Do as I Say

Story Info
While dropping off his son at school, Peter meets Anna.
2.2k words
4.43
13.8k
12
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
273 Followers

First day

Peter parked the car around the corner from the school and turned to Peter Junior sitting in the back seat with his mother, Debbie.

"Look, son, your first day will be a breeze, I promise," he said. "You have the family trait and, if you use it as I showed you -- and sparingly -- everything will go all right. Okay?"

The boy nodded and Debbie licked her finger before rubbing a mark on his cheek.

"For god's sake, Debs, leave him alone. He's fine."

"I just can't believe that our little boy is going to school already," she said as they all got out of the car. Peter Junior put his bag on his back and held his dad's hand.

Peter was short, around five-foot-four, and his lack of height made him seem fatter. His hair had long since started to thin but he'd recently had laser eye treatment and got rid of his thick glasses. Debbie, at 31, was thirteen years his junior and some four inches taller. Today she wore her long black hair pulled back.

Peter appraised her black boots, tight jeans, black top, and grey waistcoat. He'd met Debbie about six years ago in a pub where every guy had been looking at her and her friend. So, when she'd asked to squeeze past him on her way to the bar, he'd taken the opportunity to inflict the family trait on her.

He remembered how easy she went under. Usually, it was a sign of a weak mind if they went under and even weaker if they went quickly. She'd been one of the quickest.

Using a soft tone and careful suggestions while catching her gaze, she was his. Before the end of the night, she'd left her friend and sat with him drinking and laughing, flirting outrageously.

They'd slept together on the first date and she broke off with her engagement the following morning. They spent lots of time together and he convinced her that she loved him more than anything.

A year after their first date, she had Peter Junior and hoped that Peter would want to marry her. Instead, he broke up with her, although he kept in contact daily and clearly loved his son. He even slept with Debbie anytime he wanted and she never refused him.

The school

"Debbie, stop crying!"

"It's his first day, Peter... he's so big, growing up already."

Crossing the road, they joined the other parents going into the school. After chatting with the teacher, they found Junior's desk and settled him down, Debbie tried to grasp Peter's hand several times but he ignored it and patted his son on the head.

Then, as Peter looked around the class, he saw her -- long blonde hair tumbling over her shoulders, tanned, bright white teeth glowing in a beautiful smile. Her figure looked perfect in a white and red flowery dress and he guessed she was aged about thirty-five. She glowed with health.

Eventually, the parents had to leave. As they were filtering out, Peter made sure he was next to her. Debbie was close behind and Peter noticed the woman was holding a man's hand.

He was handsome, tall and dark-haired, looked early-thirties, and Peter spotted wedding rings.

"How did he settle?"

The woman and her husband turned to look at Peter.

"Fine, really good, in fact." Her voice was sweet.

"How did your... err..." The husband struggled to find words to describe the relationship with the boy, not sure if he was a parent or grandparent.

Debbie stepped beside Peter and took his arm."Our son," she said and the couple looked surprised at the match of good looking tall woman and an older short guy.

"Is he your only child?"

Debbie nodded. "Yes, what about yours?"

"No, we have two older boys. They've been telling Sam bad stories about school so we thought he might not settle. But he seems fine."

Then Peter introduced himself, adding "This is my ex, Debbie."

"I'm Anna and this is Iain."

"Anna," he said, smiling.

They said goodbye to the couple and walked back to the car.

"I'll drop you off," said Peter, "then go to work."

"Can't you come in for a coffee?"

"You know I don't drink coffee, Debs."

"I know," she said and winked before getting into the car.

School run

Over the next few days, Peter took his son to school and spoke to Iain and Anna as they dropped off Sam and their other boys.

At the end of the third week, he finally saw Anna was at the school alone -- but, today, Debbie had accompanied him.

"Hi, Anna," said Peter but Debbie hardly acknowledged the woman.

Peter made his move, approaching Anna and speaking softly, his full attention on her. She gazed at him and Peter felt her slip under. He turned to Debbie and said, "Please, stand beside me so it looks like the three of us are having a conversation."

She moved beside him and he focused on Anna again. She was going deeper.

"Anna, you will like me, you will want--" He looked past her and saw a group of mothers approaching. Some had spoken to Anna on other days so he knew he had to halt. "Anna you will give me your phone number."

Anna took his mobile but Peter noticed she'd saved her house telephone number and not her mobile. He had no time to correct it as the mothers came and talked to Anna. He and Debbie said goodbye and went back to their car.

"What was that about, Peter?"

"Nothing," he snapped. "Look, do I need to remind you that we're not together anymore?"

"I know... but, I couldn't take it if I had to see you with someone. I mean it."

He held her hand. "You will always be special to me, Debs."

Phone

Peter sat in his car, flipped open his mobile and checked the time. It was 20:18 and he rang her number.

"Hello, Crouch household."

He projected everything he could down the phone. He'd controlled people over the phone before but not in the same manner as this.

"Anna, don't ask who this is, you know who it is, just hold the phone to your ear and listen." He heard breathing down the line. "Are you calm?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to listen to my instructions?"

"Yes"

"Okay, are you alone?"

"No."

"Is Iain in?"

"No, he's out with..."

He cut her off. "Good, so if you're not alone, who is with you?"

"The three boys, they're in bed."

"So, in that case, you are alone." He took a breath. "Listen carefully to me... you will find Peter the sexiest man ever. He is so perfect that you'll want to start an affair with him, you'll want him anytime you see him. It will be almost impossible to resist him so when you are alone with him you will take full advantage."

"Take full advantage," she murmured.

"What time will Iain be home?"

"About eleven."

"Good." He checked his watch. "I want you to give me the address and I'll come over."

She did and added that it was the house with a red door.

"Now, remember what I said about Peter."

"Yes, I will."

The twelve minutes drive seemed to last forever as Debbie tried to phone him three times before he switched off the phone. He found the red door and tapped on it, not wanting to wake the kids. He stepped back, waiting to greet Anna, and he saw movement behind the frosted glass. When the door was opened about halfway, he was startled to see a teenager and the smile slipped from his face.

"Hello." The girl looked to be around eighteen. Slim with layered brown hair and a freckled face, she gazed at him with large beautiful eyes.

"Eh!" Peter stepped back to check the house number. The door nameplate said 'Crouch'.

"Erm, I was looking for Anna."

"She's out with her husband. It's an anniversary dinner so she won't be back till late. I'm her niece, Lucy."

"Oh...Has Anna been out all night?"

"Yes. Can I pass on a message?"

"Err, yes... I was wondering if Sam would like to come home with my boy for dinner one night."

"Okay."

"They're in the same class."

It was then that he realised he'd cut off whoever answered the phone before they could say that Anna was out.

"Sorry, I don't know your name," said Lucy. "Who shall I say came by?"

"Peter."

The young girl now stared at him, a smile forming on her full lips, then slowly she opened the door all the way. She wore pink pyjama trousers and a t-shirt.

"Hi Peter, would you like to come in? Please do."

"Sure."

Peter had been excited at the possibility of seeing Anna and he realised he was still aroused. He looked up and down the street before entering the house.

Lucy sat on a sofa and patted the seat next to her. When he sat, she put one arm around his neck and, with the other hand, tickled her fingers along the seam of his shirt and around the buttons.

"So, tell me, do you know Anna well?"

"Not really, but I was hoping to..."

"How about you and I get to know each other."

That said, she leaned in and kissed his lips while slipping a leg over to straddle him.

"I see sexy is a thing that runs in your family, Lucy."

"Hmm, yes... my aunt is very sexy."

"More than sexy," Peter said. "I mean, I want to get as close to her pussy as I can."

Lucy pulled back and looked into his eyes. "I think my tight pussy could be better." She tilted her head, smiling. "I've got an idea," she announced before jumping off the sofa, running out of the room and pounding up the upstairs.

Back down, she straddled him again, immediately kissed him but kept an arm behind her back.

"What've you got there?"

"Just something to give you a little motivation."

She brought her hand to the front. In it, she gripped some material which she pushed into his face. Peter recognised the smell before she stretched the worn panties between her thumbs.

"Aunt Anna's worn panties dumped by the side of her bed," she revealed.

"You're a sexy young girl, Lucy."

The girl blushed but craned her neck, kissed Peter's left ear, and whispered, "You want to fuck me while I'm wearing them?"

"Yes."

She slipped down and undid his belt and zip. He helped pull his trousers to his ankles and Lucy, sitting next to him, kissed him while she wrapped the panties around his hard cock.

Lucy licked and sucked his cock while she rubbed the panties around the base of his shaft. Peter reached down and fingered her pussy, amazed at how wet she was while listening to her muffled moans.

Lucy stood, pulled off her pyjama pants and kicked them across the room, then stepped into Anna's panties. When she pulled them up, they were baggy and she had to hold them on. "We need to be quiet and quick," she said. "I don't want to get caught."

"Me neither, Lucy."

Lying back on the sofa, she spread her legs. Standing, Peter raised his shirt over his jutting belly and kneeled on the couch, trousers still around his ankles. He placed his arms on either side of the teenage temptress.

"Are you on contraception?"

"No."

"Oh, well," he said and pushed his cock towards her as she pulled the pants to one side. After a couple of attempts, he nudged inside and her lips squeezed him. He thrust and grunted till he filled her, her arms holding him tight, nails digging into his back over the shirt.

She tried to kiss him, found his tie in the way and pushed it over his shoulder. He continued thrusting into the young girl and she panted in his ear as he fucked her faster, the couch bouncing under his thrusts.

"Do you like that I'm wearing her panties?" she gasped. "Something that's touched her pussy?"

Lucy reached down and lifted his shirttail before pulling his ass into her. He jerked and she panted harder.

The girl was so fucking dirty it drove Peter wild and he couldn't hold back. "I'm cumming," he hissed.

"Yes, yes."

"I'm cumming," he repeated as he filled her tight tunnel, emptying his entire load as she held him tight. He slumped on top, gasping for breath while she panted beneath him. Eventually, he moved to get off her and Lucy momentarily tried to hold him but decided he wanted to go so she released him.

She moved the pants over her dribbling pussy. "I think I'll wear these tonight under my pyjamas," she said, watching Peter dressing before he turned to the door.

"When will I see you again?"

"Oh, I think you and your aunt will see a lot of me."

"Can I have your number?"

"I'll arrange something through Anna, okay?"

The girl nodded, sliding the pyjamas over the stained pants. "Sure, okay Peter. But I hope it'll be soon."

"So do I."

On his drive home, Peter grinned, thinking, 'That was the best-mistaken identity I've ever had.' Then he laughed aloud, saying, "Ah well, better luck next time with Anna."

Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
273 Followers