Do Not Try This Alone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did manage, with a shaky voice, to say.

"My... girlfriend is in the changing rooms and wanted me to bring this size set."

But the woman merely lifted her eyebrows incredulously at him.

"The only customer in there right now is a beautiful young lady."

And even though she did not say it she implied "who cannot possibly be your girlfriend!"

And Jonathan understood the implication and it stung. What about my daughter! He thought. Would you believe she is my daughter or I am too much of a loser for that too? He thought, but did not say it.

Meanwhile, August knew what was going on. But decided to let the situation extend a little bit. Make Jonathan uncomfortable, before she decided to cut him a break. And stepping out the booth said.

"Oh, hi Honey! What is taking you so long?!"

And watched as the attendant felt forced to let Jonathan through to her.

With that, August tried that set too. And modeled it for her father too. And watched him as he stood bent at the waist, likely in some intense genital pain in his cock cage. And deciding she had toyed with her father enough, settled on a set. A black lace hipster and balconette pair with some white details that truly flattered her. And once again, taking the tags off, kept the set on. And sent Jonathan to pay. A final $500, for a $2000 total shopping spree. And as they left the store, she made him carry her old set by hand through the mall.

*****

The walk back to the car, was the most agonizing for Jonathan yet. He was in a high state of arousal, having been cock-teased hard by his exquisite young blonde daughter August. He was in deep subspace from episode after episode of subtle erotic humiliation, most of it in public for the eyes of half the mall to see. And he was deeply frustrated in chastity, and without any reasonable hope of satisfaction. Something his humiliatrix daughter had never even suggested he was going to get. So he was in exquisite agony, in a daze, as if walking through a fog.

August meanwhile strutted ahead of her father, as he carried all her stuff like a butler behind her, having paid for all her expensive purchases and treatments like her paypig. And she was in a sense satisfied with what she had achieved. He was increasingly sexually into her. She was not into him in return, but as a daughter, she wanted him to be ok. And she had found out a little cruel heaven from a pretty slim blonde like herself was like a drug that he craved in his life. So, for now, out of a very open minded sense of filial love she had decided to oblige. So she was content she could feel the subspace of her father and suitor behind her.

When August and Jonathan got to the car August instructed Jonathan.

"Put my stuff in the trunk and organize it. Be careful about it."

Like an Empress instructing her subject. Which she knew would give her father's lust an extended lease of life. Then she went to the driver seat. The driver seat of her father's SUV, which she commandeered when this day began. And got in it like she was the owner and more generally the woman in charge. She made a point of strutting her new look to full effect those last few steps, and she could tell the impact her new look and getup was having on her father. Then, when she had taken her place behind the wheel but before she turned on the engine she said again.

"Jonathan, come over here beside me. Then pull your pants down and kneel."

And she could hear her father's gasp of panic as he said.

"Yes, August."

And did it.

The parking lot was open. But fortunately another large SUV was parked just their driver side, giving the father-daughter couple some privacy for what was to happen next. As no sooner had Jonathan obeyed his daughter, she said to him.

"I am going to take off your penis tube. But you will go back in, in just a few of minutes. I need to know we are not going to have a problem with that, Jonathan. Or you stay locked. Understood?"

And though her father was not sure what to expect. Was this a cause for celebration or trepidation? He said.

"Yes August! Thanks August!"

As he looked up from the hard asphalt ground of the parking lot where he kneeled. August by this point was much more than his daughter. And much more than a woman. She was a Goddess of sex. An Empress of despair. As she sat, like an ultra-desirable alpha woman, high up in the driver seat of his SUV. Her highlighted blonde waves. Her smoky sapphire blue eyes. Her glossy red blood lips. Her midnight black nails. Her killer strappy heels. Her exquisite ultra-low rise jeans. Her seductive asymmetrical off one shoulder, semi-crop top. And the fuck-me lacy lingerie that showed where the top or jeans failed to cover, and even where they did cover. As the black bra filtered through the subtly see through white top. All items which Jonathan had paid for this afternoon.

August then unlocked and removed the tube from Jonathan's penis as promised. And as it grew large and free for the first time in a month, she instructed him, adding a dismissive hand gesture of disgust.

"Now lay that thing of yours against the driver door sill."

Which made Jonathan's heart beat in fear. He felt that left his manhood utterly vulnerable. And he no longer knew what to expect from his daughter. He did not know this version of her. But he did it, and said.

"Yes August."

The superb young lithe blonde before him then lifted her left foot, clad in the provocative high crisscrossing strappy black sandals Jonathan had just paid for her, and stepped on Jonathan's manhood. Trapping it between the sole of her shoe, and the SUV's door sill. Putting pressure on it.

Jonathan winced, his heart beat hard, and he had a look of panic in his face. But was reassured when August told him.

"Jonathan, hold your hands behind your back. Then you can jack off to the pressure between my shoe and the sill."

And Jonathan could not believe the opportunity, wrapped in diabolical humiliation, his own daughter was presenting him with. He hardly recognized her as his daughter any more. As she was the living embodiment of the teasing, humiliating, denying, exquisite slim blonde of his wettest nightmares. And as he said.

"Yes August! Thank you August!"

He began to masturbate in the dirty, cruel vice in which his manhood was trapped. Even as a car passed behind them looking for a place to park. Even as August picked up her phone, and scrolled through her messages, looking bored. Which stung Jonathan. While he rutted like an animal between the sole of her shoe and the SUV's door sill.

It was a hard, dirty pair of surfaces to be using. But the sight of the 20 year old, lithe, sapphire blue eyes, dirty blonde seated before him was enough of a stimulant he could feel the pressure quickly rising in his still ringed scrotum. And in no time, he exploded powerfully under August's shoe. Pooling his own car's floor mat with his seed.

At first August did not move at all. Continued perusing her phone. Even as the last of Jonathan's pulses died away. He dared not speak up to her. But now he just felt she was literary just stepping on his manhood while having forgotten he was there. Which stung. Until a couple of minutes later she said.

"Oh! Jonathan. You are done? I could not tell."

Which stung even more. And lifting her foot, placed it right on top of the puddle of semen. And the gesture spoke volumes. "Your semen is waste. Not worth for anything other than trampling upon." It said. And vulnerable in the subdrop as he seemed to be, Jonathan broke into tears. Still kneeling on the parking long pavement, pants around his knees. His manhood lying limp on the SUV's door sill. His once upon a time baby girl fucking with his head. Badly.

August merely picked up the cock-cage tube she had in the center console and placed and locked it back on her father's manhood. Seeing him broken down again, she wondered whether she had a tendency to go too far. But did not do anything to soothe him there and then. She merely said.

"Penis in your pants. Pants up your legs. Back in your seat. Lets go. Tic toc!"

And let him do as directed and sob his way back into his seat.

But no longer had they exited the parking lot and were back on the road, than with her left hand on the steering wheel, August stretched her right one to Jonathan's left hand. And interlaced her fingers with his.

Jonathan's sobs lost much of their urgency immediately. And five minutes later they were completely gone.