Do-Me Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ted_subby
ted_subby
13 Followers

In Peter's fantasy, his newly won slave would drug him and I am certain that in our discussion about role-playing he figured that I would bring an untreated cloth and pretend that it had a drug on it. But I added my own twist. This is why I had asked you for a recommendation on the substance and technique a few weeks ago. In any case it worked like a charm and he was legitimately rendered unconscious for a couple of minutes.

When he awoke he was tied spread eagled and face up on his bed with his clothing removed, just as he had described to me, although I am sure that he thought he would have been awake during our role-playing. After his cobwebs cleared I noticed that he was gazing at me in awe though it was unclear if that was awe or fear. Either way, I enjoyed it. For the first time Peter actually looked submissive. The expression on his face was very cute.

Mistress, I had a strong yearning to reach for my implements of torture but they were not part of the scene and I had left them at home. I thought about finding something like a heavy wooden spoon in his kitchen but I stuck with the script.

I won't describe in detail the hand job I gave him. I wasn't feeling the "against his will" vibe which Peter was fantasizing about but it was clear that he enjoyed himself greatly. Mistress, being true to what you have told me, I do not hide from you my feelings so I admit that I enjoyed providing pure pleasure to Peter despite the discussions you and I have had about it, even though it would have pleased me much more had I been able to include legitimate pain and humiliation in the scene.

Afterwards, Peter was ecstatic and very appreciative of what I had done for him. That made me feel good, and not only because I felt that next time I would be able to integrate more of my own control into the situation.

Before our next encounter I talked on the phone with Peter about having more freedom while he is tied down to the bed. Mistress, having just typed that sentence I see that it seems strange. I was asking for more freedom as if I was a slave. I blush to think of that because as you know I am not a slave and especially not to any male. But perhaps I was initially acting as a sort of servant to Peter's needs.

Peter and I agreed that I would have more latitude for our next encounter. I had expected resistance to this idea but Peter said that at our most recent encounter that he had what he described as a very unusual and exciting feeling when I made him pass out for real and had a very sadistic look in my eyes. I had been thinking very sadistic thoughts at the time but my expression was one of pleasure so it was encouraging to me that I did not have to act for Peter to feel the submissive feelings we enjoy.

I felt that soon I would have him in the palm of my hands.

Our next encounter was very different from any of our previous scenes. I tied him down spread-eagled, naked, and face down to his bed and had at my disposal a few different instruments, any of which Peter had indicated is fine for me to use as long as the sensation was mild. I could sense that Peter went a long way emotionally to trust that I would not abuse him beyond his comfort level, notwithstanding the safe words we had previously agreed upon.

Mistress, as you know, I am an angel during a scene and would never dream of pushing anyone's limits. I do not dream, I take action!

I must say that I was very excited during this encounter. I frequently see males in helpless situations but Peter's situation of strong reluctance overcome with my own weeks of patience made his predicament very exciting to me. He was scared! As soon as I stepped back a bit from having tied down his last limb his breathing was accelerated, his head was turned so he could look at me and his eyes were following every move I made, and I could just sense that he was terrified.

I am sadistic but I have a heart. It felt like weakness on my part at the time as I showed mercy by caressing his back a bit. You taught me that it is not weakness, though, to do what I want to do to a helpless male whether that is torture, tickling, making love, caressing, or anything else I want to do. I should have remembered it at this time because I felt a moment of weakness.

Peter calmed down somewhat so I ventured to tease him by whispering in his ear "You will be screaming in agony" before I went to retrieve the first implement. Peter must have recognized that I was playing with him as his rate of breathing only slightly increased.

His breathing quickened much more over the next minute as I started stroking him lightly with the lighter of my two floggers I brought. I wanted to start off mostly on his butt with a familiar implement even though the other time I used it caused too much pain, but then before there was enough force behind the strokes to cause much if any pain I switched to the heavy paddle I brought and whacked him on the butt.

Peter yelped and his body jerked. I paused after the one whack to give him time to react and to my relief he did not panic and seemed ready for more. I felt almost drunk with freedom, considering all of our past encounters. Peter turned his head with fear to watch me stroll from one side of the bed to the other and his body tensed as I slowly raised the paddle for him to see. I brought the paddle down with a huge amount of apparent windup and force and he jerked his body but the blow I delivered was light and not painful, causing him to exhale in relief.

It was so delicious to watch Peter's cute butt tense and relax as he lay there at my mercy. I almost wanted to simply continue to tease and not hurt him but that would go too much against my sadistic nature and given the freedom to apply pain I did not want to waste the opportunity.

So I let him have it, albeit slowly. From his perspective I wailed away on his butt rotating among the two different paddles and the crop but there wasn't much force behind the blows and I decreased the force even further whenever he started groaning in pain. It was in reality a very light scene but it was fun because I was able to adjust the level of pain at my whim and I could feel the power transfer. Peter was a lot of fun, too. He seemed to be enjoying himself the entire 20 minutes and the times between blows when I was just stalking him or purring threats in his ear elicited some good begging for mercy, clear indications of his enjoyment. Mistress, you know that I enjoy good male groveling!

When the scene was over and I untied him, Peter lunged at me and we hugged for a long time. He was so grateful that I felt certain he would continue to loosen the restrictions we had on our playtime for future scenes. I wanted to throw him on the bed and use him for my own pleasure but I held off until a future encounter. In retrospect, I probably could have taken my pleasure from him but at that time I did not want to go beyond what we had agreed upon because I was concerned about pushing him too far.

Chapter 3: Submission

In our next encounter Peter allowed me increased freedom and we experimented with something which scared him. I brought my violet wand and at first he was almost freaked out. It was adorable to see him sweating and nervous just from the thought of electricity but I assured him that it was very safe and the settings I would use caused little pain. He was shaking like a leaf as I applied static electricity to his arm but his entire body relaxed as he realized that there was no pain, only a tingling sensation. I increased the intensity and still he was fine with it.

Then Peter surprised me and asked if I would tie him up and use the violet wand on him. At my whim!

This was a big moment between us because it not only told me that he trusted me with a very scary device which was new to him, even though we had the safe words in place, but also that he actively wanted to submit to me. I almost had a tear in my eye but managed not to reveal too much of myself to this male.

I tied him down face up spread-eagled on the bed, naked of course, and he looked at me with sincere terror and pleading in his eyes. What a lovely sight! I just sat on the bed and smiled at him for a minute, taking in the pleasure of his submission and the sight of his obvious fear. I moved a bit suddenly to turn towards him and his body jerked in fear. He tried to laugh off his needlessly fearful reaction but he was clearly embarrassed about it.

At this point I was tempted to caress his body to calm him down but I went in the other direction. I smiled and, brandishing the wand, I looked at him as a torturer looks at her victim. I moved closer and could feel the fear emanating from his body as he strained against the rope. I powered on the electricity and Peter whimpered at the buzzing sound. I slowly moved the wand towards the side of his upper torso and his eyes followed the wand's every movement while his breathing was very erratic.

Mistress, at this point I gave in to my primal instincts. Typically that would mean applying extra pain because you know how much I enjoy that but this time it meant lunging at him and covering his mouth in a long kiss. At first Peter pulled back in fear that I was going to hurt him but he quickly adjusted and it was a wonderful kiss. When I ended the kiss he clearly wanted more.

Then my typical primal instincts activated and with the violet wand I zapped the hell out of his fully erect dick. His screaming and thrashing was delicious! I should have been more reserved because after all Peter was new to submission, not counting what he used to call submission, and he was not a pain slut at all. He didn't safe word and remained erect so I allowed myself to keep going, although I gave him breaks between zaps and did not zap him for more than a half-second at a time. I was proud of him for taking the pain and not using the safe word.

When I was done with him in that area I caressed him there and his thrashing and screaming in pain turned into thrusts and moans of pleasure. I used the wand on other areas of his skin while continuing the hand job. I could see the conflict in Peter's facial expression between the pain and fear from the wand's zap on his skin and the utter joy he felt from the hand job. I enjoyed the moaning and groaning sounds he was making.

In Peter's mind I believe that he was certain I would continue this mixture of pain and pleasure to climax but, Mistress, I learned from the best. Thank you for your tutelage. I set the wand aside and he was getting closer and closer to a happy ending but I stopped all contact and his moans turned into whining and whimpering, thrusting himself into empty air. I stepped off the bed and Peter begged me but I paid him no apparent mind and went into the kitchen.

I returned with a bag of a few ice cubes and applied one directly to the underside of his package. He made that cute breathy sound males often make when ice is applied there, not just from the physical pain of the sudden temperature change but from the emotional dismay of going from heaven to hell. I love it!

After a minute his manhood was reduced to a flaccid state and poor Peter was whimpering. I hovered over his face and asked him if the baby would like a pacifier while he cried, then he did actually cry after I put the pacifier in his mouth and told him to suck on it. As you know, Mistress, I love to reduce a male to tears with a binky in his mouth.

Having satisfied myself at Peter's expense I rewarded him with the hand job he craved and deserved. I could not help but laugh at him as he continued to weep and suck on the pacifier as he moaned in pleasure. Probably for the first time in his life his emotions were out of control and I felt great satisfaction and pleasure as though I had deflowered a virgin. But that would actually be for our next session.

Afterwards, I allowed Peter to bask in the afterglow before I removed his pacifier and untied his hands and feet. He did not move at first and I wasn't certain whether or not he wanted help sitting up but he looked at me with an expression of, well, I can't describe it except as an expression of love. Or perhaps it was an expression of gratitude. I opened my arms as an invitation and he sat up and then hugged me as he laid his head against my breast.

Mistress, I know that some males might do this as a way to access my breast but that was not the case here. Peter was emotionally devastated in a way and needed comforting, which I was very happy to provide. Indeed, he cried and sobbed as I hugged him to my chest.

We stayed in our aftercare embrace for 15 minutes which is almost a record for me and usually only needed after the most extreme torture scenes. In truth, I believe that Peter was fine after a few minutes as he had stopped crying and his breathing had returned to normal but his soft purring of pleasure made me want to hold him and pet his head forever.

Once our embrace ended and I asked Peter if he was okay, he and I talked for at least a half hour about the scene, his new feelings of submission, and life in general. As I mentioned earlier, Peter is wonderful to talk with. He told me that this was the best day in his life by far and that really warmed my heart.

Mistress, I am going to send this assignment report to you now even though I am not finished with my subject. If you see any errors or issues, please do not hesitate to let me know. I greatly value your input and could not dream of having a better mentor. Thank you.

Chapter 4: Respect

Mistress, as you know I have the highest respect for you. You are beyond just being an expert. You are truly a Goddess whom I admire and trust.

However, in this case I humbly submit that you are mistaken in your judgment and I place the blame for that squarely on my shoulders.

I am not falling in love with this male. I know that my writing makes it seem as though my emotions are out of control at times but it is just that I am not used to working with someone as raw and new as this male. This is my first time attempting to convert a do-me sub and it has been an enlightening experience for both of us. But it is not love I feel, only pleasure and satisfaction.

My work is not complete. The male has made great progress but it remains to be seen whether or not he could be a true submissive for more than just one or two scenes.

Thank you for your concern and for not ending my assignment prematurely. I will be vigilant for what you suggest and will continue to maintain control of my emotions at all times. I very much appreciate your continued guidance and wisdom. I will be careful.

Chapter 5: Work

Mistress, I did remain vigilant for what you cautioned against. In my next encounter with the male I wanted to focus on emasculation which I felt would be difficult for the male, Peter, who had made it clear in our previous conversations that he was not turned on by the thought of wearing women's clothing or other male ego endangering activities. This was my game, though, and I was in charge as Peter allowed me freedom to lead him with surprises.

Peter agreed to set aside several hours for our next encounter. When I arrived and opened the large bag of goodies I had brought, Peter positively blushed. He seemed close to objecting but after his face showed initial protest it then gradually transformed into submission, a look which I know very well.

This time when I told Peter to strip he was hesitant but compliant. I started out by putting a small bra on him. His face was a very cute shade of red and I couldn't help but laugh at him which added a bit more color to his face.

When I pulled out from my bag bright red nail polish, Peter was visibly shaken and his face turned somewhat white. Trying to avoid protesting, he instead gave a small whimper and then pulled back his hands and asked if we could skip this part. Really, his voice was a whine which was exciting for me to hear compared to his usual deep voice because it re-affirmed his acknowledgment of the power I had to show or deny him mercy. Mercy was not on the agenda! I gave him a stern look and he quickly reached out his hand for me to apply his paint of torment.

Peter's facial expression was priceless, like a puppy which had lost his Master. As I applied bright red polish to his fingernails I could feel the power being drained from poor Peter's psyche. It was a delicious feeling.

And when I knelt and started to paint his toenails he did not move an inch. His legs were slack with resignation as I moved his feet around to complete my work. Peter was not able to meet my gaze as I applied base, blush, eye liner, eye shadow, and mascara to his beautifully humiliated face and it looked like he was holding back from crying at times.

I always enjoy applying makeup to males, especially if it is emotionally difficult on them. I gave Peter words of encouragement – or humiliation as he likely interpreted it – such as how good he is beginning to look and how he will get so used to it that he will want this done every day. When I used the word cute it seemed to perk him up and he gave me a shy smile before he quickly looked away. That lightened his mood and I could see that the application of makeup became more bearable. Once his toes were dry I had Peter put on black fishnet stockings and a pair of my pink panties. I had decided not to risk ruining his attractive hair.

I pretended that we were done and Peter seemed relieved. We then moved on to the main event.

I helped him step into bright red high heels. As I wrapped the extra straps and began to apply padlocks Peter nervously asked what I am doing. With two pronounced clicks I felt the satisfaction of ownership and told my feminine male to walk around inside the room. His balance was poor and a couple of times he needed help to retain his balance. As he passed by the bed for the fifth time around I made my move.

I lunged at him and roughly threw him on the bed. I sat on his stomach and slapped his face, chest, and arms several times as he feebly tried to protect himself. During this time I yelled at him "Bitch you can't fuck with me! I'm going to hurt you bad you fucker! You're my bitch and I'm going to fuck your brains out!" Then I grabbed his wrists together and handcuffed them to a loop in the headboard. Once he was secured I pulled his ankles up and cuffed them to the headboard one at a time, which was not difficult as he had stopped struggling once the handcuffs had clicked into place. I stepped back and watched his cute ass held in position and ready for me as he was lying on his back with his body was folded in two with his wrists and ankles cuffed to the headboard above his head.

Mistress, I want to thank you again for helping me see that bigger is better, regardless of the level of discomfort. A dildo does not need to represent a real male's cock and the one you helped me choose works great, thin at the end, ridged with those unusual shapes along the shaft, wide at the base, and 10" long. I stepped into the strap-on and lubed it up.

I fucked my feminine male. I pulled his panties down and fucked him long and hard and it was great.

When Peter first saw the dildo his eyes popped wide and he started struggling again but he could barely move. All during our encounter so far he had resisted attempting any real protest because he was trying to please me and instead would simply whine and beg, acknowledging my authority. But the site of the dildo moving closer to his virgin ass broke his resolve and he used all of his vocal skills to convince me not to violate him.

It's too big. It will hurt. I can't handle that. How dare you. You don't have the right. I respect his persuasion skills and allowed him time to attempt to change my mind but it was of course to no avail. He was sweating and shaking in fear so I reached through his legs and caressed his head which calmed him down as he pressed his cheek against my hand. His protests turned into just some whimpering as I pulled my hand back and prepared to enter him.

ted_subby
ted_subby
13 Followers