DNA Results

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me, for my part, maintained a cool, casual demeanour at home. Luckily, the routines were long set and keeping up the appearance of normality was easier than I thought. The only difference was that there was absolutely no physical or intimate interaction between me and Ellie. I wondered how Ellie had not commented about this change to our relationship, but it was obvious the Ellie's mind was far too pre-occupied with what was transpiring between Shellie and John. She was always on edge, obviously because of the infrequent and dangerous liaisons with John while at work. She must have wondered how no one knew it was her that was the 'other married woman' mentioned in the divorce papers. Maybe she thought it was down to luck! She sometimes stayed late at work, blaming overtime. I knew that she used this time to fuck John somewhere. While inside I was seething with rage, I hid my utter contempt for Ellie behind a façade of normality.

Elaine had an inkling that something was wrong and cornered me about it one day in the kitchen while I was preparing dinner. Ellie and James were not yet home. "Dad, is everything ok with you and mum? I can't help but noticing that you two aren't your normal selves. Mum is on edge all of the time and you are acting so normally, it is abnormal! I mean, look at what's happening to Patsy's mum and dad. I would hate for something like that to happen to you guys! Their divorce is going to finalised next week. Patsy is a crying mess all of the time. Her dad hardly is at home anymore and their house is going to be sold! Patsy told me that her dad has been having an affair for years and that he has had two other children with another married woman! Who does that dad?" I looked at her.

"Good old Lainie!" I thought. "Woman's intuition is alive and well in the teenage head!" I answered in as quiet a voice as possible. "Of course, Lainie. You do know that every couple has it's quiet times and challenges, don't you? If anything happens that you need to worry about, I will be the first to let you know. Now, don't you have a room to rush to, like you normally have at this time of the afternoon?" She walked off, but I knew that I would have to tell her eventually about her real genetic make-up. This was a task I was not looking forward to. How do you tell a girl who has been your daughter for the past nineteen years, that she really isn't!

Shellie and John's divorce certainly was going to be finalised next week. I knew because I had been keeping close contact with Shellie. Her lawyer told her that she was in line to get eighty percent of the combined assets of their marriage. It would leave Shellie quite well off to start her new life. It was indeed amazing how the process went so far without anyone revealing who the woman in the saga was. This helped my plan hugely.

The day came when John and Shellie were finally divorced. The house was sold and Shellie moved to the next town into a new job and accommodation suited to a single mum and her teenage daughter. Patsy had accepted the situation and came over to spend many nights with Elaine. Patsy seemed to really lean on Elaine for support and was also very clingy to her mother. If Shellie was not home when Patsy came home, she would immediately phone to find her whereabouts. Shellie and I continued to meet occasionally for friendly conversation. Our support for each other meant that we could weather the storm of deceit with a relative degree of calm. Asshole lost his job, as promised and ended up finding some low-paid casual work.

It was now my turn to let loose the dragons!

Ellie came home after work as usual that Wednesday afternoon and was just making her way up to the bedroom to shower when I called out to her, "Ellie, I know what you and John have been doing." Well, the reaction was camera worthy. Ellie literally froze in mid step up the steps. She slowly turned towards me while grasping for the balustrade. Her skin became white and she almost stumbled down the steps.

"Wha, what do you mean?" she mumbled. I wasn't going to be kind. The hatred I had hidden for so long bubbled to the surface.

"I said, I know that you and John have been fucking behind my back for at least nineteen years!" I shouted. Fortunately, Elaine and James were out doing some sport stuff. "For our whole married life, you have whored yourself to another man, had two of his children and deceived me into thinking they were ours. The dis-respect and deceit you have shown me is utterly incomprehensible. I am not even going to ask why, because there is no answer that would satisfy me. I have known about your actions for the last three and a half months. Just so you know, you will be served here tonight at exactly eight o'clock. I chose that time because your children, Elaine and James will be here then, probably finishing dinner, a dinner that I have prepared as usual. I will leave shortly. My stuff is packed in my car. I don't expect to return to this den of deceit again. If you need to contact me, go through my lawyer, whose number is on the divorce papers. James and Elaine will most likely really look forward to your explanation of what you have been doing for all of those years! I had hoped to be the one to tell them what has been going on between you and John and what it means for them, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. If I did it, I know I would lose it big time and probably say and do things which would scar those two wonderful kids for life. No, you started the mess, now you can clean it up. I could not bear to witness the hurt and betrayal that is going to visit upon James and Elaine!" The whole statement was shouted. It helped dissipate the anger.

Ellie simply collapsed onto the steps.

She moaned, "No. no!" repeatedly, but I felt no pity for her. In fact, I turned towards the kitchen and finished preparing dinner for James, Elaine and her. I was strangely calm as I set the table and placed two envelopes, one for James and one for Elaine in their usual table placing.

The letters inside each were identical. They read:

"Dear James/Lainie

It tears me apart to have to put you in the situation you are in. Believe me when I say that if there was any other solution, one where you would not have to share my pain and embarrassment, I would have chosen it.

Please know that from the bottom of my heart, I love you both with a love that encompasses my whole being. I have loved you from the moment you were born and tried to help you develop and grow into the beautiful human beings that you are. If you need to talk to me, and I sincerely hope that you will, my new number is 0223 786 712. Please don't share this number with your mother as I could not bear to have anything to do with her. I hope that the explanation she gives you does not break your heart too much, as it did mine.

Again, I love you unconditionally.

Dad"

I struggled for a long time with my sign off. I was not genetically their dad. But I could not escape the truth that for all intents and purposes, I WAS their dad and had been all of their lives. Holding back tears and quietly sobbing, I left the kitchen and went to the garage. Ellie was still on the stairs, holding her head in her hands. She was dead to me, but I hoped she would tell the truth to James and Elaine. It was now her turn to pay the ferryman for all of the hurt and sorrow she and John had caused.

I drove off to the small house I had rented and prepared the week before. There was room for Elaine and James if they chose to come, but I would not pressure them. Unfortunately, that was a decision ultimately up to them. The tears flowed freely as I drove. I was actually worried about having an accident, but I made it safely. As I turned the key into what would be my home now and in the foreseeable future, I heard a voice behind me. "Thought you might like some company, especially tonight," It was Shellie. Good old Shellie. My rock and support for these last terrible months. I collapsed into her arms as we again repeated the cry fest started at her house those three months ago. All of the pent up emotions, the anger, the hatred, the disbelief, the self-doubt, the questioning, all boiled over to make me a quivering mess. My incoherent ramblings must have sounded strange to Shellie, but she just guided me into the house, placed me onto the lounge and continued to hold me. The time that passed before I was actually able to put two words together sensibly was not determinable.

The words I muttered were, "Thanks Shellie!" She wouldn't let me say anything else. She placed her hand over my mouth in a very clear message to be quiet, while her other hand loosened my trousers. With wide eyes, I tried to object, but she just cooed and hushed me.

"Relax Al. This has been coming for a long time." By this time, my trousers were down and her firm hand was surrounding my rapidly growing cock. Her mouth lowered itself over my cock as her hand forced the foreskin down. The downward pressure of her hand coupled with the warm wet sensation of her mouth completely overwhelmed my senses and I felt as if I would explode any second. It had been a long time since I experienced any sexual intimacy of any kind. I had managed to keep away from Ellie ever since I had found about her cheating. Shellie sensed this and slowed up slightly. Her mouth only left my raging cock long enough for her to say, "Al, I want you to enjoy this as much as I am enjoying pleasuring you." Then her mouth went back to work. Her lips circled my cock head and gently went up and down. While this was going on, her hand was continuing the downward pressure on my shaft. One of her fingers found that golden spot halfway between my cock and ass and applied circular rubbing pressure there. I lasted exactly ten more seconds! I think! How would I know. Time stood still as I shot load after load into the warm, wet vessel of Shellie's mouth. The sounds I made resembled choking sounds, as the sensations were so extreme, I thought I would lose consciousness. In fact, I did! I knew women sometimes experienced the 'little death', but not men! Well, this man did. When I woke, I was completely naked, on the lounge with an absolutely gorgeous naked Shellie beside me.

"Hey sleepy head! You were out for a while. I thought I would save us some time while you were out and made us both more comfortable. No need to ask if you had a good time. I was pleased I could still do it so satisfactorily!" The rumbling chuckle she ended that with was one hundred percent pure sexual energy. I could feel my cock stir and so could she. "Ah ha sir! I feel that I have not lost my touch!" Her hand once again circled my resurrecting cock. However, I do know how to be chivalrous and turned so that I had easy access to her beautiful breasts and most importantly, her waiting cunt. My fingers slid down to find her wet outer lips. Gently at first, I slid them around the lips, spreading her juices and preparing her hole for what was to come, or cum, more precisely! I slid one finger into her warm tunnel and up to gently caress the spongy surface behind her pubic bone. Shellie shuddered and her cunt oozed more moisture. I continued this, hearing her ever louder moans, until I felt her tense up. She gasped as her cunt muscles rapidly contracted and released. If it wasn't for her copious ooze, I was sure my fingers would have been snapped! "Oh shit Al! I'm cumming!" That last word stretched out as her whole body now shook uncontrollably on the lounge. I continued the rubbing pressure on her g-spot until she quietened down and gently removed my hand from her vagina. "Holy crap Al. I haven't cum like that in forever! Looks like you weren't the only one hanging out for a good lay!" We both laughed, which lightened the mood.

"I say we get off this second-hand lounge and move to my much more comfortable second-hand bed," I suggested. A suggestion which was followed very quickly by both of us.

Comfortably enveloped under the sheets, we continued to explore each other's bodies with roaming hands and probing fingers. Her breasts were exquisite. Her nipples were delightful. What made it more enjoyable was that Shellie mirrored what I did to her on me. I licked her nipple, she licked mine. I rubbed her stomach, she rubbed mine. I grabbed her ass, she grabbed mine. I blew gently around her ear, she did likewise. The level of comfort we felt in our intimacy surprised the hell out of me and thankfully, because it quietened the doubt about me fucking Shellie and her fucking me as some sort of 'revenge fuck'.

That night was going to live with me forever and I say confidently, with Shellie also. We fucked like rabbits every waking moment. The recovery moments in between were spent hugging, cuddling, stroking, gazing and sighing. I don't know what time we collapsed into a sleeping stupor, but I do know that at seven o'clock the next morning, we were awakened by two phones screaming for attention. Mine was from Elaine and Shellie's was from Patsy. They had both been trying to contact us since last night! I answered mine. "Lainie! How are you, my love?" The sobs from the phone told me all I needed to know. "I love you Lainie. Please know that. I will always love you no matter what."

Her sobs quietened. "Dad, I love you. I feel so sad for you because of what mum did. I don't know what to think of that bitch yet. Part of me sees my mother as she has always been, the other sees a lying, cheating whore who has deceived everyone who loves her for all of our lives. Can I see you? Where do you live now? Am I still going to be your daughter? I love you so much! I couldn't bear not having you around. James wants to see you as well. Can we come over now?" she sobbed into the phone. I quietened her down and promised I would pick both of them up within the hour. I didn't tell Elaine this, but Shellie and I had some cleaning up to do! Patsy also had asked to see her mum and was very concerned for the fact that she had stayed out all night!

I picked James and Shellie up outside our old house. They each had knapsacks and pillows! "What's with the camping supplies?" I tried to lighten them up. They both had red eyes and had obviously not slept well.

James answered, "We can't stay there," he said gesturing to the house, our old house. Strangely, I had already lost the connection with what had been our home, our refuge, for all those years. "Mum just cries all the time and spends hours talking with that bastard John!" This was the first time I had heard James swear, but thought better of reprimanding him. I knew just how he felt!

"Come on you two. We need to go to my new home and talk."

The trip to my house was a strange one. James sullenly stared out of the window the whole time, while Elaine sobbed and dried her eyes with a never-ending supply of tissues. They almost ran into the front door in their haste to be somewhere safe. Shellie was already there with Patsy. Patsy rushed over to Elaine and hugged her hard. "I guess we're sisters now, huh? I always wanted a sister and I am so pleased it is you. I wish with all my heart it didn't have to be in these circumstances!" This brought tears to my eyes and a fresh sound of sobbing from all three females in the room.

James seemed left out, so I just put my arm around his shoulder and held him tightly. "It will all be alright James," I tried to reassure him. The boy bordering on adulthood, nodded his head and looked away, embarrassed that his tears would be visible. I then hugged him properly and whispered through my own tears, "You will always be my son James, no matter what has happened. I am proud of you and always want to be there for you."

He sobbed some more and also in a laboured whispered voice said, "Thanks...dad!" My heart went out to him and we remained hugging for a long time.

Shellie realised that the moment was right, bless her heart, and stated loudly, "Well now that the family hugs and sobs are done, can we all come to the table and enjoy some real family food!" The pizza and drinks she spread out allowed us all to take a break and gather our senses.

There followed an easy afternoon of lounging around the back yard. No mention of the strange reasons we were together, but lots of joking about new brothers and sisters! Shellie and I marvelled at how they kids blended, but we were acutely aware that I was not their genetic father and she was not the genetic mother of James and Elaine. The looks of quiet sadness that passed between us were few and they were overwhelmed by the happiness that she and I had shared so recently.

As happens, night came and Shellie and Patsy left for home, leaving me alone with Elaine and James. "Did you guys inform your mother that you were staying here?" I asked. On top of everything else, I didn't want police coming here looking for missing children.

"Yeah," answered James. "We left her a note. We asked her not to ring us as well!" The anger began to surface in him again. I knew that I had a task to normalise his relationship with Ellie, or it would eat at him forever.

"Elaine, James, I know you two are hurting. Believe me when I tell you that my anger at this situation almost killed me. I seriously thought about ending the pain forever, but the only thing that kept me sane and focussed was you two. What your mother did, she did to me mainly. It was to me that she vowed marriage to. It was me she betrayed more than anything. She is still your mother and when the dust settles and you get time to think things through, you know that she was a great mum to both of you. Her acts of betrayal and deceit did not affect her love and care for you, until now. Don't lose all of those years of happiness, because of this." They both were listening. I could tell, but there was also a reticence to agree to treat their mother with any respect.

Elaine spoke up, "I know that dad. If I can still call you dad? I am just so angry because of what she did to you. I feel your pain as much as my own at her betrayal!"

"Listen both of you. I know I am not your genetic father, but there is no way that I am not your dad. My relationship with you is not going to change. My relationship with your mother, however, is a different story! I will always be there for you, just like before. The living arrangements might be slightly different," I chuckled, "But there for you, I will be!" I paused, "Yoda to the rescue!" I thought. "Now enough talk for one night. Go and choose which will be your room when and if you stay here. Unfortunately, it is not as plush and upmarket as our old place, but I mean to make it home. Now go, and goodnight. I love you both." They settled for the night. I really needed to do the same. This emotional roller coaster was seriously messing with my head and my body. Besides, I am not young anymore and the antics with Shellie last night also tired me almost to breaking point! I wondered how Shellie felt! And that was my last conscious thought as my head hit the pillow and I disappeared into never-never land.

The next morning over breakfast, such as it was, I convinced them both to talk to Ellie. She had obviously been worried sick about them, but through the strained conversation, the kids let her know that they would return home as long as 'that dickhead' was nowhere in sight. They made it very clear that they wanted no part of John. I don't know if John was staying with Ellie, but she agreed. I drove them home just before lunch and could see that no strange vehicles were anywhere around. Luckily, my arrangement with the mechanic who 'looked at' Ellie's car for so long had finished and she now had her car back. The kids went inside after much hugging and promises by me that I would be there for them at any time. They knew my number. I was about to start work again, so I hoped that the kids would make their peace with Ellie. She started to come out of the house as the kids went in. "Al, we need to..." I didn't let her finish. I closed my window and reversed out of the drive as quickly as I could. There was no way I was going to engage in any talk with that bitch, even though the realisation hit me that at some point I would have to, just for the sake of the kids. I would need to speak again with my lawyer.