DNAss Institute Ch. 02: Vanessa's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Babe! So, since you probably don't have the PG, Grey didn't consider this, but there was a package that is supposed to be the counter part to the Sex God package! It's still experimental, but I'm sure we can convince him to give you a try, if you want?'

I looked at her, at the forms, then back to her.

'If it will please you, I'll do anything. What is the package?'

Isy frowned for a second.

'I'm not sure everything, but it's called the Sex Slave package. Apparently the 'sex god' gets to pick a bunch of the optional parts, but the core is a procedure that shapes your body to the exact shape of the corresponding sex god's cock. I like that idea, but I don't know if this is the biggest I'll be.' I looked at her confusedly.

'Well the barnacle cock is eight times the body, right? As huge as this beauty is, its not eight times my size. I think I might get bigger still. Plus...' she trailed off as she grabbed the measuring tape the doctor had before. She slammed her mighty phallus on the table, and I heard a crack as she did so. She had me measure and I blinked in surprise.

Thirty three inches.

'That's what I thought. This thing was brushing further down my legs than earlier. I don't know if I'll keep growing or not, so I'm going to ask him to swap out the exact shape for one of these other options. Maybe the rubber plant one, it seems to have the most elasticity. Is that ok with you?' I nodded. Anything she wanted for me, I would do.

After a few more minutes, during which we chose everything -- or rather Isy chose and I agreed to -- Grey returned, looking plae and flush simultaneously.

'Miss Isabella...I...I have your results. According to this, there was an error. Sort of. See, you got a catalyst booster, since the procedure required one. Your particular physiology and strain of the PG merged with that booster before the rest of the procedure. So when the rest took effect, it bonded with the boosted genetics you now have, and made the entire procedure multiple times more effective! Your pheremones are five times stronger than projected, your strength at least seven times more. Your cock, as you know, is several times larger than anything ever recorded. On top of that, your genes are still evolving. By the looks of it, you're not done growing!' He paused for a breath, while Isy grinned and I got turned on at the idea. She handed him our options.

'Vanny wants these, doc. We'd love it if you could do this today?'

Grey looked over the options and nodded. He took me to another room, while Isy put her clothes back on before following. Grey did some basic screening, took some blood and ran some tests. He approved me for all the procedures and fast tracked it so that I would have it done asap.

Isy kissed me and I felt her stirring in her pants against me.

'As soon as this takes effect, I'm going to pound town on you. I hope you're ready.' I nodded, my own loins stirring and wet. Grey took me to the operation room and gave me some anesthetic.

I woke up, seemingly seconds later, but it was hours later. My procedure took longer than Isy's had, and I was so exhausted that I needed help leaving the room. I didn't know it at the time, but Isy had gone back to the robo pussy and pounded it the entire time I was under. She came about six more times, and the shitty secretary came and and watched, her own orgasms causing her to scream over and over. At one point, Isy had forced her to take as much of her as she could, though it wasn't even as much as I had taken. At that point it was more about punishment anyways.

When we left, no one charged us and I got the procedure for free. I have the feeling Isy had forced them to accept that. I was so spaced out, I don't remember going to the restaurant, what food I ate, or even how we got home. I didn't tell you what procedures I got, because I forgot those too, until I awoke, 50 hours later. Honestly, seeing Isy sitting there, naked next to me, I couldn't focus on anything. She'd give me an option, and I'd just agree without really looking at it.

Victor stood, and stretched.

"That's enough for today, I think. It seems like a good place to end for now. As promised, we have some new eager ladies for you. Enjoy yourself, we begin early tomorrow." Victor opened the door and Vanny grinned. She was still full, but she would never turn down fresh giant cock.

Sure enough, as soon as he left, someone else came in. Tall, slender. Smooth and sensual. Her legs were miles long, and her ass was tight and round. She wore a red dress that accentuated every curve, up to her tits, where an incredibly deep plunge revealed pretty much everything. Huge F cup tits. Her face looked to be carved from stone, with gorgeous eyes and incredible cheekbones.

She grinned a predators grin and slid one hand up her leg, pullin on the slit in the dress. Pale thighs, smooth and gorgeous. And then, the very thing Vanessa craved more than anything else; a monumental monster cock, hanging almost down to the floor! At least sixty inches long, resting on top of balls the size of pumpkins. It twitched and throbbed, lengthening more and more, thickening harder and harder.

Wordlessly the futa before pushed down on Vanny's stomach, forcing the cum inside to flow out, her strength squeezing every last drop out.

'I like my bitches to be empty, so I can fill them." The words, barely a whisper, sent shudders of pleasure through every cell in Vanessa's body. The redhead futa giantess grabbed the sex hungry slave, and without any preamble, sank every last inch of her still growing shaft inside her tight ass. Vanny screamed in ecstasy, as the hyper endowed goddess before her rearranged her insides with her divine rod.

'You've been regaling my historian with your tales, Vanny. I figured I should reward you myself. I'm going to spread your every hole all night long. For tonight, you belong to me, understand?' Sabrina, Victor's master demanded. Vanny cried out, unable to form coherent words.

'I'll take that as a yes. Let's have some fun, you stupid whore.'

12