Do Disturb

Story Info
A shy hotel maid catches a guest fucking herself.
968 words
4.41
16.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waves crashed on the distance, silenced by the seagulls flying above. The smell of sea was a constant in every hotel room the maid went into. As usual, she knocked first, and stepped inside. It was a beautiful Sunday morning, and many of the guests were either sleeping, or going out for a walk.

Then, the maid went into Room 18, and found herself frozen at the threshold, the door slowly closing behind. She stared in complete awe at the lonely guest on the bed. She was naked, moaning and cuddling with a pillow, rubbing herself against it. A few stains in the sheets and the pillow that looked recent. And, upon closer look, a pink silicon penis could be seen stuck on her pussy.

Still at the threshold, the maid watched the beautiful guest, biting her lips and walking slowly to a more discreet place. Unaware about her movements, her hand reached for something hard between her legs, something that escaped from its lace cage. She moaned simultaneously as the guest did, and never stopped jerking off.

Five minutes after, the guest moaned again, louder. She stopped grinding the pillow and grasped the fake penis, fucking herself with it as fast as she could. When she turned around, she giggled as her eyes met with the maid's. The employee looked away, pretending she saw nothing, but failing to stop.

"Let me see you!" begged the guest.

The maid looked back at her in a full blush.

"Don't stop!"

Reluctantly, she complied. Her moans kept her dick twitching.

It didn't take long for the guest to reach her climax. The dildo fell out of her cunt, bouncing in bed while juices squirted out right after. She tried to control her voice out of politeness. The maid could've stopped her, but didn't. She simply watched her, feeling her cock harden up more as her moans could be heard from outside.

Nobody heard them, though. And the adjacent rooms were vacant.

"Come here," the guest sighed, calling the maid with two fingers. "Let me give you a tip... and fix that big problem you have."

The maid kept blushing, and took a step closer. The guest smiled.

"You're so cute! Come on now, and fuck me! I am way too horny to stop."

***

The dildo went back inside her pussy as she twirled her tongue around the tip. The maid squeezed her tits, moaning each time the guest deepthroated her tanned monster. The tongue kept travelling back and forth through the road a thick vein made between the glans and her balls. Each time the guest pulled out, and sucked her sack, the employee shivered, running her fingers over the guest's dark hair.

"Fuck! Where were you yesterday?" the guest giggled, stroking and kissing the penis before deepthroating it again.

The maid moaned.

"Nevermind that. Fuck my ass," the guest winked, and sucked her one last time.

The maid nodded. She noticed her cock glistening, coated with the guest's spit, and ready to fuck.

The guest went up to her, and kissed the maid again.

"Don't worry if I'm too tight. I can take it."

The guest turned around, shaking her ass and touching the maid's cock with her buttcheeks. Still riding the dildo, she waited patiently for the maid to get more comfortable, listening to her as she took off pieces of her outfit before feeling the entire weight of her body on the back. When she felt the cock poking her hungry asshole, she gasped, and stopped moving.

The maid hesitated; worried about hurting the guest. Then again, she was also way too horny to stop. Trusting on her words, she held her penis, and slid it very slowly inside the girl's ass.

"Fuck, yes!" the guest cried. "It's been such a long time since I've had anal!"

Primal instincts took over as the maid forgot about her position, and started to fuck the guest with no qualms about it. The ocean view, the seagulls, their moans... it was all too romantic and too exotic. Everything combined made a symphony of raw lust. The scent of the sea mixed in with the smell of sex, making them both hornier as the time passed. More juices leaked out of the guest as she enjoyed a dildo and a much bigger dick.

"Fuck me! Make me cum!"

The maid pulled the guest's hair. The dildo got pushed out of her pussy again. Her sore ass kept receiving the hardest pounding she's ever gotten, and nothing that could stop either of them. The guest smiled, moaning louder and louder, until her entire body shivered.

Her pussy exploded. The mess was much bigger than before. The maid kept shoving her entire dick into her ass, keeping it inside as she squirted, releasing all her cum deep inside. She fucked her for a bit longer, and pulled out.

"You are really bad at your job," the guest joked before licking her limp cock. "Instead of cleaning up, you made a bigger mess! Don't take this as a blame trip, though. I am more at guilt for this."

They kissed one last time. The guest threw herself back into bed, cuddling with the pillow. Cum started to leak out from her ass.

"I guess I'll sleep until noon," she smiled. "Can you please put the 'do not disturb' sign when you come out?"

"Sure," said the maid.

"Thanks. Stop by again if you want to fuck me again."

The guest closed her eyes. She slept the rest of the morning with a smile.

After dressing up again, the maid cleaned up and went back into the hallway, pretending that nothing happened. She went back to work in a bad mood as she became aware that they might never see each other again.