Do what We Normally Do Ch. 01

Story Info
A man goes to visit his regular mistress, and gets surprised.
2.6k words
4.21
15.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood before her chamber, nervously, thoughts of what was going to happen once I entered dashing through my mind at incredible speeds. My breathing was ragged, sweat on my palms making them feel cold and awkward. My heart rate was as high as the first time I had done this. I cleared my throat and tried to swallow, but my throat was too dry from the anxiety I was feeling. Did I even dare to knock on the door in front of me? Did I want to face this? Deep down I already knew I did want all of this, however doing these... well, things, also made me feel wrong, but that was kind of right. My god this all felt so weird.

I decided I would take the leap. Knock on that door and, face my fears, be indulged, and, indulge. I was as ready as I was the very first time I did this. So I knocked, softly on the door. A female voice from inside answered, a voice well known, somewhat comforting, but commanding and demanding at the same time.

"Have you prepared?" The commanding voice asked.

"Y-y-yes" I stammered back through the door, you could hear the rasp in my voice clear as I struggled to speak.

"We will see about that." The voice said. "You may enter when you feel that you are ready" It spoke coldly despite its familiarity. I put my hand on the doorknob and pushed the door open, entering the chamber.

The first part of the room was covered by a curtain, just like the last times. I knew that beyond this part she would be sitting, expecting things, demanding things. My heart raced, this is the part where I remove my clothing and go in, and, it happens. No going back. No going back. I was excited, nervous, anxious and happy. All at the same time. The anticipation was killing me, so I started to undress, I took of my shoes and the socks and pants quickly followed.

"Are you still in there? Do NOT keep me waiting too long. You know what happens when I am kept waiting."

I heard her say the words and my hands started trembling a little more, I felt my blood rush toward my head, making my vision blur. I hurriedly took off my shirt. Last to go was the comfort of my underwear. Naked as the day I was born, pressed on forward, into the chamber.

At first glance nothing seemed out of the ordinary, it was dim lit like last time, just some candles, and a soft blueish light from the corner. I looked at her, sitting on the chair in the right corner of the room. She was still wearing her 'regular' work clothes. A fancy skirt that covered past her knees, pantyhose underneath. Her heels reflected the blue hue off of them. A white shirt and a smart jacket brought the outfit together. Her hair was loose, but brushed to perfection and fell just beyond her shoulder line. The room was centred around her. She was sitting so that she would get all the attention, and knew it. Her lips curled slowly as I saw her eyes running over my body.

"So you were prepared after all. Good. You can listen when you need to." She said. I just blushed at her compliment. Almost afraid to speak to this beautiful creature. "Well, I thought as a special treat you can help me get ready for what we normally do here, and then, well, we do what we normally do here." She continued. I just stared at her for a second, taken aback once again by her beauty and her message. I had never helped her get ready. It made me very excited. "Well aren't you quiet today" She said.

"I-I-I'm sorry, I'm more nervous today than usual, and now, t-t-this as well." I felt stupid for stumbling over my words, but she paid it no mind.

"Well, you usually do take it slow, especially when you need to get into it. So how does it feel? To be completely hairless? Just like I told you, did it feel good to obey me even though I was not there?"

"Y-y-yes, it did, even though it feels strange in my pants. Sleeping under the covers without my leg hair felt wonderful though" I replied. I was focusing on her legs, I still did not fully dare to look her in the eye unless she told me to.

"Well it seems you have forgotten whom you are speaking to. You know how to address, me and henceforth you shall do just that." She said with some tone of anger about her.

"Yes, M-m-Mistress." I stammered back. I felt a rush of excitement, and shame. The excitement was bigger than the shame though. It felt good calling her that.

"Now, my bitch, stop undressing me with your eyes and help me get ready! I will NOT say this AGAIN!" She commanded. I saw the spark in her eye as she said it.

"Yes, Mistress" I replied dutifully, and kneeled on the carpeted floor, and crawled toward her as I had done oh so many times before. I glanced up at her, she nodded. I took off her first heel, smelling the musk from her feet. She had, after all, worked all day in those beautiful shoes. Her encased foot and brightly coloured toenails gave me the chills. Slowly, the second heel. I could feel her gaze.

She rose, standing she towered over me this way, reminding me exactly what and who I was in this moment. Who I was with her. I felt excited again, my nervousness began to fade as I grew more familiar with the situation. I looked up at her, my Mistress, and waited. "You may stand" she said. I obeyed, standing in front of her with my eyes cast down. She walked around me. Her long red fingernails tracing my body wherever she pleased. I glanced at her as she circled me. She caught my eye, stood for a brief moment and pinched my nipple. Hard. As I winced, she smiled coyly. "You may continue now, my bitch." I undid the button on the back of her skirt, releasing her from the grasp of it. She lifted her feet one by one so I could remove it out from under her. The blouse next. I unbuttoned it, not looking at her directly. My hands shaking as I did so, ever so carefully. I could smell her flowery perfume on her as I undid her blouse. The smell of which made my head swim just for a split second. I loved her perfume, it was quite... intoxicating.

I took a step back when I had removed her blouse. Only clad in her underwear, she stood there, shining in beauty. "You may remove my underwear bitch." She said formally. I helped her with her bra first, releasing her wonderfully plump and round breasts from their hold. Her nipples dormant atop them. I mustered my will, and pressed on. Resisting the almost overwhelming temptation to touch them. I knew punishment would follow if I did. Her pantyhose were the hardest, I had to remove them very carefully as I did not want to rip them by accident. The last remaining piece were her purple panties, decorated with frilly patterns, they felt soft and wonderful to the touch. Exciting me even more as I slid them down her legs.

There we were, in the very room I was so nervous about entering, equally naked, but far from equal in vulnerability. As I looked at my work, I saw her naked for the first time. Long beautiful legs leading up to her somewhat hidden pussy. Topped by a perfect landing strip, showing me where to work if commanded. Her toned body was as beautiful as ever. Her boobs hanging free, her nipples hardening to the slightly cooler air. Slender arms, beautiful hands tipped with bright red fingernails. Her shoulder line defining her body even further and holding herself proudly. Her neck and then her beautiful face. Perfect light make up, but with dark red lips. Emanating dominance. I loved that colour. I felt another rush of excitement. Her bright blue eyes, and dark blonde hair made her one of the prettiest women I had ever seen.

"Now I do not like getting too cold, bitch." She said as she suddenly moved past me toward the closet. "I had already laid this out. Thinking it would be right for today." She continued. The latex was long, but not too long. Dark black and shiny. A dress it seemed, at first sight. She rummaged her closet a little more, a big purple petticoat coming out. "Now, what shoes to wear" she said more to herself than to me. She moved to another closet, filled with heels, boots and shoes. A girl can never have enough, she once said to me. "Ah yes... these seem to fit my mood today." She said as she grabbed a pair of thigh high boots with a zipper on the side and laces in the front. The laces started after the ankle, so the boot looked very classy.

She looked at me. "Well, come on bitch, no time to waste, I am getting cold." She said. I put on her petticoat first. She stepped in to it with grace, I pulled it up to her belly button. Next the dress. The latex slid over her head easily. The bottom fell over the petticoat. The armless body had a built in rope system to help it stay on. She held the breast pieces to her breasts. "You may tie the cords bitch, but not too tight please." She said.

"Yes Mistress." I replied.

The fabric in the back tightened into her skin and pulled her breasts up and outward. Once I thought that it was tight enough. I stopped. I walked over to grab the boots and help her get into them.

"Well bitch, just what do you think you are doing?" She said. "I worked all day, my feet are sore and tired and need cleaning... you know how." She said as she moved back toward the chair. She looked so sexy and dominant in her latex dress, like a pin-up Mistress. I crawled toward her outstretched feet. I Inhaled her musky feet as I reached them.

"Thank you Mistress." I said.

I dove in slowly, and tenderly at first. Licking her toes, inhaling as much as I could. Exciting me as I did it. I loved her feet. Licking them was a privilege, and I intended to make the most of it. I worshiped both her feet for what seemed like a lifetime, enjoying every minute of it. Licking, sucking, tasting, inhaling and caressing.

"That is quite enough bitch, well done" I heard her say as it snapped me out of my trance. "Now grab the bowl, and wash my feet with lukewarm water. It will not do to have your saliva all over my perfect feet." She commanded.

"Yes Mistress" I obeyed and washed her feet as instructed.

The boots, at last. I encased her beautiful feet and legs into the incredible unit of a boot, one at a time. Completing her look. Making her the mistress of my dreams and desires. She knew this. As I was thinking these thoughts, she reached behind her and grabbed some things. I heard a small jingle, from the bell on the collar I now knew she just grabbed. The other items didn't make a sound as she grabbed them.

"My feet are clean enough now bitch. Dry them and sit up." She said. I quickly yet carefully dried of her feet and sat up as instructed. She fastened the black collar around my neck, making me feel very excited to wear it. It made me feel like her property. "You can put on the boots now bitch, and if I hear that bell of yours once..." she grabbed the whip with the flat surfaced end and hit the bell gently, "I will spank you, and for every other time I hear it I will spank you another two times, so be careful bitch." I loved it when she gave me consequences.

Very carefully, I moved across the carpet as not to ring my bell. I got both boots and moved back to Mistress. I was impressed I managed this without making the bell chime. I carefully opened the zipper on each boot, and placed them over her curvy strong calves and beautiful feet. Zipping them up shortly after. I had no real rush in it since I was being very careful of the bell which was now around my neck. "Now worship me bitch. You know what to do." She said. I did know, the point of the heel first sucking and licking. The taste of leather on my lips drove me to extasy, blood rushing to my dick. I really. Loved. SHOES! The heel next, in and out of my mouth like sucking a cock. It wasn't long before I had worshipped both of the boots to her satisfaction, she beckoned me up with her whip. Slowly I came closer to my prise, near the top of the boot I could smell her womanhood. She was enjoying this.

Her hand came down and grabbed my hair, her other hand opened her petticoat and showed me the way to her pussy. I licked my lips in anticipation. My mouth no longer dry but salivating from the thought of what I was going to do to her. She used her slender fingers to part her pussy lips. She forcefully plunged my head into her pussy. The bell chimed and my heart sank. "I will forgive that one" she said as she sighed, feeling my tongue go to work quickly. I knew what she wanted. Long strokes over her clit first. I could feel her shift her pelvis down into my face. I offered some resistance but the movement caused the bell to chime. SMACK! She hit me on my ass with her whip. Pain and pleasure shot through me. I didn't stop licking her.

My tongue expertly finding the places I knew I could make her find pleasure and she grabbed my hair again. Pushing me deeper, into the sweet smell and nectar that was now freely flowing from her pussy. JI needed to turn up the pace so my tongue dashed around her clit and into her with different speeds. "Ohhhhh, bitch you are getting too good at this" She moaned. I could feel her close her legs around my face, squashing me in her pleasure. A position that gave me much joy and excitement. She was going to cum soon, because of me, her bitch. Licking faster and faster she rode my face and orgasmed loudly. Wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body. She held my face in her pussy and moved my head with her convulsions. Making the bell chime four times. Her orgasm subsided and she sat up. Pushed me away gently and looked at my face covered in her juices. I smiled. A little proud of my achievement.

"I heard that chime, four times to be exact, you know what happens now bitch." She said.

"Yes mistress." I answered and presented my butt to her. Eight hard smacks on my cheeks, each one more painful than the other.

"Now get up bitch, we have not even remotely finished. I knew this and smiled.

"Yes mistress" I answered.