DNAss Institute Ch. 03: New Beginning

Story Info
Vanny continues her tale...
7.5k words
4.89
9.9k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Psikosex
Psikosex
150 Followers

Author's note: This story contains hyper size, domination, transformations, futas, partial animal transformations. If that's not your thing, move along.

Vanessa sighed as she once more found herself in what she called the 'storytelling room'. She had her own room to stay in, and it was luxurious, but she rarely found herself in it. One of the downsides, hell probably the only downside, to being the plaything of futas was that their semen weighed an absolute tonne. Even with her boosted strength, thanks to the various procedures she'd had, moving with that weight, and the incredible bulge it left in her gut...well it wasn't happening most days.

Thankfully, Sabrina had brought her to her room after their...well she called it session, Vanny called it fuckfest. This was one of the many properties the new nobles owned, this one being Sabrina's. A newly built hotel, with rooms and ceilings being tall enough for futas to walk around in, and with many many rooms dedicated to their...activities. Hell, Vanny's room was a massive penthouse suite, with a triple king size bed. The chairs were extra large, the shower, the tub, everything was sized for the new regime. She may be an honoured guest here, but it was definitely not built for her.

And then this morning, one of the many servants had arrived at her room door.

"Madame Vanessa? Your presence is requested with master Victor." The elder gentleman had bowed before her, dressed in a wonderfully tailored suit. She'd yawned, stretching in the massive bed, her insanely stretched stomach gurgling with the vast amount of futa spunk in her.

"Very well, I need a shower first though. I'll be there when I'm done." her position in this new world was sort of a quandry.

She was definitely human, and had chosen to remain as such, even when she'd had the option to become one of the new futa elite. No, she'd wanted to remain as her master's slave. It filled her with satisfaction just knowing she could serve her. But, because of who her master was, her position was elevated to beyond that of any other human, and above most of the elite too.

The servant bowed again and left, while Vanny managed to crawl to the shower. It was outfitted with an extra large drain, designed for just whats he was about to use it for. She groaned; she hated this part. Parting with the divine cum from any futa was something she refused to do for as long as she could. But, eventually, she did need to move and her enhanced body could only consume so much.

Yep, her body had been changed to consume cum for sustenance. She still needed some other nutrients, but for the most part, she could subsist off of her master's spunk. Or any others' for that matter.

With a deep breath, she'd pushed her stomach hard, trying not to gag as the massive load in her threatened to push up her throat. Instead, she forced it all down and out, and it came pouring out like a white waterfall, flowing down the drain. The process took almost a half hour before her stomach was a manageable size again.

She showered and cleaned herself, taking her time, knowing she could. She didn't use her privilege for much; but long showers? That was a pleasure she'd never deny herself. She'd joined Victor almost an hour later.

"Why the sigh, Vanessa?" Victor asked, his slicked back blonde hair shining in the small amount of light in the room.

"Its...I'm just kinda tired of this, Victor. We both know I'm only here at my master's request, and I intend to follow her orders to the letter. Still, I'm not thrilled to be spending my days...talking, rather than at my master's side. You understand, right?"

Victor nodded, emotion crossing his face for the first time.

"Yes, I too wish to be by my master's side at all times. Shall we continue then? The sooner we start, the sooner we finish, yes?"

Vanessa nodded, glad someone understood. She would obey her orders, no matter what they were, but she'd always be dreaming of the moment she could return, too.

"Very well. Where was I?"

Victor flipped through his notes.

"You had just gotten your first procedures done, and you arrived home, not knowing what they were yet."

"Ah yes, right. So, I spent the next fifty hours asleep...

'It was an odd dreamless sleep, one where I thought I kept waking up, but every time I did, I was back asleep before I realized it. It was the weirdest sleep I'd ever had, where it felt rejuvenating but also exhausting at the same time. I don't really know how else to describe it. When I finally did wake up, I felt like I hadn't slept at all, but also like I was fully rested.

Isy was still asleep in her room; she'd woken in the morning, after her procedure, I woke sometime in the middle of the night. I laid there, unsure of what to do.'

"What do you mean? Did you not want to know what procedures you'd signed off on?" Victor asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Of course I did, but I was also scared. Remember, the world wasn't what it is now. Yes, DNAss procedures were popular, hella popular, but futas weren't top of the food chain yet. So, while I was swept up in the idea of romance and being bonded to Isy, of being whatever she wanted me to be, I was also fricking terrified of what was to come. I know Isy told me she would do whatever it took to support us, and I trusted her, but that didn't mean I wasn't still scared."

Victor nodded.

"Understandable. Please, continue."

'I don't know how long I laid there, with Isy beside me, her monster snake twitching in her sleep. I think it was trying to get hard, but couldn't in her sleep? I'm not really sure. Eventually I got up, only cause I had to pee. Like really really bad. Isy told me later that while I ate more than six Major combos, I drank about fifteen litres. I have absolutely no idea how, since my body hadn't yet enhanced, so how the absolute hell I could hold that much, I can't say. So, I moved like a zombie to the bathroom, mostly out of memory; I wasn't paying attention to anything. I was kinda spacing out, you know the whole feeling exhausted and yet not, thing? So it wasn't till I got to the bathroom where I finally saw myself, and what procedures Isy had chosen for me. And...I just blinked. I didn't really process it at first; I. HAD. TO. PEE.

Like a goddamn waterfall, I peed. Not in the toilet; in the tub. My stomach was four times it's normal size; thats how much liquid I had in me. It took me a good five minutes solid to get it all out. You ever have to pee like that? It HURTS. I nearly passed out when it all stopped. I ran the shower to clean it, and me, and immediately, I almost screamed.

The water hit my head, and it was a little hotter than normal. That probably would've been fine before the procedures. But immediately after? It burned my new additions.'

"And just what were those additions? You keep dancing around the topic; what enhancements did Isabella get you?" Victor asked, sounding a little impatient. Vanny nodded, and sighed again. She'd been hoping to get out of this, maybe go home early.

'Ears. You remember when I said that furries became super popular? And anime cat girls took off like never before? Yeah, Isy had seen the look while at her college, and she'd fallen in love with the idea. Not full on furry cat, rather the whole Japanese part of it. So once the water hit my new cat ears, the heat really hurt, and I had to hold in my cry of pain. It took me a moment to get used to the new feeling; my new additions weren't just superficial. Isy had chosen to also make them new erogenous zones.'

Victor coughed and raised an eye brow.

"You're saying that you get turned on if someone touches your ears and --"

"And my tail, yes." Vanessa nodded, waving her crimson coloured tail around. It was more wolf or fox like, rather than cat.

"I must ask, your...cat enhancements appear to be more...canine?" Victor asked, confusion clear in his voice.

"They are, now. Didn't start off that way. Isy saw the look at college, she hadn't seen the full range that anime has. Turned out later that we both liked this wolf look better." Vanny started petting her fluffy tail, red with a small white puff at the top.

"I see, please, continue."

'I rushed to the mirror to inspect everything. My ears and tail are red now, to match my hair, but at the time, we hadn't changed my hair, so they were dark brown still. My tail was more lithe, less fluffy. I gingerly touched it; immediately I felt warm. My insides throbbed, and I felt...horny. Touching my own tail made me horny. I was still scared, but also excited. The sexual ramifications of this were intoxicating. If Isy was going to be as rough as before, and I got turned on by a simple touch...well. I might want to please her more than anything, but my own pleasure would definitely be off the charts.

I touched my ears and found the same thing. My legs trembled and I sat in the tub, water running over me. I explored a bit more and found the rest of my visible enhancements.

My tits had ballooned out, easily a G cup, maybe more. Soft too, maybe even softer than Isy's! My height had increased too, since my legs were longer now, smoother. My ass was a bit bigger too, and while I had no extra muscles, I could feel that my strength had increased. Not to the same insane degree that my master had, but still far more than what I had before. I washed myself, my body still turned on.

I took an hour or so in the shower. I've always loved long showers, and I took extra care to wash my my tail. Which, of course, turned my the absolute fuck on. I jerked my tail, with shampoo, conditioner, argan oil. Yeah. I even pulled it between my legs so my trembling pussy lips wrapped around it, two erogenous zones rubbed against each other. Holy shit, it is a feeling like no other. Its...indescribable. I had to sit in the tub; my legs gave out. I got off. No it was more than that;

I orgasmed and I orgasmed hard. Even harder than with Isy, at the time. I cried out in the monstrous pleasure. My juices mixed with the shower water and I lay back, spent. I'd been so loud and so distracted, I hadn't noticed Isy had walked in, and had watched the entire scene.

'So, how do you like it? Looks like you're enjoying yourself!' Isy giggled while I blushed.

'It's amazing! I love this feeling! What else did you choose?' I asked, still stroking my soft tail. She tilted her head in confusion, a small frown on her face.

'Do you not remember what we chose?' she asked.

I shook my head, turning off the shower and stepping out to dry off.

'Not really. I was a little...preoccupied.' I said, raising an eyebrow at her hanging sausage. She giggled.

'I see how it is. You made me do all the work! And on top of that, you explored without me!' she said, jokingly pouting. I laughed too and slid on my knees in front of her. My new height had me at a perfect place to start kissing her futa rod.

'Let me make it up to you, ok?' I whispered. She moaned and nodded, grabbing her length in one hand, hefting it up so her huge tip was at my lips. The smell...it was hypnotic. Mesmerizing. The moment it hit my nose, I was under her spell. She looked even bigger than before; her tip was bigger than both of my fists! I kissed it and placed my lips on it, licking it lightly. The taste had me trembling, I almost came right there. It was salty, yet sweet it was like....like the greatest candy I'd ever had, and then some.

Isy saw this and giggled. She grabbed the back of my head, and pushed. And she pushed hard! Like when I'd first sucked as much of that cock as I could, she'd pushed so hard my jaw had popped. Now, she pushed like two even three times harder. My jaw, now with some of the enhancements, it expanded and unhinged, all painlessly. Indeed, it actually felt good, like really really good. She wasn't hard yet, and yet just to fit that tip in, she filled my entire mouth, and even spread my throat! I couldn't see it, but when I reached up to touch my throat, I could feel her insane size, resizing my throat to an incredible degree!

There was a moment where we both paused, and in that moment, I realized yet another enhancement; I could still breathe. Even with my entire esophagus now sealed by that intoxicating cock, I could breathe as easily as normal. Then Isy touched my ears.

Now, I want you to understand something. When I touched my ears, it turned me on to such a degree that I'd already been wet and throbbing. When she touched my ears...I came. I orgasmed harder than ever before. I screamed, my throat still full of her rod, in an unexplainable ecstasy. She was lightly pinching my ears, rubbing the soft fur, but to me, it felt like my entire body was in overdrive! My every nerve pulsed with lightning, my body burned with fire. I came so hard, the floor beneath me was saturated in puddles of my vaginal juices. It stuck to my thighs, my knees. Isy was laughing darkly, getting turned on by the control she had over me, but I could barely hear her.

I could barely feel her pole throbbing and lengthening in me. She kept massaging my new ears, and I kept screaming, for all the world just sounding like moans with my airways blocked. At some point, she moved one had from my ears to my new tail, and the pleasure more than tripled itself. If I hadn't been enhanced with new stamina, probably from the same animals as Isy, I would've passed the fuck out. My body tingled with all powerful electricity, my heart pumping lava instead of blood. I was blind at that point; my eyes had rolled so far back that I literally could not see anything.'

"A question, Vanessa, if I may?" Victor interjected, tapping his pencil on his notepad.

"What is it?"

"Your ears. Back then and now, how do they work? Are they just erogenous extras, or can you hear from them too?" Vanessa blushed lightly, using her muscles to flick her canine ears.

"That's a little hard to answer. They're connected to my human ears, and function more or less as extensions to them? They work, and my human ones work too. If I cover one set, the others still work fine. They're separate outside my body, but inside, all the nerves and pathways and whatever other sciencey shit are all connected. So I guess they're kinda both?" Victor nodded and wrote a quick note.

"And your tail. For animals, it's used for balance, and communication. Sometimes for warmth too. Other than an erogenous zone, what does yours do? Also, you keep petting yours, are you turning yourself on right now?" Victor sounded almost concerned, rather than just curious. Vanessa looked at him oddly for a moment.

And then laughed.

"Well I don't use it for balance or communication, though if I wanted to, I suppose I could. It's connected to my spine, just as any tail is and it is functionally the same as a wolf of the same size. As for warmth, hell yes. I wrap myself in this soft ass fur all the time! So much better than a blanket, here, feel!" She wagged her tail in his face till he touched it. She was right; it was hella soft. It was like hair, smooth and silky, and had an incredible scent to it. He actually blushed.

"As for being turned on, no. See, when we changed my old tail to this gorgeous thing, we changed it a bit. Light touches don't trigger anything, but squeezing and rough touches do. Also, just the fur? Doesn't do anything, just feels nice. So I can pet my tail, so can anyone else for that matter, and not have to worry about creaming my jeans. Any other questions?"

Victor continued writing, and shook his head. Vanessa smirked as she caught him staring at her tail. Secretly, she loved the attention her tail garnered. Most people secretly loved it, and would stare at it, usually longingly. Vanessa loved that attention, she reveled in it. She waved it in his face again, giggling. Isy's personality had definitely rubbed off on her over the years.

"You like it? You can touch it again. You know, if you want?" Victor slowly reached for it, and Vanny teasingly jerked it away, before waving it back at him again. A small smile tugged at Victor's lips, and he gave up, gesturing for her to continue. Vanny smirked again, wrapping her cashmere soft tail around her, petting it again.

'So I'd gone blind with pleasure, and Isy was still getting hard. I don't know how big she was at this point, but she'd reached my stomach, and it was stretching around her. One of the procedures we'd chosen, which I did remember, was a sort of plant thing? It's this rare plant in some forest that can stretch to more than fifteen times it's original size. Plus the booster catalyst, my entire body can be forced to almost twenty five times it's size. Even my bones! So, I could finally fit Isy's entire gigantic monster shaft inside me, and Isy grinned like a shark at this. I was still blind and still in that overstimulated state, and she took advantage of that; with one almighty thrust, she sank every last one of her still growing inches into me. My lips were touching her waist! My lips were stretched so thin, and my nose was in her loose hair. She didn't have much of a carpet, but what she did have was just as soft as my tail, and smelled...like pure erotic energy. Her pheremones are kinda hard to describe; they don't really smell like anything, but the moment you smell them, you're turned on.

She laughed and let go of me, my entire body being held in the air by her still hardening phallus. She was still getting hard, yet I swear, she could knock a wall down with what was in me. Once she finally reached her full, powerful, pulsing length, I was upside down on her. Like, her cock, at full size, was holding my entire weight at about a 45 degree angle! The experience was unlike anything else, ever.

Until about two seconds later, when she grabbed my chest and pushed me up, pulling out at the same time. I swear, I felt my insides being pulled with her! I could still breathe, somehow, and was panting through my nose. My entire insides were trembling, shaking uncontrollably!

And then the thrust. A push so forceful into me, that my body rippled with the impact. To say this was turning me on would be a colossal understatement. My pussy, my womb, my stomach, my every organ, every nerve, every synapse, ever bloody goddamned cell was set on fire, pulsed with such energy that I felt like I could run a marathon!

And then out again, and in, and out, over and over! She laughed, calling me whore, and bitch, slut and slave. I could barely hear her, but just knowing she was dominating, owning me was a turn on in and of itself. I was covered in my own juices, in sweat. My body trembled, pulsed and shook. She pounded me for hours. Hours! Then it happened. She twitched and pulsed, throbbed and expanded even further!

'Get ready you filthy fucking whore! You're gonna take every last bit of my cum! Take! It! All!' she roared, her power seeming to grow.

She pulsed once. Twice. And on the third pulse, she came.

No, came isn't the right word; it doesn't even come close. Her monolith detonated. It blew up inside me! In one second, my stomach expanded from where she'd stretched me to, to more than ten times my size! I could feel her huge load travel up her rod, before blasting out into me, with the force of a fire hose! Her first shot, it lasted for I swear, more than a full sixty seconds! She roared the entire time, a sound of primal pleasure.

Then her second shot, it was just as powerful as the last! She let go of me this time, and her shot was so powerful it actually pushed me up her cock to her tip! I paused there, stuck on her watermelon sized helmet, and her third shot pushed me off!

Psikosex
Psikosex
150 Followers