All Comments on 'Do Me a Favor'

by Prurientplayer

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Almost credible until you got to the nude beach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My 2 cents

Looking forward to part 2. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Overall, I enjoyed the story but you moved some aspects WAY too quickly for me to get into the siblings relationship. There was no mention of any previous feelings for each, some sort of confession I would have expected before they were naked and in bed. Even after their hiking and nude beach dates, no mention of attraction or love. In short, you're missing half of what makes a incest story worth reading...3*

coyote62coyote62almost 3 years ago

Loved it. Sounds like a great time cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to the next part.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading this, but it could have been better. While I don't necessarily agree with Demosthenes about the need for a previous attraction, I do agree wholeheartedly that more motivation through a mutual attraction building into romance and love is needed to take this story from 'meh' to good. It's also obvious that you've never been to a nude beach either. I've never seen any sexual activity on a nude beach. That's not why people go there.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 3 years ago

Assume if the writing was awkward, but not enough to make an issue out of. That might improve with practice and being conscious of the fact that rewriting sentences, paragraphs, sections isn't a bad thing but a prerequisite.

The plot was overused and failed at accomplishing anything successfully that could have redeemed it.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

A quickly paced gem. The next parts will hopefully include some nice backstory elements as well as how they sort out their feelings in the midst of their incest. Mom and Dad gonna be pissed; or are they?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was a good story until you added the friends in.

igfryigfryalmost 3 years ago

Such a boomer story. "Playing games on their phones" and "loser nerds"

You can just smell the boomer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story until the antics in the ocean. I couldn't get past my personal experience of the fact that the water in that area is completely freezing cold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
OK dumped a nude beach

NOT!!! my thing...

nashman1000nashman1000almost 3 years ago

I liked it - I wouldn't worry about the neg comments. It was an enjoyable story. I hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Potential, potential, potential, now to work on how to give this story some legs. Fail to do that and it will end far too soon.

4, for now. It is encouragement for what I hope will follow.

TomNJaxTomNJaxalmost 3 years ago

Really looking forward to the next chapter(s)!! Great story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story everything was perfect except your information about S.F. I was born there and the water is freezing all year. Mark Twain had said, "the coldest winter I ever knew was the summer I was in S.F." which is mostly foggy & cold all year. There are warm days when it is warm then everyone tries to get a tan. Your story is fantastic and you are an amazing writer. CHEERS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is very well written and it has a nice friendly brother-sister element along with Anna bring so open with her body and that they support each other. The descriptive dialogue is spot on and then the hard sex etc. really enhanced the story. Hopefully the sister-brother relationship will stay in this format and they'll get into more long term very HOT and HARD sex between them Cannot wait for more, thank you. Excellent writing style.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

"Do Me a Favor - Part 1" There, I fixed the title for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Playing 'Computer' games on their Phones?

Dorks? Loser Nerds? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it.

Looking forward toward a part 2.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
sweet

please continue

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Good story

Hope chapter 2 is more brother and sister.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

My unsolicited advice: Ignore the comments that nitpick. It was a good story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Great story. I like the characters and the story line. 5/5 stars. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Love this story and eager to read more please. I do love a sexy sibling romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nude beach for the first meeting!! A stupid sister who got conned by a married man and gets told what to do by friends. Stupid cuck brother

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 2 years ago

A little short, but you mentioned it was meant to continue. I hope you write a part two, because it just started getting interesting and just ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Purientplayer, this is your story! Do with it as you will. the storyline is a good one, however, I do agree it was rather fast-paced. Also, for an adult to knuckle under such petty pressure is cowardly on Anna's part. Very simply she could have told her so-called friends to fuck the hell off! I sure as hell would! Again though, this is "YOUR STORY." and you can tell me to fuck the hell off! Good writing and full speed ahead to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great! where's part 2??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous