Do Three Stories Make a Threesome?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Damn it! Oh Fuck! Watch out!" he whispered while trying to breathe.

It was too much! As he pumped up against the satin tip deep in me his cock exploded spraying his love butter to soak the panties. As he quickly pulled back to avoid cumming inside, his cock continued hosing me with cum across the pantie's crotch and up my belly and hitting my nipples.

And then the bathroom door opened.

We bolted upright and pulled down our tops and sat next to each other on the couch. Andy threw the throw blanket across our lower body.

"Oh. That shower felt so great!" Tina happily said.

She looked over our way and had a puzzled look on her face.

"Looks like you two need a refill on those drinks. Let me get you another round."

"I'll definitely have a drink!" Andy croaked.

"I think I'll pass Tina. I should be heading home."

Tina moved off to the kitchen to get Andy's drink. I slipped off the satin panties and used them to wipe up the cum splashed all over the front of my body while staring into Andy's shocked eyes. We quickly made ourselves presentable and covered up. I shoved the sopping wet cum panties under the couch cushion as a memento of the evening for Andy. Andy's smile seeing that was worth the risk.

"Well, that was a great night. Thanks to you and Andy for everything! We will have to do it again soon!" I gushed as I made my exit.

Tina had no idea how much I wanted to do it again soon!

Walking out still soaked and horny beyond belief I knew it was definitely a night I wish had gone a lot farther.

Back to the story telling, there was a pause when no one said anything.

Abby finally murmured "That was one hot story!"

"I don't know how we can follow that up!" David said as he stared at me.

"I may have a few ideas" I said as I plotted my next move.

How do I get Abby and David and I to take advantage of the erotic excitement we generated with the stories of the one that got away?

Hopefully this opportunity won't get away from us.

Time to make my move!

To be continued...

12