DM Harem Ch. 06: A Gangbang Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're all human." Asmodean told them. "Four men isolated alone with a beautiful young woman? Of course you were getting each other off! I'm surprised you weren't gangbanging her every night."

He could see Ella biting her lip at the thought. At first he was going to keep her all to himself, greedily reserving his wife for only his purposes. But he quickly changed his mind learning Ella's true nature. An incest gangbang slut for a wife? A wonderful addition to his depraved harem. Best part, he knew his Dungeon Master bond with her would ensure only his cum would impregnate his young wife. The thought of making her a teen milf certainly had its attractions.

"And the fact she was family made it even hotter." Asmodean continued, "I see how you all look at her. Forbidden fruit you would go great lengths to taste."

Asmodean smiled at them. "Well in this Dungeon you will have no shame. Every perverted fantasy here is allowed- Encouraged, even. You used Ella as a fucktoy before, and you'll use her like a fucktoy now."

The men gaped, the validation of their wicked desires hitting like a punch.

"And we start right now. Ella! On your knees!"

Asmodean's new wife scrambled up on her knees, green eyes wide with excitement.

"Tran, put your cock in your sister's mouth." Asmodean ordered.

The youngest brother gulped, apparently nervous despite his raging hard-on. The eighteen year old trembled as he approached Ella.

Ella was shameless, licking her lips excitedly. The mind-bending orgasm Asmodean had given her had stripped away all shame. Asmodean knew she'd help suck the shame out of the rest of her family.

She looked at Tran with big eyes as she grabbed the base of his cock, swirling her mouth around the tip like a pro. Tran sighed, the familiar pleasure already washing away the guilt.

Ella sucked him eagerly, stroking as she bobbed her head up and down on the large muscle. Despite being the youngest, Tran seemed to have the biggest dick of the brothers. Ella handled it with familiar ease, constant practice allowing her to take the teen deeply.

Everyone was watching, masturbating slowly as they enjoyed the incestuous blowjob.

Tran moaned, Ella's expert mouth getting him into it. Soon his hands were on her head, fucking her mouth as much as she sucked. Ella's hand shot to her pussy, rubbing as she fulfilled her incestuous purpose.

"Fuck... Fuck... I'm close!" Tran moaned, transfixed on his slut sister.

"Cum on her face." Asmodean commanded. "Cover your sister with your cum."

He pulled out, stroking quickly, grunting as a massive wave of cum erupted from his thick cock.

"NNNNGHHHH!" He roared, fat ropes of hot white cum baptizing his sister. Ella was moaning as well, mouth open as she bathed in brotherly love. Cum pooled on her forehead and nose, already slipping down her face as another spurt coated her lips and tongue.

Ella frigged at her cunt, closing her eyes as she leaned into the depravity. She grunted like an animal in heat.

Jonas was already standing up to take Tran's place. Everyone was masturbating faster now, the sight of a cum covered slut exciting the audience.

Ella got straight to work, one eye forced closed by a thick splooge of cum drooping into her eye. She sucked anyways, not wiping it away, a smile curling at the ends of her open mouth.

"You fucking like being a cumslut?" Jonas yelled at her, working himself up as he degraded her. "Nasty whore slut sucking your brother's cock. You're a sick bitch. I'm gonna skull fuck you every god damn day. Whore!"

A few more thrusts and he was already cumming, adding to his brother's load. He covered her hair and forehead, the new load combining and running slick down to her chin. He continued to spit insults at his willing sister as he unloaded his balls on her face.

"Nasty bitch." He said, snorting hard and spitting on her. Not that Ella was paying attention, her eyes closed as she concentrated on her own orgasm.

Miko was next, but didn't even put his cock in her mouth. He was already ready to cum by the time he stooped up to his sister.

"Fuck... fuck... FUUUUUCK!" He roared, another hot load delivered on the horny teen. Cum was dripping off her chin and covering her tits, belly and thighs. A river of semen ran between her chest, down her tummy, and dripping off her pussy. Her face was thoroughly covered, a thick mask of bitter cream frosting her face.

Asmodean watched, stroking slowly, controlling himself. He turned to Davos.

"Look at your daughter." He said. "Look at the cumslut you've created."

Ella was possessed, playing with herself, drunk with cum. Davos had his fist clasped around his cock, stroking fast at the perverted sight he had helped create.

"Cum on her." Asmodean ordered. "Cum on her like you've fantasized doing for years."

Davos stumbled forward to Ella, cock in hand, staring at her as if hypnotized.

"I'm so sorry." He said, stroking faster, "I made you like this. I couldn't help it. I can't help-"

"UUUUUUUNNNNNGHHHH!" Davos roared, a veritable firehose of cum exploding onto his daughter. Years of pent up frustration erupted from his balls, one long steady blast of cum doubling the sauce covering the redhead.

Many of the sprites came at the sight, sharing the deep relief the father had just unleashed on his daughter. There was a crescendo of moans, more than a few explosions of gushing, squirting cunts.

But Ella's baptism of cum wasn't finished yet.

Asmodean rose, every part the evil Dungeon Master. This was his Dungeon. His slaves, cumming on his wife, by his command. He stood over his new wife, legs wide. He stroked his cock slowly, powerfully. He reveled in his power, stroking himself with the certainty that he was the absolute Master of his domain. He was a God.

Asmodean came on his wife.

He grunted, willing his thick ropes to the thoroughly soaked cumslut. The room had fallen quiet, his slaves staring in reverence. They were awed, witnessing Asmodean complete a ritual of depravity of perverted delight.

He flicked the last drops onto Ella, who swayed as if in a trance. Asmodean stared at her, himself entranced. The entire room was quiet.

A phrase he had seen from the book on Gods suddenly popped into his head. He spoke the words softly.

"Let those who lie with blood act in kind favor with Lord Enki's chosen." He whispered.

He felt something shift, as if a ripple of mana spread out and through the Soul Crystal. He locked eyes with Soula, a look of surprise and awe on her face.

Lord Enki has blessed us! Soula communicated with Asmodean.

Huh. Any idea what the blessing does? He replied.

No idea! But it's a rare thing, and surely a boon. He must have enjoyed your wedding!

So the God of Water was a voyeur, watching as his followers got nasty. Well this one was for the record books.

Asmodean looked around the room. He could see the awe of the sprites morphing into lust. Monster girls fed on cum, and Ella was a feast.

He realized he was starving too.

"Pets!" He barked, and all eyes snapped to him eagerly.

"Feast!" He commanded, and the sprites jumped on Ella, tongues out to collect every drop of cum bathing the teen.

The women fucked themselves into a frenzy, and soon screams of orgasms filled the room. Asmodean knew they'd be at it for a while.

He looked to the men, who sat watching in stunned silence, still processing their perverted actions.

"Lunch?" Asmodean asked nonchalantly, realizing how hungry the morning's events had made him.

They nodded blankly, following their new master. The perverted baptism has slaked their sexual frenzy for the moment.

Asmodean laughed richly. His wife was as beautiful as she was horny, and her family would make an excellent addition to his growing Dunhgeon. Gods it was good to be Dungeon Master.