Do Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Loren went for her swim with only a towel draped around her shoulders. She left her swim suit laying on the bed.

When she joined me for breakfast a half hour later, her nipples were still hard from the coldness of the water.

"How was your swim?" I asked as I buttered my toast.

"The water feels so sensuous flowing across my naked body. I never want to wear a suit again."

She poured herself a cup of coffee. "There was a fisherman on the other side of the lake, but he never got close enough to see that I was swimming in the buff. So I waited for him to pass closer when I was on the shore and waved to him. I don't think he knew I was naked. All he did was wave back."

"Aren't you getting bold."

"I was kind of disappointed that he didn't see that I was nude. I guess that makes me a little pervy."

"It makes you human."

"I honestly never knew how nice it was to wander around this world naked. I feel so free." She took a fork full of scrambled eggs. "M-m-m-m. These are good. What are we going to do today?"

"I thought we might go on a hike."

"Naked?"

I nodded. "There are all sorts of seldom traveled trails through the national forest. I thought we might take one of my favorite hikes."

"What if we meet people?"

"I usually nod 'hello'. Sometimes they want to stop and talk. I convince a few of them to try hiking naked, others I don't. Then I say goodbye and continue on my way." I grinned at her. "With you along, it's going to be different. Any men we meet will definitely want to talk to you. You may even be invited to a party." I studied her. "How do you feel about a stranger or two ogling your body?"

"Torn between embarrassment and excitement."

"We don't have to do it."

"I want to do it, but I'm afraid it makes me a slut."

"How about we give it a try, but if you get too uncomfortable, tell me, and we will immediately turn around."

"Can we take clothes along in case we have to get into them?"

"I usually do. I'll tell you what. I'll put you in charge of packing the clothes if it will make you feel better."

"What do I need to bring?"

"Bring the clothes you want to wear in case we meet people, bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen. I've got everything else."

We left after lunch. She looked cute as hell in her broad brimmed beach hat, sun glasses, white socks, hiking boots and nothing else. The dimples on her hips above her ass swayed hypnotically when she walked in front of me. I enjoyed rubbing her down with sunscreen, and enjoyed it more when she did me.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." She muttered as we passed the sign saying that we were entering the Huron National Forest.

We crossed a boggy area on an old beaver dam, scared up a doe and her fawn, and climbed to the crest of a hill. Below, a forest interspersed with patches of grassland stretched in all directions baking under an afternoon sun. It was miles and miles without a soul in sight.

I climbed atop a small hill and began walking down the length of it.

"What is this? It looks like an old trail."

"It's what's left of a logging railroad." I walked over and kicked at the edge of the mound. Then I reached down and pulled up a rusty railroad spike and handed it to her.

We walked for a while and I pointed out sights along the way until we crossed a fire trail.

"If we're going to run into people, it'll be along here. There's a small stream up ahead where you can catch brook trout. I'm not the only one who knows about it.

Loren scanned ahead. "I'm used to being naked. I'm hoping we don't run into anyone because I don't want to wear clothes."

A few minutes later I smelled a campfire. Loren smelled it too.

"What are we going to do?" she whispered.

"We're going to walk into camp and talk with them." I marched ahead leaving Loren behind. I wanted to march into camp naked before she decided to chicken out.

"Hello, the camp." I shouted as Loren joined me. She had decided to face the campers naked along with me.

"Come on in." A male voice shouted back.

The guy by the fire stood speechless as we walked in naked. A young woman with flaming red hair crawled out of the tent, took one look at us, and walked over to the man.

"I told you it was okay if we camped naked." She gave him a little punch in the shoulder, then proceeded to strip in front of us throwing her t-shirt, bra, shorts and panties across a line stretched between two trees.

She had a lovely body covered in freckles, and my first thought was to slap the guy for trapping that sweet young thing in clothes when she wanted to run free. She was a natural redhead, and she possessed those full, young breasts that never survive long into adulthood. They needed to be appreciated now. I could have spent a contented afternoon counting the freckles on them.

The twenty something guy blushed as he looked at us, then at his friend/wife. "What happens if the DNR or park rangers see us?"

"The ones I've met really don't care as long as you're not chopping down trees or poaching. Now if you choose to wander naked through a church picnic, you might get in trouble, but for the most part it's live and let live."

While we were talking, the women moved away and began a conversation of their own.

"We're heading up to Mio Pond. Is that the way you hiked in?"

He shook his head. "We hiked in from the trail head on 609. We saw one group of about a dozen men and women camping beside a lake along the way. Everybody was drunk and about half of them were naked."

I wasn't sure which he considered the greater moral lapse, their nakedness or their drinking. He was not a party animal. I wasn't even sure what he was doing out here. He was a short butter ball of a guy. I pictured him as the kind who spends his days playing video games on a couch in his mom's basement.

I looked at my watch. "We have to get going."

We shook hands, and I called to Loren.

The women hugged. That was another snap shot I wanted to keep in my mind.

At the edge of the camp, we waved and followed the trail north.

When we were well out of earshot, Loren leaned in. "The first thing Sandy asked me, that was her name, was how many years have I and my husband been hiking naked. Can you believe it? I told her I was new at it too, and she said she wanted to get naked but Tom wouldn't let her, and he wouldn't tell her why."

"Is he shy?"

"I asked her if he was unusually small in the man root department. She said no, but he wasn't big like your husband is."

She let out a cackle.

"What did you say to that?"

"I told her that we were compatible and that I thoroughly enjoyed what you brought to the bedroom." She chuckled again. "I was pretty sure she was going to ask what it felt like, but you called right then."

"We could go back if you want to." I was working hard to keep a straight face.

She shook her head. "No, we better not. She's probably talked him out of his blue jeans by now, and if he's sporting a tiny little thing, I know I won't be able to keep from laughing."

I grabbed her hand and we walked along side by side. "Enjoying yourself?"

She gleamed back. "I really am. I swear my breasts swelled an entire cup size when he ogled me. What a turn on. It never occurred to me that people like to get naked when they're out in the woods. I am getting tired however. How much longer do we have to go?"

"We're not far from one of my favorite places."

I took her to a wooded grove at the crest of a ridge overlooking the Ausable River. To the east we could see Mio Pond glittering in the afternoon sunlight. To the west, the dark green of pine forest rolled to the horizon interspersed by lakes.

I put out a blanket and we ate an energy bar and drank water while Loren used my binoculars to scan the river below us.

"There's not a lot of clothing on those rafters down there." She put down the binoculars and sat beside me.

"Have you ever made love out under the sky?" She laid back on the blanket with arms and legs spread wide as if she were embracing the sky.

"I have, but I was a whole lot younger than I am now."

"I never have," she pouted. "I have been continuously aware of my body since the moment we stepped out of the house. There's something arousing about not knowing if a stranger is around the next bend who will see me naked. I can't imagine what it would feel like if a stranger caught us making love."

She rolled onto her side and propped her head on her hand. "If only there was someone to help me cross making love under the blue sky off my bucket list."

I saluted. "I hereby volunteer for duty."

"Okay, good. Now first things first. Please remove your boots and socks." She took on the haughty tone of a dowager. "We are not savages, we crawl into bed naked, no matter where or what the bed may be."

"You're funny." I said as I removed my shoes and socks as ordered.

When she had removed hers, we sat across from each other cross legged.

"I owe you a blow job, so let's do that first." She reached out and plunked my magic twanger.

"Why do you owe me a blow job?"

Last night, you did a marvelous job of bringing me to orgasm during oral sex, but I never got a chance to return the favor. You side-tracked me with mind blowing sex."

"I don't feel cheated." She continued to stare at my erection.

"Well, you should." She got on all fours and crawled over to me. "Blow jobs are my specialty. It was the one thing that my husband truly enjoyed. I'm really good at it, and I want to show you what I can do."

She pushed me back until I was laying down. "Now, I don't want you to do anything but enjoy it. You don't have to stroke my hair or squeeze my breasts or anything."

With that she leaned over and kissed me. When I reached up to hold her head in my hands, she gently pushed my hands away. "Don't touch me, let me work."

From there she dropped to my nipples. She kissed and teased them until they were hard then kissed down my chest and belly until she encountered my very erect penis laying atop my navel.

She frowned at my penis. "You're not circumcised." She ran her hand up and down the shaft a few times watching the foreskin advance and retract. "That is amazing. I want one of these to play with."

"We can schedule a few play dates."

Her hand gently cupped my balls. "I love the way they move when I touch them." She gave them a gentle kiss. The tip of her tongue touched the base of my shaft. She slowly licked upward until her tongue was on the head. Her lips surrounded it and she slowly took it into her mouth. She began slowly bobbing on me taking it deeper and deeper.

She drove me into a frenzy. I wanted to hold her, to stroke her, but I forced myself to lay there as every muscle in my body tensed for the coming orgasm. I swear just before I shot my wad, the only parts of my body touching the blanket were my shoulders and my heels. When I could stand it no more, I moaned, "I going to cum."

She merely looked up at me with those big green eyes and waited with her lips around my throbbing cock. I will remember that look until the day I die.

Her eyes got big for a moment as I pumped my load into her mouth, then she lay down with her head on my stomach still sucking me as my penis slowly shrank.

When I caught my breath, she looked up at me. "How was that?"

"Without a doubt, the best I've ever had."

She beamed at me. "I'm really good, aren't I? I especially like the feel of it shrinking in my mouth after you cum."

She laid her head on my shoulder and threw her leg over mine. "God, this feels good. Let's spend the night here."

"You know there are bears in these woods."

She thought about that for a moment. "On second thought, let's go home and screw each other's brains out."

I kissed her. It was a deep, passionate kiss, the kind that makes your toes curl.

I sat up, "Let's make love in the missionary position, but when I get close to orgasm. I'm going to basically do a push up above you. The only place that we will be touching each other is my shaft in your vagina."

"It sounds complicated."

"It really isn't.

I wetted my finger in her vagina, found her clit and stroked it barely touching it until she cocked her hips up begging for more direct stimulation. She moved closer and closer to orgasm. Occasionally I would stop so that I could kiss her. She gave memorable full lipped, deep kisses when perched on the edge of orgasm. Finally she grabbed my hand as an orgasm wracked her body. When she was done, I spread her legs and slid easily into her very moist vagina.

I slowly began rocking my hips in and out. I increased the tempo at her urging matching the speed at which she thrust into me. She reached orgasm first digging her nails into my back as her muscles in her pussy clamped on me. When she was done, I resumed thrusting going slow at first until she began building to a second orgasm. As I approached my orgasm, I basically did a push up over her making sure that only my penis touched her vagina. I held it as long as I could, then released into her. My penis throbbed and danced inside of her.

"Oh my god!" she shouted as the sensation threw her into an orgasm.

When it was over, I lay down beside her.

"That was amazing. I've never experienced anything like that. It's like your penis was a wild thing inside me." She kissed me. "Thank you for a lovely day. Now let's call a Lyft and go home. I'm tired."

"Good luck with that. While we're waiting, let's start walking in the direction of the house."

We settled into a comfortable silence as we retraced our steps. When we passed the camp of the young couple, we waved from a distance, but continued walking."Did you see that?" Loren asked when we were safely out of ear shot. "They were both naked." She thought for a moment. "I guess I've made my first converts to this hedonist life style."

She gave me a hip check that nearly pushed me off the trail into a bramble of blackberry vines.

"Hey! Be careful. There are things that I do not want scratched up."

She grinned at me. "Come to think of it, I don't want those things all scratched up either.

She grew silent after that.

"Something wrong," I asked.

She shook her head. "I was just thinking that our fun is nearly over. Tomorrow morning, I call the well driller guy, and in the next day or two, I'll be living in my own house separated from you by a lake."

"You know, you'll be welcome to come over any time you want."

She nodded. "I guess I really enjoy living with you. You've opened up my mind and my eyes. Three days ago, I was looking upon this move as a banishment. I figured that I would spend my time up here alone hoping that one of my friends would come up occasionally. I was going to sell the place as quickly as I could and move back to the Detroit area."

She threw out her arms and did a slow twirl. "Now, I'm beginning to think that this will be one of my best moves. Except now, I have to live alone."

"So you're going to retreat across the lake and never come out of your house?"

"Of course I will, but it won't be the same. When I start my writing again, I'll spend hours hunched over my laptop."

"I could build a bridge over the swamp."

She put the tops of both hands under her chin as she fluttered her eyelashes. "Would you do that for me? I like it, but it's still not living with you."

"You and I will never frolic around outside anymore? No moonlight swims? No dancing in the warm summer rain? No more spending the night together? No trips to nude beaches?"

"You know where there's a nude beach?" She stopped. "I've never been to a nude beach. What's it like?"

"It's actually clothing optional, but it's attached to a nudist resort over on Lake Huron. You'll find that most of the women will go topless, only a few strip down to their birthday suit. There's usually more men than women. It's the perfect place to go if letting other people ogle your naked body turns you on."

She thought about it for a moment. "I do get a thrill from it. I don't think I'll ever flash people at the grocery store, but men and women admiring my boobs and ass kind of gets me going."

"I'll be happy to show you how to indulge your inner exhibitionist."

She smiled. "I would like that very much, in the meantime, how long until we get home?"

"Not long," I pointed up ahead on the trail. "See that copse of trees up there?" They sit on the shore of our lake. We'll be home in half an hour."

Loren dragged herself the last mile, when we reached my house, she dropped her backpack and trudged down to the beach were she waded into the water and dog paddled out to the raft and hauled herself up on top allowing her naked body full access to the sun. I followed and crawled out beside her.

"That was unbelievably fun, but I'm so tired." She seemed well on her way to taking a nap.

I took a nipple in my mouth, and sucked it a few times before playing with it using my tongue. When it stood at attention, I concentrated on the other one.

"Mmmm, that feels good. My husband was never one for foreplay."

"Do you even know what turns you on?"

She thought about it for a while. "I really don't. When I masturbate, I pull at my nipples, and I do like my vibrator, but beyond that, I have no idea." She rolled over to look at me. "What turns you on?"

"Pleasuring a naked woman turns me on. I do like your blow jobs. My wife never liked to do them, so she put very little enthusiasm into them.

She sat up, "We need to do a little research. Let's watch porn tonight."

"Have you ever heard of Literotica?"

She shook her head, "Sounds like a high school class that I would not have minded taking."

"You and I are going to read erotica to each other until we find out what each of us likes."

"Do we get to, you know, act out the scenes we like?" She gave her shoulders a wiggle.

I leaned over and kissed her. "I hope the reading leads to other stuff."

That evening after the dinner dishes were done, we sat cross legged against the headboard of my bed looking at my laptop. I pulled up the Literotica website.

"Let's go to top stories. We might as well start with the best of the best."

"You don't want to go to videos? I thought men liked watching people do it." She rested her hand in my lap.

"The stories get me going better than the videos. Everything looks better in my imagination, I guess."

I scrolled down the screen. "Let's see... How about exhibitionism?"

She sat up and squinted at the screen. "We've done a bit of that today. What else you got?"

"How about Wild Consensual Sex. There's a story about a repressed woman being introduced to Exhibitionism and new sex techniques by a man who wanders around nude most of the time. We may have done a little of that."

She unconsciously stroked her breast until she saw me watching. "Look at me. Just talking about this stuff gets me going."

She forced her hands down into her lap. "I think we're doing pretty well in the new positions and locations department. What else you got?"

"Girl on girl?"

She shook her head. "Tried that in college and it did nothing for me." She grinned at me. "I need a man."

She looked down and discovered her hands stroking her clit. "Dammit, I am shameless around you. I used to be a good girl." She batted her eyelashes.

I scanned down the list. "How about May-December relationships.

"You're not that old and I'm not that young. Next."

"Anal?"

She thought a moment. "I'm not saying no, but let's let our relationship mature a bit. It's not the kind of thing a girl does on the first date."

I scrolled further down the page. "What about domination?"

She frowned. "Is that like you tying me up?"

"It could be, but it can also be you tying me up. It can also be a couple agreeing that for one night, one partner will only do what the other orders them to do. Let's try a dominatrix story. Here's one about a wife who decides her man needs a little discipline along with her love."