Do-over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie came out on the balcony and asked what I was looking at. I just told her to look into the telescope.

"Whoa. That is some serious creeper shit."

"Should I call the cops?"

"Oh no. He wants something to watch, let's give him something to watch."

"What do you mean?"

"I want him to see me make love to you. I want him to know you're mine."

"He'll see you and I naked."

"You told me he already has."

"No. Just you. I don't think he's ever seen me naked."

"Then it's time he did my hunk. I want him to see what he can never hope to compete against. Let's let him see something from me he will never get or see again. Let's show him two people in a love that can't ever be equaled."

Talk about pressure. It should have been difficult for me. It wasn't. Her enthusiasm was contagious. Hell, it was hot.

It had been years since our foreplay had been that intense. We kissed, petted each other lovingly, then kissed again and again. At this point I had no idea if Nigel was still watching. I hoped he was. I also didn't care. We both were in the moment, enjoying the touches and tastes of each other in a way we hadn't done in years.

Stephanie isn't loud when we have sex. She just makes soft sounds. If she ever speaks during sex it's usually quiet one-word utterances like, "Yes." I do more talking than she does. I can get out up to three words. "You're beautiful," or, "Stephanie, my Stephanie." Tonight we put on a show.

We started slowly, both of us knowing we were being watched. Soft touches with our mouths and fingertips. Soft murmurs of approval. I was sucking Stephanie's nipple slowly, caressing the other breast. Stephanie's head dropped back and she moaned. That made me uncomfortably hard. I took Stephanie's hand and put it on my cock. We both inhaled.

I lifted Stephanie up and slowly lowered her over me. Stephanie looked into my eyes as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I put my palms under her smooth buttocks and lifted her up the length of my cock. We both breathed in, still looking into each others eyes. Stephanie leaned into me and bit my lip. I limned her mouth with my tongue, letting Stephanie lower slowly into me. "Faster" she said, lifting herself up with her legs. Moisture dripped down me, driving me mad. I could feel Stephanie's nails digging into my shoulders as she helped me move her over myself. The small pain added a delicious counterpoint to our coupling. Somebody moaned.

I could hear Stephanie panting in little short breaths, her legs working hard, up and down, holding on tightly, her head thrown back. I could see our skin, glistening with sweat in the moonlight. I could feel Stephanie's inner walls; pumping, squeezing me. I could feel the anticipation in both of us as we moved closer to climax. Little mews were coming from Stephanie's throat. Stephanie grabbed my chin and screamed, "Give us a baby!"

Nigel screamed. "Nooooo! We should have our babies! OUR babies!"Apparently that was the straw that broke the camel's back for Nigel. He chose that moment to burst from concealment. "Pookiehontas! Please stop! I love you!"

At that point we were no longer paying attention. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to have an orgasm. By the look on her face, she wanted the same. I can always tell when she's in the moment. She never looks at me. Her eyes go everywhere else but looking at me.

Nigel realizing his words were barely heard, decided to make a non-verbal statement with action. That statement was made by crashing through our glass door. He really could have just pulled the door open. It wasn't locked. I supposed he wanted to waste no time finding out. I like to think we both came when we heard the glass shatter. I think we both came at the same time. I didn't even bother to get dressed and raced downstairs.

Despite what we see in the movies, it seems that throwing your body full force into a pane of glass doesn't leave you unmarked. Based on the screams, it seems it's also painful.

Nigel was one hell of a mess. He was halfway in and halfway out, struggling to extricate himself from the glass. I grabbed his hand and yanked him in. He screamed again. His clothing was ripped and his exposed flesh had lacerations all over. Rather than thanking me, he yelled, "Get your hands off me!"

I wasn't even touching him after I pulled him in while he lay prostrate on the floor. He really seemed unappreciative of the fact he was bleeding and making stains. The area was tiled but it still would have to be cleaned up.

I called 911. At that time I was thinking it was a medical emergency. Nigel looked like he'd lost a fight with a chainsaw. After the conversation with the 911 operator though, I did realize that I was also reporting a crime. I also lived in a city where reporting a crime could result in the person reporting the crime being arrested or shot. Let's just call that city Baltimore. This was one of those situations where I might have been handcuffed and spent a night in a cell because the police just arrested everybody on the scene and let the judicial system sort it out.

Two policemen arrived. One was a fairly large and impressive guy. The other was a smaller woman that gave me the feeling you wouldn't want to fuck with her. While both Nigel and I were told to get down and stay down, Nigel once again tipped the scale in my favor. While we were both in the process of being cuffed, he yelled out to Stephanie, "Pookiehontas! I'll be back to save you." The larger cop was Officer Whitecloud. That's all he and his partner needed to hear. I did hope he'd be promoted some day so that he'd eventually be Chief Whitecloud.

As the dust settled, the court decided that Nigel had violated a restraining order. He'd also been guilty of "breaking and entering" on top of that. Nigel was going to be out of our lives for a while. It didn't hurt when Officer Whitecloud took the stand that he mentioned "Pookiehontas" in front of the most liberal judge that could have presided over the case. Did I mention the judge was also a woman that hated stalking? I wanted to kiss her at that moment but didn't want to push my luck.

Nigel went to jail. Oh, not forever. He got a sentence of two years and served three months. That was still an unexpectedly harsh sentence. He was now a felon. That would put a crimp in his future. He finally seemed to have gotten the message because there was no further communication from "Pookie."

That was one problem out of the way.

There was still the ticking time-bomb of her memories returning. I selfishly didn't want that to happen. Given how she now thought about Nigel, I don't think that would have been good for her either. Still, we had to go toward the future prepared for it. I had no doubt if it ever happened we'd be together. I also had no doubt it would be a complication we didn't need.

That's the end of my story. In my mind, they live happily ever after. This story is best appreciated as the humorous tale it is intended to be. That said...

I realize some readers will consider the story unfinished because the reasons for the affair were never explained. I didn't explain it because I don't know the reason. I used a composite of experiences from real life to describe Stephanie's thoughts when she decided to leave him. I know from just existing, as well as talking to women and men the explanation of, "I just fell in love with him" has happened more than once.

If anyone considers the story incomplete, I already know in my mind what happens if she regains her memories. It's still a "Happily Ever After Ending" that would involve therapy, counseling and arguments. Who wants to read about that? For anyone who wants to write that story, you have my blessing. For anyone who wants to take the story in a different direction after the ending, you also have my blessing. For anyone who wants to answer the "why" and fill in what happened, you have my triple blessing and prayers.

Most importantly, my thanks to Lue for editing. She does it for free and she's still underpaid. The stuff I send her is a mess. Also SPP for contributing to the sex scene. I outsourced this one. For those bothered, it was an American so no free labor was lost. I am a patriot after all.

As for all of my stories, I'll respond to every comment and email I get over the next two days. If you don't care to comment, just vote. If you don't care to vote, thanks for reading.

12