Do What the Nice Man Says Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing had really changed. Alex still lazed around the house and made no effort to find employment or to compensate her mother for room and board. The only significant change was that Julie now thought of Alex in the feminine gender too. There was also an element of jealousy added to her resentment towards Alex.

Julie began to daydream about what it would be like if Alex had been born a girl rather than a boy and Alex personified what her daughter would look like if she had one. She was pretty, just like Julie had been when she was younger: long legs, nice tits (albeit false), a slim waist and rounded bottom. Alex exuded sensuality without realising it and if she went out she would be well aware of the effect that Alex would have on men.

Julie's daydreams became more embellished. The female Alex would be just like male Alex: no job, no prospects and no ambition; lazing away the days. But then female Alex would be different to male Alex because she would have lots of friends. A girl as pretty and vivacious as Alex would be very popular. She would be on the phone all day, chatting with her girlfriends about the latest celebrity hunk and which pop song on the charts was the best. Alex would be lusted after by boys in her same social class but she would turn her nose up at them. Her daughter Alex would be giving it up to upper-class boys with lots of money who had no intention of ever taking her home to meet their parents or heaven forbid marry.

Julie would have had to put Alex on 'the pill' as soon as she hit adolescence otherwise there would be another mouth to feed in the household when she got inevitably got knocked up.

Julie realised that her feelings of anger and jealousy were unfounded and it was just an elaborate fantasy that justified her envy and fuelled her illicit plans for Alex.

Julie took the polaroids she had taken of Alex posing seductively to the printers she used make her tart cards. Tart cards are cards advertising the services of prostitutes. The cards are placed in locations such as newsagents' windows and telephone boxes or alternatively they are handed out or dropped in the street in red light districts. The man who owned the shop printed tart cards for most of the 'working girls' in Birmingham. He insisted on being paid cash but he did a good job and his prices were reasonable.

Julie was on a break from the laundrette when she went to the printers and told the man who owned the shop what she wanted. Colour cards were twice as expensive as black and white and embedding an actual photographic image into the card instead of just a drawing also cost more money because of the skills involved. Julie paid half and then went out back of the shop and dropped her knickers and lifted her skirt and let the printer fuck her as payment for the remainder of the money she owed.

She'd let him shag her again when she came back to the shop to pick up the cards the next day.

Julie distributed the cards in telephone boxes, public house lavatories, newsagents and seedy hotel foyers around Balsall Heath. The picture on the card was of Alex posed seductively on the bed smiling salaciously. It read: Young and Exotic Transvestite. Discreet services for generous gentlemen. All of your fantasies come to life with this special young lady. At the bottom of the card was the phone number that Julie used on her own tart cards.

Julie's home phone started ringing that night and she sorted out the genuine prospects from the weirdoes and prank callers. Some of the men baulked at the price that Julie was asking and she assured the potential clients that Alex was worth it. Julie whittled the prospective customers down to three men who would arrive at 32 Clifton Road at one hour intervals.

Julie would have her revenge on Alex and Alex would start paying her way.

"Let me help you dress tonight honey; I've bought you some special clothing," Julie smiled at Alex who was dressed in her babydoll pyjamas and tights, curled up on the sofa reading a fashion magazine.

Alex liked that her mother was now referring to her as honey because it validated her gender and was a motherly term of endearment.

Julie led Alex up to her bedroom. She sensed that something was different. Her mother wasn't being furtive but she seemed nervous and the phone had been ringing incessantly over the last two days but her mother didn't seem to have any gentlemen callers.

"Ok honey. Tonight is going to be different. I'm going to help you dress again but tonight you will be entertaining. You will be showing off your femininity for the first time," Julie smiled and the smile seemed a little evil.

Alex became alarmed and angry. She spied the tube of KY jelly on the bedside table and she shuddered at the very thought of what that implied.

"I don't want to show off my femininity! I'm not stupid mom. You're going to turn me out aren't you? Well I'm not doing it!" Alex crossed her arms defiantly.

"Oh honey. You really think you have a choice? I have pictures of you dressed as a girl. Some of them are the awful ones of you took yourself and some of them are more recent," Julie smiled at Alex evilly.

"You don't have many friends but I know the few that you have and I know where they live. It would be so easy to push the pictures through their letterboxes. Then of course there is uncle Albert, aunt Doris, uncle Sid and aunt Mary not to mention your grandmother and granddad," Julie continued.

"I'll tell them how distraught and concerned I am about your crossdressing and when I show them the pictures they will recognise you. It doesn't matter where you go I'll follow you and show everyone the pictures," Julie smirked.

Alex was speechless. She didn't know if her mother was bluffing but the consequences would be awful if she did. Alex was not ready to share her secret and she knew that her family and the few friends she had would not understand. They would think she was some kind of pervert and likely disown her. Before she could answer Julie produced what looked like a little bottle with a tube attached to it.

"Go and poo Alex, then use this," Julie held out a douche.

"I don't wanna poo Mom," Alex whined.

"Just do it honey. It will be better than what happens if you don't," Alex's mother used her 'don't argue with me tone' and Alex reached for the douche.

Alex wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but she knew what the thing with the red bulb and the white tube sticking out of it was used for. She felt trapped and subdued and she took the implement from her mother and retired to the bathroom and returned after a little while looking a little forlorn.

"Don't worry honey. I think you might like what is going to happen to you tonight. You will finally become the woman that you always wanted to be," Julie smiled at Alex who was not convinced.

Alex dutifully sat at the dresser while Julie helped her with her makeup. It was a lot more slutty than usual; dark eyes with lots of thick eyeliner and mascara and gaudy eyeshadow, rouged cheeks and bright red lipstick. Julie did her hair, fussing with it and using lots of hairspray.

Julie showed Alex a red satin basque with black lace trim and suspenders, a pair of red satin knickers and a pair of brand new red spiky high-heeled pumps and black fully-fashioned stockings. Ordinarily Alex would have been thrilled with the presents but tonight she was filled with dread as her mother helped her tuck and dress in the sexy lingerie, stockings and heels. When her mother fastened the clasps of her garters to the welts of her stockings then smoothed the stockings along her legs and straightened the seams the feelings of lasciviousness returned briefly.

Alex looked in the mirror and saw a whore staring back at her. A beautiful, sexy, deliciously feminine whore; but a whore none the less. Even the strong scotch and coke her mother had given her to drink could not take away the feelings of anxiety and when the doorbell rang Alex was filled with fear. Julie sprayed Alex with Dior Poison perfume and was about to go downstairs to answer the door when Alex caught her arm.

"What do I do mom?" Alex whispered.

"Oh that's easy Alex," Julie gently removed Alex's grip from her arm.

"Just do what the nice man says honey," Julie leaned in and kissed Alex's cheek and went downstairs to answer the door.

Julie turned off the overhead light on her way out leaving the bedroom swathed in the seductive lighting of the bedlamps. Alex sat on her bed full of apprehension and alarm. She heard the click-clack of her mother's high heels on the stairs and the clump of heavy boots behind her.

The door opened and her mother entered the room followed by a heavy-set man in his forties still dressed in his work clothes. Alex stared down at her shoes after looking up furtively at the man who without any encouragement sat down and began to undress.

"I'll leave you to it. Alex this is Robert; be nice to him. Robert; you've got an hour," Julie said sternly and quietly closed the door and left them alone.

Alex was shaking with fear when Robert approached her fully naked and sporting a healthy erection. He smelled of heavy industry, dried sweat, cigarettes and Ansells best bitter. He was also wearing aftershave which Alex thought he might have splashed on after work to try to hide the other odours. Alex thought that Robert smelled very manly and somehow that made her feel more feminine and vulnerable.

"Let's see your pretty face then sweetie," Robert put his big paw under her chin and lifted it so that the lamp illuminated her face.

"My god you are stunning," Robert sighed.

He lowered his face to hers and for the first time in her life Alex kissed a man. Robert's thick lips pressed against hers and Alex froze. She didn't back away but she didn't respond either. It was strange to feel Robert's full lips on her lipsticked lips, to feel his breathing, to smell his manly body, to feel the presence of this older, bigger man. She was still scared but the fear was manageable. She was in her own house in her own bedroom and her mother was downstairs.

Robert pressed his lips harder against hers and Alex opened her mouth a tiny little bit to breathe and Robert took advantage and pushed his tongue into her mouth and eased her back on the bed and lay on top of her, kissing her. Alex allowed herself to be lowered onto the bed; she knew that fighting this brute was out of the question. Also, somewhere deep in her psyche where she seldom went, Alex had a feeling that she deserved what was happening to her. Her mother was right; she was a bludger who needed to pay her share.

Robert rolled Alex onto her side and lay beside her, holding her close, kissing her, his hands meandering over her body, fondling her, caressing her, squeezing her.

"I want a bit of kiss and cuddle before we get down to it," Robert stopped kissing her long enough to speak.

'Get down to what?' Alex thought.

He pulled her close and kissed her again, his fingers squeezing Alex's buttocks, then sliding along her thighs and stroking the welts of her stockings. Robert seemed infatuated with her silky stockings and stroked her legs for quite some time, tracing the seams of her stockings, kissing her and holding her close. If anything, Alex was confused. This brute of a man was holding her close but he wasn't hurting her. On the contrary he was softly fondling and caressing her. His kisses were gentle and he was whispering little compliments in her ear.

It was strange being cuddled by this older, bigger man and Alex was still fearful about what might come next but for now the experience was not too unpleasant. Robert made her feel like the girl she imagined she was and she felt comforted and cosseted. She opened her lips a little wider and let Robert put his tongue all the way into her mouth and she reciprocated, putting her own tongue into Robert's.

He tasted of beer and cigarettes but she didn't find it that unpleasant. Robert tasted like a man should. On the other hand Alex tasted sweet and smelled delicious, drenched as she was in the musky stench of Poison perfume. She felt soft and the feel of the satin corset and silky stockings against his flesh were driving Robert wild with lust.

It was then that Alex became aware that something was pressed into her stomach. Something hard and fleshy and warm.

Robert took her hand and guided it down his body, past his protruding belly into his hairy crotch. Alex's fingers glided past a fleshy appendage that she realised was Robert's erect penis. Robert pulled her hand back near the inflamed organ and her fingers brushed it again.

"Take it!" Robert hissed into her ear.

It was the first time that Robert had shown any anger but she figured that it was more frustration than ire in his voice. In any event it stirred Alex out of her reverie and she took Robert's hard, pulsing phallus in her hand. It felt warm, fleshy and hard and Alex traced a throbbing vein with a manicured, red-nailpolished fingernail and then she squeezed it and she felt Robert shudder and he moaned.

"Oh god yes!" he whispered into her ear.

It was now that Alex realised that she was the one with the power. Robert was the one begging her for release. Alex knew what it was like to be like one of those pretty girls who shunned him and thought they were too good for him and refused to even return his stare. Alex was now the one who was admired, lusted after, cherished. She began to slowly stroke Robert's cock to see what would happen next.

He writhed against her and kissed her harder and lustfully drove his tongue into her mouth. His hands were everywhere, stoking her stocking-sheathed legs, scrunching her satin-encased buttocks, even inside her bra tweaking her nipples. Julie hadn't padded Alex's brassiere because she suspected the customers might want to play with her meagre little titties and she was right.

Alex's breathing began to become ragged as feelings of lustfulness replaced the feelings of trepidation. The sensation of Robert's rough hands stroking her gossamer-clad legs was wonderful and when he squeezed her knicker-clad bottom she squealed a little and giggled like a girl. She was suddenly aware that she was erect; her cock had sprung free from between her legs and was pushing against the front of her knickers.

Robert rolled Alex on her back and mounted her and for a few seconds Alex was terrified that he was going to try to fuck her but he continued to kiss her passionately and began to grind his cock against her knickers, thrusting his phallus against hers with the only the slippery satin knicker fabric between their engorged members.

Instinctively, Alex wrapped her nylon-sheathed legs around Robert's flanks and rubbed her stockings on his bare flesh and scraped her heels along his back and she felt him buck and shudder. He whimpered like a braying animal at the pleasure he was experiencing from the feel of Alex's legs and heels on his sensitive skin, her lips on his mouth and her tongue inside it, her fingernails raking his back as she writhed beneath him, thrusting her satin-swathed cock against his hard, pulsing member.

Pleasure was everywhere and Alex was roiling in it. Her cock was throbbing with delight as she felt Robert's penis rubbing and pulsing against it, her body was alight with delightful sensations as Robert kissed and caressed her. Alex had never felt so sexually energised and so womanly.

Robert suddenly drove Alex into the mattress and held her there with the weight of his body pressing down on her. He ground his cock against hers forcefully and drove his tongue into her mouth as he cried out.

Alex felt the sudden warmth and wetness as Robert ejaculated on her. Robert's semen soaked her knickers and ran down between her legs. Her own cock erupted and she clung to him and ground against him as both of their phalluses throbbed and spewed forth their scalding issue. Wave after wave of pleasure enveloped Alex as Robert continued to kiss her, caress her and grind against her. She crossed her ankles behind his back and held him close, returning his kisses as the last of her orgasm washed over her.

Alex was overcome with post-coital regret once she came down from her orgasmic high. There was an old fat man lying on top of her, rubbing his cock on her semen-drenched knickers and slobbering at her with his thick rubbery lips. The fantasy of the young girl being taken by the older man had vanished as the reality of the situation dawned upon her.

Alex lay under Robert and let him finish and then he climbed off her and smiled down at her, his once proud erection slowly subsiding like a snail retreating into its shell.

"That was awesome kid. I'll pay your mom on the way out," Robert leaned down and kissed her cheek and then began to dress hurriedly.

Alex just lay on the bed with puddles of semen soaking into her knickers and between her buttocks, slowly cooling and coagulating. She felt like a used whore. She silently berated herself for enjoying and actively participating in the sex. How easily she had succumbed. She was a harlot just like her mother!

She listened to the clomp, clomp, clomp of Donald's boots descending the staircase and the hushed conversation between her mother and the man who had defiled her. Then the squeaking of the front door opening and closing followed by the click-clack of her mother's high heels on the stairs.

"Get up and clean yourself up you floozy," Julie hissed at her daughter when she saw the mess.

"Your next gentleman caller will be here soon and you need to be ready." Julie put down the scotch and coke she had carried upstairs and rummaged in the drawers for a fresh pair of knickers for Alex to wear.

Alex pulled down her knickers careful not to get any spunk on her stockings or her basque. She wiped between her legs and dabbed at her genitalia until they were sufficiently dry enough for her to walk to the bathroom. She went to the basin and filled it with warm water and took a flannel and washed and dried her genitals and buttocks. Alex came back into her bedroom and tucked and stepped into the full-cut black nylon knickers that she snatched from her mother's hand. She pulled them tight and sat down.

"Here drink this," Julie handed Alex the scotch and coke and Alex drank most of it one gulp.

Julie lit cigarettes for them both and handed one to Alex who sucked the menthol smoke deep into her lungs.

"I won't ask you how it went because I saw the results. Regardless of your attitude I think you quite enjoyed it; Robert certainly did. I'm charging the punters three-times as much as I charge for myself because you are so young and inexperienced but Donald didn't complain, in fact he left a tip and told me he's coming back next week," Julie seemed proud of herself but Alex just sulked.

"Ok stop behaving like a baby! You wanted to know what it feels to be a woman, well now you know - you spend a lot of time on your back with men you don't really like pawing at you," Julie snatched the glass out of Alex's hand.

"Fix your makeup; your next punter will here in five minutes," Julie snapped and left the room.

Alex did as she was told; there was no time for crying or self-pity.

The next man to arrive was named Andrew and he a lot younger than Donald and Alex had to admit that he was quite handsome. He kissed Alex affectionately and she willingly let her hand drift to his flies and extract his long slim member. Her intention was to do exactly what she done with Donald: kiss, cuddle, fondle and dry-hump. It was pretty easy work when she thought about it and this man was quite nice.

But the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry and so did Alex's. When she tried to get him to lie down on the bed Andrew had other plans. He forced Alex to her knees and jabbed at her mouth with his cock.