Do Me a Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that feels good!" said Anna. "C'mon, let's all do it." So we all swam out and waited for a good-sized wave. Pretty soon one came along, and we all swam to catch it. As we rode it in, I felt someone bump into me, and we ended up kind of falling over each other. Then I felt the hand on my cock. I stood up. It was Monica. "Sorry," she said. "We kind of got tangled up there."

I didn't say anything, but reached out and took her hand and put it on my cock. "Are you sure?" she said. "What about Anna?"

"Anna won't mind. It's a nude beach, right."

She squeezed my cock and stroked it, and I found myself getting hard. "I like the response I'm getting," she said.

"Since we're being open, I should tell you that I'd really like to play with those boobs."

"And I'd really like to let you. But how do we do that without being seen?"

"Just kneel down," I said, "and turn around." We both did, and I put my arms around her and played with her breasts and nipples.

Then Anna and Shelley were upon us again. Anna came up to me and gave me a kiss, and felt my boner. "Are you hard?" she said, laughing. "Monica, what did you do to get him hard?"

"Ooh, I want to see!" said Shelley, and she came over and grabbed my cock.

By this time I was thoroughly confused, but Anna said, "It's okay. It's like Vegas. What happens here, stays here."

"I squeezed his cock and let him feel me up," said Monica. "You're a very lucky girl, Anna."

"Damn," said Shelley. "I missed all the fun."

"Can't have that," I said, and pulled her close to me. I rubbed her small boobs and pinched her nipples until she gasped. Then I took Anna in my arms and gave her a deep, loving kiss.

"Now I'm really hard," I said. "I'm gonna need to cool off before we go back on shore."

So we body surfed some more, and then walked back up to the blanket where the two dorks were still playing on their phones. "What the hell is wrong with them?" I whispered to Anna, but she just shrugged. We hung around for a while, then we all decided it was time to leave. We all got dressed and went to the parking lot. I told the two dorks that it was good to meet them, and shook hands, but got no response. Shelley gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and whispered, "Thank you," in my ear. Monica hugged me as well, pressing her breasts into me. She whispered, "If things don't work out with Anna, look me up."

And then we were alone in the car, on the way back to her place. "I can't thank you enough," Anna said. "You sold it, you were a big hit, and I won't have to go on a blind date with some asshole."

"Yeah, what's up with your friends? Why do they stay with those two?"

"Who knows. I don't care." She turned to face me. "You don't know what this weekend has done for me. For the first time since I broke up with Ed I feel really happy. More than that. I feel free."

"That's great," I said. "I have to say it was a pretty great weekend for me too."

"Oh, it's not over yet, buddy. Not by a long shot. Watching you with Monica and Shelley really turned me on. You think we can fit in one more session?"

I just grinned and looked at her.

Stay tuned for Part 2, coming soon.

12