Do What the Nice Man Says Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers

When she had finished Alex looked totally feminine, beautiful and sexy with striking features framed by the blonde teased out bob. Even Julie was amazed. Alex was speechless.

Alex stood and studied his reflexion in the mirror and saw a gorgeous young woman dressed in a red satin robe staring back at him.

Julie lay out a few of the pictures that Alex had taken of himself in drag and began to explain the errors he had made.

"Ok, the hair and makeup are atrocious but we've fixed that. Now let's look at the clothes. You don't have much of a collection here Alex and you're wearing them all wrong," Julie explained.

"Your tights in this picture are the wrong colour for the shoes and skirt and they are wrinkled around the knees. That skirt does not go with that blouse. Your attempts at presenting with breasts are awful. They're too big and they are too low on your chest. Those heels don't go with the outfit," she continued, pointing out the errors in the photographs.

Alex began to become agitated with his mother's criticism and Julie could see it.

"I'm not paying out on you Alex I'm showing you the errors of your ways. I'm going to put you in a simple skirt and blouse ensemble and show you how to do it right," Julie explained and Alex was once again excited.

Alex couldn't believe that his mother was doing this. He had always thought that his mother was resentful of him and thought of him as a lazy dole-bludger. Now here she was helping Alex to become the girl that he had always thought was locked away inside him.

"Come over to the bed Alex," Julie said.

"I've laid out what I want you to wear and I'll go through how to wear it step by step," Julie explained.

Laid out on the bed was a navy blue A-line miniskirt, a mauve satin blouse, a pair of flesh-toned, sheer-to-the-waist, glossy tights, a pair of black satin full-cut knickers and a matching brassiere and finally a pair of black high heels.

"I bought that skirt and blouse for you at Debenhams so make sure you look after them," Julie said reproachfully and Alex was both grateful and astounded that his mother had bought them for him.

"Ok, first the practicalities. You have a penis, a scrotum and no tits. In a lot of these pictures the bulge in your crotch is quite noticeable. I've already told you what's wrong with your tits. We need to get the fundamentals right first. Drop the robe Alex," Julie ordered and Alex blanched.

The thought of standing naked in front of his mother suddenly broke the daydream that Alex was a girl.

"Don't be shy. You're eighteen years old and you haven't got anything that I haven't seen before; I'm your mother for heaven's sake!" Julie unknotted the sash on Alex's satin robe and eased it off his shoulders.

Alex looked like a young girl yet to sprout her breasts. His skin was like alabaster and flawless, his body smooth with slim hips, a flat belly and trim waist. Perfect except for the long appendage and scrotum dangling between his legs.

"We will need to tuck this," Alex blanched when his mother gently tapped his cock with her fingertips.

"Ok sit on the bed and let's put your tights on first so we can tuck this away," Julie tapped her son's cock a second time.

It had been quite some time since Julie had seen her son naked and he had certainly developed in the genital area. His equipment was quite impressive.

Alex sat on the bed and Julie took the flesh-toned, sheer-to-the-waist, glossy tights and carefully rolled up one leg.

"Watch how I do this so you can do it yourself. It's important to put them on properly so there are no wrinkles," Julie said as she slipped the reinforced toe of the stocking onto his foot.

She slid the toe of the other stocking onto his other foot.

"Put your legs out straight," Julie said and when he did she began to roll the nylons up his legs, smoothing out the silky fabric as she did so.

When she had the tights around his knees she got Alex to stand and eased the pantyhose up his thighs until she had the panty part of the hose around his hips.

Alex was overcome with a delicious feeling of delight as his mother smoothed the gossamer hose along his flesh. Her fingers felt like butterflies fluttering in his skin and he had to think unpleasant thoughts to prevent an erection but his cock twitched a little and had become semi-erect.

"Now pull them up tight so that the waistband is high up on your waist," Julie said.

Alex did as he was told and the diaphanous fabric pressing on his scrotum felt delightful, his cock lay flat along his belly shrouded in the sheer fabric. It was still flaccid but he could sense a burgeoning erection and he felt very embarrassed.

"Now, push your testes up into your inguinal canals. That's the little cavities in your crotch where your balls go when you are cold and from where they descended when you were younger," Alex's mother explained.

She alarmed him by taking his hand and putting it between his legs so that he could feel the spot she was telling him about. It was little uncomfortable at first but Alex managed to push his testes inside his body.

"Now you do this," Alex became very concerned when his mother reached into his tights and wrapped his penis in his empty scrotum and pushed the package between his legs and then pulled the gusset of his tights up until the waistband was snug around his waist.

"There. That's perfect. Go look in the mirror," Alex's mother patted his groin and then turned him to face the mirror.

Alex was amazed. He once again felt like a girl, looking at the perfect Vee of his pubis under the shimmery tights.

"That's amazing mom; how do you know how to do this?" Alex asked.

When Julie had worked the streets she had worked alongside a couple of transsexual prostitutes and was always amazed at how they presented perfect V-shaped pubis in their hotpants or leggings. Curiosity got the better of her and she had asked one of them with whom she was friendly and the tranny explained to Julie how she tucked.

"I just know Alex, now step into these knickers," Julie held open the waistband of the black satin knickers for Alex to step into.

Alex did as he was told and Julie shimmied the slinky garment up her son's legs and she heard him sigh. She pulled the knickers up tight around his crotch and buttocks and smoothed them out with her long fingers, her red fingernail polish contrasting nicely with colour of Alex's knickers.

Alex nearly fainted at the wonderful sensation of the silky satin gliding along his nylon-sheathed thighs. When he was alone in his room dressing, this was when he usually became sexually aroused and tonight was no different. He could feel his cock thickening and once again had to think of dead kittens to stave off a full blown erection.

It wasn't just the exquisite feel of the silky tights on his legs and genitals and the scrumptious feel of the satin knickers gliding over them. Alex's mother was quite a good looking woman for her age. She always wore makeup, tight clothing, short skirts, heels and hose. She was the kind of woman that Alex would like to look like when he matured and she also represented the type of woman he was attracted to sexually.

And here she was inches from him while he was presenting femme with his hair teased out, wearing full makeup and tights and she was smoothing out his satin knickers over his tights. She was hunched down and her legs, clad in gossamer hose, were opened slightly and her skirt had ridden up and the Vee of her pink nylon knickers was in full view. He could smell her perfume and her attractive face was looking up at him quizzically.

Julie understood that Alex was going through some mental queasiness which would explain the pained look on his face. It must be difficult for her son to comprehend that his mother was helping him to transform into a girl. Dealing with that must be very challenging indeed.

Then she realised that he was staring at her stocking-clad thighs and that her legs were open and her knickers were on display, the tight gusset moulded to the shape of her vulva. She had no issue with this. She sold her body for money to strangers and had done some things that she would rather not tell anyone about. One of her regulars just liked to stick his head under her skirt and sniff her crotch while he masturbated, then when he was ready he would come out from under her skirt and while she held her skirt up out the way he would spatter her tights and knickers with his hot spunk.

But this was her son and it just wasn't right to be giving him an unobstructed view of her stocking-tops and knickers. She slammed her legs shut and gave Alex a reproachful grimace as she rose to her feet.

"Let's put this bra on you," Julie said gruffly, saying nothing about what had happened between them.

She picked up the brassiere and had Alex hold it against his chest while she adjusted the straps. Once again his mother was very close to him, her satin blouse rubbing on his sensitive freshly-shaved flesh, her perfume invading his nostrils. He could hear the swish of her nylons rubbing together as she fussed around him. And here he was he dressed in pantyhose and silky knickers wearing makeup with his hair styled in a bouffant. It was a little overwhelming and Alex felt his cock become a little stiffer.

"There. See how that sits? That's how you wear a bra," Julie turned Alex to the mirror again and Alex could see how he hadn't been wearing his brassiere properly before.

Julie scrunched up a few pairs of tights and stuffed the cups with them.

"Not ideal but at least it will give you some shape," She said as she adjusted the bra a final time.

"Right. We're nearly there. We just need to get you into the skirt and blouse," Julie snatched up the navy blue A-line miniskirt.

She bent at her knees again and held open the waistband of the skirt for Alex to step into and Alex couldn't help looking. He was rewarded with a glimpse of black opalescent stocking welt at the top of his mother's thighs and the tight pink knickers clinging to the cleft of her pudendum and once again his penis, tightly held against his perineum, pulsed and became a little harder.

Julie eased the skirt up Alex's legs, the lining rubbing sensuously on his nylon-sheathed legs and he couldn't help but let out another little sigh. Julie looked at him quizzically but said nothing.

"Hold the waist open while I get your blouse," Julie said, sounding a little annoyed.

Julie got Alex to put his arms into the blouse one at a time while he held up his skirt then Julie buttoned the blouse. Alex always struggled buttoning blouses because the buttons were on the other side to his men's shirts. The soft satin felt cool and sensuous against his flesh and his mother tucked the tails of the blouse into the top of his skirt and closed the zip.

She fussed with the blouse and skirt until she was happy with the result, the hem of his skirt and the fabric of his blouse tickling him delightfully. He loved the flutter of the hem of his skirt on his nylons.

Alex was now sporting a semi-hard erection between his legs.

"Ok, we're nearly there," Julie said, snatching up the black high heeled court shoes.

One again she crouched down and this time Julie's skirt rode all the way to the top of thighs and Alex stared, mesmerised, while his mother put first one foot then the other into the high heels. Julie's fleshy but delicious thighs, clad in glistening fifteen denier black nylon stockings, the dark welts clipped to glittering garter snaps, were fully displayed. Alex could see the shape of her mound through her almost transparent knickers, the cleft of her pubis clearly visible.

His mother's beautiful mature face was staring up at him, those full red lips, her rouged cheeks, her blue eyes highlighted by black eyeliner and mascara and purple and pink eyeshadow, all framed by her bottle-blonde fringe. Alex realised how sexy his mother actually was and why men paid to have sex with her.

His cock was now fully rampant.

"There. Now let's get a couple of pictures so you can see how beautiful you look and so you can look at them when you practice your makeup and dressing skills," Julie said enthusiastically, unaware of the effect her presence was having on her son.

Julie reached for the Polaroid Land camera that was sitting on Alex's desk, a full cartridge of film inserted, ready to go.

She looked at Alex and was amazed at how pretty, sensuous and feminine her son looked. Alex was almost unclockable.

Then she saw that Alex had tented his skirt.

Alex's erection had burst free of the confines of his perineum and his testes had descended and filled his scrotum. A hard proud erection was pushing against his tights and knickers, making his skirt bulge outward.

"Oh, for fuck sake Alex," Julie sounded more disheartened than anything else.

"You've ruined the look. We'll have to get rid of that before we can take any pictures," she said disappointedly.

"I told you mom. When I dress up I usually get a... a stiffy and I have to... well you know what men do," Alex repeated what he had told his mother earlier.

"Well you can't wank yourself off wearing those clothes. You'll get spunk on them and ruin them," Julie sounded really piqued.

"Oh I know what'll do the trick," Julie snatched up a stocking off the bed and began to roll it up.

Alex just stood there dumbfounded.

"Don't just stand there like a ditz Alex, lift your skirt up out of the way," Julie grunted, sounding annoyed.

Alex couldn't believe this was happening but he did as he was told and lifted the hem of his skirt all the way up.

Julie dropped to her knees in front of her son and pulled down his knickers.

His long thick cock was tenting the front of his tights; droplets of pre-ejaculate had already darkened the gusset. Julie dabbed at the droplets with the stocking and Alex shuddered as the most intense feeling he had ever felt rippled along the shaft of his penis shrouded in the sheer silky pantyhose being dabbed at by the nylon stocking which was held by his mom.

"Ok. Let's get this over with," Julie said matter-of-factly as if she was about to peel the spuds.

She whipped Alex's long appendage out of his tights and rolled the stocking over it.

"The stocking will catch your load," Julie said as plainly as if she was explaining how to put on socks.

She rolled the stocking along Alex's throbbing member, once again impressed by how big her son's cock was. Julie liked her cocks long and thick and for a fleeting second she wondered what it would be like to have this monster inside her.

Then she was all business.

At first the stocking was wrinkled and bagged, gathered around the shaft and flange of his phallus. Then his smother smoothed it out so that it was tightly swathed around his cock. She began to slide her fingers up and down her son's big cock and Alex became weak at the knees. A gentle tingling began to bloom in his groin. His mother ruched the rest of the stocking around his scrotum and slowly squeezed and caressed the freshly-shaven sack.

Alex looked down and at his mother's attractive face, her eyes glued to his bloated appendage. Her red lipsticked mouth had unconsciously formed a perfect circle, her long delicate fingers with those perfectly manicured red fingernails wrapped around his throbbing cock, stroking it sensuously, the diaphanous nylon eliciting a localised tingling in his penis that spread through his groin and centred in his lower belly.

The feel of the slippery, delicate fabric being buffed against his shaft, fraenulum and sensitive glans drove Alex to sensory overload and a climax ripped through him and his organ exploded.

Julie had put the stocking over her son's cock to catch the semen not to enhance his pleasure but as Alex's testes roiled and he ejaculated, the first eruption of scalding semen spewed from his cock and burst through the nylon and spattered on her cheek and in her hair. The second deluge of spunk splattered along her wrist and arm, then the stocking did its job and the rest of her son's issue expelled itself into a glutinous puddle stuck to the stocking.

"There; that's done it," Julie said, seemingly proud of herself.

She ripped the stocking off her son's cock and dabbed at the droplets of semen still dribbling from the eye.

"Keep your skirt out of the way Alex. If you get it on the fabric it hardly ever comes out," Julie commented and got to her feet.

Julie held the semen soaked stocking in front of her at arm's length and walked over to his desk and dropped it into the bin. She snatched a wad of tissues out of the dispenser on his dresser and wiped away the semen on her wrist and arm and dabbed at the spunk on her cheek and in her hair. She brushed her hair and applied foundation and powder to her face where she had wiped it away.

Alex just stood there dumbfounded holding his skirt up, his flaccid penis hanging over the waistband of his pantyhose; his knickers puddled around his ankles.

"What did you just do mother?" Alex whispered, sounding awestruck.

"I did what was necessary Alex. Don't be obtuse honey; you know what I do for a living. What I just did, I do almost every day except it would cost you a few quid," she walked back over to him and tucked him and pulled the waistband of his pantyhose back up.

She patted his false pudenda and smiled at him.

"Pull up you knickers, smooth out your skirt and let's get these pictures taken," she lit a cigarette and picked up the camera.

Julie got Alex to pose. At first they were just plain old portrait shots then she got him to pose a little provocatively and finally had him lie on the bed and she took some more seductive pictures. She handed Alex the pictures to look at and he had to admit that he was impressed. He looked amazing. Like a beautiful young woman dressed suggestively and posing erotically. The close-ups were perfect and he could use them as a template to practice his makeup skills.

But he still couldn't get over the fact that he had been masturbated by his own mother. Not only that but she had invoked the most earth-shattering orgasm that he had ever felt.

"Now I want you to make your way carefully downstairs, holding onto the bannister and I'll teach you how to walk in those heels and to ensure that your gestures are feminine.

They did just that, his mother sipping scotch and coke and smoking cigarettes while she trained him. She encouraged him, rewarding him with a break now and then to smoke a cigarette and have a drink with her. She made him sit with his legs crossed, dangling one foot seductively while he did so, with his shoulders back and tits thrust forward.

They were both amazed at how feminine Alex looked and how quickly he assumed a feminine persona. In her opinion he was almost passable.

While this was happening Julie secreted away a couple of the polaroids she had taken. She had taken so many that there was no way that Alex would know.

Over the next few evenings, between Julie servicing her gentleman callers, they spent their time doing the same thing over and over until Alex was passing perfectly. Alex also practiced his hair and makeup skills and deportment during the day.

In fact inside the house Alex had dropped his male persona entirely and presented only femme. Julie had even bought Alex a pair of rayon babydoll pyjamas to sleep in. Alex only thought of herself as HER not HE and Julie went along with it. Alex was first surprised and then delighted that her mother was so supportive.

There was no repeat performance of the sex. Alex kept fantasising about her mother masturbating her; she couldn't forget it but despite some tacit encouragement Julie had not shown any further inclination to indulge Alex's fantasies that way.

What Alex didn't know about was Julie's growing resentment towards her. Julie had resented her son Alex for being a lazy bludger and Julie had an ulterior motive for helping Alex become the girl that she wanted to be and the resentment and the ulterior motive had briefly been forgotten but it quickly returned.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers