Do I really know my family?

Story Info
A father learned a lot about his loved ones and himself.
4.7k words
4.13
10.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Dice
Alex_Dice
11 Followers

I don't know what the best way is to start this story. I am not a professional writer, not even a native speaker, but I like to read erotic stories and I thought I should give something back to the community and write down what I have experienced.

This story started a couple of years ago. Steve, our son, was 18, just about a year younger than my wife Sarah was as she gave birth to him. My age was 22 at that time. So we became parents at a very young age. Sarah and I, by the way, my name is Alex, are very open-minded if it comes to sex. I am one of those guys who loved to watch his wife showing off her goods, flirting, and even having sex with other guys. We don't do this often, but occasionally if Sarah feels like it and the right guy comes along, we do.

One morning, I was just about to enter the kitchen. Steve was sitting at the table playing with his mobile phone and Sarah was just serving him his cereals from across the table as I just saw how Steve was rising his head and started ogling his mother. First he tried to get a got view of her tits and as she turned around, his eyes were fixated on his mother's ass. I just said to myself, "Sweet hormones, my little boy is becoming a man." Until now, Steve was not too much interested in girls, just in his sport and video games as far as I could tell. I couldn't blame him, his mother's C-cup breasts which were looking much bigger on her slim and rather petite frame, her well-trained body with its firm ass are definitely a looker.

When I noticed that his head turned back to his mobile phone, I entered the kitchen and said, "Good morning!" to my family.

I didn't give it too much thought. I just started to watch my son more closely if his mother was around, just for my own entertainment. As a couple of weeks later, my son noticed that I saw him as he was bluntly staring down his mother's shirt. He must have got a full view of her braless melons. In a split second, he put his head down and froze as his face was flushing. When I went over to them, he thought I would be angry, but I just said to my wife that she looks sexy today, gave her a kiss and gave my son a smile.

In the evening, my son came up to me, to apologize that he was staring at his mom and was begging that I shouldn't tell her.

" Nothing to apologize for." I told him.

"You are not angry." he asked.

"Hey, you are just a man and even if she is your mother, she is still a sexy woman." So nothing wrong in my opinion.

"But still, please don't tell her" he pleaded.

"I think she would understand it but OK I won't tell her." I replied

"Thanks Dad" he answered, visibly relieved.

His face lighted up, "So you are not angry at all, Dad?" he asked

"No, not at all and I think your mother wouldn't be either, maybe surprised but not angry. Therefore, no worries."

Since our talk, Steve was more and more ogling at his mother even when I was around. I was watching him to amuse myself. I even gave him hints like today she is braless, or she is coming out of the shower soon, which might give him a chance to catch her for a brief moment braless or even nude on her short way across the corridor, back to our bedroom.

It always led to hot sex with my wife at night because watching them made me so horny. This went not unnoticed by my wife, and she was questioning me one night what went into me lately. Every husband knows, once questioned by his wife, it's better to confess and try to make a good deal. So I told her what kept me going lately. "You little pervert, getting off on his son ogling his mother -- your wife." she replied with a smile and continued, "Honey, I noticed it already a couple of months ago that your son was trying to get a good eyeful of his mother's body. These are just his hormones. Its nature. But you, my dear husband, you are a little pervert." with these words, she burst into laughter and gave me a kiss.

The next couple of days, nothing special happened, or I didn't notice it. The next weekend arrived, I thought this new shirt Sarah was wearing was sexier and more revealing as her usual shirts she is wearing in the morning. It was a really low -- cut shirt which showed an enormous amount of cleavage but it fits was so skimpy and loose so with every move, you could hope for seeing much more of her delicious boobs.

In the afternoon, she did some cleaning of some high racks in the kitchen and asked Steven to help her. Now she wore another outfit I didn't know. A simple white tank top which clenched to her slim bod, made of a material which was so thin that her aerosols were clearly visible. The hot pants she wore were also shorter than usually. They covered barely her ass cheeks. Of course, our son couldn't get enough of his mother's view. I couldn't blame him for it. Sarah's view was pure eye candy. "Is she putting on a show for him, me, or both?" I wondered. Then I thought maybe my mind was just playing tricks on me and decided just to enjoy the show. Obviously, I was not the only one who was enjoying the show, my son could nothing do to hide his hard one.

During the next week, her outfits went back to normal, only on Thursday when we watched a movie on Netflix together, she wore one of those white sheer tank tops again and sat close to her son. The rest of the week was rather busy for me and I did not notice any unusual.

On Saturday, she wore the same loose shirt, which showed a lot of cleavage again. Sarah was preparing breakfast, and Steve was sitting at the dining table, playing with his mobile phone. My wife set the table with bread and plates and leaned herself across the table. Steve used this opportunity to get a full view of his mom's melons. He was literally drooling. As his mom's voice tor him out of his dream. "What are you doing, Steve. Are you staring at my boobs?"

"No -- Yes -- sorry Mum" he stuttered with a flushing bright red face. "You like them?" She asked him with a stern look on her face. With a puzzled look and very quietly he admitted "yes" hardly to hear. Her face brightened up, and she said, "Thank you honey. I take that as a compliment that a young hunk like you still likes my old boobs."

His brain working visibly to comprehend what just happened, "Has his mother actually thanked him for staring and her tits?"

"They are not old, they look great." he said quickly with newly found self-esteem.

"Could agree more." I threw in. My wife smiled, "You both are naughty but very sweet." with these words and a devious smile, she went back to the kitchen to get a few things more for breakfast.

It was the next day, a lazy sunny Sunday afternoon, my wife was sunbathing in the garden, I helped myself to another cold beer in the kitchen when my son stepped into the garden. He was just back from his friend's house. When I returned from the kitchen, I heard my wife saying to Steve, "Would you mind applying some lotion to my back, baby?"

"Of course mom" he went over to the sun lounger where his mother was laying flat on her belly with the flesh of her breast squeezed to the outside. He took the sun lotion from her hands and straddling his mother on the lounge. "Wait a second honey, I don't want to have tan lines." she announced and opened her bikini top. To my own surprise, she raised for a brief moment on her elbow and removed the whole top. And played herself back down. He was rubbing the lotion into the skin of his mother. "Don't forget the sides honey, I don't want to get sun burned" my wife reminded her son and took her arms over her head. The side swell of her breasts seemed to be much bigger now. My son put some more sun cream on his hands and started to spread the lotion outward to the sides of his mother's rib cage, his fingertips hardly touching the side of his mother's breasts.

"That feels good, you could put just a bit more lotion on the sides." my wife stated. As Steven straightens up to get the bottle, his shorts couldn't hide his boner. I wondered if my wife could feel the arousal of her son. Steven got back to work, and he was getting braver and braver until he's working mostly on the flesh pressed out sideways of his mother's boobs.

"Ohh nice honey." my wife almost moaned. I could tell by her face that she was turned on and truly enjoying it. After a few more strokes, she got back to her elbows. So Steve could help it, and gained full access to his mother's boobs for a couple of seconds. Her ass pressed now in his groin and there was no doubt anymore that she couldn't feel his raging hard one. "You did a great job, honey. Would you mind doing my lower back and legs as well, honey?" My wife asked my son in a real flirtatious way and laid herself back down again.

"I would love to, Mom." he answered and moved backwards while he grabbed the lotion. My wife fingers flipped under the side bands of the bikini bottom and pulled it up so that the little rest what covered her bottom vanished between her little ass checks. I couldn't see it, but the material must also have slid between her pussy lips and made at least a descend camel toe or even showing her outer pussy lips. The view from him must have been out of this world. With this move, I knew she was horny and up to something. I just wasn't sure if this was a show for me, Steve, or both of us?

He started for a minute on the lower back as he shyly made his way down to the firm ass checks of his mother. He rubbed the lotion gently over his mother's sweet ass, avoiding the inside of her cheeks. „That feels so good, honey." she said with a lusty voice.

With that encouragement from his mother, he took a bit more lotion and was working on his mother's sexy bottom, still tender but a bit more eager. He again started testing the water and was pulling his mother's ass cheeks lightly apart. His action was commented by my wife, "so good honey. Could you massage me a bit more there. I am a bit tight there I overdid it on the stepper at the gym." This was all the assurance he needed to work harder on his mother's butt. He started really kneading her checks and pulling her checks apart, which must have given him the best view of his mother's butthole. After a couple of Minutes she got up again on her elbows. I saw her flushed cheeks and could tell that she did more than just liked it, "Oh, thanks for the massage. This was really astonishing, honey." she thanked him.

"It was my pleasure any time again, mom." My wife sat up as he got up from the sun lounge. He stood next to her and gave him full view of her nice boobs, her nipples were hard and straight up in the air as she grabbed her bikini top and put it back on. "I might take you up on that offer." She replied with a smile and was staring at the bulge in his son's shorts not much more than an arm length away from her. After watching this action, I would not bet on who was the most aroused of us.

And, again, nothing happened until Wednesday, when my wife asked Steve if he would like to join us for another Netflix session. The outfit included again this sheer tank top, a pair of workout shorts that showed off her camel toe, and a tiny, thin velvet choker around her neck that I hadn't seen before. And once again, I was intrigued by her activities. With this view of his mother, it was a safe bet that he would take her offer. When she was preparing the snacks and drinks for the movie night, she took a sip of her water and the sparkling must have reached her nose and a fair bit of water was spilled over her shirt. She immediately grabbed a small towel from the table and rubbed the wet spot, which only worsened it. Her left breast was almost clear in view now. She made sure he got a good look at her assets while setting up everything. Our son had again an obvious hard one before the films started at all. She leaned over him and whispered something to him. I couldn't hear what was being said. She took the thin blanket and sat herself on his left, snuggling closer to him and covering them under the blanket. My wife announced, "We're ready to start."

I was more concentrated on what was going on the couch, or in other words, I didn't follow the movie at all. I noticed my son had his arm over the shoulder of his mother while she was leaning on his shoulder. It was hard to see with just the elimination of the room from the TV screen. But his left hand was defiantly caressing his mother's left tit, but there was also a slight movement on the other side, was she stroking his dick? No, couldn't be, I saw her right hand he was stroking himself with his mother right beside behind him. I still wasn't sure, could it be that my mind playing tricks on me? The movie scene was brief but bright, and I could see that he tightened his grip on his mother's breast and made a grimace, so I knew he had just orgasmed, as my wife's actions proved it. She reached for the small towel from before, which was laying beside her, and reached it underneath the blanket to him.

She told me later that she had asked him that she didn't want to embarrass him, but she noticed that he had a hard one, like when he was putting the sun lotion on him. That she wouldn't mind if he jerks off under the blanket for her. She also asked him where she should sit on the other side of the couch or next to him while he jerks off. And we know the answer.

Our son's 19th birthday fell on Friday, so he put together a huge party with his buddies. After unpacking his gifts in the morning, nothing noteworthy happened until my wife announced that she had another birthday present for her young man, which he would receive tomorrow. We heard the first live sign of our son around 6 p.m. on the next day. About an hour later, we heard him showering, and then he finally came downstairs into the living room. "Hi Dad, where is mom?" he asked.

"Upstairs I think she will be down any minute I guess." we talked a bit about his party as his mother announced "Ready for your present honey".

"You know I am always ready, mom." he answered with a loud laugh.

She caught me off guard with his birthday surprise. When she returned downstairs, she was topless and dressed in the smallest black lycra hot pants you could imagine. She barely got her ass covert by those pants. Her blond hair was tied in a ponytail. Again, she wore a matching choker band around her neck, but this time made from lather that was more prominent and twice the height of the velvet one. The 5-inch stiletto heels completed perfectly her outfit. Her subtle makeup may have covered up more than her clothing. "My now adult son is favoring his old mother's body lately. So, I thought I would show you a lot of it and stay like this for the evening. If you feel like it, you can feel free to jerk off while I am posing close to you. Hopefully, you like my present." she said

"You look spectacular, mom. This already the best present ever. Turn around, mom. I want to see all sides of my beautiful present." he said and was already drooling over his mother's beautiful body. "Thank you honey." she said while turning around and presenting herself.

"How about some drinks? I definitely need on." I asked.

"Good idea dad." He answered with a wicked smile, "I think Mom will take hers extra strong tonight."

We had just finished our second drink when my wife turned to Steve. Her voice was so sexy and seductive as she told him that she noticed that her poor baby had a nice hard cook almost for an hour. She meant to him that it is not healthy to be in this state for such a long time, and if he doesn't want to get him some release of this pressure, he could do it more than once tonight. She continued that if it's bothering him that I'm around, I could leave if he would like.

He said with a lot of self-esteem, "I don't mind dad around, he is watching us all the time, but you have to show me a bit more."

I felt caught and thought but was in a state of high arousal by his a bold move. I definitely wanted to see where this went.

"My little perverted man wants to see his mother's freshly waxed cunt?" She teased. I was astonished by his reply, he said, "No, I want to see your gorgeous ass again."

She laughed and said, "I think I can do that."

He moved the couch table a little away from the couch to make more space. He suggested, "How about you get rid of your pants and kneel in front of the table and bend over it? I will then sit right behind you on the couch. What do you think, mom?"

"Just 18 and already so naughty," she said with a big smile, as she was wiggling herself out of her tight pants. She laid her self over the table and he was sitting behind her as suggested.

"Your booty is awesome, mom, but I want to see your beautiful but hole. Pull your ass cheeks apart for me, mom!" he commanded in a friendly tone. I would have bet she would have said no, I couldn't be wrong more. She obeyed with lustful eyes. He took off his shorts and began working on his massive dick. As he got closer to his climax, his breathing got heavier. "I'm getting close -- can I cum on your ass, Mom?" he announced. "Oh yes baby, cum on my ass." He spurted all over her little rosebud.

"If you rub your cum with your cook into your mother's skin, she will love it." I told him, not thinking clearly anymore.

"Is thats true, you want to feel your son's cock on your skin?" he asked with a wicked smile. My wife groaned and said, "Yes, Baby." She was more than ready to go, I could tell.

With no hesitation, he smeared his cum over his mother's little asshole. I noticed he was getting hard again. He enjoyed thoroughly rubbing his cum into his mother's skin, as did she. He smiled deviously and took a small tube of lube from his pocket, which went unnoticed by my wife. Furthermore, he only dripped the oil onto his dick while still rubbing his cock on his mother's rear entrance.

My wife moaned, "So much cum!" In her state of arousal and alcohol mix, she was still not realizing that it was lubricating, not cum anymore.

He positioned his massive mushroom head on her tiny hole.

My wife moaned, "What-no," as he slightly lean forward to increase the pressure on her sphincter.

"No, no, no, honey, no," she protested with a shaky voice, still separating her checks.

"Mom, you really think I did not notice you were checking what porn I watched on my computer regularly. You even dressed just like the girl in my favorite porn video. You ask Liz, my ex-girlfriend, questions about my sexual life. Are you still trying to deny what you are doing, mom? Come on, tell dad what it's all about."

I indeed hadn't got a clue what was it all about. Even though I didn't know what to expect and what it was all about, I was extremely aroused and curious what would coming next.

"I am applying as a submissive fuck toy. But please let me talk to your dad first. He doesn't know anything about it at all." I heard my wife begging, and it was true. I didn't know what she was up to.

Dad gave me his answer, even if you are my mother. After all, you are a woman who wants to be fucked. Look at him how horny he is watching us. Look at the big bulge off his pants. "He must have a hard one."

I could only say 'Guilty as charged' and was watching this surprising switch with amusement. "A nice twist here. The hunter becomes the hunted! It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for." I said to myself.

Like a good bitch, you're still holding your ass check open for your son. Better relax and get ready for your test ride." Sarah merely nodded and looked to me, her body was trembling with lust. The wet tip of his mushroom head was pressing against her sexy little pink rosebud as he lean forward, and with a loud scream from his mother, his massive head was passing through her tiny butt hole.

"Fuck, you are ass is tight, Mom." Let me give you more time to relax. I don't mean to hurt you too much, Mom."

"I'm OK, it's not the first time, you're just so big." He froze as he pressed further as he heard his mother sob. He asked quietly, "Do you want me to stop, mom?"

Alex_Dice
Alex_Dice
11 Followers
12