DM Harem Ch. 06: A Gangbang Wedding

Story Info
New wife gets an incest gangbang on her wedding night.
8.2k words
4.6
10k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the next morning before Asmodean finally woke up. He stumbled out of his bedroom into the Crystal Spa, still rubbing sleep from his eyes before being bombarded by his monster girls.

The curvy, blue-skinned water sprites bounced towards him unhappily.

"Master!" One of them whined, "They have hard dicks but won't let us relieve them!"

"They won't let us wash their clothes!"

"They won't let us relieve their stress!"

He shook his head, shaking the cobwebs off before trying to figuring out what they were talking about.

Then he saw Davos and his sons huddled together, trying to fend off the horny beauties trying to entice them. He had almost believed that rescuing the farmer and his family had been a dream.

He felt for them, their world had been turned upside down. A desperate battle against a fellow Dungeon Master, as well as an attack by the sinister Virgin's of Venuk.

Now they were in a Dungeon Masters lair, Davos's daughter betrothed to Asmodean, with naked sex fiends trying to get in their pants.

"Ladies, give them some space." Asmodean said. The girls obeyed immediately.

"Thank you... Sorry..." Davos said, grateful for the help and beat red at looking at Asmodean's nakedness.

Asmodean looked down, completely unaware he was naked. It was just his natural state here.

He laughed.

"Listen. Things are different in a Dungeon. Sex is just something we do. I dunno, it must be something with the Soul Crystal, but I can tell you feel it too- Things get incredibly hot and heavy here."

He could see they felt it too, the tenting in their pants proving his point.

"Look, I'm sure you're used to a hard life. Outcast, building your farm by hand. Things are different here. Much easier. Much more time on your hands."

He grabbed a sprite and pulled her into him, his own member hardening to prove his point.

"So relax. Let the women attend to your needs. Your every need."

He grabbed a breast with one hand and ass with the other.

"Do whatever you want to them."

He pulled his sprite down into one of the hot pools. He didn't care if they took his advice and satisfied their lust or not. He was the Dungeon Master, and this was his domain.

And he had been away too long.

He drove his tongue into his sprite's mouth, who moaned appreciatively. Her hand was between his legs, eagerly stroking his shaft.

Asmodean realized how long he'd gone without sex. Lust was magically amplified here, and sex was the lifeblood of a Dungeon.

Animal hunger took him, a desperate lust requiring him to fuck the busty monster girl he had spawned for just this purpose.

He brought her to the shallow end of one of the pools, barely knee high water. Asmodean bent her over the pool's edge, a savage smile on his face as his cock sprang to full attention.

She moaned as he plunged into her. Her silky wet folds squeezed around his steel as he buried himself to the hilt. He growled with lust, and she moaned exultantly as his dick throbbed deep inside her depths.

He started pumping, long hard strokes. She yelped with every thrust, overjoyed that her Master was using her for pleasure. Asmodean grabbed her hips with both hands, using his entire body to fuck into her tight pussy.

The wet, squelching sound of thwock, thwock, thwock echoed loudly through the room as he grunted into her. This wasn't tender, loving sex. This was a hard, pent-up need. This was the ravenous sex of a Dungeon Master gone too long with out sex.

His fat balls slapped her clit with every thrust, overfull with seed. He needed to drain them. It wouldn't take long.

He grabbed her hair, eyes flaring with the delicious feeling pumping into her. Her entire body belonged to him. Her only purpose was to pleasure the hot steel slamming into her.

"Yes... Yesss. YESSSS!" Asmodean moaned as thrust his desire. He was the Dungeon Master. He did what he wanted. And he wanted to pump her full of his seed.

"I'm... going... to cum!" He roared, his woman screaming in ecstasy as she gave him complete control.

"FUUUUUUCK!" He roared, slamming to the hilt, a wave of hot white cum blasting deep into her creamy cunt. His balls hurt, they were so full of cum, and he could hear an audible squelch as he injected each powerful wave of seed. He filled her up, and a steady stream dripped out of her overfull slit.

The relief was palpable. Dungeon Masters produced an unnatural amount of semen. Coupled with the lack of sex for over a day, Asmodean wasn't surprised to see a river of cum dripping out of the woman.

He stumbled back, slipping out of her, sitting beside the breathless water sprite. He needed to catch his breath too, his desperate lust momentarily sated. But he knew the satisfaction wouldn't last long. His dick was in control now.

Catching his breath, he saw his explosion of sexual energy had broken the ice. Davos and his sons had a sprite each, each in the middle of relieving their own stress. The sight of his sprites getting railed turned him on. He was going to enjoy having men around to share in the delights of his harem.

Soula materialized, joining him in the pool. Her hand immediately reached down to keep his cock alive as she presented her big tits to him.

"Mmmmmm." He moaned as he planted his face into her inviting chest. Asmodean was obsessed with Soula's breasts. The porcelain skin, pert and smooth, capped by pink upturned nipples. He pressed his face between those perfect mounds, sucking on each puffy nipple in turn. The day wouldn't truly begin until he had fully enjoyed his Soul Crystal's body.

Where's Kitty? He thought to her, the magic of the Crystal allowing them to communicate by thought.

In Ella's room. She responded. Been there all morning.

Doing what?

Fucking, of course,Soula laughed as Asmodean switched to her other nipple. Lesbian sex doesn't count as losing your virginity in her culture. As long as the hymen is intact, her virtue is safe.

That seemed ridiculous, but he didn't really care. The only thing he cared about was between his and Soula's legs.

She dutifully slipped him inside her, Asmodean still worshiping her giant tits. Gods he had missed this.

He let Soula set the pace. She was working out her own anxiety from his journey. She was a manifestation of the Soul Crystal, and wasn't able to leave the Dungeon.

Losing their intimate connection when he was out of range, then the fear that had set in realizing they were taking too long, then feeling his sprites die, then feeling Kitty die. She had been terrified, a feeling magnified by the vague sensation of terror and loss emanating from her Dungeon Master.

She ground up and down on him, letting his dick wash away the negative feelings. Her eyes were closed, face tight with concentration, as each bounce sloughed off the anxiety that had froze her.

Their connection extended to sex, and Asmodean knew exactly when to take her hips, when to start to taking control. He thrust into her grinding hips, helping set a pace for her to build an explosive orgasm. She needed to cum just as desperately as her Dungeon Master had.

Asmodean's entire world was bouncing breasts, Soula's fat wet nipples rubbing along his face as the blonde rode her Master with ferocious desire. He could tell she was close. The intense expression on her face told him it was going to be a big one.

"Ohhhh! OHHHHHH!" She screamed as an orgasm ripped through her body. She kept the pace, not slowing down for a second, her eyes rolling up to the back of her head as she shook with pleasure. The light of the Soul Crystal flickered brighter as she came.

Finally she impaled herself deeply on him. Pulling her into him, her tits smashed in his face.

Asmodean was in heaven. Nothing felt better than feeling a stunning woman cum all over your cock.

Well, one thing felt better.

He lifted her out of the pool, laying her out next to the sprite he had just fucked. She hadn't moved, just watching and toying her gooey cunt. She was enthralled watching the action.

But Asmodean only had eyes for his Soul Crystal. She always became totally submissive after an orgasm, her body communicating he could do whatever he wanted to her. He often took full advantage of the invitation, and was intimately familiar with all her holes.

But this morning he was only interested in her dripping snatch, his dick still rock hard inside her.

He set a desperate pace, the both of them only interested in his pleasure. He needed to give her his cum.

Her tits bounced with each desperate thrust, and he groaned at how good her tight gash felt. The sprite beside them played with herself faster, watching the two sex gods perform. He grabbed one of the sprites breasts as he pounded Soula. The sprite leaned down, hungrily kissing the Soul Crystal as Asmodean felt his balls boil.

"Yessss! YESSSS!" He said, his cock filling his second pussy of the day. Soula shuddered, the feeling of a cumming cock her entire world.

Asmodean rutted inside his Soul Crystal, until every last drop was dutifully injected into Soula. She wrapped her legs around him, locking him into place, not letting him leave until she had milked every last drop.

At length, he slipped out, finally feeling like himself again.

The sprite was playing with Soula more intensely now, both fuck-drunk from their Master's attention. He left the two to play with each other to wash off.

He called it the Crystal Spa because that's what it was- the Soul Crystal was the heart of his Dungeon, a massive gem in the center of the room that he shaped reality through. He had shaped a natural hot-spring into several pools and shower-like waterfalls.

After the nightmare that was the trip back from Korin, he was grateful for the chance to douse himself under the shower, always running at the perfect temperature.

Usually he'd have his sprites attend to him, soaping and cleaning his body, but he realized with the extra men here all his sprites were occupied. He laughed at himself realizing it had been weeks since he did something as mundane as wash himself with his own hands.

Feeling clean and refreshed, he grabbed a towel and dried himself off. He smiled seeing the action going on.

Soula and the sprite were sixty-nining now, eagerly feasting on each other. Davos was on top of a sprite, humping with wild abandon while his three sons sat back receiving blowjobs from a sprite each.

Do you need more attention, Master? Soula thought to him.

Later, enjoy yourself. Asmodean thought back. Were the supplies brought in?

Of course, while you slept. We'll need a space for the animals, we just put them in the dining hall until you decided what to do with them. The books are on the table.

Right, the books, Asmodean had forgotten about them. He'd have to ask Davos what to do with the goats, he figured they'd need a... pasture? Best to consult the farmer about farming stuff, but that could wait. It would be inconsiderate to interrupt a man enjoying a beautiful woman to talk about goats.

Besides, he was starving. Some breakfast would give him a chance to browse the books.

He nearly came when he entered the kitchen. His sprites had been busy yesterday, not only storing the supplies but cooking and baking.

After weeks of fish, fish, and more fish, Asmodean drooled at the sight of freshly baked bread.

Grabbing a large loaf and a slice of dried meat, he sat in his dining room throne and dug in. He finished the whole thing before he even considered looking at the books.

With a contented laugh, Asmodean pulled over the three books. There was the book about curses, a short text, kind of dry. There was the "restricted" book on the Gods of this world, which was interesting, as well as a book on Dungeon Masters he had extracted as payment while whoring Kitty out to the greasy librarian in Korin.

Unfortunately the book on Dungeon Masters was nearly incomprehensible. He could read the words, but the language was overloaded with flowery words, the sentences running on for half a page. It gave him a headache trying to decipher the few sections he read.

Still, "Tatianus' Old Gods and New" was interesting. He flipped to the section he had found on Lord Enki, his patron of water. Apparently this had him listed as a new God- and there was nothing at all on the Virgin's of Venuk.

Davos made it seem also that the Virgin's were a relatively new cult, who grew quickly in power due to their ability to destroy Dungeon Masters. Asmodean had seen that first hand after his encounter with Carlo.

What was that spell Carlo used? Asmodean asked himself, flipping through the book. There- "Spark of lightning, crackle of electricity, let the wrath of Lord Enlil explode."

Lord Enlil, another new God. Patron of Dungeon Master's, granting the power of lightning.

"If he was a patron of Dungeon Master's, Carlo shouldn't have been able to use his power." Soula said, materializing beside him and looking at the book.

"Really?" Asmodean said, "perhaps that's how they've been able to defeat so many Dungeon Masters. They somehow have access to more powers than adventurers before."

Soula frowned. "You were fighting satyrs at the farm, they're not creatures of Lightning. Life Magic. I am guessing that somehow the amplified Virgin Magic allows them to access patron incantations. But they'd need a Soul Crystal to create monsters."

"So we are dealing with a Dungeon Master in addition to the Virgin's." Asmodean said.

"As much danger in this world as there is pleasure." Soula replied with a wink.

Asmodean laid back on his throne with a sigh. He estimated the farm was a half day walking, Korin three hours from there. If the Dungeon Master had attacked the farm, it stood to reason his Dungeon would be between himself and Korin.

He gestured to Soula, who dutifully climbed under the table with a smile. Asmodean needed to think, and he always thought better when his dick was getting sucked.

He sighed as his Soul Crystal woke his member with wet licks. He was still feeling backed up, and would need to cum several more times today before he'd be satisfied.

The satyr-spawning Dungeon Master was the more immediate threat, and from the sounds of it a less dangerous opponent than the Virgin's of Venuk. With any luck both would fight each other, but it was foolish to think he could just turtle in his cave.

It was just a matter of time before Asmodean's presence would be discovered. Better to use the element of surprise and strike first.

But he'd need to overhaul the training himself and his sprites had been doing. He had been a fool to not think of training with weapons. He had been lucky to win the fight.

It'd be a good idea to get the men training, too.

I should spawn more sprites, he thought. More men in the Dungeon meant his five sprites weren't getting any of their chores done. How could they be expected to? There were cocks to suck, pleasure always came first in his dungeon.

You have lots of mana available, you could easily maintain more sprites. Soula said as she took his manhood deep. Asmodean groaned, flexing his steel in her mouth. He hadn't wanted to waste the mana, and the five sprites had been more than enough for just him.

He groaned again as Soula picked up the pace, bobbing her head up and down. She wasn't the best cocksucker of his group- Kitty had long since claimed that title- but she sucked with enthusiasm.

Asmodean grunted, remembering Kitty was currently entertaining his wife-to-be. There was no way around it, he had agreed to marry the girl.

And in return her family serves you faithfully. Soula said through their bond, looking at him as she swirled her tongue around his head. A unique advantage over other Dungeon Masters.

He grunted at that. Society here was geared around destroying Dungeon Masters. He expected few but the most clever would be able to make allies with the locals, let alone have them willingly indenture themselves.

Willingly? Hardly ever.Soula said, Most Dungeon Masters earn their bad reputation, forcing the people into slavery.

Better to get it over with then. Ella seemed capable enough. Besides, it would be no chore taking the redhead to bed.

Asmodean pushed down on Soula's head, enjoying the feeling of the back of Soula's throat. She gagged, pulled up, and gasped with pleasure, before driving her face back down on her favorite thing in the world. You will have to marry her quickly. She is as horny as her brothers, and won't stand for being a virgin much longer.

Asmodean closed his eyes, pushing his hips forward and letting his Souls Crystal attend to his needs. There were plenty of variables at play, but he already had a plan forming. Having a young wife eager to be deflowered wasn't a problem at all.

He popped imagining taking the clever girl's virginity, planting his seed in her fertile womb. He knew she wanted babies, something his monster girls couldn't provide. Given the sexual energy from the Soul Crystal, he'd have her pregnant by the end of the week.

Soula closed her eyes as she received her Masters load, fluttering as she eagerly gulped down his bitter salty reward. She moaned deeply at the familiar taste.

Asmodean let her drain him, nodding approvingly as she swallowed his rich load. But his cock was still rock hard, despite Soula's enthusiastic efforts.

He wouldn't be satisfied until he had filled virgin cunt.

--

Asmodean decided to talk to Ella's father about the marriage. He tried to pull Davos away from a naked sprite, who was eagerly sucking the farmer, but he could tell the family was in a frenzy. The sexual intensity emanating from the Soul Crystal, coupled with years of being isolated from society had built up intense sexual frustration. That frustration was being unleashed on his harem.

Asmodean understood, when he first got here it had been a non-stop orgy for over a week. Decades worth of Harry's own sexual failures had been thoroughly unloaded on his women.

Well if you can't beat them- he thought to himself as he lifted the sprite up. Fuck 'em!

He laughed as he rammed his cock into the blue skinned beauty. She moaned loudly around the farmer's meat.

He casually humped his sprite, watching as another begged Miko to cum in her ass. He complied dutifully.

"Davos," Asmodean said, enjoying the woman between them, "it is time I married your daughter."

"Yessss," the famer moaned, eyes closed as he grabbed the sprite's hair, "Make her a woman."

It seemed he had a one track mind.

"Are there any rituals or anything," Asmodean pressed, "do we need a priest or something?"

He waited as Davos came, pumping his cum into his sprites mouth. He collapsed back on the bench he was resting on.

"Don't stop, keep sucking." Davos told the sprite- who had no intention of stopping- as he finally seemed to focus on Asmodean.

"Oh, well unless Ella has some other ideas, all that's really needed is to recite the marriage vows."

The vows are magically driven here. Soula thought to him, materializing in a seated position. Old, binding magic. There's no divorce here. She had her legs wide open, intently watching the men spitroast the horny sprite. She masturbated slowly at the sight.

It egged Asmodean on, thrusting with more gusto.

But there are also ritual vows available to a Dungeon Master, asking your patron God to bless the union and confer powers to you.

Damn this pussy felt good. "Uh, great. Yeah, magical vows."

Soula rolled her eyes. "Davos and his sons will have to recite the vows of servitude. If that's what you accept as dowry."

"Great. Fuuuuuck." Asmodean said, clearly unable to pay attention. Soula smiled, her own excitement spiking at the sight of her Master cumming in the sprite.