Do Not Watch

Story Info
A man's conversion through porn.
1.6k words
4.64
23.4k
50

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do Not Watch"

Mark was an average guy, married but not all that happy, mostly because the fun had gone out of the marriage, at least for him. The sex had slowed to a trickle over the years, but being a committed man, he didn't seek opportunities with other women, he instead started watching porn and keeping himself satisfied with masturbation. When things slowed down in the bedroom, which seem to happen more often lately, he'd find time to log on to his computer and search through a few porn sites until he found something that excited him. This went on for a few years. I t wasn't ideal as far as his marriage went, but it did make the life more livable.

One evening, while the wife was off with some of her friends for a girl's night out, he logged on and began surfing. He was in need of a little relief and soon had viewed several porn sites but nothing seemed to really get his attention. In one of his searches he found and entry that simply stated, "Do not watch this video". Intrigued he of course clicked on the link and a video began playing on the screen. The video started showing various women, semi-nude and nude. Still curious he continued to watch. There was something in the background, a hum of some sort and occasionally the screen would flicker. At first he thought it was a computer glitch, but the hum became a little more pronounced and the flickering increased.

As he continued to watch, he felt his excitement rising and his dick getting hard. This confused him a little since the images he was seeing were just normal women in various stages of dress, nothing really explicit or out of the ordinary. Still his dick was responding to it so he continued to watch. The flickering was still increasing in frequency, and from time to time he could just make out something in the back ground. Occasionally, he caught enough to see what looked like an erection with something else in the background.

As he watched, he began unconsciously stroking his now hardening cock. The flickers started becoming more pronounced and he could definitely make out the hard cock in the fore ground, but not what was in the back ground. He noticed that the video was fairly long and even though he'd been watching for some time now, the video was only a short way into it's full length. He guessed that the flickering was a progression of some sort and if he continued to watch he would eventually see the whole image, so he forged on. What bothered him was his physical reaction to the video. His cock was as hard as it had ever been and he was really enjoying stroking it.

He continued to watch, checking the clock, he'd been at this for about 15 minutes. The flickering was now almost continuous now. He could clearly see the hard dick, nice size from the look of it, but he still couldn't make out the back ground images. They were obviously of people in some sort of sex act but the images were still fuzzy. He had stopped stroking himself because he was getting close to cumming and he wasn't yet ready to stop watching this video, but his cock was throbbing and the feel of it pulsing on its own was amazing.

He was so preoccupied with watching the video he hadn't really noticed that the hum had gotten louder. When he did notice it, he thought he could hear voices in the hum. Somebody was saying something but he couldn't quite make it out. As he considered the audio, the screen flickering suddenly changed. The flickering had become the main image and the nude women were showing up less and less. The image sharpened and the hard cock was now clear and on the screen most of the time. The scene behind the cock was still fuzzy, but he could definitely make out two people fucking.

Before the back ground cleared enough to make out the two people fucking, words started appearing on the screen. They would flash on and off quickly. He could make them out but they were never on for more than a second or two. Word's like, "You know you want it", "It's all you can think about", "Keep watching", and "You can't help yourself." Then all of a sudden, a message would showed at the bottom of the screen. It would change every few seconds, but would stay on just long enough to read it. The messages would say things like, "You find yourself drawn to it", "You find yourself getting excited by it" , and "Thinking about it makes you feel good".

Mark wanted to cum badly, he needed to cum, but he refrained from stroking himself because he knew if he did, he'd instantly shoot his load and he wanted to see more of the video. The back ground image was clearer now, he could tell there were two people fucking doggie style, but still couldn't make out who they were clearly. The messages changed, " This could be you", "You want it to be you", Your getting hard just thinking about it". The words had changed to, "Cock" was showing up more, along with "Cum". He noticed the audio change as well, he could make out some of the words under the sound of the hum, the voice was female and she was saying over and over, "You know you want it", "It's all you can think about", and "You need it more and more."

His need to cum was intense, precum was dripping from his cock, yet he still did not stroke himself. The back ground images were changing now, the positions were changing from doggie style to missionary, to standing, to one person on top. The messages had changed, "You stroke your cock fantasizing this is you", and "You can feel it and it feels good, doesn't it?" It did feel good, very good and he did want it, he found that he needed it. He wasn't exactly sure what it was, but he knew that he wanted more than anything in the world.

He had never been so sexually aroused in his life, his need to climax was almost painful, then suddenly the screen went white. He felt shock, disappointment that it was over, and frustrated as he needed to cum badly, then an image appeared, blurry at first, then it sharpened, showing the erection that had dominated the flickers. His cock had softened when the screen died, but as soon as the image reappeared, he was fully erect again. The messages reappeared, " You know this is what you want", "You can think of nothing but this", "You live for it", and "It will fulfill your wildest fantasies."

Four screens popped up in each corner of the screen. One showed a hard cock sliding between someone's lips. A second showed a hard cock slowing fucking someone from behind. A third showed a person sit astride a man riding his cock. The last one showed a cock shooting a huge load of cum across someone's back. He was stroking himself again, getting close to orgasm, when he noticed the hum was back and the words in the back ground clearer, "You want to suck it", "You want to feel it inside of you", and "You want to feel it explode inside you filling with hot cum". The messages started popping up again, all saying the same thing as the audio he was hearing. The screen changed again, the beautiful cock in the middle remained but the view of the images in the four pop up's began changing. Pulling back the camera now showed a guy sucking the hard cock, the image of the doggie style was of two men, as were the others.

Before Mark realized what was happening, his cock exploded. It seemed he would never stop cumming. As he closed his eyes to savor the pleasure he was feeling, he imagined himself sucking that wonderful cock. He could image it sliding into his mouth, feeling it pulse as he sucked on it and finally filling his mouth with hot cum. As the waves of pleasure subsided, he thought to himself he could not have just cum thinking about sex with another guy? How had it been so exciting to him? Why had he gotten so worked up? Then he opened his eyes and saw that the message on the screen had once again changed.

Now it said, "Taste it", "you know you want to," "You know you need to taste that cum," lastly, "You want it more than anything." He stared blankly for a minute, then realized his hand was covered in his own cum, still warm. Almost without thinking, he raised his hand to his mouth, his tongue darted out and licked at it. The taste was amazing, salty and sweet at the same time. The smell of it filled his nostrils and this excited him. He quickly licked clean his hand, savoring the flavor of his own cum. By the time he'd finished, his erection was returning and knew he wanted more.

When he looked back at his computer, as he intended to start the video over, the message read, "This is who you are, who you want to be, it's what makes you happy." The message slowly changed as he watched, "You know you what more, you want more cum, but you want to suck it from a real cock." The messages continued to change slowly, "You want to fell another man holding you, kissing you, and making love to you." "You want to suck his cock, feel him cum in your mouth." "You want to feel his cock inside you, feel him fucking you, until he explodes filling you with cum."

Mark sat staring, but he knew the messages were right , he wanted this more than anything. He knew that he'd watch the video again, but he also knew simply watching porn was no longer going to be enough.