Do I really know my family?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please," she said quickly. "Please keep going" my wife was begging with clenched teeth.

"Halfway through, mom, just relax." I could tell from the pace and moans of my wife that it was getting easier now.

"Well done Mom, it's all in. You took the entire length of your son's cock up your ass. What do you want next mom?

"I want you to fuck me, to fuck me hard. I want to be your fuck-toy." Sarah moaned. Upon hearing this, Steve started slowly fucking his mother's ass. Sarah let out a loud groan as he picked up the pace, arched her back, and pushed her thigh towards her son. Lust and sexual desire completely took over her. He was fucking his mother ass merciless now. She was almost screaming for lust as with a deep grunt, my son fired his next shot, this time deep into his mother.

"Oh I can feel your cum in my ass honey, it feels so wrong but so good."

"This was awesome. You're a great fuck, mom. I love your tight little hole. You definitely can be my submissive fuck toy if you like. Here's my offer for you mom. "Because I am currently single, I would say that three fixed days a week would be sufficient. I can have sex with you whenever and how often I want. You sexually submit yourself to me on those days. I suggest Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays as our fuck days. This would give you some time to rest between those days. Two whole days a month, I am able to use you on short notice, such as emergency days. You also have two emergency days to meet your needs. You're just having sex with me on those days. If we do not have sex, we are in a normal mother-son relationship. If we are outside or have guests, the same applies. Talk to dad about it and think about it. If you're interested, drop by my room at 9 a.m.  You've seen my porn collection more than once, but for dad, you should list what sex games I like and you want to play. That Dad knows what will happen to his wife. Besides, the doors are always open, so he can watch." he said.

„Thank you for this offer and I want you to fuck my tight little ass as good as you did it today, I want you to fuck and fist my cunt, teaching me how to swallow deep." And he asked, "What other duties will you have?" It is always necessary for me to be nude or dressed sexy and be ready for sex. Blowing your dick, swallowing your cum, and licking your ass. I saw my wife run two fingers over her asshole and spoon some cum that was dripping from her freshly fucked arse. She then licked it off her fingers while smiling to her son.

I was more than surprised and couldn't say anything, but I was fine with it. In fact, it was turning me on tremendously! I was surprised by my wife's submissiveness and my son's strong sense of self-esteem when it comes to sexuality. Where that was coming from, I was wondering. At his age, I could barely speak to women. I had to admit it to myself that he was not a little boy any more. My wife, his mother just submitted herself completely to him. When I looked into her eyes, I knew Sarah would soon be his fuck-toy.

My wife and I had a long talk when we returned to our bedroom that night. It sank into her that her son had just fucked her ass. She was worried about how this would affect their relationship and was afflicted. She kept saying that this wasn't meant to happen. Yes, she had watched his porn and yes, she was fascinated and turned on by it. Those porn actresses were almost look-alikes of her and with all the ogling of him, she knew that her son had a thing for her. All of this was, nonetheless, intended to be just a big erotic tease for him and me. She confessed to me that she got carried away and had already to control herself not to beg for his cock when she heard his heavy breathing and moans when she was lying on the couch table.

I tried to make her feel better and reminded her that he will always be our son and that this is just like another phase of being a parent. Our son is now a man, and you just found out that you are both attracted to each other. Even more, that you both complement each other sexually. I told her that I'm actually a lot more cuckold than I thought, and all of this would be totally alright with me if she still wanted it to happen. She kissed me goodnight and said she had to think about it.

This night, I didn't get much sleep, my brain was constantly working, and I had to comprehend quite a few things about my loved ones and myself.

The following morning, I awoke at 9:30.' My wives moans already echoed loudly through our house.

-----------

I hope you liked my first story and you had a good time reading it. Your comments and opinions are welcome.

12