back her cowl.

The librarian gasped as Kitty gingerly brought down her cowl, equal parts at the small horns on her head and blue skin, and her flawless, delicate beauty.

"She's- she's a Dungeon Monster!" The librarian said in terror.

"Made her look like a monster girl. But she's not. Just a regular boring farmgirl cursed by an evil Dungeon Master."

"You're right to have her covered up. She'd cause a riot. Still, I've never heard of a curse like this." The librarian held her chin, turning her head from side to side to get a better look.

12