Do You Believe in Santa Claus?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ho ho ho well you've bought a smile to my face this evening." Laughed Santa.

"Just a smile eh?" Said Louise looking at Santa's belt where just below it bulged his erect cock against his red trousers.

Now it was Santa who blushed a little and shifted a little uneasily. Louise looked at him and despite still not quite believing he was really Father Christmas and that this was really happening a smile broke across her face. She still felt horny and her outfit was clearly having an effect on Santa.

"So erm Santa, what could I do to get on the good girl list?" She asked twirling her hair with her fingers and looking up at him and crossing her legs fully showing off her stocking tops.

"Well Louise it is quite late and I have a lot to do and really you have to be good all year round." Santa replied breathing a little more heavily.

"But surely I can do just one little thing to get back on the good girl list tonight to get a present?" Teased Louise as she stood up and stepped towards Santa.

"I'm sure you have a present somewhere for me...." She whispered in his ear as she gently stroked his beard.

Santa looked Louise up and down again. It wasn't every Christmas Eve he came across a woman dressed quite like Louise in her red PVC boots, black fishnets and small red Christmas dress. Her breasts heaved almost spilling out of the tight top of the dress and the white fur lined base of the dress obscenely rode up over the lace tops of her stockings showing off her milky white thighs.

"You have already complimented me on my outfit...maybe you have something to fill my stockings?" She breathed heavily into his ear as her hand made it's way down his coat.

Santa cleared his throat but didn't say anything. Louise slowly moved her hand down to Santa's crotch and found a large bulge in his pants.

"Ohh my you do like the look of me don't you." Giggled Louise as she gave Santa's erection a little squeeze.

As soon as she had squeezed his erection she felt his hand on her bum cheek. His white gloved hand squeezed her cheek firmly making her giggle a little. His hand moved down and found her thigh. She moaned as his hand squeezed her thigh then ran up over the stocking top finding bare flesh. Louise gasped feeling the smooth material and his strong hand on her bare skin. She squeezed his cock against then rubbed it through the material of his trousers.

She bit her lip as Santa groped his way up her leg. Despite the absurdity of the situation and not quite believing this man really was Santa she was now only thinking lustfully after being left frustrated earlier in the evening.

"Shhhh we can't be too loud in case my husband hears and wakes up." Louise tried to whisper as Santa's hand found her skimpy lacy black knickers.

"Ho ho ho don't worry about that I will fix that!" Laughed Santa as he gave out a small whistle and waved his free hand in the air.

Suddenly the fairy off Louise's Christmas tree fluttered her wings and flew off the tree glowing and up the stairs.

"A little bit of fairy dust will make him stay sound asleep!" Santa said as Louise looked on shocked at what she had just seen.

"Now where were we!" Laughed Santa as his fingers slipped inside Louise's knickers making her gasp.

His fingers found her wet pussy and he slipped two fingers easily inside of her. She gasped again and in return started to knuckle his belt. Once she had got it undone she shoved a hand down inside of Santa's red suit and found his erect cock. She gripped it firmly, feeling it's girth and heat making Santa grunt in appreciation. Santa pulled his fingers out of her wet pussy and slid them up to her clit. She moaned out loud as his soft fabric gloved fingers rubbed her clit making her knees buckle a little.

"Ho ho ho are you enjoying yourself Louise?! It's not often I get my hands on a little slut like you on Christmas Eve. Sure beats those mince pies!"

"Oh fuck." Was all Louise could answer as his fingers rubbed over her clit.

She was turned so turned on and desperate and being called a little slut only made her pussy tingle. She couldn't really argue with it either due to how she was dressed. She composed herself somewhat and started to pull down Santa's bright red trousers followed by his underwear. His raging hard cock sprung free eliciting an excited gasp from Louise.

"Mmm lucky Mrs Claus eh! I think you deserve a better treat than just mince pies." Smiled Louise as she moved Santa's hand from her knickers and knelt down in front of him.

She looked up at him with lust in her eyes, she had wanted some cock all night and now she finally had an impressively large and hard one in her hands. Admittedly it wasn't her husband's and it was the cock of some random old man who was claiming he was Father Christmas but lust and feeling horny sometimes makes all common sense go out of the window.

She slowly stroked his hard cock with one hand and cradled his full large balls in her other hand. She lightly blew on the head of his cock and then gently placed her red lips on it and kissed it gently. Santa moaned in appreciation as Louise kissed and then licked all around the head of his throbbing cock. Louise then slipped the head of his cock in her mouth and gently sucked on it. She swirled her tongue around his hardness as he ran his hands through her tousled hair. He gently thrust forward so she took more of his cock into her mouth. Louise moaned around his cock as she started to bob her head up and down taking more of his cock in her mouth with every movement.

Santa moaned again and looked down as this hot woman in her slutty Christmas outfit bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Her left hand was firmly holding the base of his cock whilst the other cradle his balls. What a naughty little slut he thought as she expertly sucked on his cock.

Louise was loving sucking on Santa's cock as it filled her mouth and made her cheeks bulge out. She felt her pussy getting wetter and craved getting fucked by this cock. She let his cock slip out of her mouth and stood up almost the same height as Santa in her bright red pvc boots.

"Am I on your good girl list yet?" She purred.

"Maybe you would like to give me a present and empty your sack!" She continued as she walked around and stood in front of the fireplace.

"Ho ho ho starting to believe in me now are you!" Laughed Santa as he gave her bumcheek a squeeze with his hand.

Louise squealed and then giggled as she slip her knickers off and stepped out of them. She bent over and put her hands on the mantelpiece. Spreading her legs wider she turned and pursed her lips at Santa who took a step forward. His obscene erection bouncing ready to fuck her, he grabbed hold of her skirt and lifted it up. She felt his hands roughly take hold of her hips and his hot cock rubbed against her wet pussy lips.

All of a sudden Santa thrust forward and his cock entered Louise's tight wet pussy from behind. She screamed out in delight as Santa's cock pushed into her filling and stretching her.

"Oh please fuck me hard and fast." She begged.

Santa grunted as he entered her deeper with each thrust until his balls were banging against her with each thrust. Louise gasped and moaned loudly at the fucking she was getting from behind. She held firmly onto the mantelpiece as the fucking she was getting made her a little unsteady on the high heels of her boots.

Santa continued to thrust hard and fast into Louise from behind as he took his hands off her hips and grabbed hold of her boobs. He roughly groped at them and pulled the top of Louise's dress down so her tits spilled out. She moaned as Santa held onto to her tits for support as he ploughed his cock into her. Louise hadn't had a fucking like this for years and although she was enjoying every second of it and every thrust the irony of it being from Santa wasn't lost on her.

She thrust her arse back to meet Santa's thrusts up inside of her. His large, thick cock felt wonderful pistoning in and out of her from behind. She felt her orgasm building up inside of her and dropped one of her hands down to her pussy and started to furiously rubbed her clit. She looked up and caught herself in the reflection of a small mirror on the mantelpiece. Her face was flushed and behind her Santa's rosy cheeks were even redder than normal.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum!" She moaned breathlessly as her legs began to tremble.

Santa continued pound harder and faster into her and grunted over and over into Louise's ear as she held tightly onto the mantelpiece.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes ohhhhh!" She screamed out as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Ho ho ho Louise you dirty slut!" Santa exclaimed excitedly.

"Ohhhh Santa please cum in me." She begged through her orgasm.

"Ho ho ho do you want me to empty my sack in you?!"

"Yes! Yes! Please Santa cum in my pussy!" She begged again.

Santa grunted again loudly and shoved his cock into Louise's pussy to the hilt. His hot cum erupted deep in her willing pussy making Louise scream out again in pleasure. Santa grunted into Louise's ear again as his cock pulsed inside her emptying his balls.

Finally he withdrew his cock leaving Louise's pussy full of his cum. Louise gasped as his cock slipped out of her pussy. She turned around unsteady on her heels to see Santa pulling his red trousers back up again.

"Ho ho ho do you believe in Santa again now Louise?!"

"If you leave me presents like this every year then yes!" Louise replied feeling herself blush a little.

"Well next year if you are a good girl then maybe you can sit on my knee!" Santa chuckled as he swung his sack over his shoulder.

Louise sat back on the sofa with a big smile on her face and pulled her dress back over boobs. She felt Santa's cum starting to leak out of her pussy as she rolled the dress back down. She briefly closed her eyes in the afterglow of her fucking and opened them again to just catch Santa's black boots disappear up the chimney.

She couldn't quite believe what had just happened and looked around the room. The fairy was back on the top of the tree and everything in the room seemed to be back to normal. She at first wondered if it had all been a dream until she shifted and felt the cum seeping out of her pussy. Then it dawned on her that her skimpy lacy knickers were missing. She looked on the floor in front of the mantelpiece but couldn't see them.

It was then that she heard a noise outside and she got up and gingerly walked over to the front window. Peering nervously through the corner of the curtain she looked out to her front garden to see Santa waving from his sleigh and taking off into the sky. She blushed then looked again...there was something on Rudolph's antlers...surely it wasn't what she thought that was? She rubbed her eyes and looked again and yes, what she saw was real....her black lacy knickers were wrapped around Rudolph's antlers!

She quickly closed the curtains in disbelief and sat back down. She wondered again if this had all really happened but then felt the creampie slowly dripping down her thighs and fell back into a satisfied dreamlike sleep.

12