Do We Really Need Words?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers

It instantly became his favorite sound.

Right up there with the sound of her laughter.

After they pulled apart Jill looked at Jack.

"Do you want to go in?"

Jack almost broke his neck shaking it so hard 'no.'

Jill gave a huge sigh of relief, "Me neither. I've been terrified of the thought of going in there ever since last night."

Jack looked at Jill stunned.

"Why in the world did you agree to come with me here?'

Jill ducked her head and blushed.

"Because you asked me to."

He had only one response to that.

He kissed her again.

She loved his response.

They looked at the gate and the laughing people walking through it.

Jack looked at the smiling girl leaning against him.

"What would you like to do other than go through there? Anything else would be great with me as long as you're with me."

"Can I meet Tiggerrette?"

Jack smiled and held his hand out which Jill gladly took.

About forty minutes later they stood in front of Jack's apartment building.

Jill put her hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Can I ask you something?"

Jack nodded his head, "Sure."

They both noticed he was getting better with his verbal responses.

"We passed two diners between mine and here. Our food isn't that great, no offense to Chet our chef. Why do you walk so far to go to my diner?"

Jack blushed.

"That's the one where you work."

"Oh," Jill blushed.

Jack leaned forward and kissed her again.

They both noticed he was getting much better with his nonverbal responses.

Soon they were standing in the middle of Jack's living room.

Jill cooed at the sight of the orange, black striped tabby that sauntered out from the hallway.

"She's gorgeous."

Tigg banged into Jill's leg causing her to reach down to scratch the scruff at the base of Tigg's neck.

Tiggerrette plumped down on her back next to her new best friend as Jill tickled the proffered belly.

This was clearly a cat who got a lot of attention and loving. It spoke volumes about Jack. Volumes that Jill knew all along.

"Can I get you a drink of anything?" Jack asked.

Jill smiled while bending over to rub the purring feline at her feet.

"I'd love a glass of cold water. It's a hot summer day."

Jack went into his kitchen.

It was a testament to his being able to relax around Jill that he didn't drop the two glasses in his hands when he returned to find her nude standing in the middle of his living room.

"Jill?"

The blushing girl smiled, "It's National Nude Day. Tiggerrette and I are getting into the holiday spirit. What about you?"

Jack took in the sight of the gorgeous smooth, soft skin and full breasts of Jill. Her nipples dimpled at their sudden exposure.

It took him a moment to find his tongue but for once it wasn't from nervousness.

"Where is Tigg anyway?"

"She walked off that way." Jill pointed to a hallway.

"That's the way to the bedroom."

"Smart cat."

Jack smiled and walked toward Jill pulling his shirt over his head.

She gave that laugh he was quickly getting very addicted to and hand in hand they walked in the direction Tigg had wandered.

Once they were through the doorway Jill took in the sight of the bed, bookcase, desk and miniature sleeping bed that Tigg was laying in holding a rear leg extended up in the air fastidiously licking it.

Jill turned to watch Jack skim his pants and underwear down and off his body.

Jill smiled and walked over to press herself against the slightly trembling man.

"Happy Nude Day" she laughed before kissing him hard.

So much soft skin. So much intense emotions rushing through his body.

His stiffening flesh protruding from his pelvis bounced up, hitting Jill in the stomach.

Jill reached down to grasp his hard flesh. Her hand glided up and down its length smoothly.

Jack had never felt anything like it.

Jack chuckled, "No brain. Talk. Can't find words."

Jill looked into his flushed face with a sly smile on her face, "Do we really need words?"

Jack smiled as the two leaned in to crush their lips into each other.

Together the two fell onto the bed and wrapped their arms and legs around each other.

Jill loved the feeling of Jack's hands caressing all over her body. His hands were everywhere and she loved every inch of it.

She increased the pressure of her hand on his now throbbing flesh.

He groaned.

She suddenly had a new favorite sound.

She flipped him on his back and swung her leg over his hips. She looked deep into his face as she sank herself on his hard, stiff pole.

She hissed her breath in then gasped as she felt his hands reach up to grasp her breasts.

She rocked her hips and gyrated loving the feel of Jack filling her up.

Jack panted, but this wasn't the nervous pant she had heard so often in the past. This was a different pant and she liked it a lot.

Groaning she drove herself harder on him. Jack lowered his hands to clutch her smooth curvy hips. Jill felt his hands drive her up and down harder on him.

Their pants mingled and filled the air of the room.

Annoyed, Tigg gave one more lick and stretched off her bed to go find a quieter room.

"Oh, Jack. Oh Jack." Jack loved how the rhythm of her words matched the thrusts of her hips against him.

A deep and strange tingling grew up from his toes to his legs then thighs to erupt in his cock.

He moaned loudly and thrashed as he spasmed inside the panting girl who wailed and shook with her own release.

Jill collapsed on top of him the two vibrating each other with their pants.

Jack held her tight as words erupted from his brain and spewed out his mouth, "I love you, Jill."

Jill smiled as tears poured from her eyes. "I was wrong, I do need those words."

Jack heard, "I love you, Jack" as her lips sealed over his and the two wrapped their sweaty arms around each other.

Jack gave a deep sigh of contentment, "I guess I do like National Nude Day after all."

Jill laughed, "Well, it will be easy to keep track of anniversaries."

Jack liked the sound of that.

He liked the sound of that a lot.

*

Thank you for reading my story. I certainly hoped you enjoyed it. Please feel free to leave a comment or email me and check back as I do respond.

litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers
12