DNAss Institute Ch. 02: Vanessa's Turn

Story Info
Vanny continues her tale as Isy's sex slave and girlfriend.
4.7k words
4.68
9.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Psikosex
Psikosex
150 Followers

Author's note: this story involves unrealistic body proportions, transformations, domination, hyper size.

"And how are you feeling today, Vanessa? Or do you prefer Vanny?"

Vanny patted her over extended stomach and smiled. She loved this feeling; in fact it was almost as good as the sex itself. Being filled to the absolute limit with their divine seed...it was intoxicating. She sighed happily.

"Better. Much better now...uh...I never got your name?" Now that she was satisfied, albeit temporarily, Vanny's mind was a little clearer and a bit more aware of what was happening around her.

"I introduced myself yesterday, before our discussion? Ah, very well, I suppose you were a little...distracted. I am Victor, historian to my master, the great and majestic Sabrina. She has tasked me with gathering the new history of our new society, something that you are, as I'm sure you're aware, a very integral part of." The gentleman ran a hand through his slick golden hair and gave a small bow, before taking his seat on the chair across from the couch that Vanny was currently splayed out on.

"Oh, sorry. I can't think when I'm empty." She spoke matter-of-factly as if she truly believed it. Victor nodded, a knowing half smile on his face.

"Well, now that you're, ah, full again, shall we continue where we left off yesterday? As I recall, you were just having shower sex and everything looked to be all hunky dory?" Victor pulled out his notepad and pencil once more.

"Oh yeah, that didn't last long. The sex I mean."

Victor raised a disbelieving eyebrow, and Vanny giggled lightly.

"Remember, I hadn't been enhanced yet. I couldn't fit her absolutely massive monstrous monolith yet. Plus add two normal sized women in a small shower plus the magnificent beast between her legs and the numbers just don't match. She tried shoving her dick down my throat, and accidentally shoved me into the wall! I hit my head, and it was enough to jerk her out of her state, I call it the 'dominant state' or sometimes her 'futa self'. Either way, she immediately started apologizing and it more that killed the mood. We cleaned up and went to bed, vowing to clean the absolutely insane mess out in the hall...and the kitchen...and her room later." Vanny adjusted her position, so that the weight of her distended stomach -- more than ten times it's normal size -- was on her thighs.

Victor nodded and gestured for her to continue, as he wrote her every movement and word. How he wrote so fast had to be down to an enhancement, a DNAss procedure of some kind. The stuff that they could do nowadays, well it made the old era seem like the dark ages.

'So the next morning we awoke, with that thirty inch monster on my stomach. It was heavy, like holy crap kind of heavy. Like I had to use both hands to move it. Isy woke up when I did and she yawned all cute and sat up.

'Hey, how's your head? I'm still soooo sorry about that!' I smiled at her, it was typical of her to be like this. She'd once fallen on me, when we were ice skating, and I'd fallen too. She apologized for three days after that.

'Yeah, I'm fine, darling. Let's get some breakfast, then head over to DNAss, yeah? I'm kinda eager to really please you and this beast of yours!' I grabbed her cock as I said this, and she moaned slightly. Damn, even soft, it was harder than any other dick I'd ever touched. She was as soft as she could be, and yet she was much MUCH harder than even Jack's had been. I sat up and stretched, and Isy stood, getting dressed. She threw on a pair of sweat pants and a sweater. I groaned and she laughed.

'I know, I know, not very flattering is it? But you see my new size? Yeah, none of my other clothes fit. Look at this." She gestured to her body, then grabbed a torn cloth from the dresser top.

'This USED to be my favourite top; I wore it to the DNAss, remember? Well I fell asleep in it and when I woke up...well, I realised very fast that none of my clothes were gonna fit, and so...this.' She laughed, and then fought with her new appendage to fit it all down one pant leg. I watched, both amused and very turned on. Isy saw this and winked.

'Not yet. Let's wait until we see what DNAss says, ok? I don't want to accidentally kill my girlfriend!' she joked.

'Yeah, but what a way to go! Impaled on the biggest dick ever!' I joked back, and Isy blushed lightly. I threw on some clothes; just a shirt and shorts, plus a bra and undies. We went to get breakfast, and Isy insisted on making it again. I let her do it, and sat at the table. It was a weird feeling, I wasn't influenced by her pheremones right then, as she didn't pump them out constantly, but I still felt the need to please her and be owned by her. It wasn't as strong as during sex, but was still present.

"So you're saying that your master already had control over you?" Victor asked, his voice sounding intrigued.

Vanny shook her head.

"No, it wasn't really like that. She wasn't dominating me, outside of sex, but it's like all the feelings I'd ever had for her, and for anyone else all got mashed together. I'd always been a bit of a bottom, so that sort of got magnified, I guess. I just wanted to please her; even the idea of her monster appendage didn't turn me on as much as the idea of pleasing her. Even now that's how I feel." she patted her stomach again, and looked to the ceiling.

Victor nodded, noting down the new information. Vanny waited for his pencil to stop before she started again.

'She made us pancakes again. When we were kids, we both loved pancakes so I guess she learned to cook them then. We ate largely in silence. It wasn't uncomfortable or anything, I think we were both just contemplating our new relationship, and our new lives. I started to panic a little.

"Panic? About what?" Victor interrupted.

Vanessa nodded.

'About everything. I was living on my trust fund, but it wouldn't last forever. A year maybe? What would we do after that? What about jobs? With her new addition, there was no way Isy could do a normal job; if anything turned her on, theres no way she'd be able to work. As for me, if I was passing out every time we fucked, how could I work? What about clothing? Being taller and having bigger tits was one thing, but her dick? They didn't make clothes for that. Our whole new life was starting to get to me, it sort of all became real at that moment. Isy noticed my panic look; I probably wore it all over my face. She sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug, pushing my head between her soft as fuck pillows.

'It'll be ok, babe. Don't over think things like you normally do! It'll all work out! Think about this, with my new body, I'll make a killing doing live cams and amateur porn. Hell, I could probably start a vlog of some kind, maybe even sell pics. We'll be fine, love. You don't have to worry about anything. I'm going to take care of you and all your needs, and in return you'll take care of my more...sensual needs, deal?' When she spoke, it was both comforting and sexual, sending wave after wave of desire through me. That, and her tits. I cannot stress just how soft and comfortable they were; seriously, it was beyond human.

I nodded and hugged her back.

'I'll do anything you want, Isy. I just want to make you happy, no matter what.' As I said it, I could feel it resonating in me, as if it was being written on my soul. I belonged to her, and in a different way, she belonged to me. She smiled and I don't know how long we held each other, but the pancakes were burned beyond recognition by the time we let go. We both decided to skip breakfast.

We headed out to the DNAss Institute, to go get whatever procedure we could to make me actually able to take her magnificent rod. We chatted along the way, and I learned that her penis came from barnacle dna. Apparently they have the biggest genitalia compared to their body size. Something like almost eight times their body length. DNAss had had moderate success implanting that dna into other mammals and apparently certain body types worked best; it's why Isy was such a perfect test subject. When we finally arrived, there was a different secretary there; one who was much less welcoming than the first.

'Yeah, welcome. Go have a seat, the doctor will be with you when they can.' then she went back to playing whatever game was on her computer screen. I was a little taken a back, but went and sat down without a fuss. Isy, on the other hand, was not happy with our treatment. She stomped over with me, her face red with anger. I had to hide my grin.

'Babe, it's not a big deal. Dr. Grey will be around at some point, and besides, what use is storming about?' I said.

Isy glared at me, then stormed about. She paced back and forth, her annoyance fueling her. Her steps were powerful, her new futa strength making the floor shake lightly beneath her. The secretary shot us more than one dirty look, but we were the only clients in again. Suddenly, after two or three minutes of non stop pacing, Isy had an idea. She grinned evilly and I groaned. I didn't want to make a scene; I didn't really mind waiting.

Isy pulled out her phone and the card that Dr. Grey had given us. She dialed the number, all the while smiling at the secretary.

'Hi, Dr. Grey? It's Isabella, I'm back for a check up? Yeah, for the Sex God package. Uh huh...yep...ok, we're here now. Uh huh, see you soon!'

She had barely hung up before the doctor came rushing out, shrugging a lab coat on.

'Ah, Isabella wonderful timing. I'll take them from here, Denise. Come, let's get you to a check up room, eh?' Isabella flashed Denise a shit eating grin and the secretary sank in her seat, a sour expression on her face.

'Oh, doctor? My girlfriend is also here for a procedure, do you mind if she comes with us?' Isy spoke loudly, using her sweet tones. Dr Grey nodded.

'As long as you both give verbal consent to share your medical information with each other, it should be fine.' we both agreed and walked off to a new room.

I hadn't been to a room yet, but Isy walked in as if she owned the place. She strolled to a couch and threw herself down on it, patting the seat next to her. I immediately sat there, following her unspoken command, before I even realized it.

'So, miss Isabella. Tell me, has the treatment taken well, in your opinion? I can see that your height has increased, as have your breasts. Your movements suggest an increase in strength. Has everything else worked as you desired?' Grey moved to a wheeled office chair and pulled out a clipboard, writing in some form or other.

'Yes, and more than expected, doc. We are here because it worked so well that we need to ahem...enhance Vanny here. Right, babe?'

I nodded.

'Yes, I uh...I need to be made of rubber!' I stumbled as I spoke. It sounded stupid, but I didn't know any other way I'd be able to take all of Isy's glorious pole. And if I couldn't take it, how would I please her?

'I'm sorry? Rubber?' Grey asked, an eyebrow raised. I blushed hard. Isy laughed.

'What she means is that she needs a procedure that will let her take in massive intrusions.' Isy giggled, and Grey looked confused still. She giggled again and stood.

'I'll just show you. You know what the package gave me anyways.' Grey nodded, and grabbed a flexible tape measure. Isy grinned and reached into her pants. I already felt my pussy tightening, trembling in excitement. Slowly and dramatically she pulled out her behemoth and Dr. Grey gasped. His eyes wide and jaw dropped, he moved to her and took a moment to stare before measuring. While he did that, Isy had me pull the pants down so that her balls could be free. Upon seeing them, Grey gasped again, took her measurements and muttered as he wrote them down.

'Thirty inches long, five inches wide, and twelve all around. And judging by the way it's hanging, you're still flaccid?' Isy nodded and Grey looked bewildered.

'Would it be alright to take a blood sample? I'd like to see the cause of this...gigantism. Tell me, are the testicles similarly extra functional? For instance, do you know the quantity of your sperm?' Isy giggled again and I could not stop staring.

'Sure, take as much as you need. And all I can say is ALOT. I make ALOT of cum.' Grey nodded.

'In that case, we have a masturbatory machine, designed to milk semen out of several cocks at once. It can probably be used for your rather extreme organ. It can expand, so no matter how much you grow, it should still fit. I'd like to know more about your...condition if I may?' Isy grinned wolfishly.

'Of course, I'd love to. As long as you pull up any and all options that Vanny here can pick from so she can take this 'extreme organ'.' the doctor nodded and pulled up a few forms and printed them, before handing them to me. I took them but didn't look at them yet. I was tantalized by the sight of the gorgeous shemale, the glorious futa before me.

Grey led us off to another room, one that looked like a scientific lab. There were test tables and cages with various animals in it. Test tubes and other random science stuffs that I couldn't identify lined shelves and cabinets. Grey took several tubes of blood from Isy and led her to a machine that I can only describe as robo pussy.

"I'm sorry, robo pussy?" Victor asked, a small half smile upon his face.

"Yeah, it was as it sounds. A giant metal cylinder with some kind of cushions inside, like a blood pressure cuff. It seemed to be put together with springs, so it could expand as necessary. It looked like a robo pussy, at least in shape. It wasn't a perfect circle, more like the slanted shape of a vagina. And so, I dubbed it the robo pussy." Vanny grinned and Victor nodded.

'So you want me to fuck this? Until I cum?' Isy asked, and already I could hear the cocky dominant tones of her alter ego slipping in. Grey nodded and Isy laughed darkly.

'Whore, get over here. Make me hard so I can pound this thing like I'm gonna do to you.' I rushed over, feeling the pheremones taking over. I could even see Dr Grey slide a hand in his pants, the pheremones reaching him as well. I couldn't blame him; the sight of this dark haired goddess was enough to turn anyone on.

As soon as I reached her, I dropped to my knees before her. I grabbed her mammoth meat in both hands and began to kiss it. To lick it. I ran my tongue up and down every single inch. She began to throb and twitch with the attention I was giving it, and she had to hold it for me, the sheer force of her cock far too much for me to handle. I kissed it up and down, breathing in her musk. I took her tip in, as far as I could, sucking on it. I watched her as I stroked her, up and down up and down. I squeezed as hard as I could, and it was like nothing. She was harder than kevlar, harder than diamonds! Eventually, she reached her full eighty five inch size and pushed me aside, displaying her power for the doctor.

'See doc?! This mighty monster is why my bitch here needs a procedure! I want to be able to pound her every hole, over and over! I want to fill her with my cum, claim her body as mine and mine alone!' At the last word, I came from her proclamation and she rammed her full all powerful rod into the robo pussy, sheathing the entire thing.

The springs strained against it, her pole pushing the outer limits of it. I looked back at the doctor for a moment, and he was unashamedly jerking his own, much smaller cock. He looked to be about fourteen or so inches. Basically nothing in comparison. Isy saw this too and she smirked.

'That's right, you limped dick bitch! Jerk yourself to my superior monster, knowing you could never compare!' I hugged her leg, licking her watermelon sized balls. I could feel the vast amount of cum churning in them, bubbling like a pot of boiling water. She continued to pound the milking machine with incredible vigor. I could hear the metal groaning, the springs squeaking as she went to town, each thrust harder than the last.

After what seemed like forever, with out warning, my master and goddes threw back her head and let out a fierce roar and her balls contracted, her humongous cock bucked and throbbed wildly before shooting her load.

Now, I hadn't see her last release, since I passed out, and seeing it now caused my own orgasm. Her first shot blasted out like a fire hose, less a rope of cum and more a deluge. It shot out with incredible speed and distance, easily clearing the fifteen foot gap between her and the wall, splattering into the off white colour. She began to repaint the wall in her spunk, that first shot lasting almost a full minute. The her second shot, just as powerful launched. At that moment, Dr Grey cried out, his own cock launching his own pitiful load. It shot about six inches into the air before falling to the ground, leaving a small puddle that didn't even compare to her pre cum. He stared at Isy the whole time, venerating her as the goddess that she was.

Her entire load lasted almost fifteen minutes, covering the entire lab. Glass had broken everywhere, the cabinets were damaged, the tables dripping. Isy took her cock out, and I watched it soften. Grey attempted to collect himself, and I saw Isy's normal self return.

'Oh baby, that was amazing! You have no idea what your attention does to me! Oh my gawd, that felt soooooo good! I feel so powerful!' Isy pulled me up into a hug, her incredible strength lifting me with ease. Grey managed to put his little soft penis away before approaching, attempting to dodge her huge puddles.

'That was...insane. Do you always get so...forceful?' Isy nodded.

'When I get turned on, it kinda takes over. To be honest I kind of love it...Babe? How about you?' She asked me, looking at me with love and care. It felt like a Jekyll/Hyde situation and that idea turned me on again.

'I fucking love it. If it's a side effect, it's one I absolutely loooove!' I surprised myself with how forceful I responded, but Isy grinned and I felt a wave of satisfaction wash over me. I had pleased her; it was my life goal to do that again and again.

'I see. And do you always deflate immediately after?' Isy shook her head.

'No, last time I stayed hard for 12 hours. I came four times during that time, but I didn't work it as hard as I did today. I probably would've stayed hard, but I really really REALLY want to do that to Vanny, and that overrode my desire to cum again. For now, at least.' the tall futa shrugged a little, going back to hugging me. I loved it, her soft boobs squishing against me.

Grey took a few notes, then handed me the forms again.

'In that case, look these over, whilst I run some blood tests. Since you've both agreed to share medical info, I'll leave you two at it for now.' we both nodded and he headed to another room.

'Oh my gawd, babe! When you called him a bitch? When you told him you wanted to claim me? HOLY SHIT, that was so hot! I...uh, I need to change my panties.' Isy blinked and giggled, her other self flashing for a moment.

'Oh no, you keep those on, whore.' she commanded, before returning to her old self.

I nodded, my legs trembling and my pussy walls throbbing. It was incredible; I'd never gotten off without physical stimulation like this. Jack had never made me like this. I was like putty in her hands. I pulled up a seat, still shaking, to look over the forms. There was about ten, but most of them were a blur of science jargon to me. Isy looked over them and gave me a couple options. There was a squid based procedure that would allow me to balloon up, a rubber plant option, and a few others. None of them really seemed promising. Not for someone Isy's size.

"And yet, here you are now, with multiple enhancements. So what did you end up choosing?" The blonde historian asked.

"I'm getting there, I'm getting there. Isy was struck with some inspiration."

Psikosex
Psikosex
150 Followers
12