Do Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up. "I could get into that. My husband never let me take charge." She looked at me. "Are you okay with me taking charge?"

"I don't want to be whipped or forced to do disgusting things, but I'm okay with you tying me up if you want to."

Her hand dropped into my lap where my erection welcomed her attention. "What about now?"

"I'm game. The way it works is you must tell me exactly what you want."

"I want you to eat out my newly shaved pussy. It was amazing the last time you did it. I especially like it when you tongue my inner lips."

She laid back and spread her legs. I crept between them and kissed her mons and her clit before slipping my tongue into the salty sea of her arousal.

"Oh my." Her words ended in a throaty moan. "I want a long slow lick from my taint to my clit."

I complied suddenly aware of my raging hard on.

"Okay, now flick at my clit with your tongue and insert two fingers into me."

I did as ordered. She clamped down on my head with her thighs. I continued licking and thrusting my fingers in and out until she bridged driving my face into her crotch. Finally, she pushed me away. I kissed her inner thighs until she got her breathing under control.

She ran her fingers through my hair. "My breasts need attention."

I crept up kissing her tummy, navel and midriff along the way.

"Use your lips to pull at my nipple. Perfect. It's okay to use your teeth, but you have to be gentle.

I played with her breasts until they were both hard and crinkled.

She moaned, "Now, really deep kiss me. The other stuff is fun, but kissing really gets me horny."

"You don't mind tasting your own arousal?"

She shook her head. "I want hard, wet kisses that last forever and leave me gasping for more."

I let her bring my lips to hers. She shoved her tongue into my mouth taking what pleasure she could. I stroked my hand down her side and then slid my knee up against her vagina where she wrapped her legs around it.

"That feels like the biggest dick in the world trying to fuck me."

She released me.

"I want you to fuck me doggie style." She got up on all fours.

I mounted her, gave her ass a little slap, and slowly slid into her wet depths.

"God, that's good. Now pound me, you're hitting my G-spot."

I did as ordered and was rewarded with a moan. "Keep going, I'm cumming."

She tightened down on me pushing her luscious ass into my groin. I stopped pounding, and let her orgasm roll through her on wave after wave of pleasure.

She sprawled flat on the bed and I lost my position inside her. She rolled over and looked up at me. "Why haven't you cum yet?"

"I'm waiting for you to tell me it's okay to," I smiled. "You're in control, remember?" I lay down on the bed beside her. "I've studied Tantra and have pretty good control over my body. A very small part of Tantra is learning through meditation how to separate my orgasms from ejaculation. We can screw all night if you choose, and I won't cum."

She reached down and stroked my raging hard on attempting to push me over the edge. "You can control that until I order you to ejaculate?"

"Absolutely," I nearly moaned as an orgasm seized me, but I did not ejaculate.

She pouted. "Me controlling when you ejaculate seems hardly fair."

Relief washed through me. "I don't think you're cut out to be a dominatrix."

She shrugged. "I'm still wild about sex with you. What position haven't we tried yet?"

"How about reverse cowgirl?"

"What's that?" I relaxed as she finally stopped stroking me. I had had to devote more and more attention to not ejaculating.

"It's like cowgirl except you face my feet rather than my face."

"What's the advantage of that?"

"My dick hits you in a different spot, and I get to play with your breasts while we're screwing."

"I order you to lay down and prepare to be mounted." She let out a giggle. "It's time for me to climb back in the saddle."

She positioned her pussy over my shaft, and slowly sat down upon me. "Ooh, this is different." She wiggled her hips sending a tingle through me. "Okay, you promised your hands on my boobs. Let's get to work."

I did a sit up and wrapped my arms around her cupping her breasts.

"Rub, my, nipples, between, your, fingers. Yessss, that's, it." She spoke one word each time her ass bounced on my hips.

It didn't take long, three or four orgasms coursed through her well primed body. I could tell because she would stop rocking as her pussy clenched around my cock. Then she would begin rocking again. Her juices flowed down between my ball sack and my thigh wetting the sheet beneath us.

I continued to cup her breasts, but stopped tweaking them until she could speak.

"You now have my permission to come." She rocked back and reached down between her legs to fondle my balls.

The moment she did it, I released pulse after pulse of cum into her.

"Oh wow, that feels good."

I pulled her close to me until I was done. When I released her, she fell to the bed, and sprawled where she landed.

"You're full of surprises. What else you got?"

"I'm done. Three times in one day is my limit. We can do other fun things though," I thought about it for a moment. "I'm going to try something, tell me what you think."

I spread her legs and collected some juices from her inner lips onto my index finger. Then I rubbed it around her brown pucker, and slipped my finger in to the first knuckle.

"Hey!"

I kept my finger where it was. "What do you think?"

"It was a bit of a shock at first, but it made me clench in a tingly sort of way." She wiggled her hips.

I popped my finger out. "We can do more with that later if you like. Right now, I don't have another orgasm in me."

I slid up until I rested my head on the pillow next to her. She patted my arm.

"Thank you for changing the worst weekend in my life to one of the best. Tomorrow's Monday and I have to see about getting the well working in my house."

I took her hand and kissed it. "I'm pretty sure you'll be here tomorrow night and possibly Tuesday. It's going to take the well guy a while to get out here."

"Good," she purred. "It'll give me time to read Literotica and take notes while I'm sunbathing."

"You'll always be welcome on my sun deck as long as you remember the dress code."

She sat up. "I have a friend, Leah, coming up next weekend."

"It's not a problem. I can wear clothes while she's here."

"You may not have to. Leah likes adventure. A weekend running around nude may be what she needs."

I patted her thigh. "Your wish is my command, within limits."

She flashed a slightly evil grin. "Let's find where our limits are. I may even order in a few things off the internet. This is going to be one heck of a do-over."