DNAss Institute Ch. 03: New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed as she continued to erupt on me like a volcano! It wasn't long before I was completely covered in her hot -- not warm, hot -- spunk! When she finally finished, she stalked over to me, and picked me up.

'You look so good, covered in my all powerful sperm! How do you like your new body, whore?" Her voice echoed with her monstrous power, laying claim over me.

'I love it, master! I love being able to please you, and your incredible dick! Please, keep using me! Pound my body until it can no longer fell anything else! Own my entire being! Please master, fuck my pussy, I want it, I NEED it!" I was completely babbling at that point, my mind was shattered by the sheer pleasure, the intoxicating ecstasy of just being around her. We would discover later that when her dominant self took over, her pheremone production tripled!

Wordlessly, she grinned and carried me to one of our beds, and tossed me on it. She wiped off her cream, it took the entire bedsheet to clean me. Her rod, still hard, looked bigger than ever! It was bigger than I was, than she was! And it was soooo thick, I swear it was thicker than my waist! Even with my enhancements, I wasn't sure she'd be able to fit!

But fit she did. She grabbed me by the throat, and made out with me for a moment, her tongue forcing it's way in, dominating mine. Then she flipped me over, my face planted in my pillow.

'Bite the pillow, bitch, I'm going in, and I'm not stopping until these balls are empty!' her voice was once again commanding, dominating. She owned me. Anything she demanded, I would do. I craved obeying her. I bit that pillow, and she laughed, more like a deep cackle. I trembled, both turned on and terrified as she lightly tapped my swollen lips with her massive tip, collecting my juices on it.

And she pushed. My entryway didn't want to open at first, and she pushed me further into the pillow, pressing against the headboard. She didn't let up, pushing harder and harder. It hurt, it hurt so much I was screeching in pain, all pleasure gone.

Then, with an audible 'pop', it forced it's way in. Her tip was deeper than anything else had ever reached, her helmet spreading me open so far, I thought my hips would shatter! She took a breath, letting my body get used to the colossal intruder.

Then she pounded the entire thing in. With no warning, no pulling out first. Her giant balls smacked my legs and I collapsed on the bed, unable to withstand her sheer strength and power. Then, again without warning, she pulled out, leaving just her tip inside. Then again, she rammed her power in, again and again. To say I'd felt pleasure before...It was a lie. Compared to the pure sensations ripping through me, pleasure had never been felt before. My body wasn't tingling, or pulsing. No no. It was in a whole other realm! It was like being high on every drug ever known, while my entire body convulsed. Violently. If Isy hadn't been on top of me, holding me down while she pounded me relentlessly, I'd have been flung off!

I couldn't see anything, couldn't hear anything. The only thing that existed was that realm of hypnotic pleasure, and that humungous godly rod, thrusting into me, subjugating me. She at one point grabbed my tail, using it as leverage to fuck harder, and it drove me insane with sheer euphoria!

I don't know how long she fucked me like this, like a beast in heat, but I passed out after a few more hours. Again, hours. The stamina of a futa is absolutely insane, there's nothing else like it. When I awoke, it was the next morning, my stomach was pushed to it's absolute limit, and every inch of the room was covered in inches thick sperm. The entire room was repainted!

Isy was lying beside me, looking pristine compared to my covered self. She grinned at me, her rod soft, and yet bigger than yesterday.

'I measured it again. Its forty inches now! Babe, I don't know how much bigger I'm gonna get, but that sex? OH MY GAWD, Vanny, I've never felt so amazing! It was like I could take over the world! I felt so strong so powerful! Oh, shoot, how are you feeling? I should've stopped when you passed out, but I swear, it felt soooo good I couldn't!' Isy blushed, and it was refreshing to see her old self in control.

'It's alright, love. I told you, I'll do anything for you. Absolutely anything. If you need to fuck me over and over, even if I pass out, do it! You're incredible! You're so powerful, so amazing! It's like being fucked, being owned by a god! You own me, Isy. I belong to you, so use me however, whenever you want!' I was babbling again, and she blushed deeper. We kissed and hugged, then laughed as I accidentally covered her with the sperm covering me.

'We should probably shower then sleep. The DNAss called a few hours ago, they want us to come in. Apparently, they've tested both out packages on some others, and some Institutes in other cities are reporting similar results. Dr. Grey says no one has reached my results yet, but they want to bring a bunch of us in so they can do in person comparisons. I think it might be fun, what do you think?' We stood and walked to the shower while I considered it. I liked that she was asking my opinion, but I'd meant what I said. I would do anything she wanted, no matter what. I'd die for her.

'If you want to go, we should. Who knows, you'll probably over power everyone there! Plus, if there are others like me, maybe you can fuck until you empty, able to move to a new bitch when one of us passes out.' Isy smirked and giggled a bit.

'You'd be ok with that? With me fucking others? I did pound that secretary a bit, but I swear, it was only cause I needed it, I SWEAR!' She looked so worried, it was adorable.

'Of course I'd be ok with that. Even with these new enhancements, it's clear I can't handle you on my own, and you deserve to have that beautiful beast emptied every single day. I'm going to try to get Dr Grey to make me better for you, but until then, fuck whoever you want, whenever you want. Just remember that I exist to please you, and I want to be the one to please you the most. So please, use me more, ok?' I was surprised at my own conviction, but I honestly wanted nothing more than for her to be pleased, in every way possible.

Even if she needed someone else to do it. Isy nodded, and hugged me again, pulling me under the stream.

'Thank you babe! You are amazing, and I swear, I will only fuck someone else if you aren't able to take care of me, ok? I am in love with you and I want to be with you, not some rando. I know my...beast, as you say, can be a lot to handle. Maybe Grey can make you able to handle me, maybe he can make you as strong as me, so that we can fuck even harder!' I nodded, my heart pounding. This woman, this living goddess could have anyone. Anyone. And she wanted me! I'd known her most of my life, and this was the closest I'd ever felt with her. I resolved to get every procedure I could, no matter what, so I could be everything my master needed.

'Vanny, I have a question.' Isy asked, while shampooing my hair. She'd tell me later that she liked washing my hair, my ears, my tail. She also viewed it like a sort of responsibility. She was the one to 'dirty' me so she wanted to 'clean' me. I didn't complain; I love the feeling.

'Shoot.' I replied.

'How do you feel about red hair?' I blinked, it was such a random question. Did she mean on her? Or did she want me to have it?

'I've always liked it, I suppose. But the natural deep red; some of the dyed looks good too, but others look weird to me. The light orange red is gorgeous too. Why?' She finished rinsing my hair, and hugged me from behind, taking the opportunity to squeeze my tits. They belonged to her now, so I let her do what she wanted.

'Well, I saw a cheerleader with it, back at college. I'd never seen such a gorgeous shade before; to be fair, the only real red hair I'd seen before then was Ms. Greer, back in ninth grade, remember her? Crazy old bat.' we both giggled, remembering our odd highschool home room teacher.

'Do you want me to go red? I'll do anything for you.' She hmmed and hawed back and forth for a while.

'Would you be ok with that? I don't want to force you...' I laughed and lightly touched her face.

'Anything you want, Isy. If you want me to be red, I'll be red. You want me to be a dog, I'll be a dog. You want me to live my life on my knees, with you massive rod in my throat? I'll be on my knees faster than you can say 'Vanny'. Do you want me to dye it, or get DNAss to change it?' Isy smiled. She was still behind me, but I could feel her smile beside me.

'You don't have to do all that, Vanny. Just be you. I love you, I always have. So be you, ok? I love that you want to please me, but you're not my slave, ok? You're my girlfriend. Except with sex. I can't help that though...' She looked away, sounding almost ashamed. I turned around and grabbed her face.

'I LOVE what happens when you get turned on. I love how forceful you get, how demanding. How...powerful. And I love that it's only for sex, cause you're still you. So when it comes to sex, I will gladly be your slave. GLADLY. As for every other moment, I love being your girlfriend, but I still want to do whatever you want. Please, for me, let me do what you want ok?' Isy blinked, unsure of what to say, so she just nodded. I went in for a kiss, and we held each other for a moment.

'So, maybe we should get your hair dyed then, see if we like it?' she asked, still hesitantly. I nodded, and placed her hands on my boobs again, since I saw her eyes staring.

'I'm yours, remember? No matter what, no matter where we are, you don't have to ask. You wanna grab em? Do it. You wanna pull my hair, smack my ass, yank my tail? Do it. Besides, I know you made em bigger than yours on purpose. Next time we fuck, I'll do my best to tit fuck that god rod of yours.' Isy grinned, and started squeezing. It was a turn on, for both of us, but not really for sex. Yes, we wanted sex again, but it was like we both knew we were done for that day. We headed to bed, sleeping with each other again, since my room was currently enveloped in her drying spunk.

The next day, we went to the mall, and to a salon. I was worried about money again, but apparently Isy had filmed her self with just her limp cock and posted it to an onlyfans or patreon or something and had already made hundreds of dollars. As it turned out, a lot of people like the idea of a gorgeous sex goddess with a massive meat package. Some people thought it was fake, but were still happy to watch her swing it around, compare it with various objects, like dildos, and slowly jerk it. She showed me some of the videos, and it was turning me on too. She laughed and paid for a full treatment for me; lightening my dark hair, dying it a deep rouge, touch ups, other words I'd never heard before about hair. When we left, I saw myself in the mirror, and gasped. My hair, my ears, my tail even, were all this incredible shade of red. It was like what I have now, only dyed, not my now natural colour.

I could tell Isy liked it too, she was practically drooling. I pulled her into a hug and whispered in her ear.

'We'll get Dr. Grey to make this my natural colour, today, ok?' she nodded and I swear I could see her cock pulsing, even through her baggy ankle length skirt. We spent most of the day lazing about the mall, getting new wardrobes for our new bodies. Isy picked skirts and dresses exclusively, knowing no pants could hide her beast.'

"Why did she want to hide it?" Victor asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"Remember, futas still weren't a thing really. Yes, we know now that if she'd walked around with it out, everyone would've worshipped her, but at the time, we didn't. She loved her beast, as did I, but for all we knew, not hiding it would get her called a freak, maybe arrested for indecent exposure." Vanny hugged her tail. It was her favourite enhancement, other than the internal ones that made her able to take her master's futa cock.

"Ah, I hadn't thought of that, my apologies." Victor made yet another note.

'After most of the day at the mall, we decided to head to the DNAss, since we wanted some new enhancements for me, and since Dr. Grey had said the other test subjects would be there too. When we got there, I was kinda shocked to be honest. All the test subjects were nude, with the futa masters all standing, flexing their great muscles, and comparing their weiners. And yes, I mean weiners. Compared to men, they were huge but to Isy, they might as well have been infants. The largest one was about twenty two inches, while still soft, almost half the size of Isy's. The slaves on the other hand, the one's who'd had my package, or similar ones at least, were all like sycophants, literally bowing and worshipping at their masters' feet. It was an odd sight to say the least.

I know thats the norm now, but Isy and I looked at each other with confusion. Some of the others looked at us with interest, but mostly contempt. It was clear they thought they were the dominant ones. We just shrugged and decided not to say otherwise, until it was time to reveal Isy's far more powerful package. When the rude secretary saw us, she blushed and rushed over to us, eager to take us in, find us the best seats. Isy laughed and told me just how brutally she'd fucked her throat last time. I laughed back, and leaned on her shoulder.

We got to our seats, and someone was already there. Another futa, with about nineteen inches under her belt. The secretary tried to get her to move, but the well muscled amazon refused to move. She tried to tell her that Isy was far larger and stronger, but Isy stopped her.

'Don't you worry about it, we'll go somewhere else. Please, they'll understand when it's time.' She all but whispered to her and the secretary nodded in understanding. Isy pulled the bun she had, letting the receptionists' blonde hair fall down.

'It looks good this way, you should keep it down. For me?' She nodded rapidly and I swear, when she turned away, she was trembling in her legs. I giggled and we went off to a corner, the amazonish woman calling after us, calling us cowards and limp dicks. We didn't care; soon they'd all see.

Dr. Grey came out and gave a speech, something about science and progress, new evolution and blah blah blah. Neither Isy nor I paid attention. We'd asked the receptionist -- who we discovered was named Lily -- about mroe procedures, specifically for my hair and for making me more durable and expandable. We looked over the options, picking and choosing what we wanted while the Doc droned on. Surprisingly the others listened to him intently. Probably cause they knew he had the knowledge and skill to give them more of what they wanted.

Eventually we were pulled into the science lab, where they'd cleaned up after Isy's...activities. We later found out that the Doc was predicting that futa's were the new evolution and that they would take over, with their superior strength and intelligence, not to mention sexual prowess. We know now that he was right on the mark. He began to measure everyone soft and hard, putting their numbers on the board. Most grew to be between forty and sixty inches. Massive, yes, but still nowhere near Isy's level.

When he finally got to Isy, who'd intentionally been the last one, the largest, other than her, had measured at seventy five inches hard. A lot of the slaves had migrated to worshipping her. Grey blushed hard when he got to Isy, and it was clear that he was hard in his pants. He asked her, politely, to strip her skirt so he could measure, and she slowly pulled it off.

Everyone gasped, including Grey. She'd grown even more over night, being now forty five inches soft. He asked me to make her hard, and I told him we'd need everyone to back up. He looked shocked but asked everyone to, and they obeyed without question. It was like a spell had been cast on them. Isy grinned at me, and I could see the change take over her. My blood rushed and I stripped my shirt, kneeling before my master, my goddess.

She took her gargantuan snake and wordlessly smacked my tits with it. Even soft, she was hard as hell. She laughed and grabbed my boobs, using them to jerk herself hard. She throbbed wildly, pumping so much blood into her beast. I could not tell you how she had so much blood in her body, but somehow she did. And It sprang to life, one throb actually hitting so hard that it flung me back. She cackled as she reached her new found divine size.

'Measure me, little man.' She whispered, but it was so powerful, no one could resist. And he did, his own cock creaming his pants as his balls emptied at the sight. And not just him, every futa in the place was jerking themselves watching this, and more than a few had already started pumping their loads. None of them came close to even one stream of Isy's.

Grey gasped at the numbers, and double measured, just to be sure.

'Well, bitch? How big am I?' Isy demanded. He silently went to the board and put her size down.

Length: 116 Inches(294.6 cm)

Width/thick: 53 Inches (134.6cm)

All around: 70 Inches (177.8cm)

There was a collective gasp as everyone read the numbers. The rest of the futas who hadn't already, came just from the thought of such a size. Isy laughed again, grabbing me. She placed me on her cock, making out with me, forcing her tongue to control mine. She grabbed one of the other slaves, and pushed her against the wall.

'I'm gonna fuck her, ok? I'm gonna pound you too, later, but I know you can't take it right now.' She was right; my pussy was so swollen that going to the bathroom hurt. I was more shocked that even in her futa self state, she was caring for me. I nodded, and she went to fucking pound town on the poor red head girl. Isy wasn't paying attention to who she was fucking though, as she played with my tits, squeezing, licking, even biting them. She played with my ears and tail as well, ensuring that I got off many many times. Finally, she was ready to come, and she pulled out of the comatose girl, and pointed her twitching rod at the other futas.

She held me down on her cock, as it jerked around violently, spraying her godly cum everywhere. Her first shot covered everyone, lasting more than two minutes. Everyone shot after that covered a different wall or the ceiling. She took almost twenty minutes to finish. She went soft after, letting me down beside her. It was beyond clear who the real queen here was, and everyone knew it. The muscle bound futa from earlier bowed down to Isy and apologized, and Isy cock slapped her face. Even soft it left a huge bruise.

'You are forgiven now.' she stated and walked away, pulling me with her. We went to the doc and told him what we wanted. He nodded, his mouth full of Isy's incredible sperm. We both giggled and I prepared for my new enhancements.'

Victor stood and breathed deeply.

"You know, I know a lot of this history already, but hearing it from you, the empress's own wife...it's incredible." Vanny nodded, seeing the very obvious bulge in Victor's pants. That wasn't unusual; just the thought of the empress of all was enough to get most people hard, and Victor was clearly no exception.

"I don't want to talk about this any more today, Victor. I'm gonna go to my room, call my master, and hopefully be out of here soon." Vanny stood and Victor nodded. She went to her room, and did exactly as she said; she called Isy.

"Vanny? Baby, how are you? I know it's been only a week, but it feels like foreeevvverrr!" Vanny grinned at her wife in the video chat.

"I know! How much longer? I miss being full of you!" Vanny tried not to sound petulant, but Isy laughed at her whining.