Do You Believe in Santa Claus?

Story Info
Louise learns to believe in Santa in a fun way.
5.8k words
4.11
18.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a little story I have written for Christmas! This could easily have been submitted a number of categories on here but here it is in Loving Wives. I make no apologies about this as it's just a fun little slutty story for you all the enjoy! It's obviously not a true story although of course Santa is real remember!

Louise was bored with Christmas shopping now with a week to go before the big day. Now that may sound strange that a woman could be bored by shopping but she had bought everything she needed and now just needed to go home and have a glass of wine. But her husband had other ideas and was in the tech section of the massive department store looking at new televisions and geeking out.

She rolled her eyes as he engaged a member of staff about another television and wandered off leaving him to it. She passed through the food hall again and took advantage of another free alcoholic taster drink on offer. As she wandered off a bit more she started to feel the effects of the mix of free alcohol and felt a bit lightheaded.

She also desperately needed to wee and looked around for the nearest toilet. The ones in the food hall had a massive queue and she cursed under her breath. She stormed off deciding to find another set of toilets.

She found herself wandering back through the Christmas section and decided to ask the next member of staff where the nearest toilets where. She rounded a corner and bumped straight into a member of staff dressed as an elf.

"Good afternoon madam are you here to see Fathef Christmas and tell him what you want for Christmas!" Exclaimed the elf rather too enthusiastically for Louise's liking.

"Erm no not exactly I'm looking for the nearest toilets." She replied disdainfully.

"Back in the food hall are the nearest toilets."

"Oh for fuck sake I've just come from there and there is massive queue." Said Louise.

"It's a busy time of year madam! You could always wait and see Santa whilst you wait for the queue to go down!" Suggested the elf again enthusiastically.

"Ermm no thanks I'm a bit too old for sitting on Santa's knee don't you think?"

"You're never too old for that! Do you not believe in Father Christmas?!" Giggled the elf.

"I'm a grown woman in my thirties of course I don't." Replied Louise indignantly.

"You don't?! That is such a shame. You will be on Santa's naughty list!" Laughed the elf.

"Fuck sake." Mumbled Louise under her breath.

"The magic of Christmas is believing and giving and receiving of gifts. You like to give and receive gifts? So you should believe!"

"Christ almighty of course I like to give and receive gifts but I don't believe in Santa and I really need the loo right now!" Said Louise getting tetchy.

"Hmm well follow me, this is very naughty of me so don't tell Santa but we have a staff toilet behind the grotto you can use." Said the elf taking Louise by the hand.

Louise gave a half hearted smile and started to follow the elf who moved at pace through the Christmas section. She didn't really know where he was taking her but she was desperate for a pee so just followed behind as they head into the back of the department store. One thing she did notice was the elf's ridiculously tight green trousers. As he opened a door for her she couldn't help but notice a rather large bulge in his trousers.

The elf led Louise past boxes of christmas decorations and trollies to a corner behind the grotto.

"This is the ladies toilet." He said pointing to a door grinning at Louise.

"Thanks." Louise said as she pushed the door open and stepped inside.

The toilet wasn't exactly up to the standards of the regular customer toilets but Louise was desperate to pee and sat down to do what she needed to do. Once she had finished peeing she wiped herself and pulled her knickers up and sorted her skirt out. She was about to leave when looking around she noticed a random piece of Christmas wrapping paper stuck to side of the cubicle. Someone had written crudely on it 'To give and receive a gift.' Louise tutted to herself thinking that the elf was a complete weirdo and probably put it there himself.

It was then she heard a noise the other side of the cubicle and thought she saw the Christmas paper move a little bit. She was about to open the cubicle door but stopped herself and looked back at the piece of wrapping paper stuck on the wall. Did she imagine it really moving and the noise. Probably mice scurrying around she thought. For no particular reason she reached out to the bit of wrapping paper and pulled on it and to her suprise it fell off the wall revealing a hole in the cubicle wall.

Had someone been trying to watch her pee through the hole? She thought it was the man dressed as the elf. He looked the type and she grew angry thinking about it. Suddenly a piece of paper came through the hole. Louise instinctively bent down and picked it up and opened it to see it was a note saying 'Christmas present available."

She quickly bent down to peer in the hole and suddenly a massive semi erect cock poked through the hole! Louise screamed in shock and turned for the door determined to get out and go mental at the pervert who had done this. In her haste though she banged her head on the door and recoiled sitting back down on the toilet.

Louise took a few seconds to compose herself from the bang on the head. She rubbed her head and looked again, the cock was still there obscenely sticking through the hole. She was about to kick off and fly out of the door in anger when she looked at it again. It was impressive even though it wasn't fully erect. She hadn't seen one like this for many years and she felt a guilty tingle in her pussy. She then thought again about her husband. How he was out there more interested in talking new television tech rather than taking an interest in her. She remembered his trips to the pub and the rumours of him flirting with the younger barmaid. She suddenly recalled that time he went on a business trip and one of his shirts came back smelling of perfume.

Louise then reached out and gently touched the cock. She didn't know why she touched it but she did. Only her nails touched it but it jerked a little as her nails made contact. Her pussy now throbbed and she touched it again this time leaving her fingers on it. She felt how hot it felt and how it seem to grow a little harder. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and moaned. It felt good in her hands. She also felt guilty but also naughty and turned on.

Slowly she started to move her hand on the cock feeling it grow fully hard. She sighed and felt her pussy get wet as she tugged harder on the cock. She looked at how big and hard it looked in her hand. This was wrong but she was really turned on and thought to herself that she deserved a little bit of Christmas fun.

She let go of the now fully hard cock leaving it poking rigid through the hole and got down on her knees in front of it. She lightly blew on the head making it twitch a little as she placed a hand around the base of it. She looked at the smooth head of this cock and admired the size and hardness of it. She flicked her tongue and licked the end of the cock making it jerk and making Louise smile.

She knew she wouldn't have long to enjoy this cock so rather than continuing her teasing of it she opened her mouth wide and slipped the head inside. She gave the head and few sucks and quick licks with her tongue and then started to move her mouth up and down the cock. She moaned quietly over the cock as she took it deeper and deeper in her mouth. She gagged a little as it hit the back of her throat and she sputtered a little. She held it deep in her throat briefly looking straight ahead. Despite the cock filling the hole as he opened her eyes and looked straight ahead she was sure she could make out a little bit of green material behind the cock. She was sure the owner of the cock was the naughty elf.

She carried on the sucking of the cock and decided she was going to make it cum as soon as possible. She bobbed her head quicker and quicker on the cock. Her right hand started to wank the shaft in time with her sucking. Her left hand found it's way under her skirt and pulling her knickers to one side she began to rubbed her clit furiously.

It was almost like it was a race to see who she could make cum quicker, herself or the cock poking through the hole that she was now sucking on harder than any cock she had sucked before. She felt the cock twitch and jerk in her mouth and knew it was about to cum. She wanked the shaft harder and it twitched again and shot hot cum into roof of Louise's mouth. She pulled her mouth back so only the head rested in her mouth on her tongue as it shot it's load into her mouth. She swallowed the cum as quickly as she could as it spurted into her mouth. She furiously rubbed her clit and as the cock shot it's final last spurt of cum in her mouth her body trembled with her own mini orgasm.

Louise swallowed down the last of the impressive load of cum the cock had spurted into her mouth and licked around the head cleaning it. She let the cock slip out of her mouth and it immediately disappeared into the hole. Before she could even look into the hole to see who it belonged to the hole on the other side was immediately covered up leaving her disappointed.

She stood up flustered by her mini orgasm and what she had just done. She sorted out her skirt and got her little compact mirror out and sorted out her lipstick and make up. Tentatively she opened the cubicle door and looked around to see no one about. She wondered briefly if that had just really happened or if it was just a result of her banging her head but then she tasted the remains of the cum in her mouth and blushed.

"Oh there you are! You've been ages! I was worried about you!" Laughed the elf as he suddenly came around the corner making Louise jump alittle.

"I had to sort my lipstick out." Replied Louise feeling herself blush a little.

"Of course! What lady doesn't need to have perfect lipstick!" Announced the elf rather too enthusiastically for Louise's liking.

She was certain it was his cock she had just sucked off and made cum in her mouth and although she felt a little guilty she also felt naughty and satisfied. She still had the blowjob skills she had honed in her single days she thought. She followed the elf out of the back of the grotto back into the department.

"Enjoy the rest of your day and remember to stay on the good girl list for Santa!" Said the elf as he waved goodbye to Louise.

Louise headed back to the tech department half thinking what a dirty pervert the elf was and half excited by what she had just done. Eventually she found her husband who had just finished chatting and was looking for her.

"Been having fun?!" He said.

"Just had a little browse around the Christmas department not very exciting really."

"We best get home then Louise." Her husband replied as they headed towards the exit.

A week later and Christmas Eve was the usual mad rush. Louise had prepped all the veg and set the table ready for Christmas dinner. She had managed to keep her wine glass fill most of the day and by the time her husband had gone out for his traditional Christma eve pint at the local she was quite tipsy. She ran herself a bath and was just getting out and drying herself when she heard him come back home.

"I'm just out of the bath darling." She called out.

"Ok Louise I'm just in the bedroom." Chris replied.

Perfect thought Louise as she dried her hair. The wine had made her feel quite horny and she had a little plan for give her husband a Christmas treat.

She quickly did her make up finishing with some bright deep red lipstick. She dipped into a large bag next to the sink and pulled out the skimpiest pair of black lacy knickers she owned. She slipped them on over her freshly shaven pussy thinking they weren't exactly practical for the cold snowy weather outside but she wouldn't hopefully be wearing them for long!

Next she rolled onto each leg a pair of lace top black fishnet hold up stockings. Not exactly the most comfy choice but certainly the best choice for the slutty Miss santa look she was going for and she knew they would have the perfect effect on her husband. Once on she pulled out the short tight red Miss Santa dress she had bought just for tonight. She wriggled and squeezed herself into admiring her cleavage in the mirror and giggling to herself how ridiculously short it was.

She knelt down to the bag to pull out the boots. Not just any boots but a pair of bright red high heeled pvc thigh boots. They were ridiculously high and almost impossible to walk in but in Louise's plans for the night she was going to spend most of her night on her back anyway! She eased her legs into them and stood up straight and admired herself in them. Finally she put a red Santa hat on to complete her outfit and gingerly strode out of the bathroom to her bedroom ready to give her husband an early Christmas present.

She got to the bedroom door and opened it slowly ready to give Chris a suprise and get a good had fucking from him. But sadly for Louise she was left disappointed when she walked into the bedroom to find him already in bed fast asleep!

She was angry. All the effort she had put into her outfit ready to suprise him and now he was fast asleep snoring away. She was gutted. She could have woken him up there and then but she was too angry with him. And frustrated. Her pussy had beed throbbing ready for some action whilst she was getting dressed and now she was left frustrated.

She headed downstairs carefully trying to not to slip in her boots. She got to the living room and poured herself another glass of wine. She say there brooding and horny and decided after finishing her glass of wine she would finger herself to a raging intense orgasm. But before she had even finished half of her glass of wine she herself had fallen fast asleep.

She was woken a few hours later by a rustling noise. She briefly opened her eyes then closed them again. Was she dreaming? In the gloom of the the living room the only light came from the Christmas tree lights still glowing on the tree in the corner. In her mind she had briefly seen a figure next to the tree. She assumed she was dreaming still or it was the effects of the alcohol. But she opened her eyes again as she heard the noise again. This time she opened her eyes fully and tried to focus on the tree.

She gasped and almost screamed as she saw a figure putting a present down next the tree.

"Chris?" She mumbled only half awake and thinking it was her husband in a Santa suit.

Suddenly the figure turned around and she suddenly shot up sitting up on the sofa. It wasn't her husband at all dressed as Santa it was a complete stranger. She was about to scream when the man put his finger to his lips.

"Who the fuck are you?" She whispered angrily rubbing her eyes now fully awake.

"Ho ho ho I'm Father Christmas of course!" Chuckled the old man.

"What?! There's no such thing who are you and how did you get in my house? She demanded.

"Down the chimney." He replied turning and pointing to the chimney.

"As if you could fit down the chimney." Louise said indignantly.

"Magic my dear."

"Don't give me that shit who are you and what are you doing?" Louise said getting angry.

"I told you I'm Father Christmas. Also know as Santa Claus. Look at me. Big white beard, red suit, a sack full of presents for good boys and girls." He chuckled again placing a present by the tree.

"Seriously what the fuck! I'm a grown adult and obviously don't believe in Santa Claus anymore so you don't expect me to believe you are leaving a present for good boys and girls do you?" Said Louise now totally confused to whether this was real or just a dream or down to alcohol.

"Hmmm let me look at my list Louise." He replied pulling a tattered piece of paper out of one of his pockets.

"Sorry what did you just call me?" She asked getting angry.

"Louise. That's your name. Married to Chris who is upstairs sleeping and on my good list. You Louise are on the naughty list sorry." He replied looking over his glasses at Louise.

"I'm sorry just what the fuck are you going on about?! How do you know my name? And naughty list? What the fuck?!"

"Now now Louise calm down I don't usually get this response on Christmas Eve. I know who you are as you saw my chief elf last Saturday. Remember?" Said Santa smiling at her.

"Oh erm how do you know about that?"

"I know everything Louise and the fact you sucked off my chief elf during a very busy period for me puts you on the naughty list I'm afraid. Even that outfit doesn't get you on the good girl list ho ho ho!!!" Chuckled Santa.

Louise suddenly recoiled, blushed and grabbed a cushion to try and hide her modesty.

"Ho ho ho I've seen it all already Louise! And over the years I've seen a lot more than that! Although I must say I approve of the outfit!" He said winking at her.

"You dirty perverted man who are you really and how did you get into my house?!"

"Ho ho ho I told you I'm Santa Claus and I came down the chimney! You can check all the doors if you want!" He laughed.

"Fuck sake I'm getting my husband this is ridiculous! Said Louise getting more angry.

"Well he's fast asleep isn't he! Been a good boy this year ho ho ho! Although not in your eyes!" Santa bellowed.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well Louise...you are dressed like that because last weekend you was asked what you wanted for Christmas and you said a good seeing to on Christmas Eve! Is that correct?!" He asked smiling.

"Ermm how the fuck do you know that? Look just what is going on?!" Louise replied exasperated.

"Well Louise you was on my good girl list until last Saturday when you gave my chief elf a blowjob in that booth! He tells me everything you know!"

"What?! This has got to be some kind of wind up surely!" Louise blushed a little.

"Oh no not at all. Remember when you was a child and you still believed in me? You asked for a new doll and you got one didn't you? If only you believed in me now....my chief elf is good at his job but very naughty. I mean he has only told me so far about what happened but he's very talkative you know!"

"Are you trying to bribe me your pervert?" Said Louise.

"Ho ho ho of course not! I just want you to believe in me again Louise! Go on pull my beard!" Chuckled Santa.

Louise slowly took a step forward and pulled on Santa's beard.

"Ouch be careful ho ho ho! See it's real!"

"What does that prove loads of old men have big beards! I mean where's your sleigh and reindeer?" Louise asked still wondering if she was dreaming.

"Look out of the window!"

Louise walked over to the living room window and gently opened the curtain a little. She jumped back with a scream as there pressed against the window was a reindeer with a big red nose with a sleigh and more reindeer on the lawn behind him. She sat back down with her head in her hands!

"Why me!" She exclaimed, "Why me?! This must be a dream or I'm drunk! Just what do you want with me Santa?!"

"See you called me Santa that's a start! Well Louise remember I'm leaving your husband a present for being a good boy but nothing for you!"

"I can't believe he's been good and I've not!" Louise said almost laughing at the situation.

"Ho ho ho not happy with him tonight are you?" Chuckled Santa.

"What do you think?" Louise replied disdainfully.

"Ho ho ho you was going to be naughty just for him then!"

"Well obviously or else I wouldn't have been dressed as a sexy Mrs Claus would I?" Replied Louise.

"Ho ho ho well Mrs Claus doesn't dress like that back in the North Pole!" Said Santa looking Louise up and down.

"Oh shut up you dirty old man. Last thing I need is you patronising me after the night I've had. I spent ages getting ready and he fell asleep leaving me like this."

12