Do Three Stories Make a Threesome?

Story Info
Will sharing stories lead to a threesome?
4k words
3.8
10.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A girl's night out ends with Abby bringing home her little friend Desiree to continue the party at home with the very surprised and excited David.

DAVID'S STORY

"Mmmm... mmmm... Abby...you look smoking hot!" I moaned.

"Is it the way I'm poured into this slinky little red dress, David?" she asked. Today she was too hot for a little black dress.

"Is it the stilettos with freshly painted sparkly toenails glinting off the toe ring."

"Or is it the black lace perfumed micro unmentionables that I tortured you with earlier?"

"That's not fair Baby! Don't go! I'm begging you to stay!" I whined.

It seemed I had spent most of the day trying to get her so hot that she couldn't leave.

"Ha Ha...you know it's girl's night out with my new friend Desiree! And you are not invited! At least not this time!" She laughed at my predicament.

"Do you promise to tell me everything that happened when you come back tonight?"

"If I come back! Who knows what happens when the girls go out!"

"Come here you big hunk and give a girl a proper sendoff."

Her intense full body kiss stunned me, and she slipped away, sashaying out of the house into the evening.

I never wanted time to go by so quickly as I waited for her return.

The basketball game was hard to follow as I waited. Or maybe it was the few glasses of wine to calm my nerves. It's the fourth quarter with two minutes to go and I still haven't figured out who is playing.

I heard some giggling outside and the key turn in the front door lock.

"Hello? Any handsome hunks in the house?' Abby giggled and walked in holding the hand of a lovely laughing red headed women. A little blue dress with stilettos made them look like tantalizing twins tonight.

"David, this is my little friend Desiree! We thought it was too early to end the evening so here we are!"

Little friend! Oh my! Was Abby sending a message about our fascination with "little friends"?

"Glad to meet you, Desiree!" as I stood up to greet them.

"Have a seat. Can I get you both something to drink?

"Let's pull out that special bottle of Chardonnay. Let's celebrate!" Abby said.

I went to get the bottle and three glasses from the kitchen. I saw my grinning reflection in the front of the microwave. This is too good!

When I returned to the media room, the women had taken seats with Desiree at the end of the couch and Abby in the middle. The only place left for me was next to Abby at the end of the couch. I poured the wine and we raised our glasses.

"To my new little friend Desiree and my handsome hunk. May life always be this much fun when we are together!" Abby toasted with sparkling eyes and an excited body.

There it was again..." little Friend" ... it had to be a message.

In our enthusiastic love life, we had developed fantasy role playing as one of our turn-ons. The one fantasy that always drove us both crazy was the "little friend", an imaginary first experiment with two women and one man. Abby had never hooked up with a woman but in the safety of a fantasy admitted she was curious. But she would want to explore and share her "little friend" with her man.

Now experiencing two women at once was a fantasy I could not pass up. But like most fantasies it had remained just that, an imagined experience that was great to stoke our fires for great lovemaking but would probably never happen.

Or would it?

As I sat with two beautiful women I was wondering.

The conversation ran to chasing love and missing opportunities. We each took turns sharing sad but sexy stories. We acted like love prosecutors with intense cross examinations after each story.

My story was about missing out on love during European travel. I had been chasing two luscious lovely women, one Irish and one Danish, across the continent. We had met at a hostel in Rome and I became their one-man security team to protect them from the Roman men. Although I was convinced this was my chance for an international affair of the threesome variety, they knew all along I was just a cheap security detail that made travel a bit safer. They both howled at how inept I was in closing the deal with women from each country.

I was not much of a storyteller, but I knew the ladies would bend more than my ear when it was their turn!

ABBY'S STORY

Abby was next with a story of college summer camp. The girls were ready to play around with the boys, but the intense chaperone group foiled every male- female encounter before or while it happened. Talk about love interruptus.

The girls were highly motivated to hook up with the boys but when they were stopped the erotic excitement had to be released somehow.

Abby talked about her best friend Tammy and her sneaking outside the cabin late at night to hopefully find some young men also looking for illicit excitement.

Tammy and Abby called each other "Little Friends" since they both were small and spunky and sexy. They were little heart breakers who knew how they affected boys.

Finding no boys, they lay on their backs in the tall grass next to the lake talking and trying to calm down.

Tammy said "I can't stand this anymore! I need to do something".

"What can we do?" asked Abby.

"I don't know but I need some relief, now".

"I know what you mean, Tammy!"

"If I had Ben here now, I would let me have his way with me!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Oh my...I would let him run his hands explore my body while I was laying on my back. Feeling my bra through my blouse. I know he can't resist. I would just grab his hands and put them on my buttons. He would know what to do. Oh my, I'm getting so flipping hot!"

"I bet Paul would be interested too." Said Abby.

But Abby could not imagine what happened next as Tammy started running her hands up and down her camp blouse. Abby heard the rustle of buttons and thought, oh my god, what am I going to do now? She turned her head to witness the passion unfold.

"C'mon Abby. We are BFF's. Join me so I don't feel so alone! I know you would never tell anybody! Let's just imagine Ben and Paul were here right now!"

"Mmmm. I don't know. I guess it won't hurt to keep you company." Abby said. "And Paul is a hunk!"

She rolled onto her side so she could look at Tammy. Her hand started mimicking Tammy's explorations. This was hard to believe her Little Friend and she were imagining and acting out love making with Ben and Paul while lying next to each other in the grass.

Touching blouses let to touching mouses and the passion and talking ratcheted up to a fever pitch. Abby followed everything Tammy did.

The unsnapping of camp shorts and disappearing hands led to both girls verbalizing.

Clothes fell away and the descriptions and imagined moves by the boys had the girls ready to blast off.

"Oh Abby! I need your help! Pretend you are Ben! Make me come now!"

"Tammy, just imagine. Just imagine."

"I can't imagine any more, Abby! I need to be loved!"

"Tammy, I need you to imagine Ben just started moving his tongue from your neck and is moving down. Do you hear me ask Ben if I can help? Maybe my tongue can meet his somewhere. Do you have any requests?"

"Two at once? Oh! Kiss me there Ben! Kiss me there Abby! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Tammy's hands were a blur on her inflamed parts, and she came with a blood curdling scream, writhing and thrusting on the grass to complete with her imaginary lover

"Tammy, you have some imagination! I think you scorched the grass!"

"Oh Abby, I wish I did not just imagine that!"

"And ever since that time, I've wondered what would have happened if we stopped imagining... and just..." Abby said with her voice trailing down to a whisper." ...if we... just stopped imagining..."

The room was hot and quiet and intense...everyone breathing a bit heavy...it was definitely time for a break.

"Shall I open another bottle?" I said picking up the empty bottle trying to distract their attention from my swollen shorts.

"And then I guess it's Desiree's turn!"

When I returned with a new bottle the ladies were at each end of the love seat.

"C'mon squeeze in, David, and I'll start my story." Desiree said. It was a squeeze alright with me like a hot dog in a bun.

DESIREE'S STORY

Desiree's tale went to a dinner party at her best friend Tina and boyfriend Andy's house. It was a boozy night filled with laughter and racy talk.

Desiree was dating a doctor named Tim who just after dinner received a call to go back to the hospital to perform an emergency surgery.

Tina and Andy volunteered to take Desiree home later. Doctor Tim hustled out and they sat on the sofa with Andy between the ladies.

Tina turned down the lights, put on a Netflix romantic movie and the drinking continued with Andy serving as wine steward keeping the ladies' glasses full.

Something told me this story was a story about our current situation. Maybe I figured that out when Desiree mentioned letting her hand brush Andy's leg and felt something similar on my leg near my knee.

"It was so hot to be watching a movie while shyly touching the leg of my best friends' boyfriend. He didn't move. She didn't seem to notice since she was turning her back away from and snuggling closer to Andy." Desiree said.

"I petted his furry leg but stopped at the top of his shorts leg. He shifted, with Tina thinking he was adapting to her snuggling in. But really he was avoiding my touch any closer to his shorts."

"It must have been the alcohol guiding my hand. Was I really doing this to my BFF boyfriend? I lightly traced the front of his docker shorts with my hand. She had no idea what I was doing!"

"Oh my, was he swollen. One hand followed the contours and lightly and rhythmically squeezed. His right hand closed over mine and guided my hand to give a more committed pressure." Desiree softly said as a similar situation was happening on our love seat.

"And it went on through the entire movie. Andy struggling to keep quiet and relatively still. Me becoming more and more acquainted with his not so blossoming private parts. I was playing little melodies on his manhood. Soft fingered attacks on his tubular drum."

"My insides were doing the girly twirl. Where was my don't do this? He wanted me to do this. Tina did not know it was happening. But the excitement of this forbidden act had my soul vibrating. I had to pull myself together before the movie ended in a few minutes."

"But first I needed to touch that monster I had created. Skin to skin. Heat to heat. Quick! So little time. "

"Undoing the zipper would make too much noise. So, I unbuttoned his top button and slithered my hand into the steamy world of his shorts. Andy's stomach contracted with excitement leaving just enough room to squeeze into the darkness."

"Slipping my sweaty fingers alongside the missile, I continued as far as I could reach. By really stretching I could feel down to the smooth-shaven balls. Andy moaned but acted like it was just a reaction to the end of the movie."

"Quickly I withdrew my hand from the interrupted exploration just before Tina sat up.

Tina said "Great movie! I think I'm going to take a shower to wash the day and this alcohol out of me. Then we can take you back Desiree after we all sober up a bit."

Tina winked and shyly smiled as the door to the bathroom closed. The click of the lock was as loud as a starting pistol.

Andy knew he better move fast to avoid getting shot with a real gun if we got caught.

He jumped towards me, open soft hands capturing feminine parts that were on fire from this prolonged tease. The pearl buttons on my satin blouse were melting out through the buttonholes and uncovering the treasure underneath. The black lace sheer bra barely hid my now prominent, firm and flushed nipples. And did they ever want to be exposed!

I reached for his Hawaiian shirt which let's just say disappeared as if by magic. But the magic was in the bulge that tented his shorts. I traced my painted fingernails over his covered man hood while his fingers were sliding under the bra cups and adjusting my controls.

There was no time to undress. There was no place to undress. There was only incredible desire to couple as soon as possible before we were stopped.

Andy lifted my frilly skirt as I wrested his shorts halfway down his thighs. His warm soft hands not patiently explored my black lace and satin panties. His middle finger made a groove in the satin crotch as his other caressed my smoothly shaved vulva. Each time he rubbed the satin grew more wet and slippery. There was no way to resist. He was a man who knew his way around a woman especially in a time of need like this. Oh, the incredible heat. The throbbing wetness. My insides were pulsing around the soon to be accommodated intruder. I was so ready. But there was so little time as Abby could be out soon.

With an acrobatic move I still can't figure out he ended up flat on his back on the couch with my face above his tight briefs wrapped tower and my parts still in the satin panties but being gently explored by his facial assault. He licked the furrowed damp groove from the lips to the little button of joy. His tongue was everywhere making me sopping wet. I wish it could last all night! But there was no time!

I had to take things into my own hands, or at least my mouth, to hurry this along.

His rocket in my face was poking out the top of his stretchy briefs and it was dripping precum. Andy was ready! It was jumping to the beat of his heavy breathing which made me giggle. The giggle got his rocket thrusting into the air and ready to blast off into a warm, soft and wet heaven.

I tried my own magic maneuver, regretfully removing my satin panties off his tongue and with a quick 180 I was lips to lips on top of him. He immediately locked lips and his tongue that was so recently pleasuring me was now exploring my overheated mouth.

And my soaked satin panties settled on top of his tortured tower. My hips rocked up and down sliding my furrowed panties over the top of his giant pulsating cylinder, each slide pulling down his briefs a bit more and exposing more of him. I was totally in control now and he could not stop my devious plan.

Another wet slide and another half inch exposed. The kisses were amazing, but the action down below made it difficult for Andy even to breathe much less concentrate on kissing.

"Now, please, now, I WANT you" Andy whispered.

A few more slippery slides and his love muscle was revealed in all it's glory. The mushroom head was damp and slippery after all the pump priming. The skin texture and hardness combined with his uncontrollable upwards thrusting to start moving my soaked satin panties father into my nether lips. This not so dry humping had my body vibrating and yearning for some sort of completion.

"We can't" I teased as I continued the slow mambo with my parts on his. "She will be done in a few. We don't have time!"

"Oh yes we can. She always takes long showers with extra primping time. I need you, now!" as he grabbed my hips, split my legs even further and slammed me down on him. His now naked probe's insistent forward motion slid the soaked panties perilously to the side. Almost. Exposing. My hot, wet and ready blossoming lips. So close. My body was beyond reason.

This is my friend's boyfriend, and she is in the shower naked and wet and unsuspecting while I'm almost naked, very wet and fighting not to commit this crime of passion.

But some things are bigger and wetter and more compelling than the both of us could imagine.

I reached down to try to calm the onslaught of ardor pointed at me but just made it worse. Andy's throbbing arrow had me forgetting what a friend was. My painted nails again were called to duty. The satin lace crotch piece was caressingly pulled to the side. He stared into my eyes and then down at what I was doing. I started another slide, this one promising to be even more satisfying. My bared lips split around his shaft and slid from the base of his cock then up towards the lubricated bouncing head.

So close. Such a tease. I was so exposed to his fervent sex energy. How could I say no now? One quick move from him and I would be impaled. Taking his love so deep, so hard into my out of control pulsating pretty little pussy. Oh, it will feel so amazing. He will fill me so full.

But now Andy is the one teasing. Sliding not quite inside but pointed and moving in that direction.

I just can't take this anymore. The painted fingers grasp what I want, what I need, what I got to have, consequences be damned. They more forcefully guide his love muscle to the lips of heaven.

My next ultimate slide starts with the huge head leading the charge in plowing the furrow and the blossoming lips that want to welcome him.

One more adjustment of that rockets trajectory and the stars will explode. I grab the shaft, rub my thumb over the head to distribute all the glorious lubrication, raise my hips, aim and start my descent.

Then we heard the shower water stop.

And we stopped. In mid thrust. Towards our unstoppable coupling.

"I just can't. She will catch us!" moaned Andy as he stiffened in fear. He violently lifted me off him and rolled onto his side aiming his weapon away from trouble.

"Oh yes you can Andy! You can't back out now. You set me on fire and there is nothing you can do but put out the flames immediately! So put that fire hose in me and put out the fire!"

"We have to stop, now, she will be out in a minute!" Andy forcefully whispered.

I pushed him onto his back on the sofa and nimbly clawed my way on top again. His mind may have been wanting to stop, but his body had a different agenda. I had to move fast to make this happen.

With all the quick moves my soaked satin panties again covered my sweet heaven. His rocket was still protruding over the top of the stretchy boxer shorts. I lowered my crotch again to try to caress and convince him with my best through the panties moves.

"That's not fair! Stop that!" Andy moaned as his mind went foggy with the intense contact took effect.

His manhood was again sliding up and down my wet satin covered furrow as I undulated on him. He could not stop his thrusting response. Each forward movement pulled his briefs farther and farther down exposing more and more of what I needed. And I needed it now.

I reached down and grabbed the swollen pole and aimed it at the satin crotch target. It was too much for him. His hips drove up pushing his head hard into the protecting satin. His dick split my open lips and moved into me with the satin still holding him back from the soaking wet plunge his body was insisting on. The satin trampoline frustrated him from entering my body with his naked tool.

"Damn you Desiree! Let me in!" Andy hissed as his body started to involuntarily spasm. "Oh my God. That is such a fucking tease! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...I can't stop...I'm gonna come..."

He kept trying harder and harder to puncture the satin to get inside. Each thrust only went tip deep before the trampoline satin stopped progress and his satisfaction.

I grabbed his balls and dropped and slid and rubbed and teased with my sopping crotch. My tease was definitely working. He kept thrusting. It was an animal reaction He was out of control.

"I thought we had to stop. We can't do this. What changed? Was it something I did with my soaking wet parts that are so ready to devour you?" I whispered to him.

He moaned and begged, "At least put the tip in. "

"Oh, you want to penetrate me now. To massage your cock inside my love house. Oh, you will feel that naked slippery wet hot hole undulating around your rock-hard cock."

"Oh, God you are such a tease! Let me in before I...before I...I'm gonna...Oh Jesus..." Andy spit out.

"To squeeze you until you can't hold back anymore! And you have to flood my slippery pussy with all your cum. Make me all creamy with your jizz. Mmmm...And then stick my finger in and lick off our mixed cum?"

12