Do I Want a Sugar Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked me if Edward was going to be my sugar daddy, like Malcolm was his. I said I don't know if I want a sugar daddy, anyway what would my parents think; he said don't tell them. I didn't tell my parents and I bet Raul didn't tell his parents that he was paid to entertain guests at a Molly-house. I said 'I suppose you are right'.

He asked me where I was staying and will it be empty just now. I got very excited at the thought of being with Craig; which I suppose I always wanted to be. I said tonight I am sharing with Raul, but he is working this afternoon, then at the hostel with the other guys. He said phone Raul and see if we can use his place, I did and he said yes.

Raul's place was a one room apartment with a bed in an alcove, compact but neat and tidy. Craig took off his shirt then he took off mine, we then striped each other that we had done many times before, when Tim had photographed us doing it. We stood there naked facing each other both very aroused and hard. We embraced each other and moved to the bed; Craig set the pace as he had learned to do with his paying guests.

We were now lying on the bed together with Craig engaging with me, I could feel him enter me and the feeling was sublime as he undulated back and forth at a very steady pace, not rushed, but purposefully. I had my eyes closed enjoying what I had dreamt about all the time Craig was away. Then Craig climaxed, I never felt so satisfied before.

He rolled over onto his back and said 'ok cowboy show me the American way'. I straddled over him as the American had me do with him and started to undulate up and down as he started too undulated up and down with me. We were very athletic together, it wasn't long before Craig started to climax again and then he did copiously.

I rolled off him and Craig then sat astride me this time, we both started to undulate together but much quicker this time. I felt myself start to build and my cum move forward and upwards in spasms, never had it start so quickly or intensely before, I couldn't control it, then I felt as though I had exploded as I unloaded.

We both lay there together enjoying the afterglow and tiredness satisfaction of athletic sex, I never knew what that meant before but I did now. We chatted about Craig's life on the Cruise ship the people he had met and friends made. Suggesting that I should join the Cruise ships too, I said I didn't know if I could work on a ship without being seasick all the time.

He said I know what to do, get Edward to take you on a cruise, I can get him a tremendous staff, family and friends discount. Send him a message and tell him, I don't know why but I did. Almost immediately I got a reply saying, yes that would be great if you came with me. I said yes if you let Craig know the dates that are good for you, he can get you a price and gave him Craig's electronic contact card.

Craig had a shower as I tided up the apartment then I had a shower. As I was having my shower my phone rang and Craig answered it and took a message. As I looked at him he said the American cowboy wants to see you and Raul tonight at his hotel, I asked him how much, he said $200 each. I said ok; he sent you his hotel details.

I didn't know what to say, I was between being terrified and excited. Craig said you have both met with him before and had fun, Raul knows the score. You will enjoy it, trust me. And you better message Raul telling him the arrangements. I was still in shock but I did, Raul replied. Great.

We both headed down to one of the gay beach pop up bars that I had been to with Edward. Craig spoke to the owner and we got complimentary sun loungers and lunch. I asked how did you manage that? Simple; I told him what I did and he gave me a box of his business cards to hand out. We enjoyed the sun, being goggled at, and the free beer.

A few times guys walking by said hi to Craig; he explained they were guests on his current ship; don't ask. Like all hot sunny afternoons they pass all too quickly, I walked with Craig back to the dock gates. Just before he boarded the dock bus, he hugged and kissed me in front of a number of passengers. I didn't feel embarrassed or anything like that; just loss as he walked away.

I returned to Raul's apartment, he was waiting there for me, before I could say anything he said thank you for tonight's arrangements, we better get ready. I was totally lost and could only say ok no problem.

We left in good time to walk to the hotel where the American was staying. I asked Raul what do we do when we get there, he said follow my lead. I said ok. When we arrived we didn't go to reception but went straight up to his room. Raul rang the doorbell; the large American that I had met opened the door and invited us in.

We were in our shorts all he had on was a towel; we undressed quickly and went onto his bed with him, naked and all aroused together. He lay on his back as he had done with me and invited Raul to join with him and had me lay alongside him. As Raul was astride and undulating on him he was stroking both of us intensely. Both of us were responding to his stroking which was unbelievably exhilarating, neither Raul or I could control ourselves as he was in total control of what was happening.

We all seemed to start to climax together, as we did the American increased his tempo, we were both capitulated by his actions. I cummed first then Raul did, then the American. I had never felt anything so intense which gave such an exhausting sexual satisfaction. We all lay on the bed with Raul and me at either side of the American. It seemed like an age before we recovered.

The American broke the silence when he said in his loud Texas accent, how about doing it all again; Raul said yes. The American took up the same position then Raul and I swapped over, we started all over again. Our exhaustion curtailed our athletic enthusiasm, but not completely, just prolonged our climaxing a bit.

We all lay there together, the American was the first to stir and get up, saying that was great we will all have to do that again. Our polite marching orders had been given. We got dressed, which the American seemed to like watching us do. As we pulled on out trainers he handed each of us two $100 bills. We then discreetly left through a back door, I don't think we were with him for more than an hour and a half. Even so we both felt exhausted.

We went to one of the many popup bars on the beach, had a few beers and something to eat. It was now that I began to realise what I had just done; get paid for giving someone sex. I didn't feel guilty or anything like that, just confused. Raul and I headed back to his apartment just as it was getting dark. As we arrive I received a text from Craig, asking how did it go and did I enjoy it. I texed back it went well and yes I enjoyed it. Craig texed his replied yes I thought you would.

Raul and I had more relaxing fun that night, talked a lot about what we were going to do with our lives. I had now worked out what I wanted to do. Next morning as Raul headed off to work I headed with my suitcase back to the hostel.

When I arrived there my friends were waiting, this time we had a bigger dormitory that we all could share. As they had just come off the overnight bus they were a bit tired, as was I, we decided rather than sleep in the dorm would get loungers on the beach. I knew a good beach, I didn't manage to get them free but the owner gave me a good discount on the sun loungers.

We spent most of the day there sunning ourselves and catching up with what we had done. I glossed over Edward but mentioned Craig Raul and Hanna, without mentioning the American or the Molly-house. As we lay there I could see that they were a bit intrigued by the beach goer's preferences but not perturbed. Edward had been right in what he had said about them.

I came clean about my relationship with Raul, they were ok about it; Paul said about bloody time too. They knew but respected my discretion. I asked since when did you know, Paul replied since you started hanging about with Craig. We liked him too, but you got in there first, I didn't know what to say so just smiled.

We had another five days together, Raul joined us for most of the time, he took a few days holiday. We went to the nudist beach that I had been at with Edward when we me the French girls. They were not there this time which was a pity but they were others.

Paul demanded to know where I had went with Hanna, I pointed out the dune with its grass screening. Paul and Adam headed over to it, reappeared about half an hour later saying bloody sand gets everywhere. Then headed down to the water, we joined them and had our own water volleyball, or whatever, game.

All too quickly our holiday was over and we were heading back to the airport. The guys had spent all their money so I exchanged my $200 that bought us food and drinks on the last night and at the airport. Flight on time, arrived at Prestwick on time we then headed back home, our parents had come to meet us.

Just after I arrived home Edward phoned me and said that he had Craig book us a Greek island cruise in a few months' time and, would I like to join him in Edinburgh for the weekend after next. I said yes. He was up for some dance competition. I told my parents that I was going to a badminton competition in Edinburgh and would stay over there for the weekend.

I enjoyed the weekend with Edward in Edinburgh and had another weekend with him in Brighton; another badminton competition. The Greek Island cruise was fantastic, told my mother courtesy of Craig; who had joined in with us when he could.

I changed my college course from Tourism to Hotel and Events Management and moved to the University adjacent to the College. Raul and some of his friends came over for a inter University Badminton competition that we organised, we paid them a reciprocal visit. Raul stayed with me; my parents were down in London that weekend.

Craig organised a discounted Christmas and New Year cruise in the sun for my parents, the one that they always wanted. That Christmas Craig stayed with me and we both went down to Brighton for the New Year holiday with Edward. Paul and Adam who were not local moved in with Craig's Sugar Daddies friends Mike and Tim. We had some great parties there.

It was a very interesting and life changing year for me, a lot of things happened. My parents never found out about my preferences, although I think they suspected after Craig stayed with me over Christmas and New Year. Raul also got me a summer job with him in Barcelona.

If you want to find out more about Jason's friend Craig and his Sugar Daddy, you can find his story in 'My First Time - Halls of Residence'.