Do Not Try This Alone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other customers looked at him, as he sat in the floor before his sexy young blonde. Particularly because there were seats just beside her, and he was doing nothing in the floor but waiting. It is like August was finding ways to always signal to everybody he was her bitch. And Jonathan was unable to resist his keyholder daughter in any way.

When the attendant brought back the six pairs that August wanted to try in boxes, he began to unbox them for her. But quickly she cut him off by flirtatiously telling him.

"Thanks sugar, but no need. That is what my shopping helper is for."

And winked an eye at him, as she flipped her newly glamorized hair at him as well.

And Jonathan was astounded at the feeling of simultaneous humiliation, and jealousy, that triggered in him.

But the middle aged male attendant smiled at August, and replied.

"Sure thing Miss. Let me know if I can help with anything. Anything at all."

And ogling August as he walked away, took his leave.

August then turned to the suitor before her and scolded him.

"Well, what are you waiting for?! Shoes on my foot, off! Shoes in the boxes, on! And be respectful about it!"

Which caused some of the shoppers around them to gasp, glance at them, and whisper among themselves.

Tears were actually beginning to well in the young humiliatrix's date eyes. But her father held it together.

And yet, as he slid each shoe off her beautiful daughter's delicate feet. As he put each shoe back on, he began to shiver like a struck tuning fork. He had not put shoes on August since she was a young child. And now, much more than a decade later, the experience was a whole other thing. The touch of her foot in his hand burned. And yet he wanted to bend down and worship her. Lick her soles. Suck her toes. Kiss her arches. He looked down at her feet. And she looked down at his face. As he worshipped her in his mind. And she scorned him in hers. To all around, the sight of the 40 year old man on his knees serving the 20 year old woman enthroned before him was D/s erotic enough you could see the see the looks of "scandal!" on some of them. But the father daughter couple were in a world a bit of their own. And Jonathan was falling in the trap of a fetish that left him mindless. He wanted to make love to his daughter's feet. And he wanted to make love to the shoes she was wearing. And that was evident in the devotion he served her with, as her shoe valet. All of this was exacerbated by the fact August had newly polished toe nails. And her father's caged penis was once again wetting the crotch of his pants for all to see.

After almost an hour of that, August settled on a pair of strappy sandals that crisscrossed up her foot, and ankles, high and dense enough to almost seem open booties. They were black suede. Killer heeled. And they were truly fuck me shoes. Jonathan took a mental picture, from less than a foot way, of his daughter's feet in those shoes. And fantasized about jacking off to the image someday. His baby girl was truly fucking with his mind, he realized. Till she said.

"Go and pay these shoes. I'll keep them on, but I still want the box. And I want you to carry my old shoes by hand."

And there was steel in her eyes that too her father aback.

So once again he went to the register, and swiped his credit card for another $500. Still. Could have been worse. But this shopping trip with the hot young blonde, err... his baby girl!, was beginning to add up.

As he did that, the middle aged male attendant came back to put the other shoes away. But as he started August told him, once again flirtatiously.

"Do not worry sugar. Leave them be there. That loser will also put them back in the boxes for you. Then you can take them. Is that not so, Jonathan?"

And as Jonathan heard what his daughter called him to that other man that was ogling her, his eyes closed. His heart hurt. And tears welled. But he said.

"Yes, August."

And went on his knees again to finish the job he had left undone.

To the scorn of the man that looked at him like some kind of pathetic wimp. Like some kind of morally ruined, sexually cutoff cuckold, which he was getting a bit of the taste of for sure.

*****

On their next destination at the mall Jonathan was beginning to look more and more pathetic. He was carrying August's personal bag. Her shopping bag from the beauty salon. Her shopping bag, with an empty box, from the luxury shoe store. And her old shoes by hand, as she had instructed. Meanwhile August strutted a few paces in front of him. In her femme fatale makeover, and her fuck me shoes. And more men were devouring her with their eyes yet.

Jonathan could not believe the woman in front of him. He could not believe the sheer sexuality that his baby girl exuded. She was quite the sex symbol. She was looking more and more like an exquisite-high-class-tart. Most sluts were just sluts, but looking at his daughter he realized there were a select few that were exquisite-high-class-tarts and that was a whole separate breed. And August exemplified it. Jonathan's manhood, ached and wept badly.

And yet August was not done tormenting her father. Next she led him to an apparel store. A young sexy urban apparel store for rich daddy's girls and trophy younger wives on their night out. Full of pretty little tops and bottoms of all kinds. But with a style that played more with disclosure and texture, a low rise here, a halter there, in satins, lace, denim, leather and other such materials, than it played in color. The colors were mostly conservative monochromes. White, black, gray, red, gold. Though Jonathan always thought such basic but bold monochromes popped out with much more elegant sex appeal that the rainbow collage stuff. He fantasized about his temptress daughter in one of those getups even before they entered the store.

August meanwhile, by the look on her father's face, knew this destination was going to be a test of his strength. As she led him in once again, trailing her like her pussy whipped valet.

Inside, August wasted little time picking sexy tops and bottoms form the racks. Most of her tops where abbreviated in some form. Halters, crops, cold shoulders, open backs. And white, black or gray. Her bottoms were of a narrower choice. Mostly denim, though she did pick a couple of leathers, and always low rise type pants. Meanwhile, she shoved them all on Jonathan, who looked like an overburdened shopping assistant. Once again, any and all in the store started looking at him as some middle aged man seriously pussy whipped by his young date. And the humiliated puppy dog eyes did hurt the empathetic daughter a little bit. But she was coming more and more to the conclusion with all this, she was giving her lonely and sexually frustrated father exactly what he needed. She continued to play the part of cock-teasing, exploiting, denying pretty-little-thing without missing a beat. And when she had enough tops and bottoms to choose from, went back to the changing room, with human clothes rack in tow.

In the changing room a young woman said to the middle-aged man young woman couple.

"Hello! Let me help you with that! No need to overload yourself like that."

But as she had done already that day August interjected.

"No, no worries. He likes that. Touching the things that touch me. That is how he gets his pleasure."

And the young female attendant said.

"Ok! Let me know if your need anything."

Back at August only, having understood Jonathan's opinion did not count.

Jonathan. His ego crushed by the day already, wondered if he would never be able to return to this mall.

August meanwhile picked a top and bottom pair, and went into a changing room behind a curtain. While her date. Her cock-teased and humiliated father, waited just outside with an overflowing pile of clothes.

When she was done changing she stepped out to model for her father. Strutting and twirling. A cock-teasing routine that was completely off the charts.

August wore an ultra-low rise pair of going out jeans and a white crop top that left nothing hidden of her navel or waist. It barely covered her hips and just about missed uncovering her pelvis too. And her father almost swooned from the young slim blonde's killer midriff. And every time he thought of her like that, sexually, a decreasingly small voice in his head reminded him "it is your daughter you are thinking about!". But it was decreasingly small. August was rapidly becoming the humiliating cock-tease of his wettest nightmares.

"Jonathan! Close your mouth. Keep your saliva in. You like?"

And she swung her hips like dancing in a club.

That was cruel!

"Ok. A cat ate your tongue!"

She said loud enough to embarrass him. Again. But indeed Jonathan bit his tongue.

So August went back in and changed the top for a very slim fitting gray turtleneck that bared her shoulders and nothing else. When she stepped out she strutted with more haughtiness this time. Like an Empress. Indeed Jonathan thought this top had much more the elegant classy-Domme look. Not that loud vinyl catsuit Dominatrix look. But the dominant sexy female CEO look. And not for the first time this afternoon, his manhood groaned in its cage.

"Jonathan. Ready to surrender?"

August demanded with both jest and sass. And she could see the struggle in her father's eyes, and at a certain level was happy she was exceeding her own expectations. Giving him what he needed.

Jonathan was too entranced by August to notice. But August did notice they were gaining an audience. One young male attendant was ogling her. Some costumers, male and female, were watching the show. Stunning young blonde clearly cock-teasing hard her middle aged suitor. And the fact she had her new makeover and shoes, made her look out of this world. Like some horny artist's vision of a contemporary urban Goddess. Or Empress.

And it went on and on. A pair of painted-on black leather pants. A Jessica Rabbit blood red halter neck, which went perfectly with her new blood red lips. August's struts, and spins. And her father bending over at the waist as it become more and more apparent he had monster truck blue balls.

Until August settled on a pair of ultra-low jeans that had a handful of buttons in the crotch instead of a zipper. And an off one-shoulder white top that bared her beautiful ivory skin not just in one shoulder, but in a slant, on the opposite side of her waist too. Like the shoes, too, she decided on keeping the set on. So she strutted with emasculated shopping assistant in tow, and approaching the young male attendant that was ogling her said.

"Hello sugar. Want to help a girl out?"

"Of course!"

Answered the young man. Looking at Jonathan nervously at first, but quickly deciding he was not a threat.

"My sugar daddy is going to pay for these. But I am going to wear them now. Can you help cutting the tags off?"

And the young man's eyes popped out. And tears welled in Jonathan's eyes. As jealous cutoff cuckold, or protective father, he could not even tell. Either way, he felt in no position to step in.

Meanwhile the young man went for some scissors and came back. And August upon his return gave him a flirtatious smile. The young man looked at August a little nervously and said.

"Ms...I need to get to the tags."

And August said.

"But of course! Do what you have to do!"

And like a complete trollop she swung her hip at him. Waist bared.

The young man salivated and wet his lips. And then he reached into the low-rise jeans August was wearing. Pulled one tag out of her hipline. And cut it. Having helped himself to the slim young blonde's body some, like at an all you can eat buffet. Then he went the other way, reaching under the asymmetrical off one shoulder, slanted crop top. Pulled one tag out. And cut it. Again not too subtly helping himself to August's body.

Jonathan felt like an eunuch. As another man all but fondled his date. His date! He should be protective father right now! Instead he was jealous lover. And he knew it. And it made him feel guilt and shame. But he also knew that was not entirely his own fault. That it was to a large extend because August was fucking with his mind. Badly. But oh so good! Was it not that what humiliatrixes did to you? They fucked with your mind? Scrambled your brain? Till you did not know right from wrong, normal from abnormal, anymore? And even as he lusted after his own daughter, Jonathan realized he had never had his mind fucked as good as she was fucking it now.

"Here are the tags Ms."

"Give them to my paypig. He gets to pay, since he does not get to touch."

And the young man's eyes went wide at the declaration August was making. At outing her date so humiliatingly.

Jonathan just picked up the tags from the young man and waited for further instructions.

Then August asked and flirted with the young man some more.

"I need some accessory to accentuate this set a bit more. Maybe something for the hips. A belt. Have something that fits the bill?"

And the young man said.

"Of course! We have the perfect belt! Wait just a second!"

And he went to a rack to retrieve the object in question. And brought back a black suede hip belt that clearly would not hold anything up. But was stylish and sexy to look at. And handed it to August. But August refused it, and said.

"I need your help putting it on. Show me how to wear it..."

Loaded with innuendo. And the young man's eyes popped out again. And Jonathan wallowed in despair again, as the young man reached around his daughter's hips with belt in one hand. Circled back forward with one end of the belt in each hand, rubbing August's upper buttocks and hips full circle on the way forward. Laced one end of the belt through the other. Basically groping one side of August's pelvis as he did. And let the long end of the belt fall down one of her thighs. Adjusting it there, a little to the left, then to the right of her long slim leg, just to grope her some more. The belt screamed "fuck me", highlighting August slender hips, inviting pelvis, and provocative thighs.

And the store attendant, and Jonathan, were not the only men in the store to give August a good look. Up and down.

And August said.

"I like it!! Can he have the tag?"

And the attendant said, lifting the tag in his hand.

"Already have it here. I guessed you would like it."

And handed it to the poor older man that was clearly not going to be getting any with the exquisite svelte blonde.

$500 dollars at the register more on Jonathan's credit card, and even more pain than that on his testicles, and the cock-teasing daughter, cock-teased father couple were on their way to another store.

*****

On their way there Jonathan was again made to carry August's old clothes by hand, not in a bag. Burdened a few steps behind her he really made a sorry sight. And was incredible tormented by the sex appeal of the Goddess before him, that seemed to reach greater highs each time. And was tormented that all men in the mall seemed about ready to descend upon her like a pack of hungry wolves. And he felt impotent to do anything about anything except suffer. Jonathan was deep in subspace and at his daughter's mercy. And August knew that and kept a good eye on him. She did not want to overplay her hand. Make an irreparable mistake. But so far her father seemed capable of handling a little more.

So she strutted like a 20 year old Goddess with her pet in tow to their final destination.

When Jonathan arrived he could not believe what August seemed intent on putting him through next. The store before them was a lingerie store. And not your typical mainstream kind. But the provocative high end kind. Where brides, high class escorts, and trophy wives get their gear. And he could do nothing but follow as August lead him inside.

As he walked inside, loaded like a butler, and awkward like the loser who is not getting any from his date, he felt super self-conscious. Like there was no way he belonged there. But his young svelte blonde date wasted no time in perusing the stands again, picking a number of bra and panty sets that made Jonathan feel faint.

Most of the sets August picked were black. Most of them lace, but there was some satin too. Most of her bra selections skewed towards bandeaus, bralettes, balconettes and other bra types that really only a girl like her could pull off. Thinner, lighter pieces a woman had to have firm small breasts, like a nubile teenager, to wear. Not the kind of full coverage push-ups many women seemed to prefer. And Jonathan knew that indeed the thinner, lighter pieces would actually look much better on August. And for a brief moment of clarity he remembered it was his daughter he was thinking about! But he did not care at the moment about that. She was a young, svelte, blonde temptress.

Similarly most of the panty selections August made were not your typical high waisted dental floss stuff. They were much lower waisted. And even though they were going to leave a good amount of hip and pelvic bone out in the open, they were not too high on the thigh nor did they leave her buttocks to air. More like low rise hipsters and the like. He also understood August had a stellar midriff to flaunt, and plenty long legs so there was no need to make them look longer. Indeed he understood a heavier, shorter legged woman could not pull that kind of stuff off, but August could. And Jonathan feared he was in for a world of pain now...

Indeed after loading him with her choices, August commanded her father.

"Jonathan, come with me."

And headed to the changing rooms.

Jonathan really felt out of place this time. Like a pervert, hanging out in the hall of the changing booths, while his young nubile date changed into the first set. When she opened the curtain to model for him, in nothing but the first set, her new heels, and her new makeover, Jonathan almost had a heart attack. And that was no exaggeration or joke. He felt pain in his chest, and some difficulty breathing. His daughter had a thigh gap. And a sloping valley between her small firm breasts that made a sort of breast gap too. And to Jonathan they were sublime. August, meanwhile, simply asked him, as she struck one leg out and placed one hand in her hip.

"What do you think? Do you like?"

"Yes August, I do like."

Answered the cock-teased lover and father, in a breathy strained voice.

"Tell me how it compares to this one."

Said August as she stepped back in to change into the next ensemble.

When she stepped back out, to Jonathan it hardly made a difference. Another near heart attack. And deep, deep, deep ache in his groin. In a brief moment of clarity it occurred to Jonathan, that August gave her mother a run for her money. And not just because she was younger now. She gave the 20 year old version of her mother a run for her money. And he decided life had played a cruel joke on him. Giving him a stunner daughter he could not marry and breed.

A couple of sets in, August stepped back out to say.

"Oops! Wrong size, can you get me the 34B, 4 or S panties, size of these? Tic Toc!"

And stepped back in.

Jonathan felt incapable of doing it actually. But he headed to the racks to try.

When he got there, without August, he really felt like a perv. And that the attendants were looking at him like he was a perv. It occurred to him that if he actually were more attractive a man that would not be the case. And the sting of August's words a month ago, that he had to shape up and clean up, came back to him.

But he found the right size and despite his shame and insecurity he headed back to the changing rooms hall. Where a female attendant intercepted him and asked him, seemingly polite, but really accusatory.

"Can I help you?"

And blocked his way. He knew he had a right to be there. He had a date in the rooms! But he could see in the woman's eyes she did not believe he had anybody or belonged in the store at all. And that silent assessment stung.