Do It, Cum Inside Your Mother!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bunch of lies, but maybe this explanation might even make her feel better. Someone recognizes she is attractive and sexy even though it is her son.

She was thinking. Then she spoke.

'I don't know what to think about all that Jules.'

'Do I feel complimented? Do I feel shocked? Do I feel aroused?'

She paused.

'Jules, I feel all three.'

'OK Mom. I guess I should leave now.'

'No, on the contrary come closer to me.'

She placed her hands on the sides of my face and kissed me, kissed me hard. Holding me close, close and tight. She kept kissing me until I caved in and participated.

Tongues finding each other. Mom sucking hard on mine.

Mom's hand found my erection. At first just holding it, then slowly stroking it. She took my right hand and placed it on her breast. I pulled down on the low cut bra freeing her breast, the nipple already hard, I gently squeezed the breast then focused on the hard nipple.

Mom pulled down the other side of her bra. She stopped kissing. I instinctively knew where my mouth had to go.

I cuddled the bottom of her breast, squeezing it, forcing the areola and nipple up higher. I ran my tongue around and around the areola. I sucked on the nipple, pulling it out from the breast, Mom moaned. Been a long time since I suckled her nipple.

With my free hand I slipped it inside her thong. Another moan from Mom. I massaged her pussy, gently pushing a finger inside. Retreating, I squeezed the lips together, rubbing them against each other. I could feel them swelling. Releasing them, two fingers inside, my palm resting on her clit. Finger fucking my Mom.

'Jules, fuck me, fuck me now. Fuck your Mother.'

She managed to push my shorts down, totally freeing my Viagra powered erection. She vigorously stroked it.

Controlling my cock, she used her control of it to pull me between her widespread legs. She stopped, my cock inches from her pussy. Waiting for me to make a move.

I took the opportunity to ask.

'Mom, are you sure you want to do this?'

'Fuck yes, I need to be fucked and I need you to do it right now.'

'Can you guide me in Mom?'

I shifted forward. She gently pulled me to the starting point. My precum leaking cock touching her swollen outer labia.

Up to me to penetrate further into her pleasure zone.

Mom undid her bra and threw it on the carpet. I took off my shirt. Nothing hidden from each other anymore.

I slowly inserted the head, pushing apart the lips, moving inward, dragging the lips in, surrounding the large girth of my shaft.

'Jules, you are so thick, so big.'

I continued the inward journey. Halfway checkpoint. Pulling all the way out.

'Jules, what fuck are you doing? Put it back in!'

I surprised her. I plunged all the way in.

'Oh god, oh god, I love it you bad boy.'

Now the fucking started. In and out the full length, just short of pulling out the head.

Bam! All the way in colliding with Mom's pelvis. I used my thumb to rub her clit while fucking her. She closed her eyes enjoying every minute.

The moaning increasing, the 'yes, yes fuck me' urging me on.

I placed my free hand on one breast taking the nipple between my fingers, squeezing it, pulling it out.

I increased the speed of my thrusting. I hit her pelvis so hard it created a slapping motion. She opened her eyes, then rolled them up, almost disappearing. She was reaching the height of arousal, an orgasm building.

I kept rubbing her clit. My cock sometimes hitting the thumb massaging Mom's clit.

She wrapped her arms tight around my back.

'Faster, faster, harder, harder.' Mom screamed.

I was sweating so much, the drips landing on her stomach. I never fucked someone that hard.

'Yes, yes, yes, my god, I am cumming.'

She grabbed my buttocks pulling me into her as deep as I could go. She wouldn't let me go. I squeezed her breasts. That put her over. She began bucking up and down against my cock. I didn't have an inch to give.

I moved north and south in her pussy while deep inside her, motioning from the bottom to the top to pressure her swollen clit.

'Jules, Jules, Jules, so good, so good. Thank you, thank you ...'

Orgasm over. Her arms flopped down, she relaxed her body, she opened her eyes.

'Jules, this is not the last time we do this, just the first. Remember that'

I dropped down to kiss her.

'Mom, I would like that too.'

I plopped down next to her. My cock still hard, sticking straight up.

She kissed me while taking hold of my cock.

'Looks like you are ready to go again. Can I get on top?'

'Oh yeah.'

She didn't waste any time. She squatted above me and slowly lowered onto me. A different feeling for me.

Mom's wet pussy took control and worked my cock. Up and down, her delectable breasts hanging low, brushing up against my chin.

I had to close my eyes this time. My cock in full control of Mom. She took her time building my excitement. But it didn't take long. The excitement of having sex with Mom, the duration of my erection. Too much ...

I was ready to cum in her but held back. I had a steely resolve to control the flow, the explosion I knew could be seconds away. I couldn't cum inside Mom. I held back while fucking her. I can do it.

However, I was not in control now.

Mom worked my cock like a porn pro. Rapid movement on the head, dipping down pelvis to pelvis. When planted on me, she move horizontally on my pelvis. I could feel my hard on, banging around inside her.

'Mom, I need to cum. I am so close. Pull off of me, I shouldn't cum inside you.'

'Do it, cum inside your Mother!'

'But Mom ...'

'Do it Jules.'

I did it. I came inside my Mother! Once I started, I couldn't stop pumping my cum inside her warm, wet pussy.

'Wow, what a load, it is so warm. I love it.' Mom said.

I emptied my balls. It felt so good. I wondered if Chloe had the opportunity to fuck me, maybe I could have held off cumming in Mom.

Mom got off of me.

'I have to go to the bathroom ...'

'Got it Mom.'

She needed to clean up my semen mess.

I can't believe I came inside her. Once a mother fucker, always a mother fucker.

Bathroom door closed. Bedroom door creaked open.

Chloe peeked in and held up her phone.

'So sweet, Mom and son fucking. 'Jules, fuck me, fuck me now. Fuck your Mother.' So cute. We need to talk later.'

She was pissed. And she had videoed us.

Mom came out of the bathroom. Chloe closed the door.

'Let's go again Jules.'

My cock was wilting. Finally, Viagra wearing off.

'O, looks like I need to get you going again.'

Mom started sucking my cock.

Like it or not ... like it, here we go again!

***

Mom was on fire, she couldn't get enough sex. I have never had so much sex at one time.

Oral sex, reverse cowgirl, standing up, on our sides front and back and doggy style. We tried them all.

Just real short sessions. Kind of like a porn movie. She said we were just sampling what each one likes. I like them all.

The last session, not just a sample - Doggy style - brought on our second orgasms. This time together. That was awesome. It didn't seem strange to cum in Mom anymore. I kind of like it.

Finally, we stopped.

I was worn out. She was worn out.

'Jules, you are sleeping with me tonight.'

'Sounds good.'

We fell asleep cuddling, sharing a pillow. My limp dick resting against her cheeks. My arm draped over her breasts. I easily could get used to this.

***

Chloe awoke us.

'Hello, I am back. Where is everybody?'

Great play acting on her part.

She knew where we were and more importantly what we were doing.

'Jules, get dressed. Exit my room nonchalantly. If she asks, you explain you were checking in on me. Explain to her what my day was like. Tell her I am feeling better.'

'Given the time, lets skip the Eras movie, we will go to dinner in the city and catch the Broadway show Chicago. OK? You got it?'

'Yep, I got it.'

I dressed and exited the bedroom. Chloe was standing in front of her bedroom. She motioned me into her room.

She opened her hand, stretched the index finger up and then slowly lowered it to her thumb.

'Looks like you had shrinkage ... finally.'

'Mom should thank me for keeping you hard for two hours. That's how long you were having ... polite phrase ... incestuous, taboo sex.'

'Mom had a bad day. She was fired for sexual harassment. The final divorce papers came in the mail today. I helped her feel better, that's all.'

'Yeah right. You loved it as much as she did.'

She was right.

'Mom still wants to go to dinner and the Broadway show Chicago. We need to get dressed.'

'I will pass. After seeing you two go at it, I called Al. Tell her Al plans to take me to a hotel and fuck my brains out.'

'I will not.' I said indignantly.

'Man, you really don't have a sense of humor.'

'We are hanging out at his apartment to watch Naked Dating. That will get him going. I hope. I am beginning to think he has no interest in sex, at least not with me.'

'Speaking of sex. You need to visit me tonight, in my bed. Don't worry, no Viagra, you are on your own. Be ready for a wild ride.'

'I can't. Mom told me I was sleeping in her bed tonight.'

She thought for a moment.

'OK, tell you what. If you don't fuck me sometime in the next 24 hours, I am posting the video to all the hot porn sites, as an amateur video. I will add it to my Only Fans account as well.'

'You won't do that. That's crazy. You will ruin Mom's chances of getting a job.'

'Maybe it should be her new job. She was pretty damn exciting to watch. You were pretty good too. We should watch the video together. Better than Naked Dating.'

She would post it. She is such a rebel. She knows the threat will work.

'All right, all right. I will do that. When I do, you have to delete the video.'

'Agreed. Have fun tonight. Don't forget to hold her hand during dinner and the show. So sweet. A Mom and son ... fuck buddies or lovers?'

Actually, that is a good question. I walked away without answering as it did sound like a rhetorical question.

***

We had dinner in an obscure, dimly lit, small restaurant in Little Italy. We sat in a booth that had walls and a door. The waiter must knock before entering.

The wine was excellent. The food was great. A very romantic setting. We held hands and kissed several times throughout the dinner. Mom ordered the waiter to keep the wine coming. The intensity of the kissing increased. I unbuttoned her blouse and slid my hand inside her bra. Mom pulled my zipper down and fumbled with my briefs attempting to pull out my growing erection.

A knock on the door.

'Sorry to interrupt. I have the wine your ordered. It is one of our finest. Compliments of the owner.'

Mom whispered, 'I know him very well.'

Mom hastily buttoned her blouse. She kept her hand back inside my zipper.

'Come in.'

Enrico filled our glasses, left the bottle and graciously backed out of the booth and closed the door.

'How well do you know the owner?'

'Pretty well.'

'Mom?'

'All right, I fucked him, just once. It was worth it. Dinner will be free as well.'

The picture of how the divorce came about it getting clearer. Mom and Dad never shared the details. It was one of those irreconcilable differences divorces. Mom was cheating on Dad is my new theory.

She managed to pull my cock out, the erection had left me. It didn't take long for her to summon it back. We were kissing while she played with my cock head.

'Jules, I love your cock. So much bigger than your Dad. Lean back on the bench, I need a taste of it.'

This was weird. There really wasn't any room to do that. I tried. I laid back on the narrow bench seat. Mom wedged herself between the immobile table and back wall. She kissed the head. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I certainly felt it.

Her lips wrapped around the head. Her hand on my balls. I could feel her taking more of my hard cock into her mouth. Oh boy, this is going to be fun! Then ...

A knock on the door.

'Ms. James, Mr. Rossi asked to say hello. Can he come in please?'

Mom whispered, 'Damn it. The owner.'

She sat up straight. I tried to stuff my erection in my pants through the zipper. I got it in with a lot of effort. Zipped up by pushing my cock down, I raised my thumb up.

'Come in please.'

Enrico opened the door. I was surprised. Mr. Rossi was fat, and he was sweating. Really Mom?

'Ms. James such a bella donna. Good to see you again.'

He kissed her hand.

'And who is the handsome young man?'

'My son Jules.'

'So nice to meet you.'

'Ms. James, the food and drinks are compliments of me. I only ask that sometime next week you help me with the design of my new restaurant.'

'I would be honored Mr. Rossi.'

'Good, I look forward to working together again.'

'Arrivederci, Bella donna.'

They left.

'Jules let's get out of here. Let's skip the show and go home to my bed.'

'Mom, Mr. Rossi, he is ...'

She cut me off.

'Long story, let's go to bed.'

Another knock on the door.

'Come in.'

'Signora, Mr. Rossi checked his schedule for the next month and has no open time. He would like to meet right now to go over the design. It might take a while, so a car is coming for your son.'

Mom was seething, but she said, 'Sure, give me a moment with my son.'

Enrico left.

'This will be a while so go home. I will see you later.'

She kissed me on the cheek and left.

She was going to fuck that fat ass? What is going on here?

***

Nice limo ride. Lights out in the house. Chloe not home thank god.

I changed into my shorts and t-shirt. I looked at my cock. Why does Mom and my sister want it so bad?

I climbed into bed with my laptop. I checked the porn site amateur videos. I don't trust Chloe. Nothing. Good, she is keeping her word.

I saw a Mom and Son video. I watched it. Mom and I did better than that.

'What are you doing home, and alone?' It was Chloe.

'Mom met up with an old friend. I was bored listening to their stories and Ubered home. She blew off the Broadway musical.'

'How long till she is home?'

'She said it would be a while.'

'What about you and Al?'

'Well, we watched a half episode of Naked Dating -- my favorite -- he stood up and asked me to leave.'

'Uh, knowing you, that ended that.'

'Yeah, except he is the son of a billionaire. His Dad is 80! He had Al when he was 62 with his second thirty year old trophy wife. I am going to hang in there and be a good girl.'

'I can fix this. I just need a fuck buddy on the side.'

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

'So, fuck buddy, let's go to my room.'

She walked to the edge of the bed, offering her hand. With her other hand she raised her night shirt, no panties.

She led me to her room. She closed and locked the door.

'Take your clothes off brother.'

I complied, she took off her nightshirt. What a body. What a mouth, what a blowjob.

She opened the nightstand and pulled out a strap on.

'What do you think Jules? Ready for a wild ride?'

'Whatever.' She has the video.

'Silly, it is for you to use for double penetration of me!'

'Oh, okay.'

She is so kinky. She is 18. Where does she get these ideas?

'Come here, let's get you hard first.'

She sat on the edge of the bed. She pulled me in close. She reached under my scrotum with her middle finger and thumb, surrounding my balls and my cock. She controlled my sex tools in her one grip.

She took my cock in her mouth.

Ah yes, she is so good. She sucked on the head while stroking my growing erection. It didn't take much to get a full erection.

'Looks ready for me. It's fucking time,' Chloe said.

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide open.

'Come on big brother. Give me that huge girth you are proud of. Fuck your sassy little sister.'

I laid my cock on top of her pussy, not moving, not doing anything.

'Jules, stop teasing me. Give it to me. Pay your ransom for the video.'

I didn't move. She couldn't stand it anymore. She took my cock and pushed it in between her pussy lips.

'Yes, yes, give it to me Jules you fucking tease.'

I slowly inserted my manhood, an inch at a time. She bucked up against it trying to get more, get it deeper.

'Oh yeah, so thick, sis loves it.'

Deeper, more bucking from Chloe trying to fuck my cock. She grabbed my cheeks and pulled me all the way in.

'Jeez that feels great.' She said.

Enough teasing, I pulled out. Just the head inside. Plunging back in, plus her bucking, our pelvises crashed into each other. We ground our sex parts against each other.

I pulled out again and began fucking her hard. Rapid fire up and down, a tight pussy and the thought of fucking my sister sent my arousal off the meter. I grabbed her tits while I continued to fuck her, the plunges all the way in and back out, one time my cock slipping out. She grabbed it quicky and pulled me back to her swollen labia.

Back in, her pussy so wet. She wrapped her arms around my back. We were in close quarters, but I had enough room to get full plunges.

'Jules, you feel so good, I am getting so close. Fuck me harder. Make your sister cum.'

I had to hold back as I was so close.

Harder, faster. She was breathing so hard, making squealing noises. Moaning, screaming out 'make me cum!'

I kept up the pace, I couldn't control myself anymore, but I held on.

'Yes Jules, yes. Oh my god I am cumming.'

Her head rolling back and forth, her nails digging into my back, her pelvis plastered against mine.

'Do it Jules, do it, cum inside me.'

That did it for me. I saw stars as the cum poured out of my cock. I pumped and I pumped my semen into my sister's wet, tight pussy. So, satisfying. I love her tight pussy.

I stayed on top of her as I finished evacuating my balls. Her orgasm subsided. I kissed her for the first time, not as brother and sister, but as a couple just having had very satisfying sex.

I moved next to her and gave her a hug and kiss on the neck.

'We have to keep doing that Jules. Right?'

'Yes Chloe we do.'

Someone at the door.

'Well, this is interesting. My children fucking like ....'

It was Mom!

She just turned and walked away.

I looked at Chloe and said, 'Fuck! We are screwed!'

Mom walked back in.

'Jules, come with me. Chloe stay right there. We will talk later.'

Mom grasped my arm and practically dragged me to her room.

'Sit down on the bed.'

I sat on the front edge of the bed.

Mom stripped off her clothes quickly.

'Jules, you are mine. I will take care of all your needs. Me, no one else. Do you understand?'

'Uh ... uh ... yes Mom.'

Not what I was expecting.

She kneeled between my legs and spread them wide open. She stared at my limp cock.

Limp because minutes ago I orgasmed inside of my sister. Plus, getting caught scared the shit out of me.

Taking my limp dick in her mouth, she played with the bottom of my shaft while caressing my balls. I was having a hard time getting an erection.

She kept working it, making slurping sounds while applying a layer of saliva up and down my limp dick. But it was going nowhere.

She didn't give me a real blowjob earlier. She just took it in her mouth, sucked on it a little. Then it was my turn to lick her pussy. All part of the 'sampler' as Mom called it.

She stopped.

'Jules, what is wrong? You were so hard earlier in my mouth.'

'Give me a minute Mom. I am in recovery from Chloe.'

'Don't ever mention that name again while we are having sex.'

That didn't help the erection building. But something could, Chloe. She gave me the best blowjob of my life earlier today. I will think about that. I did and it worked.

I was hard in record time. Mom gave me the thumbs up while halfway down my cock. She moved up and down on it, but without pressure on the head and shaft. Even with rapid motion I was nowhere near an orgasm. I started wilting again.