Do I Want a Sugar Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other guests were sexily dressed like us, there were also two Japanese dressed as Sukiyaki girls in their white flared skirts, each time they bent over or turned round, everyone turned and looked; they were very popular. We were all milling around talking in groups, we joined one group in conversation, which I got lost in, and drifted off alone. Raul, my dresser, who was also one of the waiters that night, came over to me offering me a drink.

We started chatting Raul, was a student at a Madrid University studding Tourism like me, this was his summer job; he was gay too. As we both liked playing badminton, he suggested we meet up and have a game, I agreed and suggested perhaps we could organise a game between my college and his university. He thought it was a good idea and gave me one of his cards with his contact details on it, including Facebook, I wrote my details on the back of one of his cards; I will have to get some cards of my own.

Edward came over, as Raul moved onto his next guest offering them drinks, and said there was a floor show about to start, we both went over. It was some floorshow, very erotic, never seen a live sex show before, I think everyone was turned on by it, some guests drifted off to private cabins. Edward was invited to one of the cabins by a guest he had been talking to. I was not upset by this but felt a bit alone when he went with them. Raul came over and tapped my arm indicating that I should follow him; I did.

He took me to the back dressing room, closed the door, it was very dark. I felt Raul unbutton my shirt and skirt and help me take them off; I then help him take off what he was wearing. It wasn't long before we were both standing their together naked pressing against each other. We could feel that each other was fully aroused, but we still started to caress each other intimately to enhance our feeling of readiness.

Raul made the first move, turning me to lean on the wall and then starts to enter; my second sex partner. I enjoyed his genital way of doing it, he then started to undulate, slowly at first but his pace quickened quite quickly. I also started to get excited quickly, I could feel my pre-cum form and drop, as Raul became nearer to climax, we both started to enjoy the quickening pace. Suddenly I felt Raul unload, the pressure rise then subduing as he withdrew.

I never knew you could do it that quickly, it was my turn. My lack of experienced showed as I could not match his pace but that didn't seem to bother him or me, we were both enjoying what we were doing together. Then I could feel that I was going to climax, as I prepared for it I became very excited, when I did cum it was very quick and messy. But I really enjoyed my first quickie encounter.

Raul had to get back before he was missed. We both redressed quickly, Raul went to get a fresh tray of drinks and I wandered back to where Edward had left me and joined in on the conversation that I had previously left. My talking friends smiled as I returned, I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled; no questions asked. Edward and his friend returned later, I just smiled, Edward shrugged his shoulders and smiled; no questions asked.

It was now after three in the morning, it would be light in just over an hour's time. Tradition was you would go home dressed as you were, your arrival clothes already being delivered to your hotel. Not everyone did this but we did, it really gave us a rush flirting with being caught. We did however get a few 'interesting' offers as we passed some bars with their night revellers. If only they had known what they would have gotten.

We arrived back at our hotel went in through the back door, which was conveniently left open for us and a number other guest's returning incognito. We returned to our room without incident. Our arrival clothes had been bagged up for us and delivered to our room. Having such an eventful day, particularly all the discoveries I made about myself and what I was, not to mention the sex in-between; which was good. We were both exhausted, undressed and went to bed together naked then fell asleep; embracing each other as new lovers do.

We woke with the noise of thunder and heavy rain with the flashes of lightning illuminating a darkened sky. I looked at my watch it was two in the afternoon, Edward got up went out onto the balcony that was sheltered from the rain, I could see him standing their being illuminated by the lightening. As I went to get up I felt sore in certain places, from yesterday's and last night's fun and of course with Raul in the dressing room, even pulling on my shorts was not pain free.

I joined Edward on the balcony watching the light show; Edward went in to make us restorative coffee. As I went to sit down, the discomfort made its self known to me again. My coffee arrived but I could not drink it, my attention quickly changed to having a shower. Edward looked worse that I felt.

As I walked to the shower I looked in the mirror, I had forgotten about the makeup that I had put on; I looked like a panda with streaks down my face, which matched my now very dishevelled hair. I ran a bath with hot water and lots of bubble bath, which I think I overdid, given the amount of foam generated. As I sat down in the hot water, my sins of yesterday and last night claimed their revenge.

I must have sat there for half an hour or more, when Edward came in with a fresh coffee for me, which was gratefully accepted. By now Edward seemed to be fully recovered, he said let your sugar daddy help you. He started to wash my back and hair, then his hands slipped below the water and started to rub me gently, I winced at first, still a bit tender. But I really enjoyed it.

After I got out of the bath, which was a struggle I must admit, Edward started to gently dry me, I enjoyed that too. I looked at my nails on my toes and hands; I had forgotten that they had been painted yellow to go with the yellow short skirt that I wore last night. Edward handed me a bottle of nail remover which I used; the smell of which almost made me sick.

We went back out onto the balcony the rain had stopped and the thunder and lightning was moving away, the air was now cool and clear. I noticed some food on the table that Edward must have ordered, I wasn't sure if I could eat it, but I did. Afterwards I felt a lot better.

We sat there most of the afternoon chatting, I told him about my four travel friends, he asked if they were gay too; I said 'I don't think so'. He then said,' I think you will find they are', then explained how he came to that conclusion. I must admit he had some valid points that I had not noticed or ever thought about before.

We talked about Craig who was coming to see me on Thursday when his ship docked and how he came about to have Malcolm as a sugar daddy, who he still sees from time to time. He asked me about Raul and what we got up to, then told me about his friend and what they did together. We were both starting to get a bit aroused with the discussions, he didn't say anything but stood up and we both headed back to bed.

We had quite a nice intimate time that lazy afternoon, I was starting to become more comfortable with myself, my sexuality and how to have and enjoy sex and foreplay with someone. We spent the next few hours in bed before we got up and got ready to go out and explore the nightlife of Barcelona.

We wandered up and down the La Ramblas checking out the bars and night clubs, Edward pointed out which of them were gay; which seemed to be most. We had a few drinks; out of the crowd Raul appeared and came over to talk to us; he was alone it was his night off. Edward asked him to join us which he did. We visited a few more bars, which Edward insisted on picking up the tabs for.

About two in the morning the crowds seemed to disburse, we joined them heading back to their hotels, Edward had invited Raul to join us at our hotel. I wasn't sure what was going to happen but went with the flow.

All three of us ended up that night naked in the same bed, it was the first time that I had seen and had sex simultaneously with two active partners. It was thrilling and mind bending. We all took photographs of each other and selfies, some of which turned out to also be mind bending.

Raul got dressed and left about six in the morning. We lay on till later and had some fun together, what a second day into discovering myself.

After breakfast we decided to go to a gay beach in the Mar Bella area that Edward knew. They were quite busy but we found one where we could get sun loungers and an umbrella to protect us from the sun.

We lay on our sun loungers I was discreetly watching what was going on through my wraparound sun glassed. I notice a few times that we were drawing glances from passing beach goers, dressed in only their revealing swimwear. It was quite exciting I had never been goggled at before. Edward was also drawing glances. Although it was exciting fun nothing actually happened, I don't know if I was disappointed or relieved.

When our time was up we handed back our sun loungers and headed back into town. We stopped off for a beer at a pop up beach bar. Edward explained that these gay beaches tended to be subdued but would take me to a nude beach tomorrow. I don't know why but I was excited about the prospect.

As I could see cruise ships in the docks it reminded me of the time with Craig when we posed naked on the beach while Tim photographed us. I was looking forward to meeting Craig as I now felt his equal. I liked Raul and Edward too.

Beer finished we headed back to the hotel, with all the sun we had that day we both felt a bit frazzled. First thing we did was to have a splash around in the hotel pool then a long shower in our room which had, as well as a bath, a large walk in shower.

Edward seductively washed my day's sunburn and sun oil away, as he was doing this I could feel that he was aroused. As he stroked me I got aroused too, one thing led to another, it was the first time I ever had sex in a shower, I didn't think it was possible. It is if you position yourself out of the main water stream; challenging but fun.

That night we went back out on the town for a meal and a few beers but returned to our hotel early as we both knew how we wanted to spend the remainder of the night which we enjoyed intensely.

The following late morning after another shared shower and breakfast we headed to the nudist beach that Edward knew, this time we went by train. When we arrived we found the beach with its yellow signs letting everyone know that you could go naked. The coast was a bit rocky here but had a number of secluded coves, as we walked along we could see nudists bathing in the sea. Edward suggested that we should get undressed here. Must admit I was very nervous about doing this, but took a deep breath, hay ho, and undressed.

As we walked along we came across a number of girls playing a form of beach volleyball. As we walked by I couldn't help but watch them, I had never seen a group of girls totally naked in the flesh before. As they contorted about playing their game with all their wobbly bits swing around I was getting aroused, so much so that I had to pull my rucksack in front of me to hide my embarrassment.

We walked on and found a discreet sandy cove, set out our towels and started to get an all-over sun tan to hide our tan lines. As we lay there, turning over to even out our tanning, the volleyball girls passed by and waved to us. Then one of them came over and asked in broken English could they share this cove with us; Edward said yes.

They all went down to the water and started to splash about then waved to us to join them. Edward saw me hesitate and said come on, another day, another experience. We both headed down into the water before long we had started to have a game of water polo or whatever. My embarrassment gone, we all finished our game and headed up to where we had all left our rucksacks.

We sat there together sharing our picnics, beers and wines. Turned out they were French students on holiday, before long I had Hanna sit alongside me. She then discreetly started stroking my butt, which I really enjoyed; she leaned over and whispered in my ear 'come'. Took my hand and led me into one of the sand dunes behind us that was screened by long grass. As we left her friends giggled and Edward smiled.

Hanna spread her towel, sat down and invited me to join her. I was starting to get aroused and couldn't hide it, her nipples were now rock hard and glistering with moisture around them. She leaned over and kissed me, French style with our tongue's touching, as we explored each other's naked body with our hands, mouths and seductive bodily movements and rubbing on each other.

She suddenly rolled over onto her back, drew back her knees and opened her legs, I was so hard now it was almost painful. I leaned over, looking directly into her eyes engaged with her. Then as I pressed in she groaned then I could feel her warmth and wetness. As I slowly undulated I could feel her squeeze me and hold me back.

Slowly we both became more engaging with each other as our excitement and bodily movements started to build I could feel Hanna start to show signs of climaxing. Then I could feel that she did but didn't want me to stop, neither did I, as I continued I could feel my cum rising and moving up inside me. Hanna started to show signs of another climax starting which spurred me on making me start to climax. Which I did for the first time with a girl; we disengaged and lay there together hot and wet.

We went back to our group after wiping our self's down with Hanna's towel. Edward smiled and raised his eyebrows in approval; I think. The girls all started giggling and speaking quickly in French, I didn't know what they were saying or implying. I think they were giving Hanna their approval.

We took lots of photographs of each other and exchanged contact details on our phones. Then we had another game of water polo, or whatever, together before we all dried off and went our own ways. I looked back as Hanna looked back and waved at each other. I went to say something to Edward, he said 'don't ask don't tell.

When we arrived back at the yellow signs we got dressed. It didn't take us long to get back to the station then our hotel where we both had a shared shower, you know what they say about sand.

This was to be our last night together as Edward was to fly out just before lunchtime the next day. We agreed to go back to the Molly-house, Raul and his friend met us and helped us to get dressed for the night.

Tonight was to be a Roman theme night, we were all to be dressed in Toga's as either male or female, the selection was made by the House. To ensure an even and appropriate split was made; whatever that meant. The rules were; only the males could choose I was to be a female; which I thought might be better fun.

We went into the main party area, the male only chatting groups had already starting to form. I was waiting and chatting with the female group when I was tapped on the shoulder by a, what I was told later was a Senator, he was Italian. I was led to his private cabin, as we crossed over I could see that Edward had made his selection.

I could not pronounce the name on his name tag, not that it mattered. He slowly stripped me as I then did for him, he had a beautiful olive tanned body, tall, slim and muscular. He guided me to lay face down on the bed, he leaned over me and slowly started to stroke me; it was so sexually tantalising that I could feel pre-cum form and drip out of me. Then he engaged with me quickly and positively but yet so gently and caringly and started to withdraw and enter at a steady slow but purposefully rate. It was so enjoyable that I never wanted it to stop, but it did when suddenly he climaxed.

Our engagement up, was time to get dressed and return to the party area, as we arrived, the second group went to their private cabins. Raul was waiting and handed me a drink and smiled, he said this was his favourite theme night as he gets to participate too. Our group was chatting away when I was tapped on the shoulder by a very tall and well-built muscular American. We left together to his private cabin, he stripped me slowly, given his size so gently, he then stripped himself and led me to the big round bed.

This time he lay on his back guiding me to sit astride him, I said I have never done it this way before. He said trust me I will show you how to do it 'Texas style'; I said ok let's do it cowboy. He positioned me, I found it very difficult to engage with him given his size. I managed to engage with him but I was still very tight, slowly I raised and lowered myself, after a few times I started to ease and relax. He started to gently clap my buttocks as though I was a horse. Strangely enough I was really enjoying myself.

By the time he was starting to climax I was tired and dripping with sweat as if I had been on a cross-trainer all day. Suddenly, like an explosion he climaxed, by this time my legs and knees were fatiguing under me. I more or less flopped off him which he found funny as I did. We got dressed and re-joined the party area. Again Raul was waiting for me with restorative drinks, which I needed, Raul asked me what was the American like; I told him in detail. He asked 'could I introduce him'; I said 'sure'.

We went over and I introduced Raul as my friend who worked here; they seemed to hit it off. I returned to my group just as Edward tapped my shoulder and took me by the hand and led me to his private cabin. We had incredible fun in there we treated it like a play room, which I suppose it was.

Both of us had an incredible second night there. This time we were to get dressed in our arrival clothes before going home. I had a word with Raul who had returned from his encounter with the American, he said he had a great time and had tipped him $200; as he was staff this was allowed.

He handed me a business card that the American had given him for me, with a request for me to phone him, if I was available anytime. I then asked Raul could he get us some dresses to go home in, he said yes no problem.

We headed back to Edward's hotel for the last night together dressed in very tight shorts and tops, with incredibly high heels, which we eventually ended up carrying to walk home bare footed. We received a number of wolf whistles and a few requests of 'how much' as we walked back to the hotel. We went in the back door as now normal, when we arrived at our rooms our clothes had arrived; delivered personally by Raul; who was now lying naked on the bed.

Raul stayed with us that night and we had a lot of farewell fun together. In the morning we all showered together. Edward settled his bill and we waited with him until his taxi arrived to take him to the airport; we all agreed to keep in touch. As I was leaving Raul asked me where I was going to stay tonight, I told him about Craig visiting me, then back to the hostel. He said no come back to his place after Craig's ship left at five that night. I said ok. Raul took my case and I went off to see Craig; we were to meet at the dock gates at ten.

As I waited at the dock gates, bus after bus offloaded tourists from the three or four cruise ships that were in, passed me. Suddenly out of the crowd Craig appeared, in very short white shorts and opened white shirt with short blond hair, last time I saw him he had brown hair and he had also lost weight and was a more muscular which made him look even better.

He looked very sexy to me I must admit and I was now a bit aroused by him as he smiled and waved at me. We embraced each other in front of everyone and got some interesting stares but we didn't mind we were friends.

As we walked along the front, I told him about Edward and Raul and what we did including our two visits to the Molly-house. He was surprised at how much I had changed and was pleased that I had found myself. He told me about how he accommodated guests on the ship and how much he was making doing it; I was surprised when he told me. I didn't mind he was my friend.