Do Not Spill It!

Story Info
A submissive guy serving his alpha friends.
851 words
4.17
24.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wantmoree
wantmoree
26 Followers

I was just getting out of the shower when I got notification for a new message on my phone:

"Hey, long time no see. I am in the town, wanna meet up? Dennis"

I felt like my heart missed a beat. Last time I saw Dennis was over a year ago when I finished that crazy chastity belt challenge. Fuck, how did he remember me? The phone rang again:

"I am just watching some game on TV with friends. You can come over. It was fun last time, but it's not about that. Just want to hang out. You can leave at any time if you want"

"Oh yeah" I said to myself, "just as innocent as the last time". Even though he was basically owning me with that belt last time I can't deny it was hot as fuck. I started to remember how it went and my dick got hard.

"Hey, send me the address." I replied.

--

In about an hour I was knocking at the door in some modern apartment building. And he answered, just as I remember him. Toned body, thick dark hair, charming smile. He was in very good mood, obviously a bit drunk. "Hey mate! Welcome, come on in, don't be shy" he said as some other guy burst into laughter deeper in the appartement. "Hey, Dennis" I replied a bit nervously and stepped inside.

I put my shoes on and jacked off and followed him to the living room. There were three other guys sitting around the TV and... of course, I could have expected something like that, some dude, kneeling next to a window. He had a mask, but otherwise was naked. He was locked in prisoner's handcuffs connecting ankles and hands. Free enough to move around with a beer I suspected. He moved a little and revealed a chastity belt on his dick. The exact one I was wearing for a month. And a collar around his neck with a red flashing light. Electro I thought and noticed the remote on the coffee table. He looked at me quickly and turned his face back to the floor instantly.

"Hey guys, this is Michael, the guy I told you about" said Dennis. "A year or so ago we met and he was my obedient bitch for a month" the guys grinned a bit. "Dennis does that, yeah" said one of them.

Dennis looked at me and asked "Wanna join? I thought you would like some reward for the last time".

I did not even hesitate, I did not want to miss this out. I sit on the free chair and said "Do you have a beer?". The masked guy stood up and left for the kitchen and came back with an opened beer a few moments later. I took it and watched him to go back to his place.

The night continued. We were watching some football match and chatting. The masked guy was taking care of us. Fetched drinks, served food, nothing special. I was at my fifth beer when Dennis stood up in front of him, pulled his dick out and said "lick it". I was a bit surprised.

Someone muted the TV and we were all watching as he gave him blowjob for the next ten minutes. Some of the other guys started to jerk off. I was hard. Dennis then pulled his cock out of his mouth, obviously satisfied, but not finished. He approached me with his still throbbing, rock hard dick and asked "Do you want to finish? You give the best blowjobs".

My heart was beating. I immediately recalled the last time I saw his dick so up close I was kneeling with my legs and hands tied and a line of random guys were waiting for their turn to shoot their hot load in my neck or on my face. Now everyone was looking at me, waiting for my answer. I felt the alcohol in my head and my horny, hard dick in pants. At that point he was slapping his cock on my cheeks.

"Yes sir" I answered obediently and started to suck it. Slowly at first and slowly increased speed. It did not take long and I felt his warm cum running down my tongue. He put his hand over my mouth to be sure I swallow. Then he bent forward and said "get naked".

As I was stripping my clothes and revealing my six pack and boner he asked "Do you want to leave? You can, but if you stay, you will follow my rules, just as the last time."

"I want to stay" I replied and watched him as he put me in the same predicament as the guy in the mask. Everyone saw me, so no need for the mask. He pulled the second second chastity belt, smiling at me. When I got soft I felt tight steel around my balls and dick. He put an unlocked lock to secure the chastity, looked at me and said "Once I lock it, you are mine again. Last chance to back off."

wantmoree
wantmoree
26 Followers