DM Harem Ch. 04: Pimped in the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is rare magic indeed. Related to transformation magic, perhaps. And that she's retained her beauty."

The librarian shook his head.

"Unfortunately I cannot help you. The library is strictly for members of the scholars guild."

"Perhaps you could... study me?" Kitty said, flashing him a dazzling smile. "Put me in a book. You know, document my condition. The world needs to know about this new spell or whatever. I'm sure people will come from far and wide to study your discovery."

The librarian thought. "Guiseppe was just an apprentice when he first started publishing. But guild rules are strict for a reason."

"You would need to study my entire body." Kitty replied, biting her lip. "You would need to examine me. Thoroughly."

The librarian blinked, looking up and down her body. "I'd- uh- yes, it would need to be a thorough examination. For... the sake of research."

Asmodean's eyebrows were rising higher and higher at the exchange. He hadn't considered using Kitty's body for personal gain. That she had jumped right to it was surprising. He didn't have any hangups about sharing his women with another man- he had a large harem and wasn't the jealous type.

I shouldn't be surprised Kitty would offer to whore herself, He thought to himself, even as Kitty opened her collar to reveal a bit more skin, besides, there's no downside. Everyone gets something they want.

"Perhaps I could review that book while you give her a private examination." Asmodean said, and the librarian quickly nodded.

"Yes, yes. A private examination." He replied, licking his lips.

Asmodean shared a look with Kitty, a roll of the eyes saying "too easy" as the librarian led them in.

The library was smaller than he expected. It was a small building, but Harry's expectation of a library was bigger, with rows and rows of books.

"We have over thirty original books here," the librarian said proudly, "one of the biggest libraries outside Esgard."

"Wow." Asmodean replied, trying to sound impressed. "I guess they haven't invented the printing press yet."

"Eh?" The librarian asked.

Asmodean cursed at himself, he needed to be more careful revealing Harry's knowledge about the old world.

"I just mean how great it would be to mass produce books." He said.

"We have several scribes here, we aim for two copies per book." The librarian replied proudly. "Here is the main library. And here is Guiseppe's Compendium of Lower Magic." He carefully pulled out a small book in the corner.

"I should take her to my private quarters..." He said, as Kitty sidled up to the reedy librarian, "to conduct the examination."

Kitty grabbed his hand and started pulling him to the back. The librarian quickly took the lead to

"document" Kitty's "curse."

"One more thing," he called back, "don't go into that room, it is the restricted section."

He disappeared with Kitty into the back room. Asmodean went directly to the restricted section.

--

If the main library was small, the restricted section was even smaller. Just a small closet with some dusty old books. He was surprised it wasn't locked or anything, but Asmodean supposed that they expected guild members to follow the honor rule. Asmodean had no qualms breaking some random guilds rules.

Browsing the books was harder than it looked though. There were no titles on the spines of the books, or on the cover. He would have to take each book and start flipping through.

A squeaking thump from the ceiling told him how the examination was going. Evidently the librarian's quarters was directly above the restricted section.

At first he was worried that he was letting someone plow his woman for nothing. Asmodean didn't mind pimping Kitty out for personal gain, but he wasn't going to do it cheap. Most of the books seemed useless. "True" histories of Korin. Falsehoods of random religious orders. Nothing that would benefit Asmodean.

Carefully flipping open a very old looking book, Asmodean struck gold. "Old Gods and New by Tatiatus." Flipping through, he found a section on Lord Enki- the God that granted Asmodean his power. This book had him listed as one of the new Gods.

"Interesting." Asmodean said, just as the squeaking upstairs stopped.

He rolled his eyes. "That was quick."

Rushing out of the restricted section, he pulled a book from the case the librarian had shown him.

After a few moments he heard the librarian coming down the stairs to check on him.

Opening the door to the stairway he saw Asmodean calmly reading a very dry listing different kinds of curses.

"Everything OK?" Asmodean asked.

"Yes. Yes. Brilliant." The librarian answered.

"Excellent, hey listen, I have some errands to run in town here. Might take a bit of time, you don't mind if she stays here while I do it? Feel free to examine her as much as you want."

"Oh, yes. Yes. Take as much time as you need." The librarian stammered.

"Excellent. You're doing me a huge favor." Asmodean said. And in truth the librarian was. He hadn't wanted to come into town alone, but Kitty stuck out like a blue thumb here. Asmodean could get things done faster if she was on her back servicing a stranger's dick.

The librarian stammered something Asmodean couldn't hear, already going back upstairs to examine Kitty some more. Asmodean took the book about Gods, as well as the book on curses he had pulled, and wrapped them in some rough linen. This was a library, and he was going to borrow the books.

Asmodean left with concealed books in hand, back towards the dock. He had business to do.

Things took longer at the fishers-market than he wanted. The thieves seemed fit to rob him blind, and he had to haggle hard for a decent price. Then it was off to the main market for groceries.

It turns out he had made a decent sale after all, given the prices at the market. By the time he was through he had barrels of flour, vegetables, and a half dozen caged live chickens being brought to the barge. He also had the first non-fishy meal in weeks. Asmodean was in heaven.

Looking at the sky, dusk would be a couple hours away. Time to get out while the getting was good.

Returning to the library, he heard the familiar squeak of "examination." He rolled his eyes, shamelessly bounding up the stairs to the librarians room.

Opening the door, he saw the librarian on top of his whore, moaning as he came inside her. Kitty moaned too, and she didn't seem to be playing it up too much. Kitty loved sex and was generally insatiable.

Noticing Asmodean after a final jerk in Kitty, the librarian quickly scrambled off the blue skinned girl. Asmodean smiled at the familiar sight of Kitty, sweat covered and legs open. His dick twitched.

"Mmmmm come fuck meeeee," Kitty called, seeing her Master dominate the room.

"We really should go now," Asmodean said, "Got everything we need."

"The trip will be so looooong, fuck me before we go. Pleeeease?"

The librarian collapsed on a small chair next to the bed, happily exhausted.

Asmodean knew he shouldn't, but it had been several hours since he had last cum. His balls boiled uncomfortably, demanding release.

"You don't mind if I?" Asmodean asked, already pulling his clothes off. The librarian waved dismissively, too caught up in his own bliss.

"Yay!" Kitty exclaimed as Asomdean climbed on the bed, cock springing to life.

She moaned as he plunged his member deep into her gooey pussy. The librarian had unloaded a ton of his seed into her depths. Asmodean used it as lube, setting a fast pace to fuck his whore.

Kitty moaned appreciatively, loving the rougher treatment from the more experienced man. Her man.

"You like getting pimped out?" Asmodean asked her, thrusting deeply in her.

"Yes!" She moaned.

"You like whoring yourself for me?"

"Anything for you. Fuuuuck! anything for you!"

"I should rent you out to the brothel. First fuck free. Run a train on you with every swinging dick in this backwards fucking town."

Kitty moaned unintelligibly, cumming at being treated like a cheap whore. Asmodean wasn't far behind.

"FUUUCK!" He roared, slamming his cock to the hilt.

"You! Fucking! Whore!" Asmodean said around each massive pump of semen into her pussy. He could feel her saturated cunt overflowing, both of them getting off at her willing prostitution.

Finally he pulled out of her, cum flowing freely out of pussy, dripping down her asshole and onto the bed.

"Wow," the librarian said, "Do you uh, mind if I uh, examine her one more time?"

Asmodean laughed at that, even as he brought his cock to Kitty's face. She dutifully got on hands and knees, cleaning the still hard member with her mouth.

"We really do need to go. But fuck that feels good!" He looked down at Kitty hungirly gobbling down his cock. "I tell you what. Give me a book about Dungeon Master's and we can fuck her together."

The librarian squirmed at that, but Asmodean was going to extract maximum value from his whore.

"Fine- yes, OK. But not an original! Just a copy."

Asmodean didn't give a shit, focusing back on the slut between his legs. He grabbed Kitty's head, masturbating his cock with her mouth. The librarian jumped up the bed, eagerly plunging his cock into Kitty despite the cummy mess between her legs.

Asmodean knew it'd be dark by the time they'd get home, but the wild expression on Kitty's face told him it was worth it. He knew how much she'd get off being spitroast. She had sex with the other women of his harem constantly. Having multiple cocks use her for pleasure was a treat she wouldn't soon forget.

I wouldn't be surprised if she started begging me to whore her out. Asmodean thought as he gagged Kitty with his dick. The thought turned him on to be honest. Maybe there was an opportunity to whore out his sprites too.

--

Kitty giggled drunkenly as she walked with Asmodean back to the docks. It was a good thing "honorable folk" wouldn't try to look at a Virgin of Venuk, because anyone looking closely would see a wet sploogey stain soaking her pants where cum still oozed out of her.

She had cum like a maniac for the past few hours. She had spitroast herself all the time making OnlyFans content back in the old world. She'd fantasize about being between two men using her body for pleasure. She never got the chance to act on that fantasy though.

And the fact that it had enriched her Master? Kitty was in heaven.

She barely heard Asmodean talking to the dockmaster as he helped onto the barge- now fully loaded with crates and barrels- as her pussy tingled with satisfaction. Her Master was telling the dockmaster some lie about not asking the Virgins of Venuk too many questions about ferrying her back and forth. The dockmaster seemed surprised that a Virgin was leaving the temple.

Whatever. She was against these Virgin's on principle. She was proof of how useful a well used pussy could be.

The barge loaded and Asmodean aboard, she felt the sprites push the barge away. She could feel relief from her monster sisters, a swirling emotion of pent up anxiety.

"Whaaaa?" She heard the dockmaster exclaim. "How? You're moving upstream without any rowers! Is this wizard's magic?"

She looked at her Master, feeling as confused as he looked. Technically today was the first time either of them had been on a boat.

But he just laughed, calling back "I told you, a master of the water I am! Fair thee well gentle dockmaster!"

Kitty shared his laugh at the dumbfounded dockmaster, watching the barge push hard against the steady current.

12